Castle Showdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought swinger's clubs were for couples, so it wasn't just dirty old men showing up to bunk other peoples wives," I said, perhaps a little too harshly. I didn't like the idea that Poul was completely out of the picture.

"Oh, we have thought of that," replied Jerry not seeming to take offence. "You are not the only one bringing that up. However, it is a problem that quite a number of the rich people getting into this syndicate, are either alone or with a wife not interested in such activities. For that reason, the syndicate employs a number of hostesses, one of whom I just had dinner with, to entertain the husbands of wives. It was my impression that your husband seemed rather interested in Emma, the girl I was with. Isn't that right Poul," he was now addressing Poul directly.

"Are you saying that I could 'be' with Emma if we joined your club?" Poul asked. I could see the thoughts running through his head. Would I accept having to have sex with some of the men in this club so that he could have Emma, who, judging from his previous comments about her, was evidently worth dying for.

I wanted to tell him it was okay. I wanted to lean over the table and feel the state of his cock, but I knew if I did I would lean enough forward to expose myself completely to Jerry again. However, I didn't need to think long. I wanted Poul to say yes, and actually I was now getting quite excited about the relationship between Jerry and me which was slowly building. Let him watch my tits again; if we go ahead with this he will be seeing plenty of them later.

"It is okay with me," I whispered in Poul's ear as I reached under the table, feeling for the state of his cock. It was as hard as I could remember it for a long time. I kept my hand there for a while, knowing that Jerry was looking right at my tits. At this point I was thinking of the tan line, and wondering what impression that was having on him. When I finally straightened up he smiled at me and continued.

"We have four hostesses, and you could take your pick. Obviously the same goes for your wife. We have two young male hosts if she would rather go for that. But I know from the comments made by some of the guys at the bar, that she could probably have her pick amongst any of the members," Jerry added with a smile, which seemed sincere and not at all lewd, which was how his comments could easily have been construed.

I thought of my passage though the bar. Had I known that I was being measured up like that, I would have been much more self- conscious. Imagine it! They had not only been looking at my tits, but actually looking forward to the sex they were hoping to have with me. I was dripping by now. There was no doubt in my mind that we would at least go and check out the situation tomorrow. For now I couldn't wait to get into the forest with Poul and relieve some of the tension.

"Okay," Poul said. "I think I can probably persuade Jenny to come and visit tomorrow. For now we were planning to go for a walk in the woods and enjoy the evening together. That is a kind of a tradition for our anniversaries."

I couldn't believe what Poul was saying. My thought was to get rid of Jerry, and then sneak out in the forest without anybody noticing. Walking out into the forest, dressed like this was a dead giveaway as to what we were intending to do.

"Well, I can tell you, that is a favourite pastime of many of the guests here," Jerry said with a knowing wink. "There are actually several places which are very private, and also some which are a bit daring and are used by some of the swinging couples. One of the places is called The Lovers'Bench. That seems to be the favourite of many as it is shielded from the hotel, but has a lovely view of the shore as it sits on a small ridge at the end of the forest. I will be happy to take you to it if you want?

It was said innocently enough, but there was no doubt about the hidden invitation. If he came along he was either going to participate, or at least, knowing where he had dropped us off, going to watch.

I was taken a bit aback by the whole thing. Yes, I wanted a bit of excitement, and was happy to go along tomorrow and learn a bit more. But now it was developing into something progressing faster than my mind could process. I needed thinking time. But I wasn't going to get it.

"That would be very nice of you," Poul said with no hesitation at all. "We wouldn't like to get lost in the woods, and if there are really some nice places, it would seem a pity to miss out on the opportunity."

"Fine," Jerry said and turned around to call over Emma, who had been waiting for him at the bar. I could see Poul practically eating her alive in his thoughts as she came over to the table. Her top was really just like a silk stocking, clinging to her so the shape of her body and her tits were as obvious as if she had been naked. I could see the primitive mind of Poul ticking, dreaming of what he has going to do to her tomorrow night in exchange for me being fucked by randy syndicate members.

