Castleton Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the strap down, she pulled her arm back and cruelly brought the strap upward between Maureen's legs to strike her fully on the cunt and clit. The Slave bucked and screamed with pain at the ferocious blow, momentarily erasing her desire to cum. Without pausing to let Maureen catch her breath, Florence applied the upward strokes to the Slaves cunt again and again, until Maureen could scream no more and hung limply from her chains.

Florence stepped back to allow Alteisha to place a soft leather belt about Maureen's waist, and fasten it to another chain hanging from the ceiling. Next, Alteisha lowered the chain restraining Maureen's wrists, leaving the Slave supported by the waist, hanging over, suspended by her arms, and her back parallel to the floor. Florence stepped forward to strap her several times across the back, to arouse her from her semi conscious state. Maureen was quickly jerked awake and screamed at the burning pain on her back.

Her Mistress walked to stand in front of her limp and sweating vassal to examine the extent of the torment she had inflicted. She smiled and decided that more was required. Maureen's tits were vulnerable and pointed at he floor, their fullness straining at the gravity pulling them downward. The vulnerability of her tits was not lost on her Mistress. She swung the strap savagely across both swaying tits, exacting extreme pain from her screaming captive. Maureen hung crying and sobbing from her chains as Calista laid several more strokes across the quivering tits, involuntarily presented for that purpose.

Florence moved quickly to release Gordon's cock and balls from their nylon net restraint. When his cock reached its full hardness, she fastened the leather cock and balls harness very tightly on his genitals to preclude Gordon from cumming or going flaccid. Florence set Alteisha to licking Maureen's asshole, while she finished adjusting Gordon's harness. Maureen moaned with pleasure at the soothing wet tongue licking and groping at her sphincter. Her head swayed rhythmically as she took great pleasure from the tranquilizing and arousing effect of Alteisha's tongue.

Maureen could see Gordon's huge hard on and hoped her Mistress would allow him to thrust that magnificent tool deep into her cunt. Gordon walked behind her, his cock swaying as he walked. She glowed with lust, desire and euphoria at the prospect of being fucked to total satisfaction. Florence ran her palm across Maureen's cunt to gather the wet juices flowing from her throbbing sex and then wiped the juices on Gordon's cock as a lubricant. Gordon moved closely behind Maureen's ass, placed the bulbous head of his cock between her cuntlips and drew it back and forth to further moisten it with her flowing cunt juices.

She tried to raise her ass up to allow Gordon an easier access to her cunt, as he continued to tease her by rubbing her wet cunt with his cock. Her moans of desire grew intense as she cried out for Gordon to fuck her. Florence nodded to Gordon and he swiftly brought his cock to Maureen's virgin asshole and tried to thrust his cock inside in a single motion. The tight sphincter refused to budge as Maureen screamed in realization of what was about to happen. She tried to avoid the massive cock, but her restraints prevented escape.

Gordon tried several more times, but his cock was too large to easily enter the tightly puckered little asshole. His Mistress drew him back, covered his cockhead with a light lubricant and released him to try again. The sphincter still resisted and Maureen kept her ass muscles clenched tightly to prevent penetration. The huge cockhead made some headway, as the sphincter yielded slightly. Gordon continued to press the sphincter until he could feel it cede access to his cockhead. Maureen was groaning and fighting against relinquishing this last stronghold of virginity to her Mistress's desires. Finally, the sphincter could resist no more and surrendered unconditionally, as Gordon's massive cock pushed into her ass.

She shrieked as she felt the massive thickness of the cock straining against the walls of her colon. Gordon stretched and pushed aside her parted sphincter in his relentless invasion of her ass. Maureen's asshole hurt as he pushed deeper, until finally, she felt his harnessed balls touch her cunt and asscheeks. Florence released Gordon's balls from the harness, but not the ring strap around the base of his cock. This allowed Gordon to push another inch or two into Maureen's ass to rest deeply embedded within her. Florence momentarily paused Gordon's efforts to fuck her ass, to let Maureen resign herself to her fate.

Maureen felt the fierce pain of penetration and stretching, from the massive cock in her ass. Florence nodded and Gordon withdrew his massive cock to leave only his cockhead at the rim inside then thrust it deeply into her ass again. Maureen screamed in pain from the huge cock fucking her ass. Her eyes rolled in her head, as she tried to expel the huge instrument tormenting her asshole. All her efforts were futile, as Gordon accelerated the thrusts and retractions of his enormous cock.

