Caught in the Crosshairs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spat out his cock, sat up, and said, "I'll be home in twenty minutes. This is the last time, Charlie, I fucking mean it."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"You'd better be."

She hung up, and turned to the man next to her. He looked at her with a cool expression on his face. "I take it there's a problem?"

"There is," she said. "I'm sorry, my mother-in-law...she's insane. Paranoid, sees conspiracies everywhere. I hate her fucking guts, and she hates me. But she controls a big part of my husband's company, and she won't let anyone in to see her unless someone she knows brings them. So I have to escort my husband's attorney in to see her."

"I unnerstan'," he said quietly. "Why don't we meet after you get back?"

She sighed heavily. "I don't know when I'll get home. Knowing her, probably not until late. She'll insist I have dinner with her, so she can interrogate me all evening. I have no idea when I'll be home."

The man took her hand and put it on his penis. "I'll wait, no matter how late it is."

The pause in the foreplay and her fury at her husband helped Jenna regain her equilibrium. "No, we'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm free all day, I'll give you directions to my house."

She stroked him a few times, then removed her hand. He said, "When a woman puts her mouth on me, I'd like to think it will lead to something."

"It will, Jack, it will. I want to make love to you. But it will have to be tomorrow."

"Tomorrow...isn't very good for me."

She put her hands on either side of his lap and captured his cockhead in her mouth. She moved her lips up and down his shaft a half-dozen times before she sat up, licking her lips. "Find a way, Jack."

He smiled at her, and Jenna was so excited by the taste of him in her mouth that she missed the sadness in his eyes. "All right, lass, I'll see what I can do."

She pulled a pen out of her purse and scribbled a number on a scrap of paper. "This is my private cell number. Call me tomorrow after one, I'll be free, I promise."

He put the paper in his pocket. "You're busy in the morning?"

"Yes, I am," she said without elaborating. "But I don't have any plans after one, other than sucking on that beautiful cock."

He smiled. "I'll call you tomorrow, love."

He kissed her, and then he exited the car. Jenna felt an odd mix of relief, rage, disappointment, and delight. She wanted to fuck him, right now, but it would be SO delicious anticipating making love to him tomorrow. But she was still angry with her husband, and disgusted that his mother was the cause of yet another inconvenience. She looked in the rear-view mirror and gave her sexy new friend a coy wave, and then she pulled out of the parking lot. She couldn't help the smile on her face. Tomorrow would be a most exciting day.

*****

The hit man stood quietly as Jenna backed up, and he sighed as he waved goodbye. "The next time I see that lovely face," he thought, "it will be centered in the crosshairs of a telescopic sight." His dick still throbbed in his slacks, and he stood next to his BMW a few moments to allow his penis time to relax. While he was waiting his cell phone rang. Only one person could be calling, and somehow the hit man expected this.

"Yes?" he said.

"Any luck today?" his client asked.

"Not really," he said, the faux Irish accent gone. "I followed her all morning, and as I expected there was no opportunity to make a move. I tailed her to a restaurant, but she got a phone call that seemed to anger her and she bolted out of the parking lot. I couldn't follow her, it would have looked too obvious."

"Oh, it was me who called her. I told her my attorney was coming to get some files. I thought it would help if she was at the house, she might go outside and you could...take care of things."

The hit man leaned against the car and rubbed his eyes. "I don't have my equipment, I can't do anything at the house today."

"Can't you go back and get it?"

"No, I can't. You mean your call to her was just a ruse?"

"Yeah, I thought it would help if she was at the house, I..."

"Mr. Ranier, if you interfere with my work again I will cancel our agreement, and I will keep the retainer you paid me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but..."

The hit man hung up, and turned off his phone. He laughed, he had to, else he would smash the cell phone on the ground. If Charles Ranier hadn't felt the need to meddle yet again the hit man might be en route to his client's house right now, mere minutes away from spending the rest of the day making love to the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He jumped into his car and thumped his head against the headrest three times. Could he delay one more day? No. That would not just be unprofessional, it would be dangerous. He couldn't risk angering his other client. It was time to conclude the business.

"Jenna, darlin'..." he said in his Irish brogue, "it wasn't mean' ta be." He started the car and pulled out into traffic. He could still feel her mouth on his cock, taste the sweat from her palm on his tongue. Making love to her would have been...extraordinary. He would never forgive his client for keeping him from enjoying that singular pleasure. What a wretch that man must be, to leave that goddess home alone for weeks at a time, trying to prove to his mother that he was the second coming of John Rockefeller.

