Catering a Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was totally confused. He had been part of a fairly intimate talk between his wife and her best friend and had been treated like one of them. He loved being involved in the intimate conversation but he wasn't sure about being included "that" deeply. As he applied the lotion to his lower legs and chest, he stepped out of the tub to let it set. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked the same but he felt that he had changed on the inside. He wasn't terribly upset with what had happened so far but he was a little fearful of where it might lead.

He stepped back in the shower and the water rinsed the lotion away along with the hair that had been there. He was surprised at how smooth his chest felt. He checked his lower legs and they felt the same. As he dried off, he noticed the unruly hair clustered around his cock and balls. The girls had been right. He didn't particularly like to end up with a mouthful of hairs when he went down on Jenni but that was what she got when she went down on him. After he shaved his face, he took a small pair of scissors and trimmed away some of the hair. Then he lathered up the sides and lower parts of his private area and shaved carefully around his cock and testicles. He really wasn't sure how to shape the hair above his cock, but it did look neater with just a light trim. He wondered if he should ask Cassie or Jenni how to do it. When he dried off, he noticed that none of his clothes were in the bathroom where he left them. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out in the hall. He could hear the hair dryer from the master bedroom so he doubted that Jenni had taken his things. He padded quietly to the kitchen and saw Cassie working at the counter again.

"Cassie, did you take my clothes from the bathroom?"

"Sure did. Let me take a look." She walked around him and then ran her hand over his chest. "Oh yes. That feels so good. Like I told you before, you didn't have that much hair but now it feels just wonderful, soft and silky, the way a girl likes it. And your legs feel just as good. I'll be honest with you, I think you will like the way it feels enough that you will want to do your back and the rest of your legs. You can do that in the morning before we go out. Oh, your clothes; here put this shirt on and slip these shorts on. You just have to wear them until Jenni and Jim leave; then we will be changing into our outfits."

He slipped the thin undershirt like top over his head. It fit his body snugly and looked almost like it was made for him. It was too big for Cassie and he knew that Jenni didn't have anything like this. He wondered where it came from. He picked up the shorts, which were like light weight running shorts with a satin inner portion and a rayon outer part. He slipped them up his legs under the towel. He liked the way they felt although they were very light weight and fairly snug. Cassie pulled off the towel before he was expecting it, and she looked him over critically.

"God, you look sexy as hell. How do you feel?"

"I feel very under dressed but it does feel nice and snug. I think I like it."

"You're great. Now I want a hug and then you need to go clean up the bathroom so our guests will feel comfortable."

Cassie came to him and wrapped her arms around him. He automatically did the same to her. They fit together perfectly. Rick could feel her breasts against his chest and her nipples seemed to be poking at him. He felt her hands slip down and cup his ass. He felt his cock beginning to rise. Then she kissed his cheek and released him.

"Here, this is a new drink I came up with. Take it with you and then tell me if you like it. I've got one too. Tell me if it needs something different. We have fifteen minutes until Jim is supposed to be here."

Rick went to the bathroom and cleaned it up while sipping the drink. It was very creamy and very salty. He had done a thorough cleaning earlier so all he had to do was pick things up and tidy around the sink. When he finished, he started back toward the kitchen when he heard Jenni call him.

"Rickie, can you help me for a minute."

"Sure Jen. I'll be right there." He put the few things he was carrying down and went into the bedroom. Jenni was standing in her bra and thong but had her makeup and hair done. She looked beautiful as always but even more so than usual.

"Would you be a doll and help me with my garter belt and then my dress and shoes. I don't want to mess anything up. Here, wrap this around my waist and make sure that it lies flat and smooth. There. Now you have watched me before on how I put on my stockings. Will you do that for me, I'd appreciate it? Yes, like that, now roll them up my leg. Oh that feels so good. You make me tingle. Now do the other one. Now snap them onto the garter. You are so great. OK, now for the dress. Pull it over and down and make sure everything is smooth and not bunched or wrinkled. You do that so well. You are a natural. Now the shoes. Help me stand up now. Stand back and tell me how I look."

"Wow. You look fantastic. I didn't realize that this dress showed this much cleavage but it looks good on you."

"You don't think I'm showing too much, do you?"

