Cathy Ch. 03

Story Info
Cathy must do some universtity work.
2.6k words
4.3
29.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cathynova
cathynova
17 Followers

Her boyfriend was dismayed, Cathy would have to go to Prague to do research work for a professor and he didn't want her to go. Cathy suggested that he visit Constance, the woman they had met in the park, he was a little less upset at her leaving after that. Her professor had told her she would have to be there several days and he had arranged for her to stay with a colleague from the university at Prague, she was nervous about it, but agreed. The trip to Prague was not lengthy and she went to the university library and began her research, after several hours of research, she headed for the address the professor had written down for her, she nervously knocked at the door.

A large, ugly man answered the door, "You must be Cathy. Hans told me you would be coming, I am Hector Menz, come in, child," she hesitantly entered when he stepped back and held the door for her, her heart skipped a beat when she heard him latch the door. He ushered her into the small dining room and told her to sit while he went to the kitchen to get their dinner, she looked around, the place wasn't much, but then again, neither was he. They ate in relative silence, but she kept catching him staring at her, it made her very uneasy, but she felt a tingle between her legs, it had been a few days since she had made love to her boyfriend. She was glad when dinner was over and he went in to do the dishes and she took her bag up to the room she was to stay in and prepared for a shower.

All during the shower, she had the feeling she was being watched, but each time she looked, she saw no one. After she had dried off and put on her pajamas, she went into the living room and sat on the sofa and watched television with Hector. He tried to make small talk, but she mainly concentrated on the show and again caught him staring at her, she finally told him that she was going to bed and bid him goodnight. The pajama top came to below her waist and she hated sleeping in clothes, so she took off the bottoms and her panties, content with just the pajama top to cover her. She climbed into the bed and tried to go to sleep, but she kept hearing the television and what she heard sounded like sex.

After an hour, she slipped out of bed and crept down the hall to peek around the doorway into the living room, the first thing she saw was a porno movie on the screen. An older man was fucking a young college coed and she was moaning, Cathy watched as the man fucked her ruthlessly, with her on all fours and slamming her ass back against him, shrieking as he hit bottom with his cock. Cathy's eyes drifted to her new roommate and she saw his pants and shorts pooled at his feet as his hand stroked his nice, hard cock. Although he was an old, ugly, fat man, his cock was beautiful and she unconsciously licked her lips as she saw him work his hand up and down it. One of her hands found its way to her pussy and she felt her own wetness, both at the scene on the screen and the hard cock being pumped before her, she could feel her nipples on her small tits harden as she worked two fingers in and out of herself.

She was busy fucking herself and then she heard the chair creak and he was getting up, shucking his pants and shorts, Cathy hurried back to bed and pretended to be asleep. She cracked her eyes and saw him enter, he was still stroking his cock as he looked around in the dark, then walked to the bed and bent over to pick up her panties. She watched as he lifted them to his nose and inhaled deeply, then he wrapped her small panties around his cock, with the gusset over the head and jacked off furiously, standing at the edge of her bed. She could hear his ragged breathing and knew he would cum soon, in the dim light, she could see him clench his teeth as he came into her panties, he wiped his cock clean and left the panties on the table by the door on his way out.

Cathy was excited by the smell of his cum, it hadn't taken long for the smell to permeate the room, she eased out of bed and went over to the table, peeking out to make sure he was gone. She picked up the panties and there was a lot of cum in them, it leaked out onto her fingers, without thinking, she brought the fingers to her lips and licked them clean, his cum didn't taste bad at all. She opened up the panties and licked all of his thick cum from the gusset, she was unable to stop until they were licked clean and soaking from her saliva, she put them back on the table and went back to bed, still licking her lips. The whole thing had aroused her and she opened the pajama top and played with her small tits with one hand while she got herself off with her other hand, after that she slept like a rock.

After a small breakfast, she was off to do her research, not returning until almost dark to find her dinner, once again, waiting for her, along with Hector. Again, they ate in almost silence and afterwards, she took her shower and came in her pajamas to watch television, by 9, she went to bed. She waited for the sounds of sex on the television and it wasn't long coming, she could see him, in her mind, his pants and shorts at his ankles, while he stroked his cock and she wondered if he would come in to shoot in her panties again. She saw him come into the room, he had turned the hall light on this time and she pretended to once more be asleep.

This time, he stood at her bed, but instead of bending to pick up her panties, he pulled the blanket down until she was uncovered. He grasped her hand and pulled at it, her eyes opened, "I know you watched me last night. I want you to jack me tonight," she shook her head no, but he pulled her hand to his cock and closed it around it as he jerked himself with her hand. His cock felt good in her hand, but his big belly turned her off. He grabbed her other hand and pulled her until she was sitting on the edge of the bed, "Take off your pajama top, I want to see your little girl tits." She looked up at him, "This is not right. I do not wish to do this, you are much older than me and this is wrong," He took his hand and began unbuttoning her pajama top, she relented and helped him, then it was pulled up and behind her shoulders, so that her chest was exposed to his gaze.

"You have nice little girl tits, so firm and cute. I will remove my hand and you will jerk me off," he did and she jerked him off, wanting it over, afraid of where this might lead. She was not opposed to having sex, she loved it, but even though he had a nice cock, she was afraid he might decide to share her with his friends as her professor had done. She could feel him getting harder and she reached up and massaged his ball sac with her other hand, she could feel the intense heat in his balls and he grunted and the first blast of cum hit her tits, the next caught her on the neck and the third one on her chin and it spread across her lips.

