Caught In the Act

Story Info
A girl comes home to see her fiance cheating.
1.9k words
3.74
35k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why is it that just when everything starts to look good, it all goes to shit? It happened to me just the other day. Everything was great, my boyfriend asked me to marry him after five-and-a-half years of dating, and I even had a ring. It was a beautiful ring that I know cost him at least two paychecks … but, hey, it’s worth it, isn’t it? That’s what I thought until I came home one night and found him fucking some chick. I had the best day, too. I got to work and my boss calls me into his office and tells me he’s giving me a promotion starting that day. So, I got off two hours earlier. I guess when you plan cheating; you don’t plan on your fiancé getting off two hours early, do you? In fact, I was so ecstatic about my new job and my new fiancé that I pulled off the 1K black diamond-and-silver-ring and chucked it at this girl in my bed. I didn’t really see much more than her tits and her pussy, but I honestly didn’t care. She had nice tits, I later found out, but I was too pissed at seeing the love of my life naked and in my bed with some chick that wasn’t me to care.

I walked back into our room about an hour later, after I’d run to my ’98 silver Corvette and drove around town for a while. He was gone, so was she, yet our bed was still crumpled up… and there was my ring, on my rumpled pillow. I picked it up and started to cry. Under the bed, I kept a suitcase for trips and such, so I pulled it out and put some pants and shirts, skirts, clothes in general in it. Closing it, I looked around the room … I figured I couldn’t really just up and leave, that’s not a cool thing to do, especially not to a guy I’m completely in love with. So I grabbed a piece of paper, probably a letter from that slut, and started writing him a note in black eyeliner since I didn’t have a pencil. Just as I was getting ready to sign it, tears began dripping from the corners of my eyes and smearing the words I’d worked so hard to get out. Standing, I looked around for more paper, just as I heard the door open and shut. I sat on the bed and started crying.

He just stood in the doorframe for a minute, taking it all in. He took a deep breath and sat near me on the edge of the bed. He put his arm around my shoulder, and it hurt so much that I wanted to cry harder and shrug his arm off. But I didn’t. When I finally stopped crying, he looked at me as if he, too, would break down.

“Baby,” he said, “I’m so sorry … I don’t know … no, never mind. Fuck it. Nothing I can say will ever change what I did or make it better. But I love you. And I really don’t want you to leave me. Whatever I can do to try and make it up to you …. I will.”

I stared for a moment, wanting nothing more than to rip his fucking throat out and paint fucking forests with it. But I didn’t, I held in that urge and used it for better things.

I got up and pushed him back on the bed. I undid his belt, he looked at me like a scared child, wondering what I was going to do. Using the belt on our metal barred headboard, I tied him up. I ripped off his Riddle Box shirt, giving the impression that I’d replace it. I licked his nipples, then bit them. I bit them hard until I drew blood and he moaned. I licked my way down his stomach to his pants line, then I ripped them open, the button flying. The zipper started to get stuck as I jerked it down.

“Oh, no, you don’t…” the only words I said.

I dragged his pants off his legs and then went up for his boxers. His clothes were in tatters or thrown carelessly on the floor, and he was bound naked, save his socks, to the bed. So I got up and walked away.

“BABY! What the fuck????” he screamed after my retreating form. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a steak knife. ‘This should be fun…’ I thought to myself.

Walking back into the room with the knife behind my back, menacing grin on my face, he started to get scared. I sat on his chest, my pussy juices trickling from under my soaked thong onto him. He looked up at me, I pulled the knife out.

“Listen,” I said, “I love you, baby, but there’s something I want to try … so if you get scared or you start hurting … know that I don’t care. I’m physically inflicting what you emotionally inflicted on me… alright?” He nodded. I slapped him. I put the knife’s sharp blade right above his ear and lightly scratched it down to his neck, where I pushed a little harder across his neck. He jumped, I laughed. I pulled it down the middle of his chest, a little harder this time. As I got around his naval, I was pushing pretty damn hard and had begun drawing blood. I think he screamed, I was too caught up in my rampage to care or even notice. The blade of the knife found it’s way back up his chest and onto his shoulder, down his arm. Here, I cut a long, thin line into his skin. He arched his back and moaned. I grinned and licked at the warm liquid flowing from his veins.

