Catherine's Seduction

Story Info
Pretty blonde is seduced by stranger.
3.2k words
4.45
165.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay in bed after my night out with Eric, I thought about what I had let him do to me. I probably should have taken a shower but instead went straight to bed. My hands drifted down my belly to my pussy. My pussy hair was matted with dried come and the insides of my thighs were also coated with come. I touched my pussy and dipped a finger inside to feel I was still wet from all the come he'd pumped into me. As I rubbed his slippery come on my hard clit I realized I could still taste his come in my mouth. I spread my legs and began squirming my hips, rubbing my wet clit faster. I felt ashamed, but I started to orgasm as I remembered what I had done...

I'm a 26 year-old police officer, 5'11'', with blonde hair just past my shoulders, thin, with a small ass that my boyfriends have described as "nice, round and tight." I'm considered very pretty, having been told by some guys that I should have been a model. I have medium size breasts, and they sit high, with very sensitive nipples. One weakness I have is that when a guy starts licking my nipples my pussy gets instantly wet. Another weakness I have is that an attractive, well-built guy can really catch my eye.

I'm currently dating a nice guy who treats me very well. Our sex life is pretty hot and I wasn't looking to date anyone else, until....

One afternoon I was sent to handle a minor traffic accident. As I helped the drivers exchange information, I couldn't help noticing one of them, a tall, good looking, dark haired guy, looking at me. I tried to act professionally, but as the guy continued to stare, unashamedly looking me up and down, I began to wonder what he was thinking. I made it a practice to never date guys I met on the job, but as he continued to stare, I began to feel a tingling between my legs.

He said, "Thanks for helping, officer, I'm Eric."

"I'm Catherine," I replied, as he looked into my eyes. Later, I'd find out what he was thinking that day.

The next day, a dozen roses arrived at the station. I opened the card sent with them and read, "I've been thinking about you. Call me, Eric," accompanied by a phone number.

I thought, what's the harm in calling him? He seemed like a nice guy and is probably just grateful that I helped him at his accident.

I didn't want my boyfriend to get mad so I didn't say anything about the flowers or Eric's note.

I will admit I was curious. Why did he send flowers? What did he want?

The next day, after mustering up my nerve, I called Eric. I was nervous, and wasn't even sure why I was calling him. After some small talk, Eric asked if I'd go out with him Friday night. I don't know why, but I agreed to meet him at a downtown restaurant. I told myself it was just to satisfy my curiosity. After all, I was happy with my boyfriend and was certainly not looking to start a relationship with a stranger I'd just met. But I have to admit I was flattered that Eric wanted to go out with me, and I did find him attractive. I thought; why not meet him for dinner and a few drinks? I'd be able to find out why he apparently found me so interesting and then go home, no harm done, right?

As I stepped out of the shower and began dressing for our date, I looked in the mirror and had to admit I looked good. I was still tanned from a vacation at the beach, and the tan-lines from the little bikini I'd worn made for a nice contrast with my tight little pale ass and pussy. I loved to wear little bikinis to the beach and enjoyed teasing men. I got turned-on knowing that they were looking at my tall, thin well–tanned body. I could feel them staring at my long legs and small tight ass in my little bikini bottom. They might want me, but they couldn't have me. I don't sleep with just anyone, and never on the first date. My breasts were also very pale, making my small sensitive nipples stand out. I thought it too bad Eric wouldn't get to see my tan lines.

I put on little white bikini panties and a matching bra. No pantyhose; as my long tanned legs didn't need them to look good. I then put on a very short black mini-dress with little straps holding it up. I fixed my blonde hair so that it hung loosely over my shoulders. I topped off my outfit with black high-heeled shoes that made me even taller.

Eric was already at the restaurant when I got there. As he stood to greet me he once again looked me up and down. I blushed a little and wished I hadn't dressed so sexy. I didn't want to lead Eric on. I was just there to satisfy my curiosity and had no intention of doing anything physical with him.

I have to admit he was very handsome, with nice blue eyes and a very athletic build under a well cut and expensive-looking suit. I also had to admit that if I wasn't already dating someone and if we'd met outside of work I would probably date him.

We had dinner and more drinks than I probably should have. He asked if I'd like to go back to his place for an after-dinner drink. Again, not quite sure why, I agreed.

We arrived at Eric's apartment. It was tastefully and expensively furnished, with a nice view over the city.