Maureen continued to struggle. Slowly, the pain seemed to diminish to be replaced by a feeling of fullness. This feeling was slowly transformed into pleasure and delight, as she began returning Gordon's thrusts. Maureen was moaning in joy and pleasure at the fucking Gordon was giving her ass. She smiled and closed her eyes to privately relish her fucking, and made loud utterances in rhythm with Gordon's thrusts.

Florence decided that Maureen was having too much pleasure and not enough pain. She retrieved the alligator clips and placed a clip on each of Maureen's nipples. Maureen jerked at the new sensation of pain on her nipples, but continued happily fucking Gordon's cock in her ass. Florence motioned to Alteisha, who quickly and happily, hung lead weights, suspended by rubber bands, on the alligator clips. Alteisha held the weights in her palms as she looked into Maureen's eyes.

The new Slave pleaded with Alteisha not to drop the lead weights attached to the alligator clips gripping her nipples. Alteisha held the weights in her palms and slowly began to turn them over. Maureen fearfully watched, as the lead weights began responding to the laws of gravity, moving towards the edge of Alteisha's palms. Alteisha puckered her lips and blew a kiss toward Maureen, as the weights slipped out of her palms and fell toward the floor!

Maureen watched horrified, as the lead weights stretched the rubber bands until they were taut and the pain ripped through her nipples, causing her to howl at the new torment visited upon her. The paradox of great pain in her nipples and extreme pleasure in her ass overwhelmed Maureen. She screamed for more of both. Her heightened arousal soared toward orgasm, with each thrust of the massive cock in her ass and each pull of the weights on her nipples. Mistress Florence recognized the signs of impending orgasm in Maureen's loins and signaled Gordon to withdraw his cock completely.

Maureen's cry of anguish at her loss of orgasm pierced the air. She shuddered in anticipation of the climax that never happened. Gordon too, quivered at the forced interruption of his fucking. Having more familiarity with this method of amusing his Mistress, he accepted without a murmur. Maureen pleaded to be permitted to cum, but Mistress Florence ignored her petition. She sipped her wine as she stepped to the kneeling Alteisha, to let her suck at her cunt. Alteisha licked swiftly at Florence's clit and quickly brought her fully aroused Mistress to a wonderful orgasm.

Florence raised her primary Slave from her cunt and kissed her, tasting her own cunt juices on her Slaves lips and tongue. She moved to Maureen, grabbed her by her sweaty red hair and thrust her face in her cunt. The weighted nipple clamps bounced harshly from their rubber bands as Mistress bumped and moved the Slave's body with her own. Florence ground her cunt in Maureen's mouth as her Slave sucked her Mistress's hot juices, flicking her tongue over her clit. Florence grasped Maureen's head with both hands and held on tightly as she orgasmed hard from the incessant tongue licking her cunt. Florence's knees buckled slightly with each spasm of her orgasm. She continued to hold her Slaves mouth to her cunt for several more orgasms, before she released Maureen, and sat down breathing heavily.

Florence motioned to Alteisha to replace her at Maureen's mouth, and her primary Slave eagerly obeyed. Next, Florence handed Gordon the braided leather whip and told him to apply it vigorously to Maureen's ass, upper thighs and tits. Gordon had rarely used the whip during his tenure as a Slave, and was surprised at his Mistress's command. He looked incredulously at her and nervously ran his fingers up and down the instrument he held. "Now, Gordon!" Florence said firmly.

"But, Mistress, I…I…never," stammered Gordon, his eyes lowered to avoid his glowering Mistress.

"Gordon," Florence said, crisply selecting her words, "either you obey or I will punish you beyond imagination." He sighed sheepishly, raised the whip and crashed it hard against Maureen's asscheeks. She screamed in pain as Florence grinned in amusement. Alteisha muffled Maureen's screams by pushing her cunt into Maureen's face and mouth. Gordon reluctantly struck Maureen's ass and thighs again and again until the ugly red welts rose up one upon the other.

Maureen had difficulty in adequately sucking Alteisha's cunt, as the searing pain of the whip interfered with her attempts to make Alteisha cum. Try as she might, each stroke of the whip interrupted her licking and loving of the primary Slave's pussy. The sweat was pouring from Maureen's body as Gordon pressed to his task. At Florence's nod, Gordon moved to Maureen's side, kneeled and struck her full on her tits with the whip. Maureen abandoned Alteisha's cunt, as she shrieked in pain from both the whip and the dancing weights suspended from her nipples by rubber bands.

