All Comments on 'Castles in Spain'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Feeling guilty

But it doesn't do Stan a lot of good does it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That's it?

1 fucking star for wasting my time with a bunch of words instead of writing an actual story! What an ass hole you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a worthless piece of shit story

The heartless Cunt should be the one in the hospital dying. If he had a Rover then he would have just walked away from that crash. This was stupid in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Newton's first law suspended in half the car?

OK, so he was hit by a car head on, his seat belt gave way and he was propelled through the wind screen even before the air bag deployed... while the locks from B&Q stayed on the front seat in the passenger side? did I get that right?...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Too late for it now old girl. If he comes back, he’ll have none of you. I wish I could speak English. It is so lyrical. Fuck that cheating bitch!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this is your norm Matt

she's the slut, but in the end, you've killed more husbands than any writer here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Its an English thing, eat the "Better Man's" shit and don't make a scene. What ever you do, don't resort to violence, that is so uncivilized. The stupid cuck deserves whatever the arrogant whore and the asshole doctor do to him. What a fucking waste of testicles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story so far, but we know how this will end based on the author's style.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another LW cheating wife to well and proper hate! Good one MB.

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

very nice, Some women come back but very rarely when they bold and shameless.

well writen fast paced hope there is more

thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Her Stan was, well, he just was! He was her Stan, loveable, loving, dependable. Handsome? Well... up to a point! But maybe just a little, tiny bit boring, too?" - I would hazard a guess that Stan might say the same about Myra!

\

"After all, honesty in a relationship is important, I find." - So why is he lying to HIS wife?

\

He should have driven away from the airport so that she'd miss her flight.

\

Part 2 THREE an a half years later! Why bother?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I had to read the 2nd part before I knew my mind. The author turned what was setting up to be a routine story into something rather exceptional. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

divorce the slut. inform drs wife so she can divorce dr shithead. sue hospital. move on and remember how she had an affair because she doesnt give a fuck about you, dont ever fool yourself into thinking you were little more then a stable option thats it.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

What a stupid, stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your a decent writer and I like several of your stories. The Dr has a name, and mentioning the nickname Dr Cock would have been fine, it got the point across. However using it all the time seemed like it was amateur writing, it distracts from the story. It kinda made it dumb and scored alot lower for me. If there is a part 2, just use his name.

And I’m not going to nit pick that a nurse would have zero clue about the locks in his car. He was ejected. EMS would look in the car and see no other victims and be on their way to other emergency situations. And if they did see locks, they wouldnt report it to the nurses when he was so injured. Dr’s and nurses, I know he’s hurt with life threatening injuries and needs surgery, but let me tell you what items we found in hir car first.

Just saying.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Myra is about a stupid twit isn't she? When Raff proposes the holiday he says he will tell his wife that he's going to a conference. He then immediately launches into a spiel about how important honesty is to a marriage and that Myra should tell Stan all about her affair and this holiday?

She's seriously too stupid not to wonder why she has to tell Stan but, Raff is going to lie to his wife???

Pjam1968Pjam19688 months ago

What is she? Brain dead? How about the children?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just scrolled down. I wanted to see how far I had to go before there was a demand to finish the story. Fortunately, it took a while. Most commentators had high comprehension skills. Five flaming stars

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

Another story where the author went out to lunch and forgot to return!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE IT THEN FINISH THE DAMN STORY BEFORE YOU POST IT!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUK6 months agoAuthor

@NoBullAl Castles in Spain Pt. 02 says: "Hold my beer!" It's the clickable link on the right side of the page.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES