Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy froze for a second as she felt someone press against her back, arms slipped around her and cupped and squeezed her breasts. A tongue flicked across her neck and throat, turning her head she felt soft lips press against her mouth and a tongue slipped between her parted lips. Opening her eyes she found herself gazing up into the pale blues eyes of Suzy. Suzy stood a couple of inches taller than Cathy, her large breasts were capped with brown swollen nipples, a slim waist flared out at her hips. She had a complete tan, no sign of swim suite marks. As Cathy’s eyes took in the other woman she was surprised to see that she had a completely hairless mons.

“Do you like it?” asked Suzy as she slid a hand over her shaven vagina.

Cathy just stared in wonder at the other woman before turning to look at Marie. It was the first time she’d seen Marie naked, her light brown Polynesian skin and black hair contrasted with Suzy’s blonde hair and European looks. She was the same height as Cathy and her eyes seemed to be filled with gentle love as they gazed at each other. Stepping forward Cathy pulled Marie’s body against hers and their lips met in a kiss of passion. They pulled apart long enough to move to the bed, before falling onto the cool sheets, their limbs entwining.

Pushing Marie down Cathy kissed and licked her face and neck, sliding lower to feast on Marie’s firm breasts. She suckled at the other woman’s breasts, gently biting the engorged rubbery nipples before moving lower. She kissed her way across Marie’s taught stomach, stopping to tongue the other woman’s navel, before sliding lower. She breathed deeply, the aroma of Marie’s aroused pussy filling her senses and increasing her desire and need.

Cathy gazed for the first time at another woman’s aroused pussy, she noted the swollen labia, moist with the juices of Marie’s arousal and then with a moan of pleasure she lowered her mouth and lapped at the flowing juices. She swiped her tongue from the puckered opening of Marie’s anus to her engorged clitoris, before pushing it deep into Marie’s pussy. Closing her mouth around Marie’s pussy she sucked at the flowing female nectar as she tongued fucked her cunt.

Cathy jerked in pleasure as Suzy’s mouth closed over her pussy, her moans of desire muffled in Marie’s dripping cunt. Moving her mouth she replaced her tongue with probing fingers and bathed Marie’s clit with a mixture of pussy juice and saliva. Her own pussy was spasming in pleasure as Suzy tongued and fingered her, she could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching and so sucked deeply on Marie’s clit as she finger fucked her cunt. A loud moan filled the room and suddenly Cathy’s fingers were gripped by Marie’s vaginal muscles as she orgasmed. Pulling her fingers out Cathy locked her mouth to Marie’s pussy sucking and licking the cum that flooded from it. Marie’s hands entangled in Cathy’s hair and her thighs locked around her head holding her mouth to her orgasming cunt as her hips jerked and her body shook.

Cathy’s own cries were muffled as she came on Suzy’s probing tongue and digits, her hips jerked and her body shook. As she shook to her own orgasm she continued to suck on Marie’s cunt, driving the other woman to new heights of orgasmic pleasure.

Finally Marie’s legs relaxed, her thighs releasing Cathy’s head as her hands stroked through her long hair. Cathy laid her head on the other woman’s stomach as she slowly recovered from Suzy’s administrations. Crawling up the bed she kissed Marie’s softly parted lips, their tongues entwining in pleasure. Pulling apart they welcomed Suzy into their embrace, Cathy kissed her tasting her own pussy on the other woman’s lips and tongue.

“Your turn,” said Cathy as she pushed Suzy back and moved between her parted thighs.

Cathy gazed at Suzy’s shaven pussy, the labia were red, swollen and wet with pussy juice. She lapped at the glistening drops, amazed at the smooth feel of Suzy’s hairless mound as her tongue skimmed over it. She felt hands on her legs and allowed them to turn her onto her side. Suzy rolled onto her side, lifting one leg to allow Cathy access to her waiting hot cunt.

In no time at all the three women were locked together in a circle of pleasure, mouth and fingers locked against hot, wet pussies. It wasn’t long before the room filled to the cries and moans of orgasmic pleasure as all three women came together.

Later as Cathy snuggled close to Marie they watched Suzy slip from the bed,

“I’ll leave you two in peace”

“You don’t have to,” said Marie as she slid a hand over Cathy’s full breasts.

“No, please stay,” said Cathy

“It’s OK, I’m gonna take a shower, I might see you later though”

Cathy turned and snuggled closer to Marie, their lips brushed together before they drifted off to sleep.

Cathy awoke to find her head cradled against Marie’s breasts, without opening her eyes she allowed her lips to suckle at a nipple, feeling it swell in her mouth. She idly swung her foot over the edge of the bed; she felt it brush against a leg. Expecting to feel Suzy’s shaven mons, she was surprised when her foot brushed against a hard, throbbing cock. She opened her eyes, even as her foot continued to rub the erection. A tall tanned man stood beside the bed, his eyes were locked on the two women lying on the bed, even as his hips moved slightly to press his cock against Cathy’s foot.

Cathy looked at his cock, her foot had told her it was large and thick, as she gazed at it she guessed it had to be more than nine inches long. She found herself wondering what it would feel like buried deep in her womb. When his hand grabbed her foot she willingly allowed him to drag her to the edge of the bed. Part of her mind told her she should call out to Marie or maybe even scream, put another part of her mind, the sexual part, was looking with lust at the large throbbing cock.