"I don't know your clients but I know Jim will appreciate it and I always appreciate how good you look."

"Thank you, baby. I love your help. I may have a special surprise for you tonight when we are through."

Rick felt his cock stir in his shorts.

"Now go help Cassie until Jim gets here."

He went back down the hall, picked up the things he had left, and went into the kitchen and put the things in the laundry room. Cassie was leaning on the counter reading her notes and had her back to him. Her shorts were tight against her ass and her halter had ridden up. He went to her and put his hands on her hips like he had done many times before and tried to look over her shoulder. Instead, she stood up and leaned back into him. His partially aroused cock, pressed into the crease of her ass.

"Hi lover. Is she just about ready? You smell good."

"Yes, she is just about ready. And thanks for the compliment." She took his hands from her hips and pulled them around her until they rested on her abs just below her halter. He actually thought he could feel the start of the swelling of her breasts.

"I hope that you are looking forward to this as much as I am. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. Just remember, that we treat Jim and Jenni like the Lord and Lady of the Manor. Are you still OK with that?"

"Yes, I guess so. I haven't really thought about it since we talked about it."

"You are so great."

"By the way, that drink was a lot too salty. I couldn't really taste the creamy stuff very well."

"Mmmm, OK, I'll adjust it. I tried to make it like a margarita. That might not work."

There was a knock on the door and Jim entered dressed in one of his power suits. He looked very handsome. Rick and Cassie came out to greet him.

"Jim, you look fantastic; very dominant and powerful."

"Thanks Cas. You look cute as always. Is that what you and Rick are wearing tonight? I might have to spend all night keeping the client's attention on the property and not you."

"No silly, we are just waiting for you guys to go before we dress."

"I know. I'm anxious to see what you chose. What do you think, Rick?"

"I agree with Cassie, you look very powerful and dominant. You and Jenni are going to turn a lot of heads tonight."

Just then they heard Jenni clear her throat for the hallway.

"Did I hear someone mention my name?"

All three turned to look at her and she was well worth looking at. Rick had not noticed the slit in her dress before that went almost to the garter belt snaps. The dress draping away from her leg was both dramatic and sexy and highlighted the beauty of her legs. He felt a slight twinge in his stomach.

Jim stepped forward and boldly took her hand and led her toward the door. Cassie and Rick just stood there. Jim said, "I have a surprise for you, Jen. The limo was free tonight, so we will have it all evening."

"Oh wow. That is so sexy. How did you manage that?"

"The manager had planned on using it tonight but his event got cancelled. I told him about our clients and he insisted that we use the limo. So the bar is fully stocked and the driver briefed. Are you ready to ride in our chariot?"

"Oh yes. Let's ride that pony."

As Jim led Jenni out of the door, he turned and said in a powerful way, "We should be here at about 7:00. Cocktails first; then dinner. We'll see you at 7:00." He turned and led Jenni to the waiting limo by the arm and helped her into the back. Rick could see almost her entire breasts and legs as she bent to enter the car. He also knew that Jim had a better view than he did.

Cassie closed the door. She looked at Rick and kissed his cheek right next to his lips.

"Don't they look great together?"

Rick took a deep breath and let it out. "Yes they do, almost too good, but not as good as we will look together."

Cassie squealed and kissed his lips fervently. "You sure do know how to make a girl tingle. Let's go get dressed." She took his hand and pulled him toward the guest bedroom. Once there, she handed Rick his outfit and she took hers. He expected her to go to the bathroom. Instead, she turned her back to him and untied her halter and threw it aside. Then she pulled the poet shirt over her head and pulled it down. By then Rick had his shirt off and was beginning to pull it on his arms. Cassie turned around and watched him.

"Let me help you lover." She went to him and helped him pull the shirt on. While doing so, she ran her hands over his chest. "You feel fantastic." She said as she pulled it down his slender body. Both shirts would hang well below their waist until they were belted up. She handed him his man skirt and watched as he pulled this shorts off and slipped the skirt up his legs. She was smiling while watching. When it was up, he looked up at her. She turned and slipped her tight shorts down her legs and pulled her skirt up to her waist. In the process, Rick saw a portion of her cute ass before the skirt covered it. He smiled and then realized that they had dressed in the same room just as Jenni had dressed with them present. Well almost the same. His already aroused cock became fuller and longer.