Florence counted out each of the whip's cuts on Maureen's tits, until Gordon reached the count of ten strokes. "Enough, Gordon," his Mistress said. Gordon stood up and laid the whip down. Alteisha held Maureen's mouth to her cunt until she had completed her orgasm, then stepped away. Maureen hung limply, sweating, and sobbing from her chains. Florence knelt down next to her sobbing Slave and raised her head by the chin. Maureen looked exhaustedly at her Mistress, as Florence's eyes met her gaze. "Thank me," Florence told her new Slave.

Maureen looked in disbelief at her Mistress, and tried several times to comply then weakly whispered "Thank you, Mistress…thank you."

"Louder, dear, so that Alteisha and Gordon can hear how much you appreciate my efforts," Florence told her.

Again, Maureen swallowed hard and in a slightly louder voice, which nearly broke, said, "Thank you Mistress."

"You're welcome, Maureen. I'm happy that you pleased us all," replied Florence. "Alteisha, please have Gordon bathe her and bring her back to the living room for our nightcap this evening," Florence smiled at her three Slaves and left the Discipline Room.

Gordon released Maureen, helped her to get down from the platform. He took her to the shower room, off the Discipline Room, shampooed her hair and tenderly allowed the warm water wash the sweat from her body. Alteisha pat dried the welted and marked areas on Maureen's body, and dried her hair. Both of them helped Maureen climb the stairs and enter the living room where their Mistress awaited them.

They placed the new Slave in a kneeling position facing her Mistress and each of them took their places kneeling at their Mistress's side. Florence leaned forward and cupped one of Maureen's tits in her palm and clamped an alligator clip on the nipple. She repeated the favor on her other nipple, pulling slightly on the silver chain connecting the clips. Maureen grimaced in pain as the clips metal teeth dug into her nipple flesh.

Gordon poured four glasses of cool Blush wine and offered the first glass to his Mistress, then to her primary Slave. He took the next glass for himself and looked to his Mistress to see if she wanted Maureen to have some wine. Mistress Florence nodded and Gordon gave the remaining glass to the new Slave. Maureen, still breathing heavily, trembled as she drank deeply of the wine and sat on her haunches, waiting for whatever would come next.

"Maureen, we are all proud of you and how well you did in your initial discipline session. Your body looks so lovely with its wonderful marks decorating it. You wear them so well, that I will enjoy placing them on you often. Of that you can be sure," Florence told her, "I want you to worship my tits now, Maureen." Her new Slave crawled on her knees closer to her Mistress and began to lick Florence's breasts, purposely avoiding the nipples.

When Florence's tits were completely wet with her saliva, Maureen's tongue curled about one of her Mistress's nipples and licked and sucked at it until her Mistress began to moan with pleasure. She took the other nipple between her thumb and forefinger to roll it gently, in rhythm with the nipple she was sucking. The rapture of her tongue and fingers heightened her Mistress's arousal. Maureen changed to the other nipple and continued to suck and roll them.

Florence arose from her chair to lie down on the low table in the living room. She had Maureen continue sucking one nipple while she directed Alteisha's mouth to the other one. She reached out with both hands and found her Slaves cunts and she began to play with their clits, occasionally penetrating a finger in their pussies.

"Gordon, please fuck my cunt now," Florence commanded him. He stood up and gently spread her legs revealing her wet and pulsating cunt. "Ladies," Florence called out to her female Slaves, "You may not cum from my playing with your clits. Don't disobey me!" she said sternly. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt Gordon's massive hard-on part her cuntlips and enter her sex. There was no need to remind Gordon not to cum, as he still wore his cock harness even though his balls hung loose.

She sighed with pleasure as she simultaneously felt his cock at the entrance of her cervix, and his balls slapping her ass. Florence wrapped her legs about his waist and began to meet his thrusts with thrusts of her own, while the female Slaves furiously sucked her nipples. Her orgasm boiled in her loins and she exploded, climaxing in waves at the marvelous sensations in her cunt and nipples. She continued to cum explosively until she reached a state of nearly perpetual orgasm, before she screamed in a final violent orgasm, nearly fainting from the intensity of her cum.

The Slaves continued their ministrations, on their Mistress, as she recovered from her multiple orgasms. She gazed at them working hard to continue her pleasure. Lying still, with her legs around Gordon's waist, she basked in pleasure as he fucked her with uninterrupted zeal through her multiple orgasms. Florence closed her eyes to treasure the wonderful sensations being visited upon her by her Slaves. Finally, after a few minutes, she thanked her Slaves and asked them to resume their kneeling positions.

