Cathy & Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My guess the big question you want answered is why. You and I have a mutual acquaintance here this evening. You were principally invited because of that. I promise you will understand by the end of the evening.”

Two men lifted Jason, removed his clothing, and secured him in a comfortable chair where he had a clear view of the stage. His arms and legs were bound to the chair to prevent him from slipping out in his drugged state, or if he should recover too soon from escaping. The lights dimmed except for the spotlight on the stage.

Onto the stage walked fifteen naked people; ten men and five women. Robin walked on stage carrying three small pouches. The men pulled a slip of paper from the red pouch while the women did the same from the blue. Finally each of the fifteen selected a slip from the green pouch then took a seat on the side of the stage.One woman stood and stepped forward: “I am first and I will fuck her ass with a 10” dildoe.”

Another woman stepped forward: “I am second. My instruction is to fuck her in the ass with a 3” diameter cock. If her ass is busy I am to fuck the one who is fucking her.

A man stepped forward this time: “I am number three. My cock is to go into her mouth. If that is busy I am to suck her tits until her mouth is ready.”

The instructions were stated until all fifteen members of the cast were done. At first Jason could not believe his ears as he heard each person speak of a deviant sexual act; of how they were going to abuse some woman’s body in front of the assembled group. Despite his conscious distaste his unconscious mind held a different perspective; a perspective that was attested to by his very erect cock.

Each of the players except for one returned to their assigned seating around the edge of the stage. This one woman remained center stage for the audience to witness as she inserted the short end of an overall 15” dildoe into her pussy and adjust the straps securing the device to her loins. As the task was completed she was joined by a new player, a female with a wonderful looking body who was without clothes except for a brilliant pink Lone Ranger type face mask to hide her identity.

Cathy did not know where they had positioned Jason. She knew only he was able to see and hear and unable to move. As she walked on stage she began to scan the audience for this man who could play such an important role in her future. Whether he did or not depended a great deal on how he responded to this evening. She found him just to the right of center stage at the back of the audience.

“You may begin when you are ready?” directed a voice from off stage.

The woman in pink nodded then fell to her knees grasping the large cock and covering it with her own spittle. When she was satisfied, Pinky pivoted her body so her ass was pointed toward the long plastic cock then reached behind to grasp and spread her cheeks exposing her tiny brown star and the lips of her cunt further below. She looked at the woman and said: “I am ready. Shove it in, and don’t stop until you reach bottom.”

Jason thought he knew the voice, but he wasn’t sure. It did not matter as he watched dildoe-woman approach and align her cock with the targeted aperture then plunge inward without any pity for the stretched anal tissues. She shoved inch after inch of her massive rod past the anal sphincter until she could push no more. Without pause she began to withdraw the plastic offender until only the cock head remained inside the anal ring then she plunged forward again.

As the phallic object pushed into her bowel Cathy screamed in pain, but quickly moved beyond the pain to the pleasure and yelled: “Oh God that cock hurts so good. Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop fucking my ass!”

The woman in back pushed hard and picked up the pace continually pounding and rubbing the sensitive anal and rectal tissues. As the cock was fucked into Pinky’s ass it suddenly dawned on Jason where he had heard the voice, but he must be mistaken. It could not be Cathy, but again she screamed out her pleasure as an orgasm racked her body and he was sure of her voice.

Robin saw the look of resigned recognition pass over Jason’s face. “Do you recognize the voice?” Robin asked. “Blink twice if the answer is yes. Good. Are you sure you know who it is? We’ll see.” She began to recite the alphabet until he blinked twice on each letter of Cathy. “Correct you are. Isn’t she great? This show was not arranged for you; your presence is simply an added benefit. When it is over we will make sure you get to your hotel safely, but then you have some decisions to make regarding your future. Many things are on the plate, and Cathy is an entire dinner by herself. If you walk away from her it is your loss and we will all know you are a truly pathetic fool.”