"I am going to take the folks out and show them the location of the 'Lovers' Bench," he told her. "You just go and do the usual thing and I will be up to your room straight afterwards, okay?"

I didn't know what the usual thing was, but I suspected it might be a while before he was back.

The bill being taken care of as part of the package, we just stepped off the veranda, onto the gravel path to the small foot bridge over the moat. We quickly crossed the bridge and soon we were into the chateau gardens on the way towards the small wood between the hotel and the beach. Jerry didn't miss any chance to help me over fences, warning me against slippery slopes and generally taking any opportunity to touch me. Jumping down from a small gate we had to climb he caught me from the front, holding his hand so high up my sides under the loose top, that his hand actually touched my breast. There was just enough light from the moon for me to see the question in his eyes. No, I didn't mind: as a matter of fact he would probably have been surprised had he known how horny I was at that point.

When Jerry was leading the way through a small path in the woods, Poul came up to me. He held me back a little to make sure his whispering wasn't heard by Jerry.

"I want you to fuck him", he whispered in a rather hoarse whisper.

I guessed as much, but didn't think he would have put it so bluntly.

"Don't tell me you don't want it," he continued. "I know you well enough to tell how excited you are."

"Maybe we should just accept that he would probably be watching us after he leaves," I suggested.

"No, no," he objected. "I want to see him fuck you. I have seen how he's been watching you, and I know he wants to. The two of us can do it when we get back to the room, but this is an opportunity I don't want to miss."

We didn't get a chance to continue as Jerry had come to a narrow part of the path; he stopped to help us get past. Not that there was much more to be said.

Jerry helped Poul along to the ledge, less than 25 centimetres wide, and guided his hand to the near invisible railing. While Poul crossed, Jerry moved up close behind me and put his hands on my sides under the top. Involuntarily I leant back against him, brushing up against what appeared like a very hard cock straining to get out of his trousers. I don't know what he read into my move, but his hands immediately travelled up my front cupping my bare breasts.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," he whispered. "You are driving me insane with desire. Please try to persuade Poul to let us do it tonight. I can feel you want it as well."

I guess he was judging by the hardness of my nipples and the fact that I hadn't moved away or stopped his hand playing with my tits. My legs were trembling. I hoped they wouldn't give way when I had to cross the ledge.

"We'll see," I whispered back as I moved towards the ledge.

His hands reluctantly let go of my body and instead guided me across the ledge.

Right around a corner the ledge widened to about one metre by two metres with a railing guarding the edge. A fall wasn't going to be fatal, it was no more than about ten metres of slope ending on the beach, but still it was nice with a rail. Away from the edge there was a free-standing bench. Behind the bench the bank continued upwards for about another three metres. I don't know if anybody would dare to stand up there looking down, but that was really the only place from where anybody could see down to the bench. I guess the idea of letting Jerry watch from somewhere was out of the question anyway.

"One of the reasons people tend to like this place is because of the light," he said as a beam of light swept over us. At first I didn't know what it was, but then I realised we were close to the lighthouse which you could just see around the corner. "There is one minute between each sweep, and people on the beach would actually be able to see any action on the front part of the ledge, if they happened to look up, right when the light swept by. Some of the people in the club seem to find that adds a bit to the excitement".

I could see what he meant. Fortunately, you could choose if you wanted the action to take place on the bench, shielded from view, or if you wanted to stand by the railings at the edge where you wouldn't be shielded.

"What are the small red lights for," asking about the small lanterns at the edge of the ledge with a very faint red light which gave an eerie kind of atmosphere.

"Some people like to see each other when they make love. The beam from the lighthouse tends to blind you a bit, but the red light provides just enough light to make it possible to see what you are doing in between the sweeps," Jerry explained as if he had rehearsed the speech and delivered it many times.

I walked up to the railings and looked down to the beach. You could see the white waves, but not see if there was anybody down there.

"Do people ever walk this beach at night?" I asked.

"No, not often," Jerry answered. "It is narrow and stony. It would be almost impossible to navigate it without breaking a leg!"

I was wondering if "not often" meant that people might be down there on an evening when they saw people disappearing into the woods in that general direction.