Calista stood in front of Gordon and had him lick the juices from her cunt then patted herself dry with a washcloth. She stood up and selected a whip lying nearby. "Alteisha, lay over the arm of the chair and present your ass to me," Florence commanded. "I'm going to provide each of you with a 'Correction' session for transgressions committed during this evenings Welcome Session for Maureen." Alteisha leaned over the arm of the chair and raised her ass as high as she could, in anticipation of her 'Correction'. "Each of you will receive five cuts of the whip on your bottoms, two on each tit and five whacks on your genitals."

Alteisha winced as her Mistress applied the five cuts wickedly on her asscheeks. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Florence asked her primary Slave to roll over and place her hands behind her head, to permit her access to her tits. Alteisha complied and had barely clasped her hands behind her head, when Florence applied four monstrous strokes across her tits and nipples. Alteisha cried out and bit her lip again, trying hard not scream at the pain inflicted by her Mistress. "Now that looks much better, darling," Florence told her. "Now grasp your legs under your knees, hold your legs apart and spread the lips of your cunt with your fingers." Alteisha complied and shut her eyes as her Mistress raised the whip high and brought it down hard cruelly striking her cunt, clit and asshole in a single stroke.

Her Slave shrieked in searing pain, but did not let go of her cuntlips. Mistress Florence, striking clit, cunt and asshole again, applied the next two strokes with equal fervor. The tears ran freely from Alteisha as she sobbed in agony from the wicked blows. Florence waited until her Slave regained her composure, before she savagely struck her twice more in rapid succession, summoning forth a horrid scream from her primary Slave.

"Thank you, Mistress," Alteisha gasped as she rolled off the chair onto her knees and slowly crawled to her Slave position.

"You're welcome, Alteisha. I trust you will not shamelessly display a desire to have an orgasm at the next Discipline session for your fellow Slaves," replied Florence. "Maureen, please take your position over the arm of the chair." Maureen incredulous that her Mistress would whip her again after the severe whipping, she had just received in the Discipline Room, was slow to respond. "Maureen," continued Florence, more firmly than before, "I'd advise you not to disobey me, or delay compliance with my commands."

The new Slave looked at Gordon, who motioned to her to quickly obey, and she laid her body over the arm of the chair. Florence quickly and firmly laid the strokes harshly upon the welts from her earlier discipline. Maureen started sobbing with the first cut of the whip and cried out in pain with each subsequent stroke. At her Mistress's bidding she slowly turned her aching body over to receive the cruel blows on her tits and nipples, shrieking with each cut of the whip. Finally, she held her cuntlips open and experienced, for the first time, a direct whipping on her cunt, clit and asshole. "Well, Maureen? Have you anything to say to me?" asked Florence.

"Yes…thank…thank you…Mistress," Maureen stammered, trying but failing to hold back the groans and tears.

"You're welcome too, Maureen. Next time you're disciplined, you'll try harder to keep from screaming. It upsets me so," Florence told her as she sipped her wine. "Gordon, over the chair, please," her male Slave crawled to the chair and draped his body over the arm. He clenched his teeth as Florence, smiling, wickedly cut welts into his asscheeks with each bite of the whip. He did not cry out, although he was not sure how he had been able to withstand the blows without making a sound. "Well, Gordon, are you mocking me in front of my female Slaves?" she asked him, "are you telling me that my strokes have no effect on you, so you need not cry out?"

"No, Mistress. I did not want to upset you further, by crying out. It isn't as though I don't appreciate what you do for me," Gordon stated as he rolled over on his back awaiting the blows to his chest.

"We'll see, Gordon, we'll see," said Florence wickedly. She raised the whip high and struck savagely across both of his nipples. He screeched and moaned as his Mistress finished the whipping of his nipples with cruel cuts of the whip. His cock was still rock hard, even though he was sobbing from the whipping of his nipples. Florence waited until Gordon spread his legs apart. She watched him as he trembled in fear of the impending assault on his cock, balls and asshole. His Mistress reached out and grabbed his butt plug and twisted it about in his asshole causing him great discomfort, but he could not actually claim that it hurt. Florence suddenly ripped it out of his ass in a single motion, causing him to cry out, more in surprise than from pain. Gordon looked at his Mistress's eyes coldly staring at him and he swallowed hard, shut his eyes and fearfully awaited the blows to his genitals.