We talked for awhile, and I began to feel more at-ease. As we stood at the window admiring the view, Eric faced me put his arms around my waist and pulled my body against his. I could feel his hard body under his clothing and knew he was much stronger than I. I also felt a hard cock pressing against my flat belly and began to worry about his intentions. Did he think I came back to his apartment to have sex with him? I thought I could let him down gently, make him understand that I wasn't that kind of girl; the kind of girl who'd go out with a guy she'd just met and spread her legs for him.

"Eric I..." I tried to explain as he kissed me, putting a hand on each side of my face and pulling my mouth to his. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and felt my pussy getting wet.

As I returned his kiss I thought, ok he's hot; I'll just make out with him for awhile and then go home. What's the harm? We continued kissing and his hands started touching me, first dropping down and feeling my little round ass, then moving up and brushing against my nipples, which by now were rock-hard. I again began to worry. What if he took this too far? Would I be able to stop him?

He slowly walked me backwards to the couch and and laid me down, my short dress riding up to the tops of my thighs, just below where he'd be able to see my panties. I pressed my legs close together as he stood there looking at my body. I was embarrassed that he was looking at me like that. I knew what he wanted, but I had no intention of giving it to him, but at the same time I didn't want it to stop just yet.

He took off his jacket and then his shirt before laying on top of me, his weight pushing me into the cushions. He began kissing me again, harder now and I kissed him back pushing my tongue deep into his mouth. We kissed for a long time, and my pussy was now soaking wet. Worse, it began to ache and I knew if we didn't stop soon I'd be powerless to stop him if he tried to fuck me.

Eric slowly kissed his way down to the top of my dress. Then, pulling the straps off my shoulders he began tugging my dress down until he exposed my bra. He pulled the dress and bra down together, exposing my hard nipples. He began licking and sucking my nipples and my hips started moving back and forth, feeling his hard cock pressing against me.

Eric used his knees to separate my legs and even as I tried to close them, he spread my legs wider and wider. I felt his trousers against my bare thighs and hips and knew my little dress was now above my panties almost to my waist. He began grinding his hard cock against my pussy, all the while alternating between kissing me deep and hard and biting and nibbling on my nipples. I couldn't believe I'd gone this far with a guy I'd just gone out with for the first time, and I knew I had to stop this soon.

I felt safe because I still had my panties on and Eric hadn't taken his pants off. He continued grinding, his cock against my very wet but panty-covered pussy. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm...just a little more of that hard cock against my pussy and I would come. I told myself that after I came maybe I could give him a handjob to get him off. A blowjob was out of the question; not with a guy I'd just met and didn't even know.

He then got up, pushed my knees together and grabbed my panties pulling them past my hips and over my ass, now wet with the lubrication flowing down from my swollen pussy, he stood and pulled my panties down over my long tanned legs. He left my High-heels and dress on. Eric slid his pants down, revealing a very long and thick cock. I was a little frightened because I'd never been fucked by any guy with a cock that big.

Before I could say anything in protest he was back between my legs. He used his legs to spread my legs wide apart, so my bare pussy was completely open to him. His hips moved forward and I felt the hot head of his cock against my very wet and slippery pussy lips. He slowly pushed forward and I could feel my lips part wide as his cock entered me. His cock was thick and he held the tip just inside my pussy, letting me feel it. It was almost as if he wanted me to think about what was about to happen to me, about how he was going to fuck me whether I wanted it or not.

"No, Eric stop," I said as I pushed up against his chest.

I couldn't get the rest of the words out because he slowly slid a few more inches of cock into me, making me gasp. I couldn't believe I was doing this; letting some guy fuck me this way.

He held himself up by his arms while he slowly fucked me, watching my face. He had a little smile on his face, as if he was proud of how he'd seduced me. I tried squeezing my pussy tight so he wouldn't be able to get any more of his cock into me; but Eric just groaned from my squeezing him and slid his large cock even deeper into me. I was so wet and slick I couldn't stop him from slowly entering me still further. He would slide in and then back out very slowly, giving me just a little more of his cock with each thrust.

As he continued fucking me, I began to come, squirming my hips around his cock.. I was ashamed to show him how much I liked what he was doing to me but just couldn't help myself.

Eric then pushed my long legs back and wide apart, putting his arms under my legs to hold me wide. My wet pussy was completely exposed and open to him in this position. He slid his cock in my pussy again and pushed in deeper and deeper. I could feel him stretching me a little. With him on top of me, holding me down, I was completely dominated. It felt so good that I didn't say anything as he slid all the way in. I felt so naughty, lying on my back, legs spread wide, my soaked panties on the floor, as I just let this guy who I didn't know, fuck me.

