Cathy and Chris Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

He lay back on top of her holding her close and stroking her face and her hair.

"I haven't fucked it all up have I Chris?" she said looking up into his face, "I really am so..."

He kissed her lips

"Course you haven't you silly bitch, come here," he rolled to one side pulling her to him, "Take more than your hormones to ruin what we all have here."

She snuggled her back into him and felt his hands lay warmly over her bosom and tummy, gently caressing, where they had been all that time ago, or so it seemed now.

"Thanks Chris," her choked up voice barely managed and she kissed his arm, and settled onto the pillow feeling lucky and unworthy all at the same time, and made a mental note to be a lot more grateful and a lot more careful what she said under the influence of hormones!

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers
12