Caught in a Spider's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed Darcy wasted no time in wrapping her lips around Natasha's pussy lips and greedily sucking on that lovely little hole which promptly fed her the yummiest cream she had ever tasted. Sure, she had been tasting plenty before on her tongue, but now Natasha's pussy juice pretty much flow directly into Darcy's mouth and down her throat. And then when Natasha asked for her tongue Darcy immediately gave it to her, plunging it as deep as it would go into the mighty spy and beginning to fuck her with it.

Darcy grinned into her tasty treat as Natasha tensed up, seemingly trying to prevent herself from cumming too quickly. Well too bad for her, because Darcy wanted the other girl's cum. It practically felt like she needed it, Darcy hammering her tongue in and out of Natasha's cunt relentlessly, curling it inside her every other time to make sure she was regularly hitting the redhead's G-spot. Darcy was surprised it took longer than with every other woman she'd been with, but eventually her mouth was filled with liquid which was somehow even more delicious than Natasha's regular pussy cream, that heavenly flavour driving the poor brunette absolutely berserk.

From the way she acted around her Natasha had been expecting Thor's girlfriend's assistant to be a good little pussy pleaser but unlike nearly every woman she had seduced she was sure there was nothing she could teach Darcy about eating pussy because this wonderful little intern was already an expert at it. In fact Natasha came so hard on Darcy's tongue she became completely unaware of her surroundings, which was unusual and an extremely dangerous occurrence for The Black Widow.

It wasn't a simple matter of pride, Natasha's life and often the lives of others depending on her being self-aware at all times, even during intimate moments such as sex. After all, they might be currently high in the sky and surrounded by SHIELD Agents, but Natasha had learned a long time ago that she could only really rely on herself, because even if other people had the best intentions sometimes they could be caught completely by surprise. Like right now for example as Natasha found herself screaming and writhing from an extra hard orgasm.

Wanting to maintain her pleasure Natasha dug her nails into Darcy's scalp and forced the other woman's face as deep into her pussy as it would go, only pulling back every so often so she could guarantee that the girl she was supposed to be protecting wouldn't suffocate from being smothered by her spasming cunt. She also grinded herself against the other woman's pretty face, again making sure she didn't push Darcy any further than she thought she could handle, but still allowing her to enhance the climaxes which were rushing through her body.

To her delight Darcy didn't complain or go limp in fear. No, she eagerly continued tongue fucking Natasha and swallowing her girl cum until the spy was concerned she wouldn't have the energy for anything else, at which point she did pull Darcy back. She smiled while doing it because Darcy seemed reluctant to leave her pussy, and then the busty brunette looked up at her with this wicked grin of smug satisfaction, something which most Agents of SHIELD wouldn't have the guts to do within her presence, let alone after such an act. God it made Natasha horny.

As she smiled down at the other woman Natasha made it obvious that she looked behind Darcy at her still handcuffed wrists and murmured, "It looks like you failed me Darcy."

"Sorry Mistress." Darcy panted, in no way sounding apologetic.

"I suppose I could give you another chance." Natasha murmured casually, enjoying the look of hopefulness on Darcy's face before she added, "Tell me Darcy, have you ever eaten ass before?"

Darcy's eyes went wide, "N, no Mistress."

"Well, you don't have too." Natasha promised, as she slowly turned around so that her luscious ass was pretty much directly in Darcy's face, "We can skip straight to your punishment if you want, but I do so love getting my ass licked, and if you do a good job at the very least I will try and take it easy on you when I bend you over and spank that big fat ass of yours."

Even though she could tell she was being manipulated Darcy softly replied, "I'll try my best."

"Good." Natasha smiled, shoving Darcy face first into her ass, "Start by kissing the cheeks and then work your way up to licking my ass hole. Come on, don't be shy, I'm sure mmmmmmmmm, yes that's it Darcy, lick my ass, ooooooh good girl. That's a very, very good girl."

Being praised by The Black Widow was incredibly thrilling so it kind of made up for the unusual request. Also Darcy was nervous about receiving her first spanking from a superspy who could probably kill her with her pinky finger, so if this could convinced Natasha to give her a playful ass slapping as opposed to a brutal butt beating so be it. Plus while Darcy would have never thought to do this she had to admit puckering up and literally kissing someone's ass made her quiver with a submissive thrill the likes of which she'd never truly experienced before.

