Caught in Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
2 female coworkers catch me in women's panties.
741 words
4.01
31.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to my story "Caught in Panties" in which two middle aged women I work with discover I was wearing women's panties.


The day after being caught the women said nothing and went about their daily routine. As for me I was a little self conscious and still embarrassed over being caught and having the women know my little secret. I avoided the women as much as possible and kept to myself. That went on for the rest of the week.

The following Monday we had our usual office meeting and things went about normally though I was still being quiet. After the work portion of the meeting was finished up Karen said that I was being quiet and asked how long it was going to last. I told them I was self conscious about them knowing my secret and worried about if they thought I was some kind of pervert for wearing panties. They assured me that they found nothing wrong with it and everyone has their own secrets. I said yeah that's just it they are secrets.

Jennifer said "can I ask you a question?" I said "sure". She asked "how long have you been wearing panties and what made you start?"

I told them that it started about ten years ago when I was on a business trip. I arrived at the hotel in the morning and unpacked. I noticed something in the pouch on the inside of the suitcase top. It was a pair of my wife's thong. I put them back and went about my day but my mind kept coming back to the thong.

That afternoon I arrived back at the hotel and finished up my paper work. It was then that I decided to try them on. The material was smooth and soft and I enjoyed it. I needed to eat so I slipped on my dress pants. I noticed how my pants felt different. My cheeks were exposed to the smooth material of the pants. I was too embarrassed so I didn't tell them I also enjoyed how the back of the thong felt.

The women seemed very interested in my story and while it still was awkward telling it to them it did allow me an outlet and I did not feel humiliated. What they may not have know was the I was getting very aroused being able to share my story with them and if the table was not there they surely would have seen the bulge in my pants.

I told them how I walked a few blocks to a find a restaurant. The whole time I was aware of my wife's thong and of how different my pants felt. I ate my dinner and couldn't wait to get back to the hotel.

I paused and was ready to leave it at that. Karen then asked "well aren't you going to tell us what happened next."

With a nervous laugh I asked "you want all the details."

Jennifer spoke up and said "yes this is very interesting"

I went on to tell them that once in my hotel room I got undressed. What I didn't tell them was I stood in front of the mirror to see what I look liked in panties. Seeing my bulge covered in the silky smooth fabric the outline of my penis clearly visible in the taught fabric. I told the women how I laid on the bed and rubbed myself through my panties in much the same way as showed them the week before. Slowly I stroked and caressed my penis till I had a wonderful orgasm.

With that our meeting ended and we prepared to go back to our offices. Just then Karen asked "are you going to wear panties to the office again. I said "I may and you wouldn't even know."

At that we returned to our offices. Jennifer has the office next to me and I heard her close the door as she entered, something she almost never does. Next I heard her turn on her radio and tune in a jazz station. Again that is not something she normally does. Given that her door was closed and the music was on I assumed she was going to masturbate.

A month later my suspicions were confirmed when I asked her about it.

I will add to my story as I have time and thanks for reading.