He took his cock from her hand and began to rub it over her lips, spreading the string of cum over her lower face, she instinctively licked her lips, tasting his cum. "Take it in your mouth and suck it," she shook her head no, "You know you want my cock, now open up and suck it!" he ordered and she complied. She knew that a dominant man could make her do anything and here was proof, as his cock slid in and she closed her lips around it, it began to harden once more. He began to fuck her face, his left hand grasping a handful of her long blonde hair as he forced himself deep into her mouth, she sucked obediently. Her hand went to his ball sac once more as she tenderly rolled his balls in her hand in concert with his cock fucking her mouth, she dropped her other hand to her spread thighs as she sought out her steamy wet hole.

Now his cock was hitting the back of her throat as he fucked her face and her fingers were plunging in and out of her hole, she could hear her own squishy sounds over her sucking mouth, turning her on even more and her orgasm was close. She could feel his cock begin to swell and she wanted to cum before he did, she doubled her efforts on her pussy and when she did cum, his cock made it to her throat and soon was pumping a large load down her throat, she struggled to swallow and breathe, but never relented. His grip had tightened on her hair when he came, but she hadn't noticed in the throes of her own orgasm, but now it hurt and his cock embedded in her throat began to hurt as well. Finally, he relented and withdrew, "Clean my cock, my little slut," she dutifully cleaned his cock completely, her hand still massaging his huge balls.

After her face fuck, he just left the room with her still sitting on the edge of the bed, pondering what he would want next, she almost dreaded the next night and was thankful it was her last one there. She found herself gathering his spent cum from her tits and neck and licking it from her fingers, then she lay back and slept great, up early for her last day of research. She skipped breakfast, not wanting to give him a repeat of last night's cocksucking and she avoided him when she got back, stealing to her bedroom after a quick shower, just after 10, she heard the sounds of the porno tape once more and she found herself getting wet from the anticipation that he would probably want to fuck her on her last night there.

She lay there, her heart beating fast, as she waited for him to come in, he came a little past 10:30. Tonight, she had gotten in to bed nude, afraid that he would leave cum stains on her pajamas, that her boyfriend might discover. He stood by her bed and ripped the blanket off of her, exposed her nakedness to him, he turned on the bedside light for a better look. Cathy had a very sexy body and he eyed it up and down, stroking his cock with one hand and running the other over her exposed body, she shuddered at his touch. "Tonight, I want to fuck that fine little pussy of yours," he said as he smiled down at her, "No, I have a boyfriend and it wouldn't be fair to him," she held her thighs closed tight as he tried to penetrate her with a stubby finger.

He slapped her bare thigh, "Open your fucking legs, SLUT!!! I said that tonight I wanted your pussy and you will either give it to me or I will TAKE IT!!!!" His forcefulness again made her obey as she spread her thighs to his probing hand and she felt his stubby finger penetrate her. "You have nice, tight pussy, it will feel good around my cock. You are like little girl, nice tight pussy, tiny tits, I will enjoy fucking you tonight," he climbed onto the bed between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, lubricating himself. "Please, no," she cried, "It is OK, I will only to put the head in and fuck you like that, such a little girl needs to be broken in to take such a man size cock."

His words hit her like a ton of bricks, he was living out the fantasy of fucking a young girl and was in fact liking her resistance to it, she looked up at his disgustingly fat body and his ugly face, never would she have chosen him to have sex with. Her mind drifted back to Olaf, the fat, disgusting brother of the man who had fucked her and filmed it and she hoped that a pattern was not developing in her life. She felt the head of his cock enter her and he paused, just the head inside as her slowly moved it back and forth, she could feel herself getting sloppily wet. His hands mauled her tiny tits as he slowly sank more of himself into her, "I'm sorry, but you feel so good, my little girl, I must have more of you." He squeezed her tiny tits as his cock was buried all the way inside of her, then he began to fuck her like a madman, it hurt at first, then she began to work towards an orgasm and she met his thrusts.

"Yes, my little girl slut, take my cock. Fuck me with that child body of yours," he kept talking like she was a young neighbor girl that he had tricked into bed, but the path was set and her orgasm was close. He stopped and made her get on all fours and fucked her as the young girl on the porno had been fucked, his hands grasped at her small tits as his cock pounded her and his fat belly bounced off of her ass. Her orgasm, delayed by the change of positions, was now coming back full force and she could feel her pussy tighten around him as she came, her moans filling the room. Her orgasm tightened her pussy around him and he was soon swelling and filling her with cum, so much cum that it began to leak out of her and he squeezed her small tits hard, then he collapsed on her back, forcing her down onto the bed as his fat body smothered her, she struggled to get him off of her, it was getting hard to breathe.

He finally got up and stood next to the bed, "Now, my child, you will lick my cock clean and taste the wonder of your tight little pussy on it," she struggled to her knees again and obediently licked his cock clean, tasting the mixture of their orgasms, then he left and she collapsed and fell to sleep. She took her bag with her when she left the next morning, to avoid any further sex with him, slipping out while he was in the shower. She finished her research and headed home that afternoon, she went directly to the shower when she got home, removing all traces of the old, fat professor from her body, then she attacked her boyfriend when he got home. Across town, her professor was on the phone, "Yes, Hector, I told you she was a little slut. I have made her take many cocks in every hole of her body. Now, I will consider my debt to you paid."

cathynova
cathynova
17 Followers