Cassie came to him and settled his shirt in the appropriate place and tied the thin waist belt that allowed the shirt to blouse properly. Then she said, "Your turn; do me." He went to her and tried to do what she did. He eventually got it done but he was much clumsier than she was.

"OK, now for your sandals. Sit on the edge of the bed." He did as she sat on a low stool. She lifted his foot and set it on her lap after putting the sandal on. As she began wrapping the laces around his legs, he suddenly became aware that he had no underwear on. With the skirt, she might easily be able to see all the way to his cock. The mere thought of that caused his member to twitch. Cassie expertly tied his lace off just below his knee. Then she repeated the work on the other leg. Rick looked at her and while she kept looking at what she was doing, she frequently glanced upwards. He wasn't sure what or if she could see anything. When she was finished, she ran her fingers up his leg from his calf to his upper thigh. "Yes, I think you will be much happier if you just remove the rest of your hair. You feel great. Now it's my turn."

She sat on the edge of the bed and he moved to the stool. It was then that he realized how much shorter her skirt was than his. He was looking at her legs all of the way up to her upper thighs. He had seen her in a bikini many times but for some reason this seemed so much more intimate. He knew that she probably didn't have any panties on. If her legs separated at all, he would be looking at her naked pussy for the first time ever. He slipped her sandal on and put it in his lap. Regardless of what he did, he couldn't avoid the fact that her foot was resting on his cock. Slowly he began lacing the leather straps up her leg.

"A little tighter. Not so tight as to cut off circulation but tight enough that they won't fall down. Good. Now, the other one." Rick carefully did as she instructed. When the second one was done, he started to sit back. "No, now run your hands up my legs and make sure that there are no twists or kinks. Oh, that feels so nice. I love how your fingers feel on my skin. Do you like how my legs feel?"

"Cassie, everything about you feels good. I love how it feels when I hug you. I love how you feel now. You just feel great."

"Rickie, you sure do know how to make a girl tingle. But you better stop now before you push me over the edge." She dropped her foot and stood up. For just an instant, he thought he saw a furry image between her legs, but he wasn't certain.

He stood up and followed her to the bathroom. She carefully checked her makeup and how she looked in the mirror. Then she pulled him in front of the mirror and looked him over. She pulled his shirt open more to show more of his chest. Then she pulled hers open more as well. She then had him sit on the toilet while she teased his hair a little. Rick could smell her sweet feminine odor as she hovered over him. Finally she set the brush aside and dabbed a little lipstick on his lips and rubbed it around. Then she kissed him full on his lips and rubbed his lips with hers. She plucked a couple of eyebrow hairs.

With a final look, she smiled and said, "We are ready, lover. Let's go get things on the road." She pulled him up and out before he could see what she had done. He followed her to the kitchen and she began, "You need to make sure that the bar is set up and ice is in the bucket. Then slice some lemons and limes. Then, I am going to need some help getting the dishes down. Then I need you to kiss me. Then we should be just about ready for their arrival. So pop to it, Rickie baby. Let's make this a memorable evening."

Rick started running down the list of his chores. He checked the bar and saw that everything was ready. He filled the ice bucket and sliced the lemons and limes. Then he went to the kitchen and helped Cassie get down the good china since it was on the top shelf. Then he stopped and asked himself what was next on the list. Cassie walked in front of him and stopped. She took his hands and put them around her waist. Then she leaned in until her lips were about an inch from his. "Now kiss me like you love me." Without even thinking, Rick put his lips on hers gently and kissed her passionately. His tongue touched her lips and they opened as he gently probed her tender skin just inside her mouth. Her tongue touched his and began teasing his. His hands went to her ass and cupped her delicate cheeks. Finally, he stopped and pulled back and looked at her. Her lips were still slightly open and her eyes were barely open about the same amount. Her nostrils flared and her breathing was deep and fast. "Oh, you are great." She kissed him briefly on his lips and pulled away.