That she was still basically helpless with her hands cuffed behind her back only made that thrill extra sweet, Darcy having completely given up on getting out of them at this point in favour of pleasuring this goddess of a woman with her mouth and tongue. In fact all things considered she was surprised she even spent so long trying. After all eating Natasha's pussy was pure heaven, and this new kinky act really wasn't so bad.

It wasn't like she was kissing some guy's hairy ass, and Natasha let her go at her own pace which meant she had plenty of time to literally explore the redhead's gloriously round butt, kissing just about every inch of it before finally slipping her face in between Natasha's cheeks, the spy nice enough to spread one of them with her free hand so that Darcy would have all the access she needed to the SHIELD Agent's back hole. That hole looked clean and actually kind of pretty, especially as Darcy could see some girl cum which had escaped her mouth and trickle down into that pretty little crack.

Very much wanting to get that spot she missed Darcy leaned in to lick up the yummy juice and then just kept licking, sliding her tongue over Natasha's ass hole for what felt like a blissful eternity. It wasn't half as nice as licking pussy but again it was a submissive thrill, and honestly even if it wasn't Darcy could have been happy with just making this beautiful woman moan happily for her. Of course inevitably a goddess such as this wanted more, Darcy listening carefully to the demands and eagerly following them to attempt to please this gorgeous superspy.

"MMMMMmmmmm harder! Lick me harder, faster, mmmmmm, and as deep as you can into that little ass hole!" Natasha ordered, grinding herself back against Darcy's tongue, "Oooooooooh yes, tongue my ass hole just like that, mmmmmmmmm, rim me you ass licking slut, ohhhhhhhhh rim me! Rim me! Ooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd Darcy, try and shove your tongue in my ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, get your wonderful little tongue up my ass and I'll go easy on you when I spank that big booty of yours. Oooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssss, tongue fuck my ass you little ass licker, mmmmmmmm, my little ass licker, oh Darcy, be my good little ass licker and rim me gooooooooddddddddd oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss!"

Natasha loved to talk dirty but that was a bit much for her. She only did it because Darcy had a foul mouth on her and that she correctly guessed it would help motivate the other girl into giving her a really thorough rim job. Also when someone was doing something for the first time clear instructions intended to help. And honestly, Natasha was just really enjoying herself.

Perhaps the biggest reason was because as much as she loved a good butt licking she was yet to cum just with somebody's tongue up her ass, and while Darcy was enthusiastic Natasha doubted that she would be the first one to make her do so. So she gave herself a helping hand, first figuratively and then pretty much literally, Natasha reaching down to rub her clit and then eventually slipping two fingers into her cunt to finish the job that Darcy had started.

It was nowhere near as satisfying as the orgasms that Darcy had given her while eating her pussy, but it was a very satisfying dessert to that gourmet meal. Also by the time she came on her fingers Darcy's pretty face was thoroughly buried in between her cheeks and the other girl's tongue was probably about as far up her butt as it could go, Natasha's ass clamping down on that wonderfully soft muscle as wonderful pleasure flooded her body.

When her orgasm was well and truly over she pulled Darcy's face out of her ass, turned round, bent down and kissed the other girl, tasting a bizarre combination of her cum, pussy juice and ass cream on Darcy's lips and tongue. Then after a few minutes of passionate kissing Natasha pushed the two fingers which she had just covered in her cum into her latest conquest's mouth, Darcy's eyes going wide as she recognised the flavour. Then of course Darcy cleaned those fingers with ravenous efficiency, the room filling with the sound of the brunette eagerly suckling on those digits.

Once they were clean Natasha smiled and said, "Now it's time for your punishment."

*

In what felt like the blink of an eye Darcy found herself naked and strapped down onto a table, ropes tying her hands and legs to each of the table legs with a few additional ropes over her body and sliding underneath the hardwood surface. She didn't see how anyone could get out of this, especially considering how tight Natasha secured the ropes, but Darcy suspected her Houdini lessons were over for today. All that remained was for Natasha to spank her ass and then hopefully fuck her again, and Darcy had less than zero problem with that.