There was a pregnant pause. Now would be the time to ask Jerry to leave. But neither of us did, and he didn't make any move to leave either. Another sweep of the light hit us and blinded us for a second. The flash lasting so short a time that the eyes didn't get time to adapt, so they soon regained their night vision.

"Your dress seems almost transparent in this light," Poul said.

"Yes, I can almost imagine what she would look like if she wasn't wearing anything," Jerry commented with a sigh. "It is almost a crime having a body like that covered at all."

"I am sure Jenny wouldn't want to be considered a criminal," Poul almost whispered as he started to undo the buttons at the front of my top.

I put a hand over his stopping him.

"You do know what will happen if you continue?" I asked him.

"Yes", he said as he unbuttoned the rest. The top split open just as the next sweep of light illuminated us again, showing clearly my now naked breasts.

Jerry helped to remove the top completely, folded it up and placed it over the railing away from me.

"Jerry, I know this may sound funny," Poul said, "but it is really okay with me if you want to fuck my wife."

Not "make love" or anything nice like that. No, my husband wanted a stranger we had just met to fuck me.

"Not funny at all. Actually, rather common amongst swingers. And I will be very happy to do so," he added.

He moved up behind me. Close, so I again could feel his hardness pressing against me. He put his hand on my shoulders, lightly running his fingers down my arms to my hands, which he took and lifted up behind his head, indicating he wanted me to stand like that. I held on to the back of his head as he moved his head down close to mine and started to kiss my shoulder, neck, ear and finally, gently moving my head half around to meet his mouth. He tasted nice, manly. While we kissed he put his hands on my belly right under my tits and held them there for a while. I wanted them on my tits. I twisted a bit around, but without moving my hands away from where he wanted them, I couldn't do anything to get him to go further. It was frustrating.

"I want to see you all naked," he whispered in my ear. He placed my hands on the railing, indicating I should hold on while he guided me a bit further back, making me lean forward holding on to the guardrail. In that position my tits would hang a bit away from the body, seeming bigger and more pointed. I knew it was a position in which Poul likes to watch me, so I wasn't surprised when he moved down to the end of the ledge where he could see me from the side in the next sweep of the light.

Jerry's hands moved to my back and untied the string fastener which held the skirt. He carefully removed it, folded it and hung that too over the top over the railing. The next time the beam of light swept over me, I looked down at myself. I almost seemed white in the strong light, my tan line only barely visible.

Jerry put his hands on my shoulders, lightly tracing inwards towards my spine, following it down all the way to my waistline, over my bum, down my legs to my feet, then moving them further apart. Coming up the inside of each leg his fingers met right on my pussy lips, just touching them ever so slightly. Then again over my bum, hips and around to the breasts, playing with the nipples, cupping them, squeezing them until I nearly came. One hand left its breast and travelled down the front, over my minute tuft of hair and onto my cunt. His fingers spread my lips and played with my clit a little before burying themselves inside me. I couldn't stand like that any more. I stood up leaning back against him, spreading my legs a little more as I arched my back, giving him easy access down my front. I had totally given myself to him. If Poul wanted to see me be fucked by another guy, so be it, I didn't care. This guy could do with me what he wanted as long as he did it hard -- satisfying my rising need and frustration.

I turned round, unbuttoned and almost ripped off his shirt. In the light I could see a well-trimmed body, tanned and slightly hairy. As I said, manly. I undid his belt, buttons and zip and removed his trousers as carefully as he had my clothes. He wasn't wearing any underwear either which explained the way his cock had stood out in his trousers when I brushed by him. Now it was rapidly growing to full size, which was rather impressive. Not fat, but long and straight already dripping with his pre-cum.

I pushed him around so he was leaning back against the railing. I kissed him while he played with my tits. Then I slowly moved downwards. Cheek, ear, neck, shoulder, finally licking and biting his nipples. By me going further down he had to let go of my tits, but that couldn't be helped, I wanted to taste his cock and lick off the pre-cum. I grabbed his balls as I licked the underside of his cock, carefully running my tongue around the head before I finally took it into my mouth. I could hear him grunting.

