Caught Wanting A Spanking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my nipples are red and sore but also long since dry. "I think those nipples would feel better if wet again." I go to again spit in my fingers but you stop me. "I think we could get wetness from somewhere else. Careful not to touch your clit, I would like you to gather some pussy juices on your fingers for your nipples."

I smile at the shift in your attention. As my fingers go down I'm shocked at how wet I am. Even the bed under me has a wet puddle. I scoop some wetness into my fingers and rub it onto my sore nipple. I repeat the process for the second nipple and then look to you for further instruction. You signal for me to repeat a few more times. Each time I bring my fingers down it takes all my self control not to touch myself as I gather the juices. Soon my nipples are glistening.

"Now I want you to cover those pussy lips with your juices. Again, careful not to touch your clit." You instruct me. Your voice no longer has that stern tone. It is husky and I can hear the hunger in it.

I start rubbing my wetness on my swollen pussy lips. They are red and a slightly stinging from their earlier spanks. They are eager to be massaged. It doesn't take long for them to be covered in wetness but I continue moving my juices around. My fingers unconsciously seeking my clit. My breathing deepens as I the slightest touches of my clit starts to drive me mad. I let out a small moan and as soon as I realize I've been caught doing what you expressly forbad. I look at you guiltily.

"Your right, you naughty girl. You know that was bad. Spank your pussy to show me you are sorry." You say.

"Spank myself?" I ask. I am very surprised by your instruction. Spankings are something one receives, not does to ones self.

"Don't question me." You reply, the sternness temporarily returning to your voice. "Besides, I haven't given you permission to talk yet so those two words will add two more spanks to those I still owe you. Now raise your hand and spank your pussy for me."

I lower my hand onto my pussy with a spank but to say my efforts are hesitant or safe would be generous. Instead of a spank it is more of a short touch. I hadn't intended to be quite so gentle but nerves had over taken me.

"What do you call that?" You say. "I said to spank your pussy." You look at me expectantly.

This time my hand lands with a bit more force but still more of a tap than a spank.

"Try again." You say.

I take a deep breath and decide to commit to it. My hand land right on my pussy with an audible SLAP. It is far from the firm spankings you gave me but even its little force causes me to jump a little and let out a short cry, more from surprise than pain.

"Much better." You say smiling. "You will give yourself five more of those. I expect each one to be slightly harder than the last."

I proceed, trying to follow your directions but find it hard to bring myself to slap too hard. With each spank however my clit gets more and more excited and my pussy wetter and wetter. By the fifth spank the problem is less with my hesitance and more that I am so wet that the spanking hand slips as it lands on me. You watch the whole time, slightly licking your lips. I'm sure you are imaging licking my swollen pussy lips but don't dare hope for such a reward today.

"Those spankings have done delicious things to you my naughty girl. As a reward for your obedience I would like you to touch that eager clit of yours that I see until you cum. Show me how excited this has made you."

You don't need to tell me twice. I can feel my clit throbbing and my shallow breathing has proven to you how excited I am. All my shyness about you seeing me touch myself is forgotten in my wanton state. I start rubbing myself, harder than I normally would but I am so eager and the rubbing feels so good after the stinging slaps. I run my finger around my clit. I rub it through my fingers. I even put my fingers into my wet hole to move more wetness onto it.

I don't know how long I've been at it but it couldn't have been that long before I find myself arching my back and moaning loudly as I start to cum. My body spasms under my own touch. My moans turn into cries. My eyes close. I cum hard and long.

Eventually I catch my breath and again become aware of the room and you in your chair. You must have enjoyed the show as your pants are open and your cock is rock hard, pointing out at me.

"Tell me, do you remember your third crime girl?" You ask.

It takes a moment for me to remember what you are talking about. "For being wet and not planning to share my wetness with you?" I answer, excited as I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.

"Very good. In the future I would like you to remember that when you get wet you have an obligation to come to me so that I may enjoy your wetness. I will reward you with pleasure when you share it with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I'm already starting to fantasize about all the ways you could reward me.

"Today however you were selfish. As your third punishment I am going to use your wetness only for my pleasure. Get on your hands and knees on the bed and present to me your bottom so that I can fuck you from behind."

I crawl to the edge of the bed and assume the position I know you like. Despite you saying this would only be for your pleasure, I know I will enjoy it. I am so wet and eager after all of this to finally have your cock in me. That will be reward enough for me.

From the corner of my eye I see you stand and walk behind me. I hear take off your belt and your pants. By the pause in noise or action from you I assume you are taking a moment to enjoy the view of my ass presented to you and my pussy lips, barely visible from where you stand, but what you do see is dripping wet.

You rub my ass with your hand and then slide it between my legs.

"Very nice. I see you are ready for me" you say as you slide your fingers into my wet hole. You slowly finger fuck me as you continue talking. "Before I finish with you, we still have the outstanding issue of the spankings I still owe you. It was only going to be three but due to you speaking when you were told not to it is now six."

You take your fingers out of my wet hole, dragging them away teasingly across my pussy lips and finally my ass. Your first spank lands across both my checks. Sharp, stinging and quick. I'm shocked. It isn't your hand that has spanked me but instead your belt! I barely have time to react before it lands again. It feels very different than your hand. Although you are not using as much force, the hits sting more and make a much louder noise. I don't think you have strapped my hard enough to leave welts but I can imagine the belt has left distinctive marks. Again, without warning, a third hit. I think that one might have left a longer lasting mark.

"Now spread your legs for me and lower your face to the bed. I want to see what I'm doing."

I move so that I'm presenting myself fully to you. Using the end of your belt, although much more gently, you slap me directly on my pussy twice, quickly one after the other. Although these spanks are little more than love taps, the belt has the effect of making them sting just the right amount.

"And for the last one..." You say but you finish your sentence with actions instead of words. You land your belt right on my clit. I gasp and my knees collapse under me. I nearly cum again in that moment but you grab my hips firmly, raising them back to the kneeling position.

"And now I finally take what is mine." You say as you unceremoniously push your hard cock into me. No more teasing or toying, now you just fuck me. Holding my hips for leverage you thrust hard and with purpose. This is unlike our regular lovemaking when you try to pleasure me. For the first time I understand the difference between sex and fucking. It's like you are trying to stretch me, forcing yourself in deeper and deeper with each thrust. I no longer feel like me. I'm now just a thing for your pleasure and with that realization I am unable to think anymore. I let myself go and enjoy my rolling orgasm as I feel you closer and closer to cumming yourself.

Your final thrusts are the deepest. I cry out, your hand grabbing my hips so hard I know there will be handprints, as you empty yourself into me. I hear you grunting, satisfied, each thrust deeper and harder until you have exhausted yourself.

You stay in me for a few moments after you are done, running your hands gently around my back.

"I like it when you are naughty." You say. With a quick swat on my behind you pull out. I stay unmoving on the bed but ready to collapse as you walk out of the room and towards the bathroom to shower. Just before you leave the room you say, "I look forward to next time."

I collapse on the bed, thinking, "I look forward to next time too."

12