CD Adventures Truckers Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumacd
yumacd
148 Followers

I told myself that whatever happened I was going to swallow Hank's whole load. I could tell he was close. He stopped talking and got real quiet. His hand was firmly pushing on my head, but not so much that if I wanted to, I couldn't pull my mouth off. What a gentleman, huh?

It didn't matter. Hand or no hand, I was not letting go of my thick, black prize that my ass and mouth had worked so hard to prepare. I was now using both my hands on his cock as well as my mouth. Nine inches is really big.

It was sudden. No warning or 'I'm coming' from Hank. It was just a sudden jerking of Hank's cock and the next instant a warm, no hot, stream of liquid was being ejected into my mouth. I tried to put my mouth down further when the cum started coming out. Big mistake. I guess I didn't open my throat enough and I started to gag. I pulled back a little and while breathing through my nose I just started swallowing. I couldn't get it all. My cheeks were bulging from the copious amount of Hank's load. Jeez, he'd cum less than an hour ago and his second load of the night was huge I thought.

I kept using my hands on him and just kept swallowing and swallowing. I remember in my fantasies that I always looked up into my man's eyes when I gave my blowjob, but I forgot to do that part. No worries, I knew I'd find myself in this same position a lot during the next five days. I had more time to practice the perfect blowjob.

After I had swallowed all that Hank had to give, I spent some more time licking up and down his smooth cock, cleaning up any leftover cum slime. Even though I had my wig on I could feel Hank caressing my head during this whole process. A couple of times his cock jerked and a little more cum came out (way cool).

Afterwards Hank pulled me up and thanked me with a few more of his kisses as he held me. He reached down between us, "Did you come Baby?"

Shit, I did? I came when I was giving the blowjob. Oops, at the bottom of the bed sheet there was a little puddle.

Wow. I came giving a blowjob...too cool.

"Sorry, I'll clean that up." I said guiltily.

"Turn around Baby."

Oh fuck.

It was a light slap but it sill stung my tender-spanked ass.

"Owee."

"From now on all your cream's mine, you understand Baby." Hank said smiling.

"You bet honey." I said, as I reached for a towel and started rubbing the wet spot.

We hung out just holding each other for a while. I was wrong about Hank. After he took my virginity earlier in the evening, I thought he'd be like most guys and want the girl to disappear right after they came. When I'm with my wife I'm usually asleep two minutes after I come.

But Hank I came to learn was different. He liked to hold onto you. Maybe it was because he was bisexual. I know I loved the feeling also. Maybe I loved it because my girl-personality arose when I was playing Kelli. No matter what the reason, it was just cool hanging around talking and occasionally kissing and relaxing as we came down from our intense fuck.

We had a situation though that needed to be dealt with. I had to get home, pack and get back before Hank had to leave the truck stop to pick up his load, which was only a few hours from now. Also Hank needed some rest.

So I returned to my car, changed into my guy clothes and drove home. I told Hank rather than bother his sleep, I'd try to catch a few hours sleep myself, and promised to return by 6:00am which gave him enough time to pick up his load.

I packed two bags. One had all my girl stuff and also my shaving kit and all the makeup I could fit into the little makeup bag. I took some of my wife's makeup and also some of her lingerie, knowing that I could get replacements at VC if they got damaged (a lot of my wife's hot lingerie is the generic one-size stuff).

I also packed the laptop case and also my cell phone. I don't know why, but I also packed my passport. Just before I went to bed I noticed the message light blinking on the phone system.

"Kelly, looks like Aunt Steph is going to need me longer than I thought. I already emailed the office and my boss, who was working late, was great and said to take as long as I needed. Where are you anyway? Hope you're not being a bad boy? Call me, I miss you."

Interesting. Maybe Hank was right, that all things do happen for a reason.

The next morning I arrived an hour early at the truck stop; I wanted to look the best I could for Hank. Like the night before, I planned to change in the car before knocking on his cab.

I started with a pair of white, skin-tight Capri length pants. Before I did this though I had to do something about my cock.

My cock is not a monster like Hank's. It's only 5 inches, but if I push the ruler hard enough at that point between my stomach and cock when I'm measuring I almost gain another inch. Do all guys do that?