He popped a mint into his mouth to cleanse away the taste of sexy young blonde. There had been something terribly ironic during their brief time together in the car. He had lied to her when he read her palm. Her love line was indeed very long and twisting, but her life line was actually very, very short. Only he knew how short a time she still had on the Earth. Allowing her to live and just killing her husband never crossed the hit man's mind. He stood to make a quarter-million dollars by fulfilling his contract, and he was not about to pass up that kind of money just for sex, not even for an exquisite creature like Jenna Ranier.

He was halfway to his hotel when his penis began to throb again. He wanted sex, he wanted a woman. Or, he thought, a girl. He smiled, a big, happy grin, and he gunned the convertible past his hotel. He drove north for ten minutes, until he reached the campus of the small college where his conquests from the night before went to school. Mandy, he knew, lived in a condominium just off campus, but Jessica lived in the dorms. He knew the address because, after he made love to them, he'd rifled their purses as they slept. He didn't have the key to Jessica's room, but he did have her phone number, and he dialed it while sitting in the parking lot.

A girl answered, "Hello?"

"Is this Jessica?"

"Um, yes, it is." She didn't recognize his voice.

"It's Jack, Jessica."

"Jack!" she exclaimed. "I'm so happy you called, we were hoping you'd call but we didn't know if you would, and..."

"'We, Jess?"

"Mandy and me, we..."

"Jessica, are you alone right now?"

"Yeah..." her voice was suddenly kittenish. "I'm all alone, my roommate is home visiting her parents for the weekend."

"Is that a fact?" the hit man said. "I was wondering, would it be OK if I stopped for a visit?"

"I'd love that...just me and you?"

"Just me and you, honey. Would that be all right?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful!"

"Would it be wonderful if..." he let her wait for it, "...if I licked and sucked your pussy until you came over and over and over again?"

"Jack," she groaned, "please, hurry, get over here."

"I'm already here, darling. I'm in the parking lot. Do you need to escort me up?"

"Yes! I'll be down in five seconds!"

The hit man strode into the lobby and was pleased to find that it was empty, no suspicious teenage eyes watching him and wondering why a man twice their age was hanging around. The elevator pinged and when the steel doors slid open a very pretty girl with light brown curls pranced out and leapt into his arms. "I'm so happy you came to see me," she said, and dragged him into the elevator. She kissed him passionately, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and squeezing his hard biceps with her fingers. She wore only a white T-shirt and gray cotton shorts, and he moved behind her and slipped a hand under her shirt and down the front of her pants. By the time they reached her floor Jessica's nipples stuck out under her shirt and the hit man's fingers were moist with her juices.

She threw open her door and the hit man threw her on the bed. He wasted no time, yanking off her shorts and panties and tossing them on the floor. Without a word he bent down and went to work on her with his tongue, using his fingers to isolate and expose her clitoris and then trilling his tongue over the tender bud. His teenage partner moaned and writhed under him as he quickly brought her to orgasm. She rose up on her elbows and looked between her spread legs with a look of incredulity at the sensations his tongue created in her young body.

"Jack...Jack..." she whispered. She shook her head from side to side, unable to say anything more. She watched as he stood up, stripped nude, his erection sticking straight out.

"Give me a kiss, darling," he said.

She crawled to the end of the bed and took his penis in her mouth. He closed his eyes as she frantically fellated him, she groaned as she slobbered over his cock, trying desperately to give him as much pleasure as he'd just given her. He gently stroked her hair as she gave him head, but he didn't want to come in her mouth. Or her pussy. He remembered back to the night before, and a promise he'd made to himself.

"Get under the covers, honey. I want to be inside you." She pulled down the cool white sheets and they got in bed together, side by side, and he kissed her tenderly while her hands caressed his thick frank. "Wait, wait," she breathed. She lifted the drawer of her bolster and fumbled inside a small cloth bag.

"What is it, darling?" he asked. He pressed against her opening but she pulled her hips back.

"You need to wear a condom, I'm sorry," she said.

The hit man smiled. "I thought you were on the Pill."

