Caught and Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked and stopped momentarily, I heard, "OH FUUUUUCK!!" and then she came with a torrent...her pussy juices soaking through her pantyhose and literally cascading around my mouth and all over my chin. As I sucked and licked at her to swallow as much of her cum as possible, Ashley jerked and moaned, "F-Fuck! C-Cumming Georgia! I-I'm cumminnngggg!!"

I kept flicking my tongue and fingers against her clit making her jerk and twitch in that after-orgasm, sensitive way. She pulled back, dropped to her knees and ferociously French-kissed me, licking her juices from around my mouth and chin.

"Mmmmm...it tastes as good off you as it does from my own fingers," she offered. "Nice," I thought, "a woman who likes the taste of her own cum!"

We sat there cuddling for a moment while catching our breath, and then moved to the bathroom to clean up for dinner. Ashley didn't have any clean pantyhose to put on so I offered her a pair of mine (I always pack many pairs when I travel), she is a few inches shorter than me so my pantyhose would fit her quite okay. I told her I would choose her pantyhose and seeing as she had no panties I found a pair that were sheer black and with a French-lace pantie embroidered into them.

I took her soiled ones, ran some warm water in the basin and while she watched I said, "Let me wash these for you Miss. I'll have them nicely dry, scented and folded for you tomorrow."

Ashley smiled and said, "You read my mind Georgia, I was just about to order you to do that!"

Dressed in new pantyhose and having fixed her makeup Ashley went out and left me to my chores.

It felt so natural standing there in my femme finery doing my duty for Miss. I had an overwhelming sense to cry, feeling as though I had found my place in life. After all the years of wishing and hoping that a woman would come along to treat me how I wanted to be treated. And, for that woman to want someone in their life like me too -- someone to serve them in the manner to which they deserve -- I sincerely hoped that what had just occurred was not a one-night fling. I so very much wanted it to be more. I would just have to prove to Ashley that it could be so. After finishing my chore I went out to the suite and stood before Ashley, "Miss," I asked politely, "could I be so bold as to ask permission to wear a control panty?"

"Whatever for sissy??" she asked.

"Well, it's just that I am so hard and my pre-cum girliejuices are all over my pantyhose and I'm afraid I might get them all over my dress Miss. I just wish to be clean and comfortable while we have dinner Miss. And, if Miss allows me to wear them, it would also help to keep my form and figure more girlie Miss -- no ugly bulges to speak of."

"You offer a good point Georgia -- yes, I think a control panty would be a good idea. We don't want that silly little thing of yours getting all messy now do we. But, I get to watch."

Smiling sheepishly I took a black, boy-leg control pantie from my suitcase, removed my shoes, lifted my dress up around my waist, and then pulled the panties up slowly. I then my pantyhose down to tuck my girliecock between my legs, which was hard because it was still semi-hard and very slick with pre-cum. Ashley watched with a smile on her face as I pulled my pantyhose back up, then my control panties over the top...smoothing my dress down and finally slipping into my shoes, I stood and offered a twirl in front of her.

"Good lord Georgia! Your figure is lovely -- especially now that that ugly bulge has gone. I kinda thought it was sexy seeing it sticking out from your dress, but you know what? Seeing you like that and just knowing that there is a gorgeous cock under all that finery is even sexier than actually seeing it! And in that dress, your butt is seriously cute too! Who knows, we may have to see about fucking that sometime!"

Hearing that, my heart skipped a beat, my knees almost buckled and my mouth must have dropped open because I heard Ashley say, "Snap to it Sissy! Stop acting like that is something new to you. I bet you've dreamed long and hard about someone taking your cherry. If you're half the sissy or slut that you look and act like, I bet it's on the top of your list of 'must-dos'. Now get over here and serve me before this dinner goes cold and we have to get Alissa to serve us again!"

On excited but trembling legs I moved to Ashley's side and began placing her dinner before her, opening and pouring the wine and settling her napkin on her lap -- all the while her hands were running up and down the backs of my legs, teasing me by slipping up to my throbbing girliecock, confined so very nicely in all its finery.

"Thank you Miss. Thank you so much for making me a very happy girl tonite," I offered.

"Oh Georgia, it's not just going to be for tonite, I think we could have a very long and happy future ahead of us, don't you?"

"Yes Miss," I added, "I do hope so Miss and thank you again."

Ashley looked up to me, her hand still firmly between my legs, her fingers rubbing and pressing into my crotch, "Sit down dear and eat your dinner and maybe later we can do something about this," she said pressing her fingers hard against my throbbing bulge.

I took my place across from Ashley and as I started to eat she asked, "Why don't you take up where we left off before room service interrupted us. You were telling me all about growing up as Georgia and all that goes with being femme -- continue Sissy..."

12