A second woman walked on stage wearing a monstrosity between her legs. She repeated her instructions: “I am second. My instruction is to fuck her in the ass with a 3” diameter cock. If her ass is busy I am to fuck the one who is fucking her.” Jason saw immediately what she was supposed to do was not possible on the one hand because of the physical arrangement and on the other hand it was absolutely impossible for that object to enter anyone’s ass; he was right and wrong.

As the first two women were currently positioned it was not possible, but with a little rearranging and a footstool the tip of the grossly-wide cock was put in its proper place. Its wearer liberally coated her cock, hand, and soon to be partner’s ass with KY then began to stretch the asshole. Not wasting time with small increments she immediately jammed four fingers through the opening causing the woman in the middle to grunt and push her cock harder and deeper than previously. It was a momentary thing as they each adjusted to the new act.

After the four fingers it was simply a matter of time until the sphincter relaxed enough for the woman’s entire hand to slide past. In and out she pumped to relax and stretch the ring, but at last the moment everyone had waited for was at hand. The cock was placed at the entrance and its wearer began to push. The audience was not interested in blood so the pace of entry went slowly. As if creeping along the mammoth cock head gradually slipped by the anal ring then moved onward to its maximum depth. Time was allowed so each player could adjust to the new connection and a new sequence of movements.

Within minutes after the three females were connected they began to convey their pleasures particularly the one in the middle. She benefited from both giving and receiving. Her pleasure was doubled, and she soon reached an orgasmic plateau where she could barely control her body’s movements. The intensity continue to increase until she passed her bounds and broke her connections to the other women and lay shivering on the floor in a fetal ball muttering she could take no more.

The fervor was momentarily broken, but just for a moment as the show quickly continued when a man walked on stage and said: “I am number three. My cock is to go into her mouth. If that is busy I am to suck her tits until her mouth is ready.” He was fine looking man and had a large cock, but among his peers he was nothing unusual.

Cathy beckoned him toward her and directed him to lie on his back. As an experienced and very talented cocksucker it took but a moment for her to assess the situation then with a single flowing movement suck him into her mouth and down her throat. Almost immediately she began moving him in and out coinciding with her need to breathe.

As soon as her rhythm was established another male participant wearing a billowing robe approached Cathy from behind. First he sniffed her ass then tasted her pussy with long sweeping strokes of his tongue. Having judged her acceptable he stood, removed the robe, and revealed the largest cock Jason had ever seen. The audience hummed with excitement in anticipation of the man impaling Cathy on his shaft. This he did without further delay causing her to pause her oral ministrations while she adapted to the massive cock as it plowed into her cunt.

As experienced as she was Cathy had never taken into her body a human male this large. He seemed to just keep coming and coming as she adjusted and adjusted. Finally they adapted to each other with an end result of Cathy cumming and cumming until the man jerked his cock from her cunt and spewed his seed on her and the man she was sucking. As the hot seed hit the reclining man it triggered his release of several large cum shots down Cathy’s throat.

Throughout the remainder of the evening Jason watched as person after person performed degrading acts on and with Cathy. When the show was about half over Robin whispered something in Cathy’s ear to which she responded by looking directly at Jason, removed her mask thus erasing any illusions that it might not be her.

Jason could only stare as Cathy performed one disgusting act after another; anal sex, oral sex, multiple partner sex, lesbian sex. Cathy did each and every one of those things both giving and receiving. He felt sick at his stomach, but he could not vomit. His dick still did not reflect any other part of his body’s opinions. His manly member stood erect and proud shouting for someone to come and pay it some attention.

It looked as if the show was nearing its completion. Jason had lost count of the participants, but everyone must have made their contribution. He was correct, but the show had one more act, and when he saw the costar he was even more unwilling to watch.

As the new player came on stage Cathy was reclined backwards over a high ottoman as she interacted with three females and one male. One female straddled Cathy’s face with her very hairy cunt forced onto mouth. A second female pounded Cathy’s pussy and ass with a double-pronged dildoe. The remaining female had two of Cathy’s fingers stuck in her pussy and two in her butt while the male’s cock received a firm stroking until he ejaculated. He then bent down and licked his cum for Cathy’s hand. When his task was completed the players drifted away.

