Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked, my mouth opening to speak, though words failed me. Which is when I then noticed a subtle movement of Jim's hand. "Is he doing what I think he's doing?" I asked myself. "No...he couldn't be. Is he?"

"Yes...admittedly, it did." I responded seeing a small smile cross my bosses face.

"So...they were standing there fucking then, while you watched."

"While I watched...yes."

"And could you see very much while they did?" He asked, his voice growing a bit husky.

"A lot yes..."

"What exactly could you see?"

"His hard stiff cock, moving in and out of her cunt. Her large breasts swinging back and forth as she braced herself with her hands down on the bench. He had a pretty big one from what I could see, and he was slamming it into her pretty good, in and out...you know, fucking her."

"Fucking her...hard."

"Yes...hard, and then fast."

Jim's hand was definitely moving up and down, though by the way this conversation was going, I knew damn well it had taken a rather unexpected turn.

"Did they ask you to join them?" he asked his breath clipped now and even more raspy.

"No, just to watch...though I probably would have, had they asked," I told him seeing his eyes suddenly widen upon hearing that.

"And what would you have done, or been willing to do, had they asked you to do that?"

"I'd have certainly licked her pussy while he was fucking her for one thing, I enjoy doing that. But I'd have enjoyed licking his cock too, right beside her if he'd asked for that," I told him.

Jim moaned. "So...so, you ah...so you enjoy licking another woman's cunt then?"

"Oh yes...very much so. Though I enjoy sucking a nice hard cock just as much," I now added. "I love watching a man's cock squirt, especially if he has a lot of juice to spurt, I enjoy seeing it, feeling it...tasting it," I said as my hands suddenly reached down between my legs, a motion that didn't go unnoticed either. "How about you Jim?" I now asked. "How'd you like for me to have you squirt that big hard cock of yours all over my tits? Would you like that?"

His eyes grew even wider at that when I said it, his hand slowing however as he now stood. Not too surprisingly, he had his dick out, and it was even bigger and harder looking than the young man's was. For a moment, I chastised myself for nor flirting a bit more openly with Jim in the mornings.

"Nice cock," I said licking my lips, suddenly finding I had plenty of spit to work with. "You know Jim, watching those two...and not actually being able to do anything about it, did make me pretty horny. I am pretty wet, and I could really use a nice pussy licking," I said standing up as I began unbuttoning my blouse while he stood there watching me. "Think you could do that for me?" I asked.

I walked around his desk, and then sat down on it in front of him spreading my legs, bunching up my skirt. "See if you can pull my thong off with your teeth," I suggested. "And only with your teeth." I slid off my blouse, reaching behind to unclasp my bra. Seconds later my full breasts came into view as I tossed my bra aside, fingering my own nipples, which were now as hard as, rocks. I placed both feet on the arms of his chair, Jim leaning in, his mouth gumming my barely concealed crotch, his teeth finally taking hold of the now very wet material.

"That's it, suck my juice Jim, right though my panties, suck it...taste how sweet I am, how juicy wet, lick my pussy...taste it right through the crotch of my panties. Good boy!" I then added as he finally managed to work them the rest of the way off and then down my legs without using his hands. "Now...eat me!" I said, and held his head against my crotch as his tongue began lapping at my split, spearing my pussy, sucking my clit."

I made him give me two orgasms sitting right there before I stood up once again walking over towards the large window in his office, looking down at the floor. Everyone knew it was one-way glass, and that Jim no doubt often stood there inside his office looking down at everyone when he wasn't down on the floor. I could see Janice a short distance away, helping a customer.

"Come here," I told him. He walked over to the window as naked as I was, doing what I'd asked. "I want you to be totally honest with me," I stated. "Think you can do that for me?"

He nodded his head.

"Good. Then tell me, how many times have you stood up here looking down where I work, where I am, and jerk off when you do?" He was hesitant at first, until I held his cock in my hand, once again working it, now moving him over to stand in front of the window as I stood behind him, slow stroking his cock. "Come on now Jim...tell me. How often?"

"Every day," he answered.

"So every day, you stand here, just where we are now, and you beat off, looking at me."

"Yes."

"Do you fantasize about fucking me?"

"Yes."

"Where? Here?"

"Yes."

"Where else?" I asked slowly sliding his cock up and down with my hand, my breasts pressed against his back, letting him feel my hard erect nipples pressing against him.

"In...in the dressing room," he moaned.

"Would you like to fuck me in the dressing room?"

"Oh god...yes!" He moaned once again, even more deeply this time.

"Then maybe we'll have to do that sometime," I told him as his balls tightened, feeling them in my hand now as I pressed the tip of his cock against the window. "Going to squirt for me Jim? Shoot your hot nasty spunk all over the window for me so I can see it dripping, running down it?"

"Yes! Yes!" He cried out as I rapidly worked his prick up and down now.

"And after you do that, think you can get it up again, and fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes!" He cried out one last time, and then began spurting wildly, spunking his side of the one-way glass with a torrent of hot milky semen.