"I am, but I just started, and...I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, you're actually very smart." Very smart, the hit man thought, the fucking bitch. No, no reason to be upset, she was just a very cautious, a very clear-thinking girl. Even with him tonguing her to orgasm and about to penetrate her, she was practical enough to insist that he wear a condom. That was a quality worth keeping in mind.

His penis sheathed in lubricated latex, he moved on top of her, nudging her long, sexy legs open with his knees, and entered her with an easy movement of his hips. The girl beneath him shut her eyes tight and her mouth opened wide. "Oh my GOD!"

He slowly thrust his cock in and out of her slippery box, very slowly, kissing Jessica with his eyes open, staring into her own star-struck eyes, filling her over and over with his hardness. Her hands moved over his back and shoulders, feeling the bulging muscles, and feeling deep inside her the biggest, most bulging muscle of all.

"Faster, please," she moaned. "I want you to just pound me."

The hit man kissed her again, crushing his lips against hers, and then made a series of fierce, stabbing thrusts with his cock, slamming into her a half-dozen times, and the pretty teenager whimpered with lust as her craving for friction was finally satisfied. But only for a moment, the hit man slowed the pace again, deep, penetrating thrusts...followed by fifteen seconds of sharp, powerful fucking.

He kept at her this way for nearly ten minutes, his own orgasm never a concern, Jessica climaxing three more times as his thick penis electrified every greedy nerve ending inside her tunnel. "Oh, oh Jack, this is heaven, this is heaven on earth."

He kissed her again and said, "Will you indulge me, my darling?"

The eyes that met his brimmed with tears. "Anything. Anything you want."

He made her get out of bed, made her lean against the dresser, the one that had a mirror attached. "I want you like this," he whispered in her ear, "so I can FUCK you." He rolled the spent condom from his cock and slipped a new one over his fiercely erect organ. This condom was fresh with lubricant, and the hit man looked down with delight at Jessica's tight little buttocks, and the tiny star nestled between the two lush swells. That was where he aimed his panting manhood, at that pink, innocent, unspoiled oriface.

He was not gentle as he introduced himself to her ass, he grabbed her around the waist and speared her with his dick. He looked in the mirror and saw the expression of pain, surprise, and incredulity that came over her lovely young face. "Jack!" she shrieked. "You, uhh...UHHH! You..." she squeezed her eyes tight and two tears streaked her face. "Jack, that's my ass, you're...uhh...ohh...ohhhh...you're in my ASS!"

"I know, darling," he panted. "Isn't it...wonderful?"

He fucked her, not hard, not fast, but he wasn't slow and gentle either. He could see her face in the mirror, see her expression of horror and pain and confusion, and it thrilled him to the marrow. She bucked and twisted, trying to extricate his penis from her rectum, but he was too deep inside her, and his hands on her hips held her firmly in place. She looked into the mirror, her eyes glazed with tears.

"Jack, please, it hurts, stop, please!"

He didn't stop. "Didn't it hurt when you lost your virginity?"

"Uh...oh...yes, but...oh, oh, this hurts worse!"

"You'll like it, I promise."

When she cried, "Please, it hurts, it hurts, stop!"

He kept fucking her, and the tears rolled down her face. The expression on her face wasn't one of pain anymore, or fear, just...confusion. It was like she'd just been asked to stand up in front of a crowded auditorium and ordered to solve a quadratic equation. She kept lifting her eyes to the ceiling, and then back into the mirror to stare at the man reaming her, and then back to the ceiling, maybe searching for divine intervention.

She looked at him again. "It hurts," she whimpered. And then she said, "But I don't want you to pull out of me."

The hit man slowed his thrusting. He knew why he was fucking this lovely young girl in the ass. He was angry, angry because he couldn't enjoy Jenna, and he wanted to take it out on someone. And this was such a delicious way of working through that rage, defiling a pretty teenage girl who thought she was more worldly and sophisticated than she was. During his travels around the world he'd seen girls Jessica's age who were so hardened by cruelty and suffering that nothing would ever penetrate their shell, not love, or tenderness, or savagery. He could hurt this girl, really hurt her, and he was aware enough of his own character to know that he would enjoy it.

But destroying her would be a terrible mistake. What if she told someone? Told a friend, who told another friend, and pretty soon the whole school might be talking about it. And then maybe someone calls the police, and then they show up at his hotel, and...and...and...

