Casual Carpool Cravings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fascinating!" Reggie replied "A most unusual way to sell a few nice suits!"

"Oh we have more than suits. We have a business wear line, a sportswear line and a boudoir line – with each of us specializing in one."

"You probably look great in all of them" he offered.

"I hope so because we have to act as our own models for now and have made one item from each line for each of us.

"OK, now I have a sense for why you were embarrassed" stroking her hands across the table Reggie said "No offense taken. And the ecstasy?"

"Oh that's the easy part – YOU! Or at least the way you've made me feel! I was attracted when I first saw you and was hoping you'd accept a ride. I tried my best to titillate you and hiked my skirt way up before I offered you a ride. I thought I'd at least get a rise of some sort out of you to start my day. In my wildest imagination I never expected to feel your big cock – stroking my cheek, almost choking me to death or filling my hungry pussy. I came the instant I saw the wondrous contrast of your black cock and my pale snatch. Then feeling you coming deep inside of me as I came nonstop – that my lover is ecstasy!"

"Wow!" Reggie exclaimed "What a story – what a day you've had and I enjoyed every moment we've shared.

"I'm feeling a bit melancholy right now because the day is ending" Rene said "but I'll smile every time I pass that bus stop."

"Whoa!" Reggie said "You're not getting off that easy. You pick me up, tease me by hiking your skirt up to your ass, suck me, fuck me and now you're saying goodbye?"

"Well I was sure you'd never want to see me again!"

"Well you were wrong! You still haven't modeled your sportswear or boudoir lines for me and, for all I know, you might need some more proof to show your horny partners!"

"As a matter of fact, I do! Let's get out of here and get out of these clothes. I want ... no I NEED you in me again!"

Reggie took her hands, pressed his lips to them and said "My place or yours?"

"Mine 'cause you already said your furniture hasn't arrived yet.

12