**

As Jim stood in front of his one-way mirrored window trying to recuperate, I made my way over to the small, yet comfortable looking couch in his office. He turned facing me just as I lay down, legs spread, and one thrown over the armrest giving him an unobstructed view of my wide-open pussy. He'd barely finished tossing a rather impressive load on the window, and was already starting to fist his cock again back to hardness.

"I think we need to talk," I said slowly fingering myself, letting him see me as I did that. "Now...would it be safe to say we can consider this my three-month probationary trial review?"

Jim walked closer to the couch, his prick gradually firming up again as he nodded his head in agreement with that.

"And can we also say then...that I'll be getting that probationary raise I was promised when I first started here?"

Once again he smiled, getting a bit harder, firmer, as I now added fingering one of my own stiff nipples to his watchful eyes.

"Yeah, I think we're definitely passed all that," he grinned stepping closer, though I raised my hand up stopping him from approaching me any closer than he was.

"Just one more thing," I told him. "In say another three, maybe four months, I'd also like to be promoted to floating department manager, think that's a possibility?" I asked.

"Oh, I'd say that's very doable," he informed me, and then made motion to join me there on his couch, though I stopped him once again, closing my legs.

"You know...I start the evening shift next week. I was sort of thinking, it might be fun to go up to the second floor one night after hours. I've always wanted to fuck in the middle of a department store, in particular the bedding and furniture department. Have you ever done that?" I asked.

Now he was grinning. "No...but I certainly think that can be arranged. I've actually wondered about doing that myself a few times," he admitted. "But right now...more than anything, I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours right here on the couch!"

I stood up, placing my hands on one arm of the small little couch for support, leaning forward presenting him my backside. Half a breath later I felt the tip of his prick nudging my ass cheeks. I spread my legs reaching between them with my hand, guiding his stiff swollen shaft inside me. In seconds he was pounding into me from behind, quick deep thrusts that soon had us both panting wildly. Even after his recent spendings, it wasn't long at all before I felt him begin to shudder, his cry of release soon following as he began flooding my pussy with torrents of his spurting cream.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He cried out, grunting, thrusting, and then reaching up to squeeze my breasts as he held still, still spurting the last few traces of his cream inside my thoroughly fucked cunt.

**

We hurriedly dressed, nearly an hour had gone by since I'd first come into Jim's office. I smiled, leaving my bra draped over the back of his chair however. There was a lacy red one I now had my eye on. And I had every intention of trying it on...with the door open back in the department.

Minutes later I stepped out of his office, Becky hadn't as yet returned, running a bit late herself perhaps, but not doubt purposely so. I wondered what she'd think when she saw me later, though already looking forward to seeing the look on Janice's face when I returned to my department.

She indeed looked at me curiously when I returned, smiling demurely at her.

"My three month probation interview," I said answering her curiosity, though by the look on her face, that wasn't at all what she was expecting. "Got a nice raise too!" I adding grinning, enjoying her pained look. "Oh, and Jim said he needed to see you as soon as I got back here, something to do with scheduling for next week."

It was then that she took notice of my chest, my bare breasts though concealed beneath the blouse I was wearing, still pressed fully against the thin material. My nipples having remained hard, though I was still horny and in need of some additional relief.

"By the way, did Chris come in for the late afternoon early evening shift?" I asked.

"Ah yeah...she did, she's ah...in the back stock room," she stated looking a bit flustered and off balance. I smiled.

"Remember, Jim's waiting to see you."

With that she turned and hurriedly left heading towards his office. I wondered briefly if he'd be smart enough to toss my bra in his drawer before she got there. I then went in search of Chris. She was a young woman, sexy...and as I'd learned through our brief discussions, bi-sexual. We had even flirted with one another a few times, though we had up until now at least never taken it beyond that. She was just coming out of the stock room when I ran into her.

"OH hi Chris! I was just coming to find you," I told her. "Do me a favor would you? There's a new red lacy bra that came in, over there on the rack. Thought I'd try one on see how it fits. Mind bringing me one in a 36C?" She grinned, heading off to retrieve it. By the time she returned I was standing in the dressing room, topless with the door open. Her eyes went wide as she saw me, handing it to me.

"Stay there and tell me what you think," I said thanking her. "And...sort of keep an eye on the floor just in case we have any customers come in."

"Ok," she said smiling but still a little confused.

"Have you ever fantasized about masturbating in a dressing room while someone watched you?" I asked turning to wards her as I once again lowered the zipper on my skirt. "Have you ever masturbated in these dressing rooms before?" I then asked before she could actually answer.

"A few times, yes..." she grinned taking a quick look outside, and then back at me.

I began fingering myself for her as I stood there, her eyes locked on mine. "After I get off...how'd you like to do this for me?" I asked.

"I'd love too!" she grinned wickedly as I began to really frig my pussy now as I stood there in front of her, wondering as I did...if Jim even now was standing in his window looking down, wondering what it was Chris was watching me do.

One thing for sure, working here would never be the same again. And I was looking forward to that.

12