He buried his cock inside her. "Do want me to stop?" he said, his tone mildly disapproving.

"I don't know," she groaned. "It feels...wrong. It hurts but it feels so strange that I don't know..."

He pressed close to her, and slithered a free hand between her legs. He gently caressed her pussy, manipulating her with his fingers, and her cries finally turned to desperate moans. He moved, slowly, in and out, and did it again, and this time she arched her back and moved her hips back against his pelvis.

"Oh, oh my God, I'm so FULL of you, I can feel you inside me...I didn't know I could feel this full!" His fingers danced over the moist folds of her pussy, and her face contorted in mask of ferocity and want, and at last Jack saw that, while she didn't know what was happening to her, she wanted more of it.

"I can't believe you fucked me in the ass, Jack," she snarled, wrinkling her nose.

He started thrusting faster and that bludgeoned some of the spunk out her. "Do you like it, Jessica?"

Tears came to her eyes again. She gritted her teeth. "I like it so...fucking...MUCH!"

He didn't want to saw away forever, because he didn't want to leave her so sore that she couldn't walk. He also wanted to finally satisfy his lust after a whole day watching Jenna. Jenna...he imagined having sex with her, lying naked in bed with her, his bare penis sliding in and out of her mouth, her ass, her vagina, his semen staining her magnificent body. The girl grunting under his jackhammer thrusting was young, beautiful, sexy, but she wasn't Jenna. And the hit man resented her for that shortcoming.

He pounded her with so much force that her buttocks rippled from the force of his assault, and when he started to come he yanked his cock out of her ass and twisted her around. "From now on," he gasped as he ripped the rubber off his trembling organ, "I don't wear a fucking condom!" His penis erupted, showering Jessica's lovely face with come, thick ropes of hot, white fluid splattering her forehead, eyes, nose, lips and jaw. His orgasm was extensive and copious, he covered her face with a dripping mask of semen. She opened her mouth as if to scream, but his sperm flooded her mouth and instead she used her tongue to lap up as much as possible.

She collapsed in a heap on the floor, whimpering, crying. A small pile of fresh laundry sat on the floor and the hit man took a towel and tossed it to her. While she slowly wiped her violated face clean the hit man scrubbed at his sopping genitals and dressed. She was still on her knees when he was ready to go.

He walked to her and gently picked her up in his arms. She put her arms around his neck and buried her face against his shoulder. "Are you all right, honey?" he asked.

She shook her head, but she said. "Yes." He set her on the bed and she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "You..." she couldn't think of what to say.

"I hurt you," he said. She nodded like a little girl who just found out there isn't a Santa Claus. "I hurt you, but by the end, you loved it, didn't you?" She nodded again. "You loved it, and you hate yourself for loving it. You hate how much you loved feeling me hurt you." Again, a nod.

He kissed her. "I thought you were ready for that, to experience a man in that way. Dangerous. Painful. But thrilling. Wasn't that the most incredible experience of your life?" Her head moved up, down. "Mandy isn't ready for that. Mandy would be a wreck. But you were ready, weren't you? Because you were ready to accept me totally."

What he was saying was nonsense, but telling her that she was more mature than her curvaceous but innocent friend helped Jessica find her footing. "I did love it," she said. "It was just...such a shock. To feel you in there..."

"But it felt good, yes?"

Her eyes burned. "Yes," she said.

"I will see you again very soon, Jessica. As soon as I can."

"Call me anytime you want, I'll do anything you want."

They kissed, and at the door he said, "Jessica, don't tell Mandy about this. About us. I think it would upset her."

"Yes, it would," Jessica said gravely, already thinking herself so mature that she had to shield her friend from this affair.

"Thank you, darling. Good night."

"Good night, Jack."

He took the elevator himself, not caring if anyone caught him now, but no one did, the dorm was still quiet as a tomb. He drove away from the dorm and cruised back to the parking garage where he hid the BMW. The hit man was hungry, so he walked to a Chinese take-out place and brought a paper bag filled with chicken lo mein and beef with broccoli and egg rolls and wonton soup back to his hotel room, and he spent the evening watching a baseball game and gorging himself. He turned in early, knowing that tomorrow would be a most busy day. He thought about Jenna one last time, thought about her body, her lips, her hair, and then he put her out of his mind utterly. She was no longer Jenna Rainer-she was his target.