Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You actually lost me back at the smoking example," Jeremy answered with a smile. Maybe he hadn't lost his friend after all.

"This. You need to be punished for what you did, and maybe I can help you see that this is not as much fun for real as it is on the screen," Ryan said with a wave, and Jeremy started breathing faster as he caught the drift of where Ryan was going.

"You don't want to do this," he said. He'd already figured out that he wasn't comfortable taking this out of his fantasy life into reality, and getting caught had just confirmed that. Besides, he wouldn't risk Ryan's friendship. "No."

"Ah, but here's the problem. Either you will agree to do this until May when the term ends or I go to the police right now. And don't think I'll go easy on you just because I needed some time to adjust. You will be on your knees, serving me, blowing me, bending over and letting me fuck you whenever I want." Ryan had stood up at the beginning of his speech, walking towards Jeremy so that he had to look up at his roommate, and now Ryan put his hands on the wall as he leaned in.

"You'll wear gags and cock harnesses and chains every minute you're in this apartment, and you'll be in this apartment every minute you aren't scheduled at school or at some chore I've assigned you. You'll sleep on the floor at my side, and after five months of not being able to say no, we'll see how much this still turns you on."

Jeremy would have argued with Ryan's assumptions except that he was breathing too hard and struggling to not come in his pants.

"Ryan, you don't want to go there," he said through clenched teeth as he tried to force his body back under control.

"Oh, I'm actually starting to get into the idea of going there, but if you don't want to take punishment from a geek, we'll have the police dish some out."

"Buddy, you are way off track on the geek crap," Jeremy interrupted him since Ryan had the starring role in most of his fantasies... Ryan and the cute little blond on boys.com with the whip, "but you don't want to get pulled into this. This isn't you," Jeremy protested as he pulled at the handcuffs, making the links rattle.

"Then we call, you lose your academic scholarship, your parents disown you, and edited versions of that video end up on the evening news."

"No!" Jeremy nearly shouted as Ryan turned and picked up the phone from next to the computer monitor.

"Then you give yourself to me to use as I want for five months?" Ryan demanded, one eyebrow raised in challenge. Ryan had once admitted to Jeremy that he'd spent two months trying to learn how to make a Spock eyebrow.

"Yes," Jeremy whispered.

"Be sure because you don't get this choice again."

"I'm sure," Jeremy answered as he felt his world shift. He had given up his freedom to Ryan, and if this had been done in love or even lust it would be a moment that he would treasure; however, now he gave up his rights in punishment. His whole body tightened at the thought, and damn he was pathetic. He was getting what he had secretly fantasized about for years, and the only thing he could think was that it wasn't enough.

"I said stand up," Ryan's voice cut through his shock, and Jeremy stood and stepped to the side of the chair. Ryan walked up to him and pushed the chair to the side before reaching up and cupping Jeremy's cheek.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" he asked, and Jeremy looked down at his best friend and couldn't even come up with an answer to that. He shrugged.

"Well, you're going to learn what the reality is now," Ryan's voice shifted into business-mode, the concern and even the anger gone under quick efficiency. Ryan's hands were equally efficient as they opened Jeremy's jeans and pushed them down to the ground. Ryan walked away, possibly shocked by Jeremy now jutting erection, and Jeremy stepped out of his jeans, shaking his right foot to get the bunched fabric off.

"Face the wall," Ryan ordered, and Jeremy turned to the pillar, resting his forehead against the uneven surface of the grooved wood as he heard a ripping sound from behind him. When the cold edge of the scissors touched him, Jeremy realized what Ryan was doing only seconds before his shredded shirt was pulled from him, leaving him collared and handcuffed and hard and humiliated. Jeremy waited for whatever came next, but Ryan just walked away.

"I need to go get supplies before the stores close," Ryan said. "Oh, I forgot," he hurried back, a strip of Jeremy's ruined jersey in one hand. Jeremy opened his mouth thinking Ryan would gag him, but instead the strip of fabric went over his eyes, which he actually found much more disturbing.

"Wait here," Ryan said, and Jeremy felt a sharp slap on his left ass cheek that left him aching with lust. Great, Ryan's corny sense of humor still hadn't left him, Jeremy realized as he listened to his roommate leave the apartment and leave him hard and probably dripping precum on the carpet.