My problem was in the tight Capri's my cock would look too out of place, so I tucked it. I'd never done this before. I was amazed at how easy it actually tucked. I didn't have a camel-toe or anything like that, but even in the early morning light I could tell that it was going to pass.

For my top I chose a cute, cotton, shocking-pink belly shirt with short sleeves. On the front it said, "He's mine", in the back it said, "Unless you're rich". Like I said, cute.

All CD's are different, I personally reside in the small-breast camp, I'm a size-B. Don't get me wrong I love huge tits; but for me, a not-perfect CD, pretending to be a girl, who has a thin trim body, I feel smaller is the better way to go.

I have a bunch of bras, some of them real thin and sexy, others are plainer but more secure. I also have two types of breast forms. One is soft and squishy and the other is real firm. Depending on what you wear dictates the combination. Both breast forms have little nipples on them. I've never had the opportunity to dress for such an extended time. I was anxious to experiment; not only with the combinations, but also I wanted to see which ones Hank liked the most.

My face was another matter.

I'm not the most proficient with makeup. I've secretly watched my wife put hers on the past few years. All of my 'dressing' is done on the sly. Usually for only a few hours when I'm lucky to have the house to myself. Using makeup during these times is not practical for an in-the-closet CD.

So in the car I did the best I could, using most everything I could find in the makeup case I had packed. I wanted my lips to get there before me, so I chose a hot pink that almost matched my top.

I suddenly realized this was the first time I had ever put on lipstick. Looking in the visor mirror like girls do, I wet my lips and then opened the lipstick case. I knew enough about it not to unwind the tube all the way and just use the tip of the stick so you don't break it. Smearing it on was way cool. It had a feminine smell to it, something I never knew they had until that moment.

I just slid the lipstick on my lower lip and then worked my lips together to cover them completely. This particular tube of my wife's had sparkles mixed in and it made my lips real shiny. After I was done I used a tissue to dab my lips a little so when I kissed Hank 'good morning' he wouldn't be wearing half my lipstick.

I used my car mirror the whole time to get this part of my makeup perfect. I can now see why girls use those little tiny mirrors when they do this job. The whole time I was applying it my eyes never left my lips, what a cool focus point. I could feel the pressure in my Capri's. I made a mental note to someday try masturbating while just applying lipstick. One hand for my cock and one for the lipstick, all the time just looking at my lips 'til I come. (way cool)

I used the wrong stuff to attach my eyebrows. I didn't read the container until afterwards and discovered I used a type of glue that was meant for a more permanent placement not temporary. I'd address that issue when the time came.

Makeup done...now it was 'wig time'.

I'd packed 3 wigs. All the wigs I own are made from real hair, expensive but very natural feeling. I had a Girl Next Door brunette, a California Surfer Girl blond and a sultry Jazz Singer coal black mane. The brunette wig fell just to my shoulders, the blond wig fell about 3 inches on my back and the sultry one went all the way to the middle of my back. The night before I went as a brunette.

My guy-side was no secret to Hank, so I saw no pretentiousness, trying to pretend I wasn't what I really was. I thought the occasional wig change might spice up things. I decided Surfer Girl worked perfect with the Capri's and pink top.

Swimming competitively has always been a part of my life, even before meeting my wife. I still swim in an adult program at the Y, so being smooth never seemed weird to her. Using the right dilapitories and a shaver has always kept me 'baby smooth'. Feeling my smooth calves and feet when I slipped on my low-heeled sandals was quite the turn on.

The last touch was some perfume of my wife's. It was Paris Hilton's 'Just Me'. Another first for me and I wasn't quite sure where to put it. I hate women who wear too much, so I gave myself a little squirt in the air and just kind of moved forward into it. Nice.

Whoa...what a feeling, fully dressed with makeup and perfume about to go meet my new BF. As much as this seemed too 'out of control', it also seemed like it was something I was supposed to be doing, if only for a short time.

The whole process took almost the full hour. I told myself I'd never bitch at my wife again when her getting ready process made us late.

The night before, knowing I was going into a dark bar, I didn't put this much time in making the change to Kelli. It felt empowering to actually go this far with my transition.

But the sun was definitely on the rise and I didn't want anybody to see me in the light, so I grabbed my bags and headed over to Hank's rig. Truck stops are always busy and there was a lot of activity even this early. I just stared at the ground and used my laptop case to cover my face the best I could. With head down I jogged as quick as I could to Hank's truck.