Reaching down she closed her hand over the stranger’s erection, feeling it throb as her fingers closed around it. It was too thick for her hand to fully wrap around it; slowly she skimmed the skin back and forth, seeing a clear drop of precum appear at the piss hole.

Leaning forward she lapped the precum from the piss hole, the stranger moaned in pleasure as she allowed the cock-head to slip between her lips. She licked the cock-head before allowing more of the throbbing shaft to slip between her parted lips. Reaching up she wrapped a hand around the base of the cock as she slowly moved her mouth up and down the shaft.

Suddenly a mouth kissed her neck and Marie murmured in her ear,

“I see you’ve met Tim”

Cathy just grunted an answer as she continued to suck Tim’s erection.

Marie stood up and kissed the tall man,

“Tim, this little nymphomaniac is Cathy, be gentle and don’t hurt her, I’m going to grab some wine”

Tim slipped his hands over Cathy’s body as Marie left the room,

“O god that feels good Cathy, but unless you really want to blow me, I’d much rather fuck you”

Cathy released Tim’s cock and lay on the edge of the bed, as Tim moved between her parted thighs she reached down to guide his phallus to her waiting pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she felt the head push into her cuntal opening and slowly sink deep into her womb. Lifting her legs she wrapped them around Tim’s back pulling his groin tight against hers, feeling his manhood fill her pussy. They lay still for a few moments enjoying the feel of their joining. They kissed, tongues entwining as Tim slowly withdrew until only his cock-head remained buried in Cathy, before plunging back into her moist hot depths.

“O god Tim that’s it, fuck me, fuck me hard”

Tim smiled into Cathy’s lust filled face; he kissed her before starting to move his hips in long slow strokes. As Cathy lifted her hips to meet his downward thrusts his movements became faster. Soon he was pounding his cock deep and hard into her womb as he kissed and licked Cathy’s face and neck.

Soft hands brushed his back, breasts pressed into his shoulder; turning his face he kissed Marie, a kiss filled with desire and want.

Marie returned the kiss before climbing into the bed beside Cathy, she kissed the other woman before lower her mouth to a naked, sweat soaked breast.

The feel of Tim’s hands and cock, and Marie’s mouth and hands sent Cathy into high orbit and she screamed allowed her pleasure as she orgasmed. She lifted her hips to drive Tim’s deep ploughing cock firmly into her womb, moaning in pleasure as she felt the head brush against her cervix. Tim’s cock seemed to expand even more as she felt the head pushed through her cervix with his next thrust, and then her womb was flooded with scalding hot cum. The feel of the pounding cock flooding her body with jism pushed Cathy into another orgasm and then another, until she thought she would die from the shear pleasure.

Tim held Cathy tight holding his jism firing cock deep in her body as her orgasming pussy milked it. He shuddered in pleasure as he felt himself pumping what felt like gallons of hot cum into her willing body. Slowly the jerks of his cock subsided and he eased the softening shaft from Cathy’s pussy, freeing a flood of sperm and pussy juice as he did.

As Tim stepped away Marie moved quickly between Cathy’s parted thighs and lapped at the flowing juices before closing her mouth over Cathy’s pussy and starting to suck and lick the cum from her.

Reaching across Cathy and pulled Marie’s lower body so that she could taste the other woman’s aroused pussy. As Tim watched and coaxed his cock back into an erect state the two women drove each other to orgasmic heaven.

Without waiting for them to break, Tim climbed onto the bed and moved up to Cathy’s head, crouching down he eased he hardon into Marie’s dripping pussy. He groaned in pleasure as Cathy’s mouth and tongue licked his cock-shaft and balls as he slowly reamed his cock deep and hard into Marie’s cunt.

It was the first time that Cathy seen a cock fucking into a pussy, she thrilled at the sight and licked the cock-shaft as it reappeared coated in pussy cream. Reaching up she rubbed a finger over Marie’s engorged clitoris while lapping at the plunging cock and Marie’s pussy. The double stimulation of cock and Cathy’s mouth and fingers quickly pushed Marie to her orgasm.

“O fuck I’m cuming Tim, o fuck me that’s it, suck me Cathy bite my clit o fuck yes yes yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss”

Moments later Tim pumped his sperm deep into Marie’s body as they orgasmed together in mutual release.

As his cock slipped from Marie’s pussy Cathy closed her lips over it, cleaning the cum and pussy cream from it before releasing it to do the same to Marie’s dripping pussy. Tim watched them as they once more tongued each other to orgasm, kneeling above them he masturbated his once more hard cock until his cum shot forth to splatter over their writhing bodies, to be smeared into the sweat soaked skin.

Later after Tim had left with a promise to return later they lay together in the large Victorian bath, savouring the warm water, the wine and the feel of each. Cathy thought of the weeks to come and the suggestion of Marie, maybe she would stay longer than she’d planned, after all there was nothing waiting for her at home. She stirred and moaned as Marie’s lips pressed to hers and a finger toyed with her pussy.

‘Tomorrow’s another day’ she thought as she melted into Marie’s embrace.

The End

12