Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many times I ogled at her, trying to steal a glance of her body without being caught. Her legs were always so tan and her skin looked so soft and smooth. Who would have known that she was secretly so naughty in bed? Now I also wandered if her and Beth had been playing with each other alone when they supposedly went out shopping. It sure seemed that they spent a lot of time shopping for the amount of things they often came home with. What about the nights that Dan and I were gone deer hunting and the women would have their so called "girls nights" alone. They claimed they were watching movies, doing facials and spoiling each other. I'm starting to believe the main ingredient in their facials was intoxicating pussy cream. My mind snapped back to reality as I felt Sarah try to scoot closer to me in order to get my cock in past her swollen lips. I eased it in, revealing in the way it felt as her body slowly engulfed my member. Once I was in, my balls firmly planted against her ass, the door opened. I turned my head to find that Dan had returned. He sat on the bed up toward his wife's head and started massaging his limp cock.

Beth was gyrating on Sarah's mostly obscured face and grabbing at her slutty little friend's melons. She moaned aloud as she pulled at Sarah's nipples. I was slowly massaging her hot pussy from the inside with my engorged cock. Her pussy felt so nice, warm, and gooey wet but wet from her own juices instead of the mixed cocktail that filled my wife. I would compare it to silk if you could make it into a warm liquid; it was so soft, had a smooth texture and was so sexily slippery. Her pussy muscles grabbed at my cock as I seductively worked my dick in and out. It felt like her tunnel was gripping my shaft and trying to milk it for the creamy surprise that it held. She came hard as I worked her over and she tried to squirm as her legs flailed in the air. Dan worked his cock in his hand while he encouraged his wife to fuck me good. He wanted her to show me how well she fucked and instructed her to give me plenty of what I had been missing.

I told Dan to stand up so Beth could put her cock sucking talents to good use. Dan chuckled and stood up on the bed, grabbing her head and guided her to his growing cock. She readily opened her mouth as she reached behind him, grabbing his ass and taking his semi hard cock all the way in until his balls were against her chin. His cock must have grown instantly because she gagged and pulled back quickly.

Sarah knew what was going on I'm sure, even though she couldn't see. Beth still smothered her face with her creamy crotch and Sarah had yet to complain. I was fucking her harder now and she moaned constantly into Beth's sweet sex. The more she moaned and thrashed, the harder I began to pound her.

Dan was face fucking my slut wife now and she had a hand wrapped around his dick so that he didn't choke her as he thrust into her mouth. His pace quickened and Beth stroked him faster. He pulled back from her mouth and shot his sticky load all over her flushed face. She flinched as it his her in the forehead and nose but she kept stroking him nonetheless. Seeing my wife act like a cum hungry slut sent me over the edge and I unloaded hard into Sarah's convulsing pussy. I fed it to her good as she thrashed about, wildly fucking me back.

*

2

As it turned out, one weekend that Dan and I had gone away hunting, the women had one of their "girls nights." They had been drinking heavily and soaking in Sarah and Dan's hot tub and began talking about sex. Sarah asked Beth if she had ever been with another woman or had even wondered what it would be like. One thing led to another and before long, they were talking about their secret wants, desires, and fantasies. Beth had always been so reserved and confessed that she often drove herself crazy with secret fantasies. She also confessed to Sarah that she wondered what it was like to passionately kiss another woman. That led Sarah to lean into my wife and they ended up sharing their first kiss together. Sarah then admitted to her that she and Dan met a woman in a bar one night and ended up taking her back to their house for their first sharing experience. She then told Beth that she always thought of me as a good looking man and often fantasized about having sex with me while Dan was fucking her in the dark.

Dan never told me about their threesome and it kind of shocked me but then maybe he was worried about how I would look at the situation knowing that my own wife tended to be so reserved. He did tell me now and then that Sarah could be quite a handful and he sometimes complained, or bragged how I read into it, how his wife could be so insatiable in bed. I used to tell him how Beth wasn't against watching porn or trying new things but took a take it or leave it attitude. Maybe I should have pushed her harder to try new things. Lord knows I never had the balls to approach her about swapping or bringing another person into our bedroom.

Beth told me that after they kissed and Sarah had shared her story of bringing another woman into the bedroom, they giggled like little girls. They ended up drinking more through the night and like curious high school girls, began to explore each others bodies. They ended up in bed together holding one another as they always did when it was just the two of them but this time they didn't try to go to sleep. Instead they began to delve into the world of lesbian pleasures and spent the entire night naughtily pleasing each other.