"Knock, knock Big Boy." I called in the sexiest voice I could imitate.

Hank emerged from the cab looking fresh from a shower. "Right on time." He said as he backed down from the cab. Then he turned around and got his first glimpse of me...

"Wow, I say Wow!! Baby you are HOT!! I mean Smoking Hot!!" He exclaimed. Then scooped me into his arms and kissed me like that 'starving man' person again. Nothing like your man's tongue for breakfast I always say...lol

Talk about making my morning. The whole getting-ready process seemed so worth it now. I made a mental check; from now on when my wife spends a lot of time getting ready I plan to treat her just like Hank was treating me.

Breaking from each other, he looked at me with kind of a pained look. "I just got bad news Baby," he said as he shook his head.

I instantly thought, damn, he wasn't going to take me with him. Had this whole thing been some mean tease. I could feel a little tear forming.

"What's happened Hank?" I managed to say without my voice cracking.

I just got off the phone with my Travel Agent. My easy loop from here has turned into several drops and picks in Salt Lake, Vegas, Phoenix then back to Bakersfield, before heading back to Portland on my normal run.

"Huh??"

"What that means Baby is that my normal run of 5 days has turned into at least 7 or 8 days before I'm back in Portland." He said, looking as sad as I did a few minutes ago. It changed quickly though.

I spent the next few minutes telling him the whole 'Aunt Steph Story' and also about my wife's call saying her time away needed to be extended.

After we both celebrated with a bunch of kisses, this time I definitely played the 'starving girl' role. Now knowing I had more time with Hank made me so horny I was trying to steer him into the cab for some hot trucker lovin'. Plus it was really starting to get light out and this 'somewhat passable' CD was feeling a need for inside-security. Hank had other ideas though.

"Baby, I don't have to pick up my load for another 2 hours. What say I buy my darling breakfast." ('my darling' - way cool)

"Hank do they do take out?" I asked a little nervously.

"Take out, why?"

I spent the next few minutes explaining my nervousness about being seen in public. And how being Kelli at night was fine, as long as the bar was dark and the patrons drunk. But once the sun came out, this little CD planned to go into vampire-mode and hide out.

"Baby you gotta be kidding me. Obviously you've never been in a truck stop diner before. To a trucker even a half pretty-girl seems like a beauty queen as long as you smile at them." He continued, "But that's not the situation here. You my darling (there it was again), are about the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on, TS or woman."

'Bullshit' I thought. But I liked that he said it.

It took another 5 minutes before Hank convinced me it was going to be okay.

"But before we go, we need to stash your gear. It's not all going to fit in the sleeper. You needed all this for 5 days?"

"Well in this blue bag are my boy clothes and in the pink bag are my girl clothes. The little black bag is my laptop and I really need that with me."

"Blue and pink, huh," he said chuckling.

"How about this; we put the laptop and pink bag in the cab and I stash the blue bag in my storage compartment under the cab. Now don't look so concerned. I promise anytime you need to be a guy I'll get it for you, okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

The walk across the parking lot as a girl for the first time 'in the light' with my trucker boyfriend was pretty neat. My clicking low heels were only about 3 inches and I could tell my hips were swaying as I walked. Every so often Hank's hand would drop down to my ass, but being the perfect gentleman he'd only leave it there a short time. He has those big hands and he'd squeeze a cheek each time before he moved it up, like he was showing everyone 'this one's mine, get your own'. I loved every minute of it.

An hour later...

"Oh Hank, keep fucking me..."

We'd left the restaurant and still had some time to kill before picking up the load. Hank, true to his word, was going to take advantage of his sure-thing fuck slut whenever he could.

Getting into the cab, Hank's helping hand on my ass became a hot grope and he followed me in, easily shoving me into the sleeper.

I turned around and pulled him in with me, kissing him the whole time. His hand slid down the front of my skin-tight Capri's.

"Where you stashing that little thing, Baby?"

His hand slipped under my thong panties and his meaty fingers soon found my squashed cock tucked between my ass and upper thighs. Underneath my tight pants he started stroking my hardening cock. It was cool seeing the blackness of his hand and wrist next to my very white pants. While he stroked me, he was also kissing me. I was enjoying the combination of the two to no end.

