Caught With My Pants Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

She came quickly when I slipped my tongue into her but wouldn't let go of my head, so I continued to attack her outer lips, slipping my tongue between them, then moving up and down over the slit, allowing it to slide into her as far as it could. She still had my head in vice﷓like grip as I sucked on her clit, pulling it into my lips, but she let me go to start thrusting her hips into me. I opened her with my fingers and began plunging my tongue into her, stopping once in a while to attack her clit again. I lost track of the number of times she came, but I never stopped until I sucked hard on her clit and caught it in my teeth. She nearly screamed when she came and I got rewarded with a face full of hot cum, which is what I was going for. I let her come down but kept teasing her clit with soft tongue strokes until she pushed me away, begging me to stop.

Before she came completely down, I crawled up and buried my cock in her hot pussy in one push. She came off the bed, then began ramming her hips into me, pleading for me to go faster and shove harder until I was ramming into her so hard, she had to hold on to keep from being pushed off the bed. She reached down and pulled her knees to her and I whipped in and out of her until neither of us could hold back any more, both reaching our climax at the same time. I held it in her, pushing hard, feeling the pulse of her orgasm moving over my cock, milking me until I started to get limp.

There was no energy left in either of us so I collapsed beside her and for nearly an hour, we held each other, stroked each other, kissed and nibbled together until we fell asleep, exhausted.

I'd fought the good fight, but in the end, I never had a chance. All I could hope for now was discretion on her part, and a desperate hope that she was true to her word. She had me, as they say, right by the short hairs.

When I woke, I shot off the bed, and ran to get my watch which I'd put on the card table.

"You've got plenty of time," she told me, without moving from the bed.

"Thank God," I replied. Amazingly, I'd only slept a little over a half hour. I still had almost two

hours before I had to be home. Just in case she got off early though, which she occasionally does, I wanted to be home sooner than that.

When I sat back on the bed, she sat up and ran her hands over my back and shoulders, then crawled over to lay her head on my shoulder. "You're still fighting this aren't you?" she asked.

"It's not you that I'm fighting, Cindy, it's what I'm doing, not who I'm doing it with. I've never cheated on her before."

"No," she replied, "no, you haven't," she admitted, "but I want you to think about something, Rich. If all I wanted was to get laid, we both know I have no shortage of guys that would give me that. Not that I'd be caught in the same room with them, but they're out there. I did this as much for you as I did for myself. If I hadn't forced you into this, do you think it ever could have happened? You've been walking around, unhappy and unsatisfied for a long, long time. Janice is the one that gave me the idea. She told me that she would have trouble remembering the last time you two had been intimate. If nothing else, I have proved to you that you've been missing out on the passion, and the confirmation that you are still a man, one hell of a man, I might add. I'm not sorry I did it, I'm glad. Your whole attitude has changed and Janice told me the other day that you have been treating her much better now. I wonder why."

I didn't have an answer so I kept my mouth shut. I got up to relieve myself and make a half﷓ assed attempt at cleaning myself up. She came in and stood behind me as I washed, then took the cloth and washed my back, even over my ass cheeks.

She pushed me toward the shower then and while we waited for the water to stabilize, our lips were locked in desperate desire. She finally pulled away and pulled me into the shower. She washed me from top to bottom, but as much as I wanted it to, my cock just wasn't ready yet. When she was done, she soaped up the sponge and handed it to me with a look of pure lust in her eyes.

I washed her slowly and thoroughly paying particular attention to her breasts, especially her nipples, her thighs and that sweet wet pussy, then turned her to wash her ass. I swear I felt like my hands were shaking as I moved over those beautiful globes, the into the valley, separating the cheeks to attend to the puckered button. When I moved over it, she moaned and pushed into my hands so I spent a little extra time there. It was so tempting but I didn't want to assume anything so I just went on down to wash her pussy again. My cock was standing at attention so I dropped the sponge and moved against her, thrusting into her. She turned suddenly and took me in her arms.

"I know what you'd like right now Rich, but I'm not ready for that. I'm not saying no, just not yet."

