Cathy and Dave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth went to her pussy and he started to lick her like an excited puppy.

Cathy had no difficulty enjoying young Mark's technique. His tongue snaked up and down her snatch and it felt wonderful.

Cathy encouraged Mark, "Baby, stick your finger inside me." Then Cathy reached up and pulled Mark's hands to her breasts. "Pull on my nipples, Lover."

Mark liked this, "Hot Fox" calling him, "Lover". He intended to continue to earn the title.

He pulled at her nipples with one hand while the other finger fucked her hole. His mouth gnawed at her clit and that brought Cathy right where she needed to go.

"Yeah, that's the spot baby. Suck it. Lick me. Ohhhhh.....!!!"

Mark could feel her juices gush all over his mouth. Cathy continued to thrust her hips wildly against his tongue and Mark vigorously lapped at her sloppy, wet cunt.

"Fuck me stud. Come on up here and fuck me."

Mark slid up Cathy's torso. He licked his way up her belly and stopped to suckle at each tit. Cathy enjoyed suckling this young stud. "Mmmmmmm..... baby, that feels nice..."

Mark slid his tongue to her neck and then along the side of her face and into her hot, waiting mouth. Cathy kissed Mark back with all the passion in her soul. She grabbed his ass and pushed him forward so that his cock, once again separated the fluffy folds of her pussy hole.

Mark let out a moan, "Ohhhhh..." as his cock entered her again.

Cathy met each thrust and they found themselves in another fucking frenzy. Their tongues were swirling in and out of each other's mouths and all over their lips, chins and necks.

Mark slipped his hands underneath Cathy's butt and pulled her up to help her meet each thrust. He couldn't believe all the cunt juice leaking all over Cathy's ass. She was cumming all over his cock. One orgasm after another and Mark was really digging it.

After a few more minutes of, "hard fucking", Mark blew another load into Cathy.

She could feel this young studs cock ejaculating his seed into her womb. The mere thought sent her into another mini-orgasm.

As Mark completed his sperm deposit, Cathy refused to allow him to stop and as he rolled over she went down on him.

Mark's cock had deflated but Cathy's interest in it hadn't waned at all. She gobbled up his dick and licked off their combined juices. Mark was getting into the fact that she was licking up his load and hers as well. As she started to tongue his balls, she rolled him on his side and positioned her face behind his ass, she had her arm over the top of him to jack his cock and then, she impaled her face into his ass.

Cathy had never known a man to not enjoy getting his ass licked and Mark was proving to be no exception. As soon as her buried face had delivered her tongue to his asshole, Mark's cock sprang back to life.

Cathy licked from his balls, through his ass crack and all the way up to his lower back while her hand jacked off his cock. After she got him good and hard, and his asshole, good and wet, she re-positioned herself so that she could take his cock back into her mouth while she inserted her finger into Mark's cherry ass.

Mark had never experienced anything like this before. Her mouth sucked on his cock in a way that his girlfriend never could and while he would have never allowed anyone to invade his anus, Cathy made it seem so, "natural" and by any standard, it felt wonderful.

Mark's body was gyrating back and forth to maximize his pleasure on the forward thrust into Cathy's mouth as well as his backwards thrust into her invading finger.

Cathy had no problem sucking this kid's balls dry but she wanted him back inside of her.

She withdrew her finger and positioned herself on all fours.

"Stick your dick back in me."

Mark got behind her and rammed his dick home.

"Stick your finger in my ass Mark."

Mark did exactly the same thing to Cathy that she had done to him. He pushed his finger past her rectum and started to work his finger in, out and around her dark hole.

After another moment or so, and knowing that Mark had a lot of their combined juice on his shaft, she said, "Mark, baby, stick your dick in my ass."

Mark knew what she had said but his mind needed confirmation, so he waited for a second invitation, which, didn't take but a moment to occur.

"Ass-fuck me Mark. Go on honey. I love it in the ass." Then looking backwards and smiling at him, she continued, "It's tight in there honey. You'll love it! Go ahead, baby. Stick that hard cock in my butt."