He finally worked my hard cock out of the confines of the tight Capri's.

Darling, as you know I've been with a few girls like you before, it seems each one has a different name for this thing. We're going to be together for a while, what do want me to call this?" He said as he continued to play with me.

Huh? I hadn't thought of this before; I always thought of it as a cock. I know I've read some CD stories before in Literotica and he was right; there are a lot of names you can call it. I quickly ran through some of the more popular ones in my head; cockette, girly-cock, and of course, clit. As I've said before I don't have the biggest piece of equipment, five inches more or less.

Throwing caution to the wind I said, "Hank honey, I think I'll let you name it."

He smiled. "I'll think on it and let you know." Then he dropped his head down and started sucking me.

He'd managed to slip off his shirt by now and it turned me on to look at this giant man's back bent over me. His blowjob was real gentle which I like, but that wasn't to say ineffective.

I got him to loosen his pants and I reached down his wide back and slipped my hand under the back of his jeans. He didn't have any underwear on. His ass was as rock-hard as the rest of him. I stretched as far as I could and trailed a finger down his crack. My arm wasn't long enough to find his hole but the sweat in the crack was neat to feel as my fingers worked themselves up and down the deep cavern.

In no time he had me ready to come.

"Honey please, I don't want to come yet." I knew from personal experience that after I come I tend to lose my submissive-girl frame of mind.

He backed off and pulled me on top of him. His jeans were open and our cocks were touching. I moved my hips from side to side to joust our cocks and also tease him. His kisses got hungrier.

"Oh Baby, you're killing me here," he breathed.

His hand tried to slip underneath the back of my Capri's. I could tell he was having a hard time. These pants are so tight you can't fit a credit card in them once I've got them on. I didn't want him to stretch them out, so I lowered them and my panties to just under my ass. I could feel the tightness under my ass cheeks.

Now our cocks were really playing with each other. I could feel the head of my cock slithering in our pre-cum. WAY, WAY, WAY COOL!!

His hand quickly found my ass. And he slapped it a couple of times lightly, not like when he spanked me the night before. "All mine for the next week," he said as he snaked a big finger into my pussy. Man do I love this part, I thought.

"Oh Hank, keep fucking me like that, please."

I quickly learned that a full-time CD like I'd become, should always have her pussy lubed and ready, because you never know when your BF might get the urge. Before we left the restaurant I made sure to well lubricate my pussy in case we got to this part. I did it in the women's rest room - a story I'll tell you about later.

Once he got his finger in me he knew he had me. I think this part is instinctive actually. Anytime a dominant man gets his finger in your pussy and you don't fight him to get it out, then the Laws of Nature pretty much says you're his, and you have to do whatever he says from that point on.

I don't know so much from the dominant side. But I can tell you from the submissive side, that once his finger (or cock) is in me I'm totally like jelly, and being submissive to my man is all I can feel or think about.

"Come on my cock Baby," he begged as he finger fucked my pussy.

His finger drove real deep and I jammed my tongue down his throat, thinking this could be the coolest orgasm I've ever had in my life.

His finger was a staccato of motion, in and out, in and out; at such a fast speed it felt like some hound dog was fucking me. My pussy was tingling from the all the attention.

Then I felt him jam a second meaty finger in my pussy and at the same time he forced my tongue back and totally filled my mouth with his tongue.

Hank's other hand was digging into my ass cheeks and pulling us together hard. My cock rubbing and sliding against his cock in our combined pre-cums was the neatest feeling. I'm not sure who was getting the most out of this sensation. I couldn't hear if he was moaning or not because I could only hear myself whining like a little girl letting him know I was so loving this.

I could feel the sensitive head of my cock riding up against the extended mushroom head of his cock, and that took me over the top. I started to cum. It was one of those, that you can feel a hot-sensation way down low and then involuntarily it just starts. Because we were so jammed together I could feel the individual pumps as the cum came out between our two cocks.

I came almost screaming with the force of it, as I shivered through what I'm sure was one of the best comes of my life. I could feel me bathing his and my cock with my hot cum; it felt like a sopping mess down there. During my whole orgasm he never stopped fucking me with his fingers.

yumacd
yumacd
148 Followers