I followed her out of the shower, toweling off quickly as we went. When we reached the bed, she paused to arrange a pillow, then she released a padded bar that I hadn't noticed before, letting it drop down to hang about two or three feet over the center of the bed.

Seeing my look of confusion, she kissed me and bent to re﷓arrange the pillow. "There are many things you don't know about me Rich. I've been setting things up for a long time and I think you'll like what I've done."

She climbed on the bed, adjusting the pillow a bit more. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. "I hope your hungry," she said, motioning for me to move to the foot of the bed. As I watched, she lifted her feet up to put them on the bar, raising her ass about six inches or so off the bed. It didn't take me long to decide I liked what she'd done. I almost came when she picked up a remote and pushed a button, which moved the bar away from me, pulling knees high over her chin while her feet moved to the outer ends of the bar. Her ass and pussy were displayed prominently for me.

"Don't keep me waiting, lover," she warned. "I'm all yours."

I decided to take the bold approach, no teasing, no tempting. I dove into her pussy with a vengeance, growling like a bear gone wild. Sucking her clit into my mouth, I pulled it from her pussy like a rag toy, pulling it back and forth. She was nearly screaming but it wasn't from pain, it was from sheer pleasure. Reaching up, I spread her open like a ripe peach and attacked her pussy with my tongue ramming it into her over and over again as she whipped her ass violently, trying to force my face deeper into her. I showed her no mercy, licking her wildly, plunging my tongue into the junction below her clit to move it back and forth. I felt her leg muscles begin to spasm, heard her begging for finality, tasted the beginning of what I knew would be a classic orgasm, then rammed two fingers deep before sucking her clit and chewing tenderly on it.

To say that her orgasm was monstrous would be an understatement. I'd never heard her scream so loud, never felt her pussy clamp down so hard, never knew her to squirt that much or that hard. It went on and on, even when I began to slowly and tenderly massage her stomach in an attempt to slow it. I moved up and lifted the remote from her table and returned the bar to it's normal position to lower her body to the bed. She was wasted completely. Cum actually poured from her battered pussy but I didn't want to lap at it for fear of causing her pain if her clit was irritated excessively. She lay there, trying to gain her breath, sweat pouring from her whole body. She was so quiet, I didn't know if I should try to hold her or not but when I took her in my arms, she smiled weakly and allowed me to hold her as I kissed her tenderly. After about fifteen minutes of afterglow, I kissed her eyes and face, then her lips.

"Did I get carried away?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled. "It's exactly what I wanted. I needed it hard and fast and you gave me all of that and then some."

For about an hour, we just snuggled, and to tell you the truth, I enjoyed that almost as much as the sex itself...almost. Unfortunately, the clock ran out on us and I had to beat a trail back to the house and tried to look like I'd been home for hours.

I almost got caught but when I heard the car pull in the drive, I dove into the bathroom and

pretended that I had trouble walking when I came out. I told her that my legs went to sleep while I was sitting on the john, reading a magazine. Still it was a call back to the reality of the dangers in what I was doing and the very real possibility of getting caught or ratted out by someone other than Cindy. I knew pretty well that she wouldn't do that, although if I told her I was quitting, who knows?

The next day, Cindy called to see if I got caught and died laughing when I told her what I'd done. She told me that she'd had the best nights sleep ever before we talked about when we could see each other again. Yeah, I know, I know, I should have just taken my lumps and said no more but would you? I couldn't. Remember, I was getting nothing at home, not even encouraging words.

It was several weeks before we got together again. I was kind of curious why she didn't call, and to tell you the truth, I missed the sex. When she finally did call, she sounded different, more sensual than threatening if you know what I mean. Of course I didn't resist, I'm not that stupid.

The amazing thing was, that when I climbed the stairs, she wasn't standing there, naked, as she usually was. The lights were off and only the flickering light of a dozen candles illuminated the room. The bed was turned down and she sat on the couch, a come﷓hither smile on her face. She patted the cushion next to her and the fact that she wasn't naked struck me as strange. I went to sit next to her. We snuggled kissed and petted for quite a long time and my cock was telling me it wanted the whole thing, not just a suggestion of what could be. Her soft moans and mewls told me she wanted me just as much as I wanted her but she repulsed every move I made to get her naked. Finally, I couldn't stand it any more.