Mark withdrew from Cathy's snatch and placed his pecker head at the outside of Cathy's shit cavern. As he pushed in, he could feel how tight her ass was. It felt like it was grabbing his dick. Had he not already cum twice, he wouldn't have been able to hold back.

As he pushed in and out of Cathy's choice ass, she reached up and started to finger her own cunt. She loved the mutual stimulation and was fast approaching another orgasm.

Her fingers slid all over her clit and Mark started to push his cock even further into her ass.

"Fuck me Mark. Fuck my ass. Deeper honey. That's it"

As she neared her own explosion, she got more profane.

"Give it to me hard you, motherfucker. Fuck my ass. Give to me. I need your cock. Fuck me, you beautiful young bastard. Give momma your cock. Fuck momma's ass. That's it. Just like that!!!"

Mark couldn't believe the things she said. In any other frame of mind, it would have bothered him but with his dick stuffed this far up her ass, he was into it and he had to admit that she was old enough to be his mother. This also turned him on even further and he decided to play along.

"That's right mom. Your son is gonna blow his nuts all over the inside of your fine ass. Take it, you horny bitch!"

Cathy loved the dirty talk and responded.

"You sick bastard, you love your mom's body. Don't you. I've got my sons seed floating in my tubes, in my stomach and soon, in my ass. You like that don't you?

"You know it mom and tell me, how do you like your son spearing your ass with his big dick!"

"Oh baby, momma loves her baby's hard dick in her ass. Momma loves your cock in her pussy and I love that taste of you blowing your load in my mouth! Momma just loves her baby boy's cock in any hole he wants. Just fuck me my horny little boy."

Cathy started to make a high pitched squealing noise and she orgasmed with such force that she couldn't hold herself up and literally dropped spread eagle onto her stomach with a massive case of, "The Shakes" as her body spasmed with orgasm after orgasm.

During the convulsion, Mark's cock popped out of Cathy's ass but Mark hadn't finished yet. While Cathy lay on the comforter, Mark positioned both of his legs on the outside of Cathy's and he placed his body directly over her. His dick was a little dirty with some of Cathy's shit but he didn't care. He was gonna finish.

Still in role, "What's the matter mom? Can't you handle your son's dick?"

He propped himself onto one arm and with his other hand, he grabbed his dick and pushed it back into Cathy's rectum.

Cathy didn't even move. She had still not come down from her orgasms. She was willing to let this young stud do whatever he wanted. If he wanted to fuck her ass some more, she was in no position to stop him.

Mark's dick slid back in with no resistance and even though Cathy didn't move, she was still enjoying the sensation of his dick sliding in and out of her asshole.

She uttered a continuous, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........" while Mark continued to pound his meat into her.

"Gonna cum soon Mom. Her it comes!" Mark pushed his cock as far into her bowels as he could and let his dick push gush after gush of fresh sperm into Cathy's well-fucked ass.

As he bottomed out in her rectum, Cathy had another mini-orgasm herself.

Mark collapsed on top of Cathy with his dick still firmly entrenched in her ass. He could feel his cock twitch out the last drops of his jism as he lovingly began to kiss and lick her neck and back.

Feeling the heat of the sun and the breeze from the ocean mixed with the light kisses that Mark was giving her, Cathy was so glad to be exactly where she was.

"Mark, you are a wonderful lover."

They went back into the water to swim and moments after returning to the blanket, they lounged on the beach and enjoyed the sun. Cathy looked down onto Mark's naked body and she simply couldn't keep her hands off of him. Her hand crept to his now flaccid penis and she stroked it and his scrotum lovingly. Cathy bent down to Mark and lightly kissed his mouth. The kisses grew in passion and soon Mark's hands were all over the back of Cathy's bare ass.

With much more confidence than when they first arrived, Mark rolled Cathy onto her back and for the first time, literally, "took her". This time their lovemaking was pure missionary. When they weren't kissing, they were staring into each other's eyes as Mark pushed his hardness in and out of Cathy's wetness. Instead of a frantic pace, it was slow, methodical and very, "loving."

