Caught in the Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

"I don't care." She leaned forward and grabbed the bottle of wine, taking several large gulps. She handed her brother two cans of beer and watched as he opened and drained them. She leaned back onto his chest as he continued to flip through the channels.

The combination of wind and rain was sounded like it was going to rip through the house any minute. Mike turned up the volume, trying to drown it out. He finally settled on a movie and they fell into a comfortable silence as they watched the movie. The wine was helping Denver relax, but every now and then a clap of thunder made her jump and squirm.

They had been watching the movie for almost an hour when the power went out. Denver started to whimper and Mike pulled her closer.

"What are we supposed to do now?" she asked not doing a good job of stopping her voice from shaking.

"I could think of a few things." Denver wasn't sure what he meant by that but she thought she could hear something she didn't recognize in her brother's voice. She looked up at his face, but the rain and clouds had made it difficult to see his features.

Denver's heart hammered in her chest and she felt Mike's pulse quicken. She tried to get more comfortable and her hand slid down into his lap. She pulled her hand back as if scalded.

"I -- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It was an accident." She rubbed her palm on her leg trying to get the feeling of her brother's hot erection off her hand.

Mike sat quietly.

Thunder sounded and Denver started shaking again. Without thought her brother wrapped both arms around her pressing her stomach into his throbbing erection. Her breath caught in her throat as she tried not to move.

"See? Do you see what you do to me Denver?"

"What?" That was definitely the last thing she expected her brother to say. He grabbed her hand and forced her to feel how hard he was through his pants.

"Mike, don't," she said breathlessly as she took her hand away.

"No, I think it's about time I said something. I've been nothing but nice to you and all you can do is avoid me. You've been driving me crazy since we were in high school. All you're teasing and taunting, letting me get closer to just invite Joe into your apartment. You're just doing this to torture me."

"What?" Now Denver was mad. "Are you kidding?" she said breaking away from him. "Torture you? All you have ever been is an asshole to me. Criticizing me doing this, yelling at me for doing that." She said throwing her arms in the air. "Scaring my guy friends away...and don't think I didn't know about that. I lost a lotta good friends because of you. Not to mention the fact that I can't be friends with a girl in any of the neighboring towns because they just want to get to you." She was irate now pacing the floor trying to figure out how he could've turned this around on her.

"You didn't deserve any of those guys." He said in a calm voice. Like he was talking to a child having a tantrum.

"That's for me to decide! And what makes you think I care what you think?"

Mike stood growing to his full height. Denver swallowed and realized she liked yelling at him better when he was sitting -- it was less intimidating.

"Denver, don't do this. I love you." Mike tried to close the gap between them, but Denver backed up. His face was calm and serene almost like he knew he was winning.

"Love me? You gotta hell of a way of showing it," she said crossing her arms in front of her trying to widen the distance between them. Mike's expression darkened.

"You think I like watching you all chummy with the guys you hang out with? You think I liked finding out Joe was in your apartment for any other reason than to kill a bug?"

"Christ Mike, we were watching a movie."

"I saw the way he looked at you."

"So what, he can't look at me now?"

Mike punched the wall behind Denver's head so hard a picture frame fell and cracked. Denver narrowed her eyes at him knowing that punch was meant for her, but he wouldn't dare lay a hand on her and expect her to ever talk to him again.

"Damnit, Denver. No...no he's not allowed to look at you. Not the way I do. I couldn't watch you be with another man, not with the way I want you." Mike closed the distance between them pressing the full length of his body up against hers. Denver raised her arms trying to push him away but Mike expected this and grabbed each of her wrists in a vice like grip. He pulled her hands up above her head and ground his pelvis into hers.

"You want this don't you?" he said his breath becoming ragged like he was having a hard time controlling himself. He wanted his little sister ever since she became legal and he noticed how beautiful she'd become, and he wasn't the only one to notice. His friends picked up on it too.

When Denver didn't answer, Mike grabbed both her wrists in one hand and let the other slide down the side of her body. His fingertips danced at the waist of her jeans waiting for a word of protest. Denver closed her eyes and felt the pull of her jeans as her brother undid the button and slid the zipper down.

"Open you eyes. I wanna see your face as I finger my cunt." Denver's eyes flew open. "That's right. You're mine, and I am gonna ruin you for any other man."

Denver's breath caught in her throat as she felt her brother's fingers snake under her panties and seek out her moist slit. He smiled like he knew her secret. "You're already wet for me."

Denver's breathing quickened as her brother parted her and slid one finger along her pussy lips coaxing more of her juices to flow. Mike watched as her face flushed, and thought she never looked so beautiful. In that moment he could see everything she was thinking and feeling and he knew she didn't want him to stop. Slowly he touched his mouth to hers gently pulling her bottom lip into his mouth.

Denver moaned as he pressed his lips harder into hers demanding more from her. His tongue dipped into her mouth and at the same time he snaked his middle finger inside her. She moaned louder as he pressed the palm of his hand into her clit making her grind into his hand.

Denver could feel her climax approaching as her brother continued to abuse her mouth and pussy. The tingling began in her toes and she could feel it rising.

"Do you want me to stop?" Her brother knew exactly where he had her, and he knew she needed this release.

"Unh."

"What?" Mike asked teasing her clit harder.

"Don't...stop damnit, I'm almost there." He smiled as he slid his fingers out of her and concentrated on her clit. He could feel her pussy start to pulse and she gasped as her orgasm washed over her in powerful waves. Denver slumped on Mike's shoulder, his fingers still coaxing the last tremors of her orgasm out of her.

Using his body, Mike pressed her back into the wall and removed his hand from her pants. Denver watched through heavy lidded eyes as he spread her nectar on her lips. He smiled as he bent his head down taste her.

Her brother kissed her deeply and passionately swirling his tongue over her lips and dipping it into her mouth making sure she'd know exactly how she tasted. Mike backed up and looked her in the eye trying to read her expression.

Denver blinked as if realized what just happened and slapped his hands away from her. She pulled up her pants and buttoned them. Mike still had a smile on his face, but she couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye.

Denver pushed past her brother and walked out of the living room not turning around when he called her name. It was too easy. Everything was always so easy for him. He wanted her, and he got her, just like everything else. She closed her eyes as she pushed the back door open and ran to her car. She laughed out loud as she realized her brother hadn't parked behind her in the driveway. He parked on the street. She could have left a long time ago.

Through the sound of the rain, Denver could hear Mike coming after her, but she was already at her car by the time he reached the back porch. She heard him call her name one last time as she started the ignition and backed out of the driveway.

She watched in her rearview mirror as he stood in the middle of the front yard bare chested getting pelted by the rain.

She tried to blink away the tears as she navigated her way through the pouring rain contemplating the consequences of what just happened.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12