He began teasing me, fucking me with just the tip of his cock so I could feel the ridge of his cockhead pushing and pulling past my lips, in and out, then driving deep, taking my breath away at being so filled. I felt totally violated by his big cock all the way inside me. Eric started sliding in and out with long strokes, fucking me faster and faster. I couldn't help it and started coming again as I thought how bad this was. I looked down and between my spread thighs could see his large cock entering my pussy just below my blonde pussy hair.

"Roll over, baby," Eric said as he slid his cock out.

I knew I should get up, put my wet panties back on and leave. Instead, I rolled over on my stomach giving this strange guy a view of my round little ass. He pulled me up by my hips until I was up on my hands and knees. He forced my thighs far apart and I could feel my pussy lips parting. He knelt behind me and looked at me; my pretty bare ass up in the air, my legs wide apart. I felt embarrassed, knowing that he was just using me, that he was probably going to fill my pussy with hot come and send me home with come soaking my panties.

He slid his large cock back into my pussy, slowly fucking me deeper and deeper until he was all the way in. I could feel his hair against my ass, as his cock filled me and stretched me wide. He held me by the hips, pulling me back onto his cock, fucking me deep. He began rubbing and playing with my ass while he began talking to me. He had waited to say anything until he had seduced me completely and made me give myself to him. He knew he could say anything now and get away with it.

"God, Catherine, you have such a hot little ass. I just love fucking you. You know, the first time I saw you, I decided I was going to fuck you. I watched your pretty little ass as you walked away and made up my mind I was going to fuck you. I'm going to use you until I come. I just don't know if I'm going fill your little pussy with my hot come and throw you out, or make you suck me until you swallow my come."

As he talked he continued to slide that big cock deep into me, occasionally spanking my ass. I came over and over, feeling like such a dirty little slut, knowing I'd let a guy fuck me just so he could come. I wondered how many other pretty girls he'd taken home, stripped and fucked, sending them home crying because they knew they'd been used, their pussy's full of his come. I wondered how I'd feel later when my swollen and sore pussy reminded me of what I'd done.

He then pushed his cock deep inside me and stopped moving just holding it all the way in. Making me feel it. Feeling full of his cock. He began groaning.

"Catherine, you hot little bitch, I'm coming."

I felt his hot come shooting deep inside my pussy, filling me. I felt like such a naughty little slut, on my hands and knees, dress pushed up, with a big cock coming inside me, his come running out of my pussy and down my long tan thighs, knowing he's looking at my little bare ass as he comes inside me.

After he came, he pulled his cock out of me. I rarely kissed a guy on the first date, let alone let him take me home and pull up my dress and spread my legs so he can fuck me.

He stood next to the couch and said, "Get on your knees."

My dress was falling off anyway so I took it off and stood in front of Eric completely naked.

"On your knees," he repeated.

I kneeled in front of him, my little ass on top of my heels. He grabbed a handful of my hair and with the other hand guided his wet cock to my mouth. I was so turned-on and at the same time so embarrassed at what I'd let him do to me, that I opened my mouth and let him push his cock deep into my mouth. I could taste his come and my own pussy that he'd just fucked. He began talking again.

fucked.

"That's it Catherine, suck that big cock like a good girl."

That just turned me on more, and I licked and sucked his cock without having to be told again. I felt his eyes on me. I knew he was looking at my pretty face and now messed-up blonde hair while I sucked him. I knew he could see my bare breasts and nipples, still hard from being so excited and him biting them. He could also see my firm, round little ass and how white it was from wearing my little bikini.

Before I knew what he was doing he held my blonde hair while he forced his cock deep in my mouth and held it there. I looked up at his face and saw him smile as I felt his hot come shooting into my mouth. He held himself deep and I had no choice but to swallow as he shot jet after jet of hot salty come deep into my mouth. When he was done, he slowly pulled his cock from my mouth, watching my face as I felt come dripping from my mouth onto my breasts.

"You really are a hot little fuck," Eric said as he got dressed.

I put my bra and dress back on feeling some of his come on my breasts as I did. I then pulled my bikini panties on over my long legs, and as they touched my pussy, I could feel the lips swollen and tender from being fucked so well. I could feel his come slowly leak from my pussy, and knew he'd come a lot inside me.

He just stood there smiling as I left the apartment. I knew he'd planned this from the first time I met him only a couple days ago, and he'd gotten exactly what he wanted.