Catching the Wife Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying back on the couch my wife lifted her hips as Jerome gripped the sides of her panties slipping them down her legs. He propped one leg up on the back of the couch and the other one of held in his hand, spreading them open as he slid his body between them. Take a second for the two of them to get comfortable my wife grabbed his cock lining him up as he started to slowly push down into her. Marisa let out a long low moan while he pushed into her as Jerome grunted that she felt so good and so tight. In about a minute he said "there we go, all in" with a big grin on his face. He now began to slowly move it in and out of Marisa. They had sex on the couch for a few minutes, my wife wrapping her legs around him as Jerome picked up the pace. I can see what he meant about neighbors though since she was moaning and at times almost screaming in pleasure as he worked his massive black cock inside of her. I never remember her being so loud this much with me.

Maybe five or six minutes of this Jerome pulled out, sitting up on the couch. Marisa asked what was wrong when he told her to get down on the floor on her hands and knees. With a smile she moved into position on the floor and just my luck was facing towards the camera next to the computer. Jerome moved up behind her and almost instantly I saw a complete look of pleasure on my wife's face as he pushed back into her. Holding onto her waist with one hand and pulling at her hair to keep her head up with the other he began fucking my wife with long hard strokes leaving her screaming in pleasure. Her entire body jerked with each movement, could even see her big tits swinging back and forth under her. Jerome continued his assault on her for only a couple more minutes. He mentioned he was getting close shortly before he let out a long moan as he thrust hard into her once more, holding himself there. I could see a smile go across my wife's face and moaned softly as he came deep inside of her pussy.

Letting go of her hair he held himself inside of her until I saw his whole body relax. Slowly moving out he stood up right away sitting down on the couch behind him. Marisa got up as well quickly placing a hand over her crotch laughing that she didn't want his cum leaking onto the floor leaving a stain on the carpet. My wife rushed off to the bathroom as Jerome sat there turning on the TV. I was amazed again that even soft his cock was still big as it sat limp between his spread legs. My wife soon came back out with a robe on, sitting down next to him looking very flushed. Turning off the computer I went into the bedroom to see my wife already asleep. The next morning I feigned being ill telling my wife I would be staying home today. After calling out of work she wished me well hoping that I get better before heading out the door for the day.

Once she was gone I grabbed my lap top to see what it picked up. Though there was still plenty more footage on the main computer I wanted to watch them together so I could see how everything happened in order. I fast forwarded the one from the living room watching for what would happen next while the bedroom recording on my lap top sat next to me. Around early afternoon I watched as Jerome fingered and went down on my wife on the couch until she came but he wouldn't even let her touch him claiming he wanted to save it for later. After eating dinner that evening the Jerome asked my wife to put on something sexy and he would meet her in the bedroom. Readily agreeing she disappeared into our room I watched as she changed into one of her sexy night gowns that barely went down to mid-thigh. Laying down on the bed she called out to him and in mere moments Jerome walked into the room. Some heavy kissing lead to some heavy sex in several different positions until he came in her a second time.

Nothing happened until the next morning. After Marisa woke up she went into the master bathroom. I could soon afterwards here the water from the shower running. Jerome within minutes got up himself and went into the bathroom too. I could hear muffled talking through the wall then everything went quite except for the sound of running water. This was soon broken by my wife's voice, moaning in pleasure. This went on for near ten minutes at which point I figured they were having sex in our shower. Later that afternoon they had sex again in our living room. And they did it again late that night in our bed. I was amazed at how much he could do it in a short period of time but did notice he went longer with each one. The final one was Sunday morning after Jerome was getting ready to leave he caught my wife in our kitchen first having her bent over our dinning table then with her laying on top of it before he came in her one last time. After he finally left I watched as my wife cleaned herself up then went around the house making sure everything was fine before I got back home. Though I knew I had to confront her about it I couldn't help but find myself with a massive hard on watching and ended up masturbating while watching the last one. Looking at my wife being fucked hard by my former black neighbor, hearing her scream, her feet curled in pleasure as they were up against his shoulders, it was all too hot to me.

Waiting until she got home from work I acted like everything was normal until after we finished dinner. That's when I brought it up and I have never seen her look like that before. Needless to say it was complete shock. I explained about how I used to hear and watch them back at my old apartment, how I knew she was seeing him again, and that he had been here this past weekend. She almost immediately began to cry. Telling me how sorry she was, that she doesn't know what was wrong with her. Explaining that she loved me dearly and her relationship with Jerome was purely about sex and she had no real feelings for him. We spent nearly the entire night up together talking as we tried to make everything right again. To her surprise I think it all worked out in the end. She was also shocked that I actually got off to it but remembered how we had talked about her being with a black guy in the past since I have always been a bit of a voyeur and she used to get turned on about being with a black guy more so since she liked the color different with her pale skin. Admitting to me that his large dick was just a perk. She swore it would end and would never see Jerome again. The whole time I never mentioned once that I had videos of them having sex in our house. I wanted to keep those for my own use, so to speak and didn't want her deleting them before I burned them onto DVDs. What can I say it really was hot to watch.

Now six months later everything is going well between me and Marisa. She hasn't seen or even talked to Jerome since that weekend. He has stopped contacting her as well. My wife still doesn't know about the videos I have which I still view when I feel in the need to get off by watching her getting her brains fucked out by Jerome and that massive black cock of his. Hey, I'm will admit I can be a real perve and I still think it's hot as hell to watch.

12