“Is there any more?” Cathy asked.

A voice off stage answered: “Yes, stay as you are.”

Cathy relaxed knowing something interesting and unusual was about to happen. When the cold nose, following her pussy scent, struck her cunt lips she knew the evening would end with a dog fuck.

The dog, a very large Shepard was lead on stage by his master then released to follow his nose. The scent was strong of many humans, but the dog isolated one scent stronger than the others; a scent he followed to it origin. He sniffed toward the wildly splayed legs until his nose met the cunt then he slurped his long tongue up the open, dripping pussy.

Cathy reacted quickly to the nose and tongue. She was very experienced with many animal species, but her favorite was dogs and in particular German Shepherds. They were large enough and had sufficient stamina to always take her on wild orgasmic rides.

The female’s aroma and flowing juices quickly excited the dog who was well trained for specifically this type of act. He knew his role, and he knew he was in control of the bitch. To assert his dominance he stepped forward between her legs to lick her face and position his large animal cock at the entry to her pussy. The urge became too powerful for him to refuse so he hunched the woman’s crotch until he felt her warm cunt walls enclose his rampant prick. From then until the finish he never stopped forcing his dick into Cathy’s pussy. When he did stop his knot forced him to stay in place for almost 20 minutes. At last he withdrew and a huge outpouring of his and Cathy’s juices poured from her pussy onto the ottoman and the floor.

This final act was pure delight for Cathy. The entire evening was one cum after another. The difference with the dog was lack of caring. He was concerned with his cum and nothing else. Neither the audience nor his partner had any meaning to the dog. All he cared about was achieving his orgasm. As such he pounded into her cunt without remorse or concern. His actions brought on total delight.

That act was the end and Cathy disappeared into the dark. Jason’s extremities were gradually regaining the ability to feel, but he was not yet able to move. What was more, and much to his disgust, his cock remained stiff. Without the ability to propel himself he could not escape when an unknown hand reached from behind to grasp his offending member.

“Need a little help there friend? Just relax and let me take care of this for you. By the way the drug does not have anything to do with your ability to achieve an erection. This is a result of your mental arousal just like any other hard-on. So if you do not like it there is only yourself to blame because clearly some part of you liked what you saw.” said an unidentified female voice. With that her hand began to stroke up and down along the shaft. She was very skilled and in moments had Jason squirming and she kept him on the edge of an orgasm for almost 30 minutes. With a hard upward thrust of her hand she forced him over the edge, but she did not stop there. She continued to rapidly stroke up and down until his juices erupted from the end of his cock. Only then did she stop so as to not abuse his sensitive nerve endings, but she knew if she continued she could make him cum at least one more time before his erection subsided.

“Did that ease some pressure Jason? Cathy said as she looked down at him.

Jason looked at her with steel hate firing from his eyes. In a very harsh voice he replied: “Yea, my dick feels better, but my mind is a fucking mess. You are one sick bitch! I’m glad I found out now instead of later. I imagined great things for us, but you’re sick!”

Unnoted by Jason in is anger and desire to hurt the woman a sad look crept over Cathy’s face. As she turned away tears began to flow, and by the time she reached the car she was into full fledged sobs. She heard what she dreaded but expected, but knowing does not stop the hurt.

Tom oversaw as his house staff redressed Jason, made sure he could walk, put him in the limo, and returned him to his hotel. Jason needed time to think, but he could not so do in a room where they had shared sexual union, or as he now viewed it where they had fucked. He was very confused. What she did was wrong and disgusting, but he was excited by it. He thought he was a good lover, but now knew he was nothing compared to others she had experienced. He could not accept what she did, yet he wanted nothing more than to be with her.

For the remainder of the night he wandered along the beach and the hotel; going anywhere except to his room. Just before 8, his mind still in disarray, he returned to complete packing for his return home. The bellboy saw him arrive and waited 15 minutes as he was instructed.