A week later, Beth was over at their house for dinner while I was out of town. Her and Sarah had been shopping all day. When they came home the three of them had a nice dinner and quite a bit of wine. The women were cleaning up the table and washing the dishes together while Dan ran to buy some Rum and Daiquiri mix. When he came home he had found the women in the bedroom and Beth was trying on some of the things she had bought while out and about. Dan accidentally walked in on them while Beth was bent over showing Sarah how her new skirt barely covered her ass. The girls hadn't heard him come in he saw Sarah teasingly rub a finger up and down Beth's panties. The women turned red when they realized they were not alone.

Later in the evening and after they had way too much to drink, Sarah suggested they get in the hot tub as she stripped naked and begged Beth to join her. Dan was in the bathroom at the time so Beth conceded and joined her in undressing and climbing in. When Dan came out he found the girls in the tub and his wife begged him to join them. Beth protested since she was naked under the water but Dan promised to turn his head whenever she wanted to climb out. After all, with the jets on, you can't see into the water, was the argument. Beth sat across from them as they soaked, talked and drank. Beth, being quite drunk, raised her foot up to rub Sarah's thigh secretly under the water but miss judged her position and began rubbing her toes on Dan's cock. As soon as she realized what she had done, she blushed and apologized. Dan told her it was ok; he would forgive her "that" time. They all laughed and then Beth made a comment that Dan seemed to respond quite favorably to her foot. Sarah slid around in the tub and started rubbing Dan's cock under the water and joked that Beth was right; he DID seem to enjoy that.

Beth said it was all totally innocent but then Sarah slid over and sat in Dan's lap kissing him while grinding back and forth. She figured they were fucking right in front of her and being that she was so drunk, freely rubbed her own pussy under the water as she watched, letting her mind wander into fantasy. Sarah then spun around and sat down in his lap while facing Beth and winked at her while Dan tried feverishly to get his cock back inside his wife. Sarah rose up and lifted her ass out of the water and leaned over, placing her face within inches of Beth and grabbed the edge of the tub to steady herself. Dan stood up behind her and started feeding his lovely wife his manhood while Beth sat there feeling left out and left to her own diddling. Sarah leaned into Beth and kissed her passionately on the lips as one of her hands left the side of the tub and slipped beneath the water and into the spot between Beth's legs. She rubbed my wife's pussy and rolled her hard clit around in her fingers as her tongue slowly and sexily probed her mouth. Dan really started giving it to his wife as he watched the two women kissing and his wife worked her ass back and forth meeting his rhythmic thrusts. Beth became so turned on watching her best friend fucking her sexy husband that she began to loose control. Beth said she reached up under Sarah to tenderly rub her pussy to help coax her toward an orgasm. When she reached down there, her fingers brushed his cock and she heard him moan. Beth felt a tingle travel through her belly and into her hot quim as she realized she had just felt another mans cock, the one attached to her best friends husband. She rubbed Sarah's clit and brought her to a quacking orgasm. She then swallowed hard as her imagination and hormones overtook her, reaching out again and spreading her fingers into a V, she used them to straddle the sides of his cock and squeezed them together increasing the friction for him as he continued to feed it to his wife. He smiled at her and she winked back at him as she worked her fingers up and down. Beth said she could feel her own juices flowing, even under the hot water of the tub and she was rapidly loosing control. Sarah had begun to kiss her passionately on her neck and she felt herself boiling inside.

Beth finally stood up and wrapped her arms back around the rim of the hot tub and floated her feet to the top of the water and then wrapped them around Sarah's upper body. Sarah responded by the way she had that night they spent alone in each other's arms. As she licked, Beth twitched and wiggled in the water as tiny orgasms trickled through her intoxicated body. Finally Sarah stood up and slid up beside her. Dan moved forward and lifted her legs over his shoulders. Beth tried hard to convince me that she didn't know what to do at this point, it all felt so good but she knew it was wrong. She never dreamt that she would be in such a predicament and felt trapped having already come this far. Before she could get any thoughts turned to words, Dan's cock was pressing against her entrance and forcing her velvety lips apart. She felt him pushing but he wasn't slipping easily in. He applied more pressure and as Beth's body tightened, it slowly entered her. She said that he felt really thick, and compared him to me but where I would have stopped pushing, he kept on going. She had no idea that he was so long and he reached deep and applied pressure to her cervix in a way she had never felt. She locked her ankles around his neck and humped her body up at him as he slowly fucked her. Sarah had been kissing her the whole time, tracing her soft fingers up and down her torso. Beth came all over Dan's cock that night, time and time again. Her body felt exhausted and she rejoiced in how naughty it made her feel being with a woman and another man.

Beth confessed to spending the night in their bed but swore nothing more happened. At breakfast the next morning, they discussed the wickedness of all that had occurred. The three of them agreed that it should remain a secret and would not be an ongoing event. Catching them by coming home early was a fluke. Beth said she stayed home from work with a migraine that day. Dan was on vacation for few days so he and Sarah were out running around in their new car when Sarah suggested that they stop by to see if she needed anything. I guess she got what she needed...

12