Darcy hoped that the spanking would be short and enjoyable and the fucking would be soon and satisfying because her mouth and throat were all tingly from having Natasha's heavenly cum and cunt cream flowing through it, her belly felt warm and satisfied because of having all that yummy juice inside it and her pussy was practically burning with need. Need which only grew stronger as she dreamily licked her lips to get a little bit more of that juice, and then, oh then that goddess of a redhead came up behind her and pressed her still wet pussy into Darcy's ass.

After a little grinding Natasha leaned down so that her tits were pressed into Darcy's back and then she whispered, "I take it you've never been spanked before, correct?"

"Ye, yes Mistress." Darcy stammered nervously.

"Well, since it's your first time, and you did such a good job at eating my pussy and licking my ass I'll go easy on you." Natasha promised.

"Th, thank you Mistress." Darcy blushed.

The Black Widow then seemed to linger, like she was thinking of saying something else, or maybe she just liked gently grinding against Darcy. Darcy certainly liked it, although she could think of plenty of things she'd prefer. Before she could get lost in thinking about it Natasha pulled back and began groping her butt, caressing and squeezing the cheeks like a butcher with a piece of meat which made Darcy blush only slightly. She was proud of her curvy figure as she knew the effect it had on men and women alike, but she had her moments where she worried she was to curvy, particularly her fat ass a source of self-doubt and occasional self-loathing. Although right now Darcy only had to look over her shoulder to know that the perfect woman behind her very much approved of her big booty.

Suddenly that big booty received a hard slap, Darcy crying out in surprise, actually wondering for a moment what had happened. That made her feel very stupid as she had known what was coming, she just... didn't think it would hurt so much. Then Natasha gave her another, and another, and another, and if this was what The Black Widow considered taking it easy Darcy pitted the poor soul who wanted a feeling the full force of Natasha's might. Although, just as Darcy was about to beg for mercy she found her body reacting favourably to the treatment, that and she was scared of disappointing her Mistress convincing Darcy to hold her tongue.

Natasha was aware she still had to tread very carefully with the succulent prize in front of her, but Darcy wasn't exactly making it easy on her. For starters Darcy's big butt was clearly made to be spanked, those oh so spank-able little cheeks, or big cheeks as the case may be, jiggling like a plate of jelly with every little blow. Then there was the fact that Darcy's pale white skin bruised so easily, in this case turning pink quickly and easily under the force of the first handful of strikes, making it nearly impossible for Natasha to not spank Darcy harder. Best of all there were those little whimpers and cries that Darcy was letting out, each one like a electric shock of pure lust running through Natasha's body.

Despite the nearly overwhelming temptation though Natasha kept her cool, calmly restricting herself to only issue mild strokes every so often, giving Darcy plenty of time to recover in between each strike. When Darcy offered up no form of complaint, and the temptation to see if she could make that fat butt turn red for her became too great, Natasha did increase the frequency of the blows, sometimes giving Darcy several in one go before returning to the infrequent strikes she had been dishing out before. She also increased the force ever so slightly, but not by much.

Sure enough this caused Darcy's supersensitive flesh to turn red. It was a very light shade of red, but it still made Natasha's pussy burn with the thought of using her full strength or maybe even a paddle or a whip on this luscious piece of meat. Then she thought about doing the same thing to Darcy's massive tits, and Natasha quickly had to banish those thoughts in case they became too overwhelming and she just had to try them, which might cost her another chance to play with the intern's delightful body.

It was also the reason she decided to stop the spanking entirely and concentrate on gently caressing Darcy's butt. She had done that throughout the spanking to help Darcy cope, but now the busty brunette's meaty cheeks were a pretty shade of red this was more about making her feel better, and if Natasha was honest with herself to get Darcy in the mood for what the spy felt like she needed to do next.

So after what felt like an hour of butt caressing Natasha softly asked, "When was the last time you were fucked in the ass?"

Darcy gulped, "I... I, I've never done that before."

Unable to hide her surprise Natasha questioned, "Really?"

"Uh-huh." Darcy confirmed before blushing, "But you can if you want."

"Really? How very generous of you." Natasha purred, stroking Darcy's big round ass, "I imagine many have asked, yes?"

"Yeah, but none of them were as hot as you." Darcy explained, again blushing.

Smirking again Natasha said, "How flattering... well I promise to take good care of this wonderful gift you've given me."