"What's going on Cindy?" I inquired. "Am I supposed to rip your clothes off and rape you, or what?"

"Hmmmmmmm," she mused, "maybe we'll save that for another day. I wanted this to be special Rich, I've got some specific plans for today and it doesn't involve knock﷓down, knock﷓out sex. I want to start slow, a little more romantic, and build to a special climax."

I looked over at the clock but she turned me back. "You don't have to worry, Rich. I happen to know that Janice is working overtime today. She asked me this morning to remind you that she's bringing dinner home with her. Your line was busy, I guess. Do I have some competition?"

"That must have been the mechanic. He called to tell me the parts were in to fix the Impala whenever I get it there."

"We've got lots of time and I want to make it all count. Slow and easy, then building to a big finish. No one will bother us and we don't have to watch the clock."

She began stripping me, pausing to lick and kiss my nipples, neck and ears. Her soft nibbles on my nipples aroused me more than I would have thought it could. When she reached into my jeans to pull out my cock, she just let it drop while she pulled me jeans down around my knees. Her tongue rimmed my navel and probed into it's depths, then slid over my body to slip into the

upper thighs, then back up and down the other side. I had my hand on her head, urging her on, occasionally stroking her back and shoulders. She stood then and stripped my jeans off completely and slipped between my legs. She rolled me over on my stomach and started at my shoulders and slowly worked her way down to my ass cheeks. She licked my inner thighs, pausing to suck my flesh into her mouth to nip at it, sending little waves of pleasure through my whole body. Sucking my balls into her mouth, she worked them in and out of her mouth, while licking at the flesh under them with her tongue. If she was trying to drive me crazy, she was succeeding. She worked her way back up, moving through the crease in my ass, brushing her tongue over the anus itself, rimming it, and moving on up to come back down and repeat the action several times.

I felt her separate the cheeks wide, pulling the flesh tight enough to hurt, then moving down to suck on that sensitive flesh around the hole that was pulsing on its own. I felt the tip of her finger circle the opening then begin probing into me. I tensed when she entered me, slowly working just the tip of her finger in and out of me, then moving deeper with each thrust, until I felt her knuckles pressing into my cheeks. As she moved in and out, she probed for my prostate until she found it, passing over it gently but repeatedly as my cock throbbed. A second finger was added and she began turning her hand about a quarter turn with each movement.

I've never had my ass probed so deep or so thoroughly but once I got used to it, and remembered who was doing it, it became quite arousing. She pulled her fingers out and rolled me over, returning to her agonizing tease of my thighs and balls until she took my cock in her hand and ran her tongue all the way up the shaft before licking over and into the slit. As she licked over me, her hand slowly slid up and down my shaft and I felt the pressure building. Wrapping her fingers around my shaft, she squeezed hard at the base in an attempt to stifle the rapidly building orgasm, then she engulfed the head, sucking hard on it, while her tongue moved over the base. She pulled it out of her mouth and began running just the tip of her tongue around the puffy base and up the center to penetrate the slit in the end.

I felt my balls throbbing from the pent up pressure and when she went down on me, she released her grip on the shaft. Two times she moved up and own the shaft until the head hit the back of her throat and I shot cum into her in surge after surge. It was one of the strongest climaxes I'd ever experienced in my life. She sucked and lapped up every single drop, milking it down over and over again while her hand massaged my balls with a finger probing my anus. When it was over, she moved over me and we shared my cum, which she had saved in her cheeks. I don't remember ever doing that before either. My balls throbbed like they'd never throbbed before. We snuggled and cuddled while our hands roamed over each other's bodies, exploring, stroking, touching, teasing.

"Rich, there's something I think I should tell you." she muttered, her back turned to me with my arms around her.

"Oh hell, Cindy, I know what you're going to say and I've known it for a long time."

"What are you talking about?" + "You never intended to show Janice those videos."

