Cautious Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her wrists above her head, he held them there as he stared at her face. Her lips trembled a little as her body felt the tip of his cock ever so gently nuzzling against her wet lips. She tried not to squirm, but couldn't help it. He loved to see her impatience grow, as he moved up some so she could get a better taste before again kissing her. The passion they shared with their kisses were the epitome of what every romantic movie on the silver screen portrayed it to be. Their bodies meeting up with each other, she broke free one hand to grab him around his back. Alex came ever so close of accidentally making his way inside of her, and moved the direction of his kisses south. Chloe's moans were haunting as she felt disconnected from their activities by not being able to etch the small details of how he looked as he circled his tongue around her nipples, his enjoyment from pleasuring her: the things she held in the highest regards when reminiscing of past love affairs. Although she couldn't see her body described it to her with the feelings they ran through her mind. She had never felt so isolated within someone's view of her, yet so alive to be in their world. He set her apart.

Grabbing her breasts with both hands, Alex ran his tongue along her nipples playfully suckling and nibbling. Chloe wrapped her legs around his back. The feeling of her spread wet pussy against his treasure trail was sensational. Running down her stomach zig zags with his tongue, Chloe's whole body pleaded with him to explore further. As he made it down to the small patch of hair that was trimmed beautifully, he ran his finger down lips that were shaved clean. Fondling her twat with his fingers, Alex took several drinks of wine, getting a large mouthful before taking her into his mouth. Chloe almost jumped up to sit up upon feeling his mouth with a freezing cold liquid, skillfully swirling around her clit. The taste of her nectar mixing with the Chianti was an aphrodisiac to him. Swishing and swirling until the wine was again warm, he swallowed. How decadent to drink of her in this way. He quickly got lost, feeling her body react to his every move. Alex loved to be so preoccupied with the way a woman's body reacted to him that he didn't have to think about what he was doing. Zen was his sexual guide, through oral copulation or sex, it didn't matter. Chloe could feel his lips suctioned around her clit, remarkable how much pleasure he could make her feel. She couldn't even tell if she was on the verge of having or was having an orgasm at this point; she was somewhere else she hadn't been, in a very long time.

Pussy grinding against his face, he could feel a a new warmth dripping from her as her body went into in a petrified state, not even being able to make a sound. The spasms of her thighs made his whole head shake as he attached his suction tighter to her waiting for her to explode. With what seemed like an eternity of pleasure ended in a crashing halt. Chloe groaned an excruciating sigh of relief, to catch a few breaths before she could say, "stop, please stop." She almost felt a twig of pain as he released his lips and made his way up her stomach to kiss her again. She could taste her scent on his lips, the hint of wine. "Are you thirsty," he asked as he got up to get his glass to share with her. She sat up, he glided the glass to her lips. Taking a couple small drinks, he again laid her down, keeping the half empty glass in hand.

Laying to her side, Alex circled the base of the wine glass against her nipples until they were again completely erect. With a hint of devilishness on his face, he tipped the glass to have a splash of wine decorate her breasts. The burgundy color rushing down her curves, she became his canvas. Chloe tensed up and quivered when she felt the wine poured on her. More wine, in small spurts, poured all over her chest and stomach. Bringing his mouth back down to her chest, he began to slurp the wine off of her. Chloe reached up to pull her blindfold off. Blinded by a moment as a bright light shown down from overhead, Chloe looked down at Alex with a smile. "Did I ask you to take that off yet," Alex gloated. "No," Chloe spat back with conviction.

Sitting up she took the glass out of Alex's hand and put it back on the floor. Alex smirking, Chloe jumped back onto the bed forcing Alex on his back. Sticky and sweaty, she straddled him grinding herself against what now had become her treasured prize. With something protruding beneath her, making an uncomfortable indention into her knee, she glanced down to see what it was. Alex's belt. Props, Chloe thought to herself. Yanking it out from underneath them, Chloe directed Alex to sit up as she threw the belt behind his back. Pushing him back down with his shoulders squared to the mattress, she found an even length on both sides, resting around the small of his back. "You might want to hold on too, it may hurt otherwise," she warned as she slid her pussy back, finding the head of his cock. As soon as he grabbed the reign with her at the helm, she thrust him inside her. They both released aches of pleasure into the air.

Using the grasp of the belt to lean back as far as she could, she began to ride him. For being so wet and swollen, her cunt was tight as she took long strides. Thinking of the beat to "Personal Jesus" in her head, she fucked accordingly. A perfect song with a western flare. Alex could feel himself beginning lose control as her wetness dripped onto his balls that were already close to exploding. Her ass smacking against him, both of them grunting they held onto the belt tightly. Her rhythm was faltering as a climax was on the rise. Squeezing his cock with her pussy she fucked faster. Taking smaller strokes, keeping the head of his cock centralized to hitting her orgasmic center. Head back, cock hard and waiting she found herself again having an orgasm. Alex had to focus as the intensity inside her grew, not knowing if he could overtake his impulse to cum inside of her. She screamed out in throws of ecstasy she did not know her body was capable of being pushed to.

Watching her pleasure, Alex froze trying not to... Her body convulsing hit a bang of synergy before falling forward to collapse of on Alex's chest. He was still reaching to control himself as she panted and caught her breath. Although he did not ejaculate and desperately wanted to, he felt as though he had been to the point of orgasm while she was cumming on him. He breathed in deep as she let out the encouraging, "what restraint you have....you must be rewarded dutifully." Letting him pulsate out of her, she went up to give him a affectionate kiss, before trailing down to his cock with her mouth. She wasted no time, swallowing him whole as soon as her lips first touched him. Alex moaned in agony as he knew he didn't need much to make him cum. Tasting herself dripping from him was a turn on as she used her wetness to her advantage to slide a well gripped hand up and down the cock as she sucked masterfully.

Snapping her tongue against the sensitive rippled edge under the head, she knew what she was doing to get to what she craved. He grabbed the back of her head as she massaged his balls with her free hand. He was ready. Shaking...calling out to her in warning..."I'm...going...to ..cum..." she took his cock to slam into the back of her throat as she felt the first hot burst surge from him. Only moving out slightly, she allowed him to fill her mouth with two more big spurts before he let out a muffled scream of completion. Savoring him for a moment she swallowed the reinforcement he had given her. Working her hand from the base to the head, she squeezed out the last little drop that she lovingly lapped up. Working her way back up to Alex she rested her head on his chest. He put his arms around her why his body was still sending out small chills that he was trying to adjust to.

"Thank you...." she whispered sweetly, "what is the theme for tomorrow going to be?"