By the time he could hear the door latch sliding again, Jeremy was regretting the heavy set of leg presses. His legs begged him to sit down, but the chair was out of reach, and even kneeling down only took some of the pressure off. But now he pressed his chest to the wall as he struggled to get back up on his feet. His aching and stiff legs complained bitterly, but he ignored the pain as he pushed up.

"You still here?" Ryan asked in an entirely too cheerful tone of voice, and Jeremy answered with a snort of dry laughter.

"Yeah, I'm still here," he said, flexing his shoulders to try and relieve some of the stress of the handcuffs.

"I had entirely too much fun shopping, but I think I got everything I needed. Are you sure you're okay with doing this?" Ryan's voice sounded unexpectedly concerned.

"Man, I don't know what I want anymore. I don't want you to do something you don't want to... not even to get some sort of justice against me. If you want justice, make me pay all the bills or just beat the shit out of me like most guys would have," Jeremy said, really wishing he could see his friend.

"It's not like I need money and beating you is not sounding that good while fucking you is starting to sound better every time I say it." Ryan's words made Jeremy shiver, and the winter-chilled hands that ran up his naked back and then back down, slipping under his cuffed hands to knead his ass made him shiver even harder. Jeremy felt the weight of Ryan's body press him into the wall, and the pressure against his cock made him squirm helplessly.

"So, last chance to back out because this is starting to feel like I won the lottery," Ryan whispered as he wrapped arms around Jeremy's stomach.

"I gave myself to you, whatever you decide, I'll do it," Jeremy answered, allowing himself to say the words he had always feared and longed for and dreamed and avoided. He felt hands lift the links of the leash off his shoulder.

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Ryan said, laying a row of kissed over Jeremy's back as the man pulled against the handcuffs and thrust into the wall. "Come, boy."

Jeremy followed the guiding touch on his arm, walking where Ryan pushed him and ending up in the middle of the living room if he guessed right. Then again, most of his brain seemed to have leaked out his cock by this point so what the hell did he know? Waiting quietly, Jeremy felt something smooth and stiff run across his abs. It didn't feel quite like leather, but it certainly felt solid as Ryan bucked it around his waist.

"Spread your legs," came the order, and Jeremy spread them apart immediately, ignoring the embarrassment and the soreness and the strangeness of his best friend handling him intimately. "Well, I guess I can do this two ways, only I don't want to go out for more ice tonight, and it's going to take a lot of ice to take care of this," Ryan said, and Jeremy felt a flicking across his cock. The unexpected touch made him thrust, and with his legs spread, he lost his balance and teetered precariously before Ryan's hand steadied him.

Suddenly one hand was released from a cuff, and Jeremy let it fall to his side even as Ryan held the other cuff keeping his left arm behind his back. He could hear the ratcheting sound, and then his left arm was attached to the belt. "Hold your hand out," Ryan ordered, and Jeremy did it, feeling something cool put in his hand. "Jerk off."

"What?" Jeremy asked as soon as he had swallowed enough to get his voice to work.

"I don't want to have to ice that cock down, so jerk off. And that, by the way, was an order, so you now have two punishments coming to you." Ryan's voice had a thread of humor to it, but Jeremy could also hear the resolve and he closed his hand around his cock without any further comment. Stroking slowly, he let himself get into a rhythm. Stroke out to the head and run a thumb over the slit. Stroke down to the base and tease the sensitive skin at the base of the cock while brushing over the balls. Jeremy could almost immediately feel his balls draw up. He was naked and chained and following Ryan's orders and the orgasm ripped through him even harder than it had that afternoon.

Then something soft was wiping his cock, cleaning the remains of the orgasm and Jeremy let go of his organ, holding his hand slightly the side to keep it out of the way. The towel found his hand, wiping it briskly before disappearing. A firm grip took his right hand and pulled it back to the small of his back, and Jeremy quickly found himself handcuffed again although he didn't have enough energy to fight back anyway. The workout and the two orgasms had left him having fantasies about a full night's sleep, but he waiting silently.

A hand picked his cock up, and Jeremy could feel something sliding over the head and down the shaft. When it reached his balls, Jeremy winced and lost quite a few pubic hairs as the hard circle was maneuvered down to the base of his genitals, his cock and balls separated from his body.