I pulled off my shirt and looked at him, I saw that primal hunger in his eyes and his dick getting hard. I pulled my bra off and he strained to reach my breasts, I backed away. I got off the bed and, making sure he could see me, slowly took off my skirt. Now I was standing in nothing but 6” heels, fishnet thigh-highs, garters, and a black fishnet thong. I could see it in his face that he liked it. So I sat down on his chest again and began teasing him. I pinched my nipples. Then, licking my finger, I slid my middle finder down the middle of my chest, shivering as I did so. My finger made a trail of saliva down my stomach to the line of my thong, where it ducked beneath the elastic band. It dipped down into the slit of my pussy. I pulled it up and stuck my wet finger in his mouth. He licked it clean and struggled against the restraints. I knew what he wanted.

I stood up above him, my feet on either side of his chest, and pulled my thong down my thighs, my knees, my ankles, and threw it across the room. Moving down to his feet, I kneeled between his legs.

“Want some, love?” I asked, teasing.

“Oh … g..god yes!” he breathed.

I crawled up between his legs, teasing his hard dick with my tongue, then licked a line up his chest. I kissed his neck, then sat on his face. He licked my clit until orgasm wracked my body into involuntary shakes and moans. I smiled, then looked down to see him smiling, too. I nibbled his ear a bit, kissing his neck, and I untied him. He flipped me onto my back and kissed down my left leg. He unbuckled my heel and began slowly taking it off. He kissed my foot. Then, his tongue made a trail back up my leg. He kissed my inner thigh, I moaned. He moved to the other leg, taking my shoe off as he had the first. He licked a line up my leg, biting my inner thigh this time. I moaned louder as his tongue found it’s way into my pussy lips once more. His fingers soon found their way up my pussy hole, and he began to lick and stroke at the same time. Soon, his fingers found a pattern of their own and I was thrust into screaming, shaking orgasm once more. His name found and left my lips as he licked a trail up my stomach, kissing, sucking, and biting my nipples. The blood from his arm was still fresh, and he drew lines on my body with it. I shivered. He kissed me hard on the mouth, the taste of my juices flowing from his mouth into mine.

Oh, I wanted him bad now. He started playing with my breasts and I moaned. He pushed up on his hands and spred my legs. I could feel the head of his dick entering me. I moaned again, the pleasure of it all too great. He thrust and I began meeting his thrusts eagerly, moaning, whispering his name. All at once, like a blinding flash, I felt myself being lifted into the subspace of an orgasm once again, too soon. At the same time, so did he … my name left his lips this time, and I felt his warm cum jetting into me. I moaned again and arched my back. He kept pumping into me until I thought the orgasm would hurt if he kept going.

“FUCK!” I screamed. He pulled out and lay beside me.

“So … does that mean you forgive me?” he asked tentatively.

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly. “I think I’d like to meet that slut.. I mean, woman.”

“That can be arranged. When?”

“Now.”

He got up to call her. I have to admit, I really didn’t think meeting her in garters and thigh-high stocking was appropriate. I walked over to my closet, and pulled out a black silk teddy and put it on. I also strapped my heels back on and went to where our phone was.

“She’ll be here in a few minutes.” He told me. “Do you want me to put some clothes on? Shouldn’t you?”

“No.” I said.

She showed up 5 minutes later, exactly on time. She was wearing a short black skirt and a tight red top with pothole fishnets and black knee-high boots. Her name was Brenda.

“Uh, babe… what’s … who’s this?” She asked. Brenda the smart one. She was a leggy redhead… ok, so she was fucking hot, big deal?

“This is my fiancé.”

“Oh, that bitch.” She answered. I glared.

“Yeah, hi. Anyway, I think the three of us should talk…” and I was cut short because Brenda decided to pick just then to kiss me. She kissed my lips and then my neck, her hands finding my bare ass and squeezing.

“Kind of sexy,” Brenda said.

Brenda and I walked into the living room to talk on the couch. Eks followed and sat on a chair. I crossed my legs. So did Brenda. We discussed the situation with Eks, him having lied to us both. Hiding this from me and telling her he and I were through. Out of nowhere, I got up and sat on her lap. I caressed her over her shirt. I kissed her passionately, using tongue. Just then, her pager went off. She was a nurse, it was a call from the hospital… she’d have to come back later. I told her I’d look forward to it, and she left, like the blood from Eks’s veins earlier. I grinned at the thought. Oh the things I could do ...