It suddenly dawned on Rick that he had just kissed Cassie; his wife's best friend, their best friend. He hadn't just kissed her; he had kissed her with passion. His tongue was in her mouth and hers had played with his. His hands had been on her ass. What had he done? What had she said, 'Kiss me like you love me?' Did he love her? What about Jenni? Did he love Cassie? Did she love him? She called him lover. What about Jim? Did Jenni love Jim? Was she fucking Jim? He felt more confused than he had ever felt before in his life.

He was startled when Cassie came up and put her arm on his.

"Are you alright? It looks like you have just seen a ghost."

"Sorry. ..I...I just had an image of.......I'll be alright in a minute."

"Make it a short minute. I think I heard the limo arrive. Come on, let's greet them at the door. Remember, look relaxed and happy. Jim says that this commission alone would be worth $50,000 for each of them. We need this evening to go perfectly. Are you with me?"

"Cassie, I'm always with you." He smiled at her.

"Rickie, you are so great." She kissed his lips gently just as they heard the door being opened.

They stood next to each other as the door completely opened and Jenni entered her eyes and mouth hung open as she saw them for the first time. She quickly composed herself and allowed another woman to enter behind her.

"Good evening, Mistress." Cassie said and curtsied.

"Good Evening, Mistress." Rick echoed Cassie as he bowed.

"Good evening, Richard and Casseopia. This is Mrs. Ellen Crawford and her husband, John. Is everything ready?"

Cassie replied, "Yes ma'am. Everything is perfect, just waiting your arrival."

"Excellent. Richard, would you please show Mrs. Crawford to the living room."

Rick bowed and extended his arm to Mrs. Crawford who took it with a smile. He led her to the living room and showed her the sofa. She sat down and Rick took the time to look at her closely for the first time. She was a very nice looking woman, probably in her mid to late thirties. Her dark hair framed her face. She was wearing a maroon dress that showed a nice cleavage that promised C-cup breasts. She had a pleasant smile.

He smiled at her and asked, "Would you care for a drink, ma'am?"

"Yes, please. A chilled vodka martini with an olive would be nice. Thank you." He went to the bar and began preparing her drink. As he was busy, Cassie entered with Mr. Crawford on her arm. He was older, probably in his mid to late forties but was also a handsome man. Cassie sat him on the sofa next to his wife. She came to the bar and said, "Mr. Crawford would like a scotch on the rocks." Rick nodded at her and saw the twinkle in her eyes as she looked at him and winked.

Rick finished the two drinks and put them on a tray and carried them to the couple. Jim and Jenni had lagged a little and then followed them into the living room and had sat on either side of the couple. Jim sat in the chair next to Mr. Crawford while Jenni sat in a similar chair next to his wife. Rick went to Jenni and asked, "May I get you a drink, Mistress?"

Jenni looked directly into his eye and smiled and said, "Yes, thank you Richard. I would like a Cosmopolitan."

Rick nodded and then crossed to Jim, "May I get you a drink, Master?" The words flowed out naturally without any sign that they had bothered him at all. "Thank you Richard," Jim grinned at him, "I think I would like a scotch and water also."

Rick nodded to him and returned to the bar. As he made their drinks, he heard Mrs. Crawford ask Jenni in a quiet voice, "Are these your full time servants?"

Jenni laughed and replied, "No, I wish they were. They are a couple who have catered a couple of things for us. They are delightful and I think you will really enjoy Cassie's dinner. She is a marvelous cook."

"I just love their outfits. They look so nice together especially in those skirts."

"I know. They are a darling couple. These must be new outfits because this is the first time I have seen them. They are very sensual."

"I would say they are very sexy. Richard 's legs look so good and Cassie looked ravishing in that top. You and your husband must be very pleased with them if you use them regularly."

"Yes, we are very pleased."

Rick carried the drinks to Jenni and she took hers. "Thank you, Richard." He carried the other drink to Jim who was already in discussions with Mr. Crawford and just nodded as he took it. Rick returned to the bar to wait for their next needs.

He heard Mrs. Crawford giggle. She had turned to Jenni and said very quietly, "I don't think that Richard is wearing any underwear. When he leaned forward to give your husband his drink, the skirt split and I think I saw a bare cheek."

"I think you may be right, Ellen. I think I saw it too."

123456...8