Caught in the Act! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooh my god!" Natalie moaned, and began panting, "How the fuck does Alex take this every time?!"

Natalie started to rise and fall and fuck my cock. Her pussy was impossibly tight, and took a good minute or so for it to stretch properly to accommodate my large member, Natalie moaning all the time, feeling her pussy walls get forced apart.

Natalie started fucking me faster, and her moan became long and drawn out. I knew she was getting close, but since I had cum only a few moments ago, I was nowhere near another orgasm.

I grabbed Natalie by the hips, forcing her down on my cock. I rolled her off me and onto her back, with me between her legs, much to her dismay and shock!

"Mike, what the fuck?!" Natalie shouted, her heaving breath causing her breasts to rise and fall on her chest.

After a few seconds, I started fucking her again, slowly, teasing her.

"Please, Mike..." Natalie pleaded, "Just fuck me! Fuck me!!!"

So I did, I started to fuck her has hard and fast as I could. I could let her culminate on her own.

Natalie's moans started to quiver and judder as her orgasm began to rear its head.

I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock hard! Natalie screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her, her legs shivering and spasming as her climax crested.

I stopped fucking her and let her orgasm pass before withdrawing, and moving to her side.

She turned her head towards me and opened her mouth, reaching for my cock with her hungry lips. I slid my cock into her mouth, and she started to suck me off again, drooling so much some dripped onto the bedding.

She let my cock fall from her mouth and said, "Mike, stick your cock between my tits and fuck them til you cum! I know how much you liked it last time! Fuck my huge tits til you cum all over me!"

I didn't think twice about it! Hell, I barely even thought once about it before I straddled her chest, and she obediently pushed her tits together, closing them around my cock and locking her fingers together over the top to complete the soft creamy valley around my cock.

I pushed forwards until my hips came into contact with the bottom of her breasts. Then I pushed further, enjoying the feeling of her breasts being pressed beneath my legs and my groin.

I let out a moan as I felt Natalie's lips wrap around my cockhead and give it a suck!

I pulled back slowly and drank in the sensation of Natalie's soft tit flesh close like a zip over my cockhead as they pressed together, breast to breast in absence of my cock. I could feel them dragging against the head and teasing my peehole as they met over it.

I pulled all the way out of Natalie's immaculate cleavage, and used my hand to aim my cock back between them, and I pushed back in, feeling the breasts part for me like the Red Sea as I pushed forwards into the soft creamy valley.

I started to fuck them slowly, pulling back about halfway before pushing through so my cockhead poked out of the top of Natalie's cleavage, exposing it to her incredibly skilled mouth and tongue.

I increased the pace, and it didn't take long before I was on the verge of cumming. I kept fucking her tits until I felt my orgasm start to build within me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced, alerting Natalie, a malicious twinkle flashed across her eye, and she dropped her breasts from around my cock, my orgasm receding back into the bowels of my genitals. "What the hell?!"

"Pay back," Natalie grinned evilly, wrapping her tits back around my cock once more. I started to thrust between them again, my orgasm built rapidly again, having just been ready to jump into the sea of ecstasy barely a moment ago.

I tensed up, willing the orgasm back, trying to hold out as long as possible!

Natalie tilted her head forwards and licked my cock on every stroke, and I lost all control.

A jet of cum lashed out into Natalie's waiting mouth, Natalie letting out a moan of appreciation as she felt it land on her tongue.

A second spurt landed on her cheek, and a third barely made it to her face, before the remnants dribbled out into her cleavage and breastbone.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Natalie moaned, as she took my cock in her mouth and gave it a few sucks to make sure she got all of the cum out, before cleaning herself up, scooping the cum into her mouth with a finger. "Well, did you enjoy your Valentine's Day present?" she grinned slyly.

"You bet I did!" I replied, climbing off her and lying on the bed beside her, recouperating.

"I hope you enjoy Alex's present as much as you enjoyed mine! You're going to have a blast!"

12