Having seen any number of devices for sale, Jeremy could make a pretty good guess about what Ryan was doing, but he could admit that the thought of wearing a cock cage both excited and horrified him. He'd been jerking off to his own little fantasies since he was 11, and now someone else was taking that power. Unless he wanted to be in as much pain as the man in the picture on the computer, he couldn't even have the fantasies because he sure wasn't going to be able to finish with a quick pump and thump on the old cock.

A second piece now slipped over his cock, and now Jeremy could feel the constriction as his balls were pressed between the two rings and his cock pressed down into a small space. It didn't hurt now, but if he tried to get hard, he'd certainly pay the price. Warm fingers worked at the front of the belt and Jeremy had no idea what that was about, but when Ryan pushed at him, he walked forward. When hands urged him down, he bent face down over the back of the couch. Jeremy waited for the big event. He could only hope Ryan had done a little research or this might get pretty nasty. Of course, maybe Ryan wanted it to be pretty nasty after what Jeremy had done to him. Nothing that had happened so far could be counted as 'punishment,' that was sure. He just spread his legs and waited.

"How experienced are you?" Ryan asked, and Jeremy jumped as something wet and cold slid around his hole.

"Not at all," he admitted as the strokes now moved down to the perineum. Sending up a prayer of thanks that he had just come, Jeremy relaxed into the touch without feeling the overwhelming need and setting off a cycle of pain with his new cock cage on.

"Not ever?"

"Nope."

"Virgin territory here. Uh, before I go any farther... do you need a trip to the bathroom?" Ryan's hand was braced on Jeremy's back and Jeremy realized that he had no leverage to get up. Even though Ryan was so much smaller, he had the power now. Whether he went to the bathroom or not was in Ryan's hands.

"No, I'm fine."

"Good," Ryan answered and then a single finger pushed into Jeremy so fast he jumped and tried to bring his legs together. Ryan kicked the inside of his feet forcing his weight back onto the couch as Jeremy struggled to relax against the unfamiliar motion.

"I never would have guessed you were the nervous virgin type, a big bad boy like you," Ryan chuckled, and then Jeremy groaned as the finger worked in and out, sliding over the sensitive skin. He read about this often enough and now he tried relaxing since he knew the next part would be harder. Lying helpless like this, he could feel his cock start to warm in the way it always did before he got an erection, and he could only hope that two was his limit for the day because the cage wasn't going to allow him any more until Ryan took it off again, and Jeremy wasn't taking any bets on how long that would be.

He felt the pressure at his ass increase; a stinging pain made him hiss as the ring of muscle stretched beyond anything he'd ever done to himself. He pushed back, and that made the pain retreat to a dull ache, but he could feel his body struggling to take even two fingers as Ryan slowly forced the fingers farther in. Given a choice, Jeremy might have called it off at this point because a cock was not fitting up there, but he bit his tongue and reminded himself of the deal. Ryan could do his worst, and it would still be nicer than what would happen in prison to a man convicted of sexually assaulting another man... Jeremy had no illusion about that.

The aching pain in his ass slowly faded as the two fingers slid in and out, and now Jeremy focused on the feeling of the fingers sliding against the sensitive skin, a fleeting touch behind his balls and a soft stroking on his hip suggesting that Ryan was enjoying himself, and Jeremy really hated the blindfold. He wanted to see if Ryan liked doing this. He wanted to know that Ryan was happy. He wanted to see Ryan's hard cock before it pushed into his body.

The fingers pulled out, and Jeremy was surprised. He'd expected more prepping. Breathing out slowly, he prepared for the next part to really hurt. The pressure returned, and Jeremy pushed back to try and open the ring of muscle. At first he thought the fingers had returned, but then he felt the popping as something about the same size as two fingers slipped into place so that he felt uncomfortably full. Something tickled the inside of his thighs and then he felt the object pushed deeper into his body as a strap pulled the cock cage up close to his body and buckled into place at the belt, right under his hands. Jeremy let his finger tips explore the buckle that obvious held the whole chastity device in place and Ryan chuckled before pushing his fingers aside and slipping a tiny padlock into the buckle's fastening.

Once Ryan let go, Jeremy's fingers followed the edge of the belt where the buckle from the crotch strap was now locked on. The lock was dangling, but when Jeremy tried to grab it, it actually slipped under the crotch strap so he had to pull it back out.