She laid there quietly but in my mind, I could see her smiling. "Why didn't you call my bluff then?" she finally asked.

"Don't you know? Oh, I bought into it for a while, but I finally figured you out. Besides, I was getting just as much out of it as you, sometimes even more, and you're right, I never would have done of it on my own, even though I've fantasized about it. I'm glad you did though."

"I was going to admit everything to you today anyway. That's why I wanted today to be so special. I want the memories to last forever."

I pulled her over into my arms and kissed her. "They will," I said. "Are you saying this is the last time?"

"I think it should be Rich, don't you? I don't want it to be but there's too much chance of someone saying something. I don't think your marriage is going to last too much longer anyway but I don't want it to end because of me or anything that I do."

"I understand," I admitted. "I don't want it to end either. You've made me a much happier man than I've been for a very long time. It's going to be rough, seeing you over there is those white shorts you bought."

"Let's just enjoy today together, and put everything on hold for say three months or so. We can talk about it then if you want. Just stay busy and try not to think about it. It's going to be awfully hard on me too but it's for the best."

We made love then, slowly at first, then with a passion that is hard to describe except to compare it to a high speed pile driver until we both came at least once and collapsed, out of breath and drifted off to sleep, even as our fluids combined on the bedding.

When I woke, she was lying beside me with a smile on her face while her fingers traced invisible lines over me. "Hi, handsome," she said.

"I think all this sex has affected your vision," I replied.

"Rich, I'm going to say something I swore I wouldn't say. I'm going to say it once and pretend it was never said."

I shrugged and turned to look in her eyes and was surprised to find a tiny tear glistening in the corner of her eye. I held her tight and kissed her hair. "I know, I know. Me too."

We lay quietly together as she fought off the tears. "I wish I hadn't done this," she whispered.

"Hush," I replied. "We both could have stopped it but we didn't because we both needed it. I

don't regret it for one minute. My only regret, my only unhappiness is for what you are going through right now."

We held tight to each other for a long time, not speaking, just appreciating what we'd shared, and wishing it wasn't going to end like this. Three months would feel like years and we both knew it.

We made love again, showered and had a wild 69 that lasted for almost an hour before we couldn't breathe any more.

We were lying on the bed, with her spooned into me. "You've got to go, Rich. She'll be home in a couple of hours. I know you don't want to, I don't want you to but we've got to just accept it."

"I know," I replied. As I pulled her even tighter to me. She reached down and stroked over my cock several times. To my amazement, it got hard. She played with it for a while, then she took it in her hand and placed it against her ass.

"You don't have to do that, Cindy," I advised. "I understand."

"I know I don't have to Rich, I want to. I've never done it before and it's something I've wanted to try. You're the only one I'll trust to do it." She sat up and pulled a condom and a bottle of lube from the night stand. "I'm serious Rich. I really have thought about it for a long time and it's my way of saying I'm yours whenever you want me."

She took my cock and slipped the condom on, covering it with a generous application of lube. When she bent forward, I applied a lot of lube and worked my finger into her, opening her up before inserting a second finger. I hesitated and asked her if she was sure, and she nodded.

"You'll have to relax, Cindy," I advised her, "and it helps if you push as though you were taking a dump when I push through."

I put the head of my cock against her and worked it back and forth over the tiny opening, then, holding her hips in my hands I eased the head into her as slow as I could. No matter how much lube we used though, or how careful I was, she cried out as it slipped in and on the first tentative strokes. I held it just inside and let her breathe for a minute before I moved into her further. I only allowed it to move in another inch or so, then pulled it almost out and moved back in, going just a tiny bit more. I kept doing this until she seemed comfortable, then I pulled it out and put it back in a couple of times before moving deeper. When my pubic hair was pushing against her ass, I pushed one time hard to bury it in her. After allowing her a few seconds more, I began a slow, gentle stroke, going about a third of the way with each stroke. When she began moving with me, I began full strokes, but still held it to slow and gentle strokes. When I began to feel my balls swelling, I picked up the pace and when I knew the end was imminent, I began pounding and at the last minute, I rammed her hard and held it there while my cock unloaded.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers