Cathy's Debasement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy was terribly embarrassed but decided that it would be good to talk to some one about her new life as a lesbian. Cathy said, "I will tell you something that I haven't been ably to confide to anyone. God known I can't tell my mother. When I went to Boston I met a black girl and her mother. They made me lick their pussies until my tongue felt like it was going to fall off. This has changed my life forever. I will never be the same little schoolgirl again."

Maria proclaimed, "Oh my God that is horrible. We must call the police right away. No one has the right to force you to do anything."

Cathy stopped her and admitted, "You don't understand Maria. I not only liked it but I loved it. They didn't make me do anything that I didn't want to do. You must think that I'm a terrible girl. Please don't hate me." Cathy started sobbing uncontrollably and clung to the stunning Maria.

Maria held the blonde girl in her arms and said, "Don't be foolish. Why should I hate you?" Let me tell you a secret now. I have had lesbian affairs with several woman but have always desired a young blonde like yourself but never had the nerve to approach anyone. I've even thought of seducing your mother to get closer to you but always chickened out. One night we were drinking and we kissed. She fondled my big breasts and I thought that this was it but she was frightened and ran home. Too bad it would have been good for the both of us. Now I have my sweet treasure in my arms and there is no way that I'm going to let this chance slip away."

Maria kissed Cathy and undressed the girl while in a lip-lock. The Latin Bombshell was pleased that the girl offered no resistance and kissed back with wild passion. Maria picked up the slender blonde and carried the girl to her big bed and just plopped her down. Cathy watched with wide eyes as the sexy friend of her mother slowly stripped for her pleasure. Cathy was overcome with uncontrollable lust for the Mexican sex-pot and delighted as Maria hand fed her both mammoth tits. Next they were engaged in a slobbering sixty-nine. As the warm sticky cum flowed they both drank the slimy cream as fast as they could. It tasted so damn good that they did a repeat performance and savored the taste that filled their sucking mouths. While they cuddled after their feeding frenzy Maria told the blonde, "Thank you for making my fantasy come true. It was even better than I dreamed it would be. You are more than welcome to visit me anytime you want. You have an open invitation day or night it's alright."

Cathy replied, "You know that I will but please don't tell my mother. I'm still scared to death at what will happen when we go to Boston. I just can't picture mom doing the dirty deed. More than likely she will freak out and ground me as well."

Maria smiled and stated, "We can't have that now can we baby? You know when your mother and I were kissing and she fondled my breasts her eyes revealed the burning desire she had for me. She wanted it real bad but was afraid to act out her lesbian longings. Perhaps I should be the one to seduce her and give her what she truly craves. Then you won't have to worry about her judging you. How does that sound my dear?"

As she walked out the door Cathy answered, "I don't know. Goodbye Maria, see you soon." The new lesbian blonde girl couldn't sleep as she thought about her new life as a lesbian slut. She couldn't help but wonder who if anyone would seduce her mother. The thought of her mom giving in to Nadine and her mother was both disturbing and arousing. Cathy felt her pussy flooding as the image of her mom on her knees pleasuring the black girl and her mother filled her imagination. She felt less fear and more lusty anticipation about going to Boston with her mom. In fact she was looking forward to the trip.

The End.

12