"Oh, yeah, suck it hard now," I could hear him exclaiming in between heavy breathing.

I glanced sideways over to Poul to see his reaction. He seemed frozen; I couldn't tell whether from excitement, fascination or horror at seeing his wife eating another guy like that. As I took the whole head into my mouth, slowly moving back and forth, taking in a little more with each move, I kept looking at Poul. As I took down Jerry's cock all the way to the hilt, Poul finally looked at me, letting out an audible gasp. I started to move the cock in and out at greater speed. Knowing that I couldn't keep giving deep throat and breathing as heavily as I was at the same time, I concentrated only on the head and the rim of the glans. While working away at Jerry I indicated for Poul to get closer so he could see properly what his wife was doing. I wanted him to feel how excited this got me, so I placed his hand between my legs for him to feel how the wetness was running out of me. He tried to play with me, but I stopped him. That wasn't what I wanted from him at this point. Right now I was all Jerry's and I wanted to keep my excitement centred on him.

"Jenny, stop, please," He begged. "I don't want to come now, and I will if you continue like that much monger."

"Come over here," he directed me. "Lie on your back on the bench. Yes, just like that. Now spread your legs for me."

He sat on the bench with a leg on each side looking down at me. My head was hanging over the end of the bench, so he pulled me a bit closer. Then he ran his fingers up and down the inside of my thighs, just stopping short of my pussy every time. Then he bent down, kissed my belly button and then with his tongue he traced a line down past my pubic hair. I could feel his warm breath on my pussy. Then, ever so carefully, just barely noticeably, he started to lick my lips. I was conscious of the size of my pussy lips and it seemed just so intimate the way he was looking at them. Soon he was sucking them into his mouth. Very slowly he increased the pressure and the movements, until in the end he forced the lips apart with his fingers so he could insert a tongue inside me. I couldn't lie still. I was moving my hips trying to meet the next stroke of his tongue, to make the feeling harder as the lightness of his touch was driving me nuts with frustration. Finally I grabbed him by the hair and forced his tongue up to my clit, holding his head steady while I gyrated, frustratingly trying to control the speed and action.

"Oh, please! I can't stand this any more. Stop fooling around and fuck me instead," I almost screamed at him. Foreplay is overrated: at some point it gets just too much.

He stopped licking, and looking at me, lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders. My legs were just enough apart for me to be able to see him place his dickhead where his tongue had just been. He moved it up and down in an action that was much harder than his tongue could manage. Finally he rested it just at the entrance, paused a little looking up at me and then over at Poul who was right behind me. When he was sure he had our attention he slowly guided himself into me in one long movement until his legs hit mine. I love that first entry. With still only minimal lubrication my pussy lips were sticking to his cock, being pulled along inside, pulling them in a very noticeably way. Poul once commented on this and what an erotic sight it was to see them disappear like that, only to spring out again when the dick was pulled out.

While staying all the way in, he leant forward, still with my legs on his shoulders, holding his head as in a vice, until he had to lift himself off the bench. He kept moving forward, resting his hands on the bench next to my head, my legs now touching my breasts. Only then did he retract, almost all the way out, then to re-enter in another long hard thrust. After a couple more slow long strokes, he picked up the tempo and after a short while he was working away with the speed of a rabbit.

It wasn't a position I was used to, but it was effective. He had full and easy access and was in a position to pound unhindered into me. I couldn't do anything but concentrate on my oncoming orgasm. I could just begin to feel the first warm contractions when he slowed down and finally stopped completely, deep inside me.

"I am not ready to let you come yet," he smiled as he slowly pulled out. "Now you tell me how you want it."

"That's easy. I have always been an 'on top' girl," I said as I got up and directed him to take my position on the bench, but with his legs straight out so I could straddle him. I have always loved the way a guy looks up at you as you guide him into you and sink down over him. I made sure that I this time I could look at Poul and see his reaction as I let myself down over Jerry towering dick. I wished Poul had been naked as well. There was something wrong about Jerry and me being naked and Poul fully dressed. As if he didn't fit into the game, which was wrong. He was very much part of the game. It was doing this in front of him and for him. That was part of the excitement.