Cathy actually felt herself starting to really fall for this young kid. Feeling his shaft spear into her, Cathy looked up into Mark's eyes and said, "You're gonna be one hell of a catch for a very, very lucky girl."

As his hips continued to push his pecker in and out of her, Mark looked down at Cathy and replied, "I sure wish that lucky girl was you."

Cathy's eyes locked onto Mark's and it was obvious to her that he meant exactly what he said and that they felt more for each other than just a pussy and a cock. Mark saw Cathy's eyes sparkle up at him as her hands reached up and stroked his cheek. Then, with smiling eyes, she pulled Mark's mouth to hers as she replied, "Baby, this afternoon, I am your lucky girl."

They kissed lovingly and passionately. While the sex was necessary for her, it had grown to be more of a "connection" than she had ever planned or thought would occur. In short order, Cathy could feel her urge to cum start to overwhelm her and simultaneously, due to the change in Mark's thrusts, could tell that he was close as well. She pulled him down for another nice, soft and passionate kiss. Before their lips met, Cathy breathed out, "Cum with me baby."

As their mouths opened and tongues united, Mark's nuts boiled out another load of cum and Cathy responded with her own, wonderful orgasm.

Once again they swam to cool off - this time for a little longer than before. They played in the water and enjoyed themselves. Mark held Cathy up to his body and kissed her like a real lover.

When they got out of the water Cathy said, "I need to get you back to the hotel."

Mark intentionally gave her a little kid, "pout." Then he said, "But mommy, I wanted to fuck your ass one more time."

Cathy rolled her eyes at him, got onto all fours, pulled apart her own butt cheeks to reveal her hole for him to see. Then with another amazing smile she gave him permission to do what he wanted by saying, "Ok son, but make it quick."

Mark walked up to Cathy's face and pushed his cock between her lips to get him nice and wet. Once that was accomplished, he got behind Cathy, licked her ass up and down and then stuck his tongue into her butt hole. Once satisfied that she was sufficiently lubed, he pushed his dick back into her black hole for one last ass fuck.

After leaving more cum in her ass, they again cleaned off in the ocean but this time, they really had to get going.

They packed up the car and Cathy got in first. As Mark slid into the front seat next to her they both instinctively embraced for a kiss. While it was an open mouth kiss, it was again a more loving and caring display of affection. They both knew that they would never see each other again and they had grown to truly care about each other. Mark's hands grasped and rubbed Cathy's pendulous breasts and Cathy played and toyed with Mark's cock by reaching inside the leg of his bathing suit.

After a few minutes, Cathy started the car and drove off.

Shortly before reaching their hotel parking lot, Mark exclaimed, "Cathy, my dick is as hard as a rock and I don't think it's gonna go down." They both looked down to see Mark's cock pushing hard against the fabric of his suit. Cathy started to laugh as fortunately for Mark, Cathy was not the kind of woman to leave a man, "out of sorts."

Giving in to his overactive libido Cathy said, "Mark, pull your suit down."

He did, releasing a very stiff pecker.

Giggling and marveling at the fact that his dick could still get hard, Cathy said, "I just can't get over your stamina". Cathy reached out and started to pump it with her hand and while rolling her eyes at him, she said, "Youth......"

They pulled into the parking lot of their resort with Cathy's hand still beating up and down on Mark's shaft. Just as Cathy pulled into a parking spot, Mark started to get that deep burning inside of his nuts and told Cathy, "I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

Cathy brought her mouth to Mark's dick and with only a couple of sucks, Mark was shooting his cum down her throat.

Even though there was still plenty of daylight and they could be seen at any minute, Cathy patiently waited for Mark to finish cumming in her mouth. He could feel her alternate between swirling her tongue over his head to clean him off and then lightly suck out any additional sperm that was still floating up from his balls.

Once he started to finally deflate, she let his cock fall from her mouth.

Mark pulled up his suit and they kissed each other good-bye.