Cat Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers

"Undress me." She hissed. I grabbed the suit, peeling it down over her chest. Her breasts were were amazing - round, dark, with chocolate kiss nipples. I slid the suit all the way down, past her hips, going to my knees as I did. Her mound was staring me in the face. I smelled her sweet wetness, felt the heat of it in front of me. I leaned forward to taste her, but she backed off.

"There's time for that later. You know what I came in here for, silly." I couldn't believe the order of events here. I stood up.

"Um, Bindi, this isn't exactly the standard, um, order of events for a hookup. I mean-"

Bindi stepped fully out of her suit, her long brown hair shimmering in the eerie purple of the black light. Bindi held the lotion cup out, dipping my hand into it. She turned around, raising her curvy rump into the air.

"You were saying?" She asked. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I carefully dropped a dollop of lotion above her anus.

"Oh god, it's soooo cold!" She whispered. I smiled, rubbing it down in circles. My fingers kissed her opening once, barely touching it. She pushed back immediately, trying to get my digits inside her. I complied, rubbing the lotion in as I went.

"Ah! It's even colder in there!" She squeaked. I turned, paranoid, waiting for someone to come in. Meanwhile, Bindi was bouncing lightly backwards, her hands clutching the futon, my finger sliding in and out.

"You know, I can't believe it, but I actually WANT you in there."

Bindi leaned over the futon couch, arching her back and sticking her butt into the air. She looked over her shoulder at me. Her hair cascaded down her back, brushing the top of her ass cheeks just above the smears of yellow lotion.

"Come on. Put it inside." I hesitated, trying to freeze this moment in time.

"Please?" She moaned softly. Bindi pulled her hair to the side of her neck, giving me a clear view of her round, bare buttocks.

I put the head of my cock, smeared in fluorescent lotion, at the opening of her anus. She inhaled, obviously bracing. I inhaled with her, trying to tell myself I wouldn't cum instantly. Bindi pushed back, the tip penetrating her. As my thick head pushed past her sphincter, she inhaled again, fast.

"Oh. There's a big difference between your finger and that." Her voice was calm now, almost serious.

"We don't have to do this-" I started to say.

"No. Just go slow." She said. I obliged, sliding carefully in, bit by bit.

"Hang on. That's all I can take." Bindi adjusted her stance, sliding forward slightly. She rotated her pelvis, taking the cock inside and grinding it around in a shallow circle. I was entranced as the muscles in her buttocks flexed. Then she slid backwards, her butt gobbling up my cock, taking in another inch.

She buckled, bending farther over the futon. She inhaled slowly. "Okay, okay…" She started pushing back now, rhythmically, my dick inching in and out. Soon my penis was one-half of the way into her.

"I don't know if I can take it all. I don't know if I can…" Bindi was almost talking to herself, her attention focused on her body. She stood still for a moment, then slowly, relentlessly pushed back into me. I could see the yellow lotion piling up on the edges of her asshole as I reached a new depth.

"Oh god, oh godohgodohgod." Bindi stopped. She panted, scooting forward. Three-quarters of my 7 inches was within her now. She flexed her anus, making a few short pulls on me.

"Is that all of it?" She squeaked, turning back to look at me hopefully.

"Sure." I said, not wanting to pressure her.

"You're lying." She groaned.

"Well, there's a little more." I said meekly. Bindi braced herself.

"Okay, god, just do it…" Bindi put her hand on my thigh, pulling me towards her.

"UHN!" She cried. I was all the way in, my cock buried up to the hilt, my balls pressing up against her warm pussy.

"Oh, uhn…" She moaned, panting, various muscles on her body flexing. I waited a moment, then slid in, then out. She relaxed a little, spreading her stance, her hands groping the couch sensuously now.

"Okay. Oh yeah. Keep doing that. YEAH." She almost yelled, her voice rising above the party noises. I paused, looking at that ajar door.

"Shhh.." I said. Bindi smiled, putting her hand on my rear, pulling me into her.

"Harder, silly! HARDER." She yelled again as I penetrated her. Finally I just closed my eyes, getting into a shallow rhythm. I pumped lightly into her, trying not to hit her with that full penetration. Her brown body shimmered in the black light, pulsing against me.

Soon we were fucking, I mean really fucking. I was pounding her dark, firm ass. Bindi was moaning. I looked up. There were a group of people in the hall now, peering into the black-lit room. I could barely see them, their watches or buttons glimmering in the light. There must have been a few, because I could hear them murmuring. I slowed, unsure.

Bindi started thrusting against me, using her firm pelvic muscles to drive me into her. She pulled me down on her back, trying to kiss me over her shoulder. "Ignore them." She whispered in between pants. I tried, feeling my chest against her back. Bindi put my hands on her breasts. I cupped them, thumping into her with my pelvis.

"Oh man, oh god! UHN! UHN!" She got louder and louder. I was nearing my limit. I opened my eyes. There were people in the room now, two couples were making out. Everyone was watching us. And there, at the back, was Jenni and #99.

I smiled inwardly, feeling my cock gripped by Bindi's ass. "I can't, oh god – I think I'm coming!" She screamed, she put her hands on the back of my ass and pulled me into her.

"All the way, stay all the way in, oh move like that!" Bindi pressed against me, her breasts bouncing over the couch. "Don't stop! Come inside me!" I hammered into her ass, my pelvis grinding her into the back of the futon. Finally, I felt my cock throbbing, pulsing.

I exploded, shooting my hot white into her rectum. Her anus continued to flex on me, milking my cock. I groaned, trying to keep pumping as my dick became sensitive.

Someone clapped. Several couples were in the room now, groping each other. And in the hall was Jenni, her mouth open, staring in shock, disbelief, and what I want to believe was jealousy.

I grinned.

I fell on top of Bindi, she rolled over, clutching me, sliding her arms into my furry suit. We kissed, then started laughing. We tumbled down onto the couch and cuddled in the black light, listening to the murmurs and the giggles of the couples making out around us.

Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers
12