With that Natasha pulled away, leaving Darcy to strain her neck to watch as The Black Widow casually walk through her quarters and retrieved a couple of objects from her bedside table. Those objects turned out to be a large strap-on dildo which Natasha quickly attached around her waist before covering it with the other object, namely lubricant. She did this directly in front of Darcy, obviously giving her a chance to object, which left Darcy wondering whether she kept her mouth shut because she genuinely wanted this or because she was too afraid to argue with the menacing superspy.

Sure, Darcy would have liked a smaller dildo than the monster Natasha was currently jerking off like it was real, but chances are this WAS this intimidating woman's smallest strap-on, and complaining would just result in Natasha bringing out a bigger one. And in some weird way Darcy almost felt that a big cock suited the dangerous Black Widow... which was a really weird thing to think, Darcy blushing even more as Natasha flashed her a wicked grin and then walked around to her vulnerable backside again.

Momentarily Darcy flinched when Natasha gently grabbed her ass again, and then she forced herself to relax. After all when she had been originally finding out all she could about sex Darcy had been curious about anal, but was saving it for someone special/someone who could really make her feel like a submissive slut. The point was she knew relaxing was important, which was probably at least part of the reason why Natasha was able to slide a lube covered finger into Darcy's virgin ass with relative ease.

"Ooooooh Darcy, your ass really is virgin, isn't it?" Natasha mumbled mostly to herself in wonder as she revelled in the exquisite tightness around her finger.

"Did... did you think I was lying?" Darcy questioned weakly.

Having not expected a response, and barely even thought about her own question, Natasha blinked a few times and then smirked, "No, but... it almost seems a crime you let this ass go so long without being fucked. I mean just from the look of it, and the feel of it, your ass was clearly made to be pounded."

Darcy blushed furiously, "Erm... thanks?"

Darcy then moaned as Natasha started finger fucking her ass with slow and steady strokes, eventually beginning to twirl and curl that digit inside her bowels and then adding a second finger. It might have been because she was so very desperate to cum but Darcy found herself practically on the verge of orgasm just from this level of penetration, yet at the same time she was very glad Natasha had retrieved the strap-on because she totally wanted something bigger stretching her ass now.

As if reading her thoughts Natasha asked, "Are you ready to give me your anal cherry now Darcy?"

Considering there work currently two fingers up her butt Darcy wasn't so sure she was totally cherry back there anymore, but she was more than willing to tell The Black Widow whatever she wanted to hear, "Yes! Yes please, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Mmmmmm, fuck my virgin ass, oh please Mistress, take my anal cherry. Ooooooooh, I'm giving it to you, my ass is yours! Please take it Mistress, take my ass and make it yours! Ohhhhhhh Goooooddddd please just make me cum! I need to cum sooooooo bad, I don't care what you do to me, fuck me in the ass with whatever you want, treat me like a dirty slut and fuck whatever hole you want, mmmmmmm, fuck all my holes, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd just make me cum!"

Natasha was tempted to just wait around to listen to Darcy beg until she totally ran out of steam, but she was just as eager for the sodomy to get underway so with a few final hard thrusts she pulled her fingers out of Darcy's ass hole and then spread one of the brunette's large butt cheeks with one hand while she used the other to guide the tip of her strap-on against the other woman's virgin butt hole.

Natasha stared at that heavenly sight for several long seconds, savouring the succulent treat in front of her and committing it to her memory forever. Then as slowly and as gently as possible The Black Widow pushed forwards, taking Darcy's anal cherry with practised ease.

That first anal penetration inevitably cause Darcy to cry out, although Natasha was quite impressed at the extent in which the busty brunette was able to restrict the volume of her outburst and how quickly she was able to compose herself. It was more than many other stronger women in Darcy's position had been able to do, as was being able to keep a little dignity while having one's back passage invaded for the first time. Sure, there was still the occasional whimper, but it was impressive nevertheless.

Some would say Darcy gave up that tiny little piece of dignity when she started moaning in pleasure before Natasha's strap-on was even all the way inside her ass. Others would say Darcy lost it later when she clearly started to love being fucked in the ass or when she came from getting her butt pounded. Natasha disagreed as she personally believed there was no shame in taking pleasure from being on the receiving end of such an act. On the other hand Darcy was clearly the submissive one here, and while she may have been enjoying that submission it could not compare with the exquisite feeling of dominance Natasha was enjoying knowing that not only was she taking another woman's ass but she was the first to take it.