Catching Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom pulled off the cock on camera and stared directly at it. "Honey, I've been fucking you for about a year now, and this is the hardest your cock has ever been. Is that because of your mommy?" I didn't know if my eyes could get any wider, but they did. Apparently it was David behind the camera, and my mom was fucking the mother/son combo at the same time. She yanked on the leash, hard, and Angela gave a yelp as she was pulled up to kiss my mother on the lips. The kiss was hot, passionate, and the fact that Angela's sons cock was inches away and she couldn't stop staring at it made it hotter.

My mother noticed, of course. "Angie, baby, look at that hard, young cock. It's that hard because of you, baby. He's fucked me, but he's never been that hard. How long has it been since you got fucked by a hard cock, Angie?" My mother was speaking low, almost whispering, her arm wrapped around Angie, stroking her large, slightly saggy tits with one hand, and jerking her sons hard cock at her face with the other. Angela's face was mesmerized at the dick, her mouth slightly agape, her left hand slowly moving between her legs. "I know you've thought about this before, Angie. You've told me. You've fantasized about being your little boys fuck toy, haven't you?" Angela swallowed, blushing, but nodded, and I was sure I saw her sons cock twitch.

My mother reached up and grabbed the camera, turning it for the first time and catching David on camera, standing above both my mother and his, cock pointing right at them. He was smiling, cocky, enjoying the slow hand job my mother was giving. "David, have you ever thought of fucking your mother?" she asked, and he nodded almost immediately. "Of course you have, baby, she's beautiful and you're young... it's a natural thought process." My mother pulled him closer to his mother's face, and ran his cock over Angela's lips. Angela closed her eyes as my mother slapped the rock hard cock against her cheek and lips. Angela whimpered slightly, but the next pass over her lips she stuck her tongue out slightly, running it along the length of the shaft. David shuddered, and my mother leaned over to whisper in Angela's ear. "Open your fucking mouth, slut, or you'll be taking this in another hole earlier then you thought." Her mouth popped open slightly, and before she could object, my mother had pushed David's cock into her mouth.

Angela kept her eyes shut, but began to slowly, slightly, bob up and down on her sons cock. My mother giggled and moved her hand down between Angela's legs, and you could see on Angela's face when the fingers entered her. She was still barely moving her head, but she was breathing heavily, big breasts swaying, and moved in rhythm with my mom's arms. David stood still, watching the whole event, reached out and took the camera back, getting his mother in focus, then reached out with his other hand to grab her head and slowly pull her mouth farther onto his dick. You could hear him moan, then whisper "Jesus mom..." as he slowly began moving his hips, fucking his mother's mouth.

My cock was rock hard and in my hand, slowly jerking while staring at the video. How had my mother gone from helpless woman forced to fuck her husband's boss to this sexually dominant creature, giggling as she talked one of her friends into incest. I would love to say I was disgusted, but I was too busy being aroused and confused. Mostly aroused.

Angela's submissiveness was driving me crazy. To see this woman I had always had a crush on being directed and forced and led was beyond words. My mouth watered as my mother had her lay on the couch on her back and straddled her face, once again forcing Angela into being her plaything. David once again moved to my mother's face, and was immediately rewarded by my mom sucking on his balls and jerking his shaft. "Is your mommy a good cocksucker, David?" she asked, licking him from balls to tip as he moaned and nodded. "Better than my little girl?" he nodded again, and was rewarded by her licking circles around his cockhead. "Better than me?" she asked, and immediately he responded no. Smiling, she moved to deep throat his cock again, letting his head rest in her throat for a minute as spit drooled out of her mouth onto her large, fake breasts. Pulling off his dick, she breathed heavily and pushed her jugs together around his shaft, letting him thrust between them, tit fucking her. She was really playing to the camera, smiling, talking dirty, leaning back to finger Angela's exposed, trimmed pussy. From this angle, you could see her neatly trimmed twat, a bit darker then the hair on her head, into a small strip above her pussy.

My mother began grinding harder on Angela's face, and I could see she was close to getting off. David also was picking up the pace, thrusting like crazy between my mother's firm breasts, building a good pace. Mom reached down and grabbed Angela's hair, hard, and held her in place as she ground down on her tongue. What little you could see of Angela's face was red and getting redder as the British woman was struggling, trying to lift my mother or wiggle free. My mother held her in place, not giving in, until she had a powerful, shuddering orgasm, then moved to let Angela wiggle free, collapsing to the floor, coughing, trying to catch her breath.

David picked that moment to let out a primordial bellow and shoot his cum all over my mother's chest, then moved up to her face. He came in thick, stringy strands, shooting high on her forehead, into her hair, and across her nose and lips. She quickly took his head into her mouth, sucking hard on the tip, draining every drop. She smiled, opening her mouth wide to show the camera a nice pool of cum. Yanking on the leash, she snapped Angela's head up, dragging the nearly passed out woman over and placing her head in my mother's lap. Leaning over, she let the cum slowly drip out of her mouth into Angela's. After it had all been swapped, my mother closed Angela's mouth. "Swallow, baby... you earned a treat." She petted Angela's hair and forehead as she caught her breath, whispering to her and kissing hear gently. "David, go get the other bottle of wine from the fridge, and turn off the camera for now. We'll continue later." She flashed a sexy grin, face still covered with cum, and I paused the video on the image.

There she was... sexy, nude, red hair wild, breasts flushed and covered with cum, her friend and "pet" laying in her lap, and her young sex plaything filming it all. There was more to this then I knew, there had to be a story, an explanation. Too bad I didn't have time to figure it all out.

"Ryan?" the voice sounded worried, frightened, nervous. I turned to the doorway and saw my mother standing at the door, a terrified look on her face as her eyes go from my face to the tv. Realization finally dawned on her. "Oh fuck... Ryan, how much did you see? I can explain."

I stood up, erect cock obvious pressing against my shorts. "Come in, Mom. We should talk."

12