"That's right, it goes underneath so that you can wear this thing under normal clothes. In fact, every time you go to class, you're going to have this on. You're going to sit in some auditing class with all those would-be accountants, and you're going to have your cock locked up and your ass filled so that you remember that you aren't like them. How are you different?" Ryan asked, and the words made Jeremy breathe harder even as Ryan's weight on his back pushed in farther into the couch.

"I'm different because I'm yours," Jeremy answered.

"Incomplete answer, brat," Ryan said with a pinch that made Jeremy yelp more with surprise than pain.

"I don't," Jeremy stopped when a hard slap landed on the butt cheek that had just been pinched.

"You'd better figure out how to answer that completely." Ryan again pinched, more sharply this time.

"I'm different because I'm yours, Master," Jeremy tried.

"Good boy."

Jeremy breathed a sigh of relief as Ryan stood up and ran a gently hand down his ass and around to the inner thigh. Then cold metal closed around his left ankle and a hand pulled his right ankle closer. Jeremy moved, trembling as the second wide manacle closed leaving him with enough room to spread his legs some, but he suspected he'd have trouble walking, and yes, he was in fact right on that. Ryan pulled him around the couch to the center of the living room, and Jeremy flinched as his first step was too large, making the metal of the cuff cut into the back of his ankle painfully.

Once Ryan had him in place, a hand worked the front of the belt again, and Ryan quickly unlocked the cuffs. Before Jeremy could to anything with his hands, cold wide metal straps closed around them. The blindfold disappeared, and Jeremy looked down at the silver steel and black leather imprisoning him. He raised his hands and discovered that the chain padlocked to his center belt had an ingenious design where it was threaded through the wrist cuffs making a loop. If he kept his hands as waist level, he had a fair amount of freedom, but the farther from his body he reached, the more his hands were forced closer together. The cuffs around his ankles were connected by a steel cable rather than a chain, and his genitals weren't visible under the silver steel cock sheath and the black leather.

"On your knees," Ryan ordered as he pushed down, and Jeremy immediately dropped to his knees, staring in fascination at the small downward curving steel that held his cock imprisoned. He'd be peeing sitting down with that thing on. He looked up and found Ryan sitting on the couch in front of him.

"So, this gets you hot?" he asked, one eyebrow up again.

"Yeah," Jeremy admitted softly as he looked at the gold carpeting.

"Well, that's three punishments. You know better than to answer like that. Does the idea of being chained for the next five months get you hot and horny?" Ryan asked again as he took his foot and pressed on the chastity device, pushing it farther in and making Jeremy groan as his cock now made an effort to respond.

"Yes, Master," he answered.

"Too bad you aren't going to be coming as much as I am," Ryan said with a crooked smile, and Jeremy looked up at those warm brown eyes that had an expression Jeremy didn't recognize. It looked almost like lust. "So, I think I'm going to use my slaveboy tonight." Ryan reached over and grabbed the television remote before unfastening his kaki pants pushing both his pants and his underwear down just far enough for him to pull out his half hard cock.

"So, you better keep your mouth on me and keep me hard until my show is over in one hour, but if I come before the end of the program, I'm going to be really put out because then I'll miss part of my show. Got it?"

"Yes, Master," Jeremy said as he shifted in. Funny, wasn't this how he got in trouble in the first place? He braced his hands on the couch between Ryan's legs and lowered his mouth, slowly taking just the head of Ryan's cock in his mouth and immediately moaning in both pleasure and frustration as the movement drove the butt plug farther into his body. Ryan's hand landed on his head, not pushing but just resting there as if he was some sort of pet dog, and Jeremy slowly slid down the shaft, pushing himself down until he felt the head of the cock tickle his gag reflex.

Behind him, the music for one of Ryan's god-awful sci-fi shows started, and before today Jeremy would have teased his friend mercilessly, pointing out all the loopholes in the plot and insulting the special effects. Instead he pulled back and mouthed the side of Ryan's penis, licking and kissing down the shaft.

"As soon as you're finished there, I'm going to gag you and put you to bed," Ryan said carelessly, dangling a piece of leather from his hand. It looked like one of his old football mouth guards except for a black plastic piece going from one side to the other that would trap his tongue and the wide leather strap with its locking buckle. Jeremy continued, reaching down to take a hairy ball in his mouth and breathing in Ryan's musky, yeasty smell as the curled hairs tickled his nose. Ryan jerked a little and moaned, so after a second, Jeremy pulled back. He didn't want to break another order with three punishments already in the queue.