What Happens Now?

Cathy looked at Jason across the table. From their very first words on the plane she had experienced a growing attraction. Now one week later the attraction had grown past affection to love and caring. She wanted this man so very much, but understood the decision rested with him.

She spoke quietly: “Jason, there you have it, a condensed version of my life until a few years ago. What has happened has happened and I can not change it. To be honest with you I do not want to change it. My experiences have made me who I am today, and Jason please listen carefully to this part, I am no different this morning than I was yesterday morning when we awoke in each other’s arm. The only differences are in your imagination.”

“I don’t know what you are thinking, but I imagine confusion and being overwhelmed. We each have choices to chose from, and one of mine is I want you as a large part of my life. Unfortunately, my choice is not enough. Jason I know you are in a tough position and I am sorry I put you there. At the same time I am glad you are there. Does that make sense? Jason, please talk to me.”

He turned his head and stared toward the ocean for a couple of minutes before he spoke: “Everything you have said about decisions is true. You are the same person I loved yesterday, but yesterday I didn’t know all of you. The person I loved yesterday is not the same person as I am speaking to now.”

“You say any difficulties are only in my mind. That may be true, but how do I deal with what you have shown me? How do I change so radically in just a few hours? If you were confronted with the same type of situation how would you deal with it?”

“I am very mixed up. Your actions last night and your story this morning go against what I though were my basic values, yet those same items sexually aroused me. For the most part I do not know which way to jump, but there is one point that seems very clear to me; my inability to compete sexually.”

“You are a wonderful lover.” Cathy interjected.

“Maybe so, but I don’t see how I could ever convince my ego that I can satisfy your sexual needs, wants, and desires.”

“I’m not asking you to do that.”

“But I am! Don’t you see that with you I will always doubt myself? I love you. I know that, or at least I knew that. There I’ve said it, I love you, but right now I do not see a way for us. . . “

With that pronouncement Jason slowly rose from the table and turned to walk back to the hotel.

“Jason, please wait. Can I ask you one last question? What is it you saw or heard that you don’t feel you can do?”

He looked at her puzzled then said: “I don’t know exactly, but I just can’t.”

“Can’t, or don’t know how to begin? Jason, I’ve have had great sex with more men than I can count, but it was just sex, and none of it was as meaningful as what I have shared with you this week. Does that carry any weight with you? I can’t force you to stay, but please, I beg you, think on it very carefully before you completely break the ties that bind us.”

The dejected man turned and walk down the beach never looking back knowing he was leaving the most phenomenal woman he could ever hope to know sitting alone in a beach-side café. Cathy watched him until he entered the hotel then cradled her head in her arms and quietly sobbed until she was pretty much cried out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was one ending. If you would like another option read further.

Cathy sat up at the table. Her eyes were red and swollen, and her face and forearms were wet with her tears. She understood there was no way she could have avoid telling Jason of her past. Just as she knew her display last night, while brutal, was the most honest way to show him what she was capable of doing. Cathy knew it was honest, but she wanted him so very badly, and the fact he did what she expected did not ease her pain. The fact he could not accept her hurt; it hurt so very bad.

“Miss, this drink is for you.” said the waiter.

“I didn’t order this. I didn’t order a drink.”

“A gentleman bought it for you. His instructions were to serve it with this note when you seemed more composed.” The waiter handed Cathy a note. “The man said I was to wait in case you wanted to reply.

Cathy,

I can’t promise you everything can work out okay. I can’t tell you I am man enough to accept and adjust to what you have shown me. I honestly do not know.

What I do know is I am sorry I walked away. Life without you is something I can imagine, but I do not want to. I want you and need you. Can you forgive an overly proud stubborn fool?

Earlier it was my choice now it is yours. The question is do you want to return home today, or stay one more week sharing a room with an extra large bed?

Jason

As if sunbeam had appeared through the clouds Cathy’s spirits soared. Her heart beat with joy and her smile was a wide as a river. She wanted to run and shout, but instead she asked: “Where is the man who sent this note?”