Cell Phones Can Be Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Regular sex, eh?" Angela said, cocking an eyebrow at me. "I must admit I was impressed by the fact that the two of you have such an...adventurous...love life. The pictures I saw were really inspiring."

I decided it was now or never. "Well then," I said, "how about seeing us in the flesh instead of just in a grainy picture."

"I thought you'd never ask," Angela said, sliding off her barstool.

I tossed too much cash on the bar and followed Sara and Angela out into the lobby. Those were two very spectacular asses to follow. Sara led the way across the lobby to the bank of elevators, punched the up button hard, then turned to me and smiled. Knowing her as well as I do, I could tell it was all she could do to not rip her dress off right there in the lobby. I was just glad there was no one there to see my cock pressing against the front of my pants.

When the elevator arrived, the three of us piled in and I pressed 12. As soon as the car began to move upward, Sara put her hands on Angela's shoulders, looked her in the eye and said, "We've never done this before Angela."

Angela looked deeply into my lovely wife's eyes, then whispered, "Neither have I."

Sara then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Before I could blink, my wife and this hot young woman were kissing passionately as I leaned against the wall of the elevator car stroking my cock through my pants.

The binging of the chime warned us that the door was about to open and Sara and Angela broke their clinch. Angela's lipstick was seriously smudged.

We hustled our way down the hall to 1209. I pushed the key card into the door, pushed it open and held my arm out to the ladies to let them in. Closing and locking the door behind me, I turned to look at the room and found my wife and our young lover back in their clinch, both of them running their hands furiously over one another. I staggered to the windows, pulled the drapes, then plopped into a chair to watch the action. In the brief period of time it had taken me to close the drapes, Angela had unzipped Sara's dress and was helping her step out of it.

As the dress fell to the floor, I was reminded for the four thousandth time what a sexy wife I have. Even standing there next to a woman twenty years younger, with a body that would stop traffic, Sara was incredibly hot. In some indefinable way, seeing Sara next to Angela made her look even better than usual. Her nipples are large and when they get hard like they were at that moment they looked like small fingers poking up off her chest. Her breath was ragged and her hands reached down to cup her tits and twist her nipples hard.

"God you are sexy Sara," Angela murmured. "So sexy."

"Shut the fuck up and get undressed," Sara ordered. "I want to see that body right now."

Instead of ripping her clothes off as my wife commanded, Angela kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the bed where she began a slowly gyrating striptease. As her hips swayed back and forth in fucking motions she ran her hands all over her body, paying particular attention to her tits. How I wanted to be those hands!

Then she slowly, tantalizingly unbuttoned her blouse, drawing out the process as long as she could without stopping. I looked over at Sara. She had one hand planted firmly between her legs and the other was massaging her breasts roughly. At this rate, she'd cum shortly.

Blouse unbuttoned at last, Angela then tugged it out of her skirt and shucked it off, tossing it to me. I caught it and sniffed it. Then I put it on the table next to me, unzipped and unbuckled my pants and squirmed them down, exposing my raging cock. Angela smiled at me, then went back to her dance.

The sheer black lace bra she was wearing was almost more than I could bear. It pushed her glorious tits up spectacularly. Her hands came up and massaged them through the fabric, squeezing, pressing them together, pinching her hardening nipples. I heard Sara moan hard, looked at her and saw from the look in her eyes that she'd just had her first orgasm. From the smile on Angela's face, I could tell she recognized the sound as well.

Then Angela reached up, undid the clasp between her tits and let them fall free. Jesus Christ! They were, well, perfect. Large, firm, with pronounced and very hard nipples. Blue veins showed in the whiteness of her skin. She took one in each hand, squeezed them together and pinched her nipples, sighing loudly. Now it was me who was close to cumming. I had to stop stroking my cock or I'd shoot right there.

Seeing my distress, Angela pushed out her lower lip and said, "Poor baby. You're getting too excited aren't you?"

I nodded convulsively and said, "Your tits are even more beautiful than my fantasies Angela."

"Why thank you, Dr. Jones," she said. Clearly she liked the professor fantasy.

Before she could continue, Sara jumped up on the bed behind her, wrapped her arms around Angela's waist and hugged her tightly. Then her hands wandered upward to the place I wanted mine to be, right on those tits. Angela moaned, ground her ass into Sara, slid one hand between her own legs and the other around her back to stroke Sara's ass. This was too much for my poor cock. Even without my stroking, I felt the orgasm rising from my balls and, rather than let it happen all by itself, I gave my cock several fast strokes that made large blobs of sperm fly out all over my chest and belly. Angel and Sara were now too into each other to even notice that I'd cum, so I just let the sperm lie there on me while I watched them.

I saw one of Sara's hands snake down Angela's back and then heard a zipper going down. At last that micro skirt fell to the bed, exposing the neatly trimmed bush we'd seen in the picture she sent us. Like Sara, she had come out without panties. Even from where I sat, I could see that her outer lips were already engorged, poking outward.

Sara's hand quickly found its target between Angela's legs and in short order her middle finger had vanished into those beautiful folds. Angela cried out in pleasure as Sara's finger entered her, then spread her legs giving my wife better access. The two of them swayed there standing on the bed for several minutes, my wife bringing this sexy young woman closer and closer to orgasm. In addition to being unbelievably erotic, this scene was also a little shocking to me, because in all of our fantasy play, Sara had never once brought up the possibility of sex with another woman. I knew from watching porn with her that it didn't repulse her, but it just wasn't something she'd ever seemed to be into.

She was into it now, though.

Angela finally reached down and pushed Sara's hand away. "Stop," she moaned. "I'm going to fall."

Sara released her and the two of them dropped to the bed, my wife pushing our lover onto her back. Angela immediately reached under her knees, spread her legs wide, all but begging Sara to continue. Sure enough, Sara dove in. I had to move my chair to get a clear view of what was happening, so I used this opportunity to get completely naked.

Sara's tongue was wandering all over Angela's dripping cunt, which by now was a deep red color. At one point when Sara pulled back to get a deeper breath of air, I could see Angela's very prominent clit standing up and begging for attention. And that's just what Sara gave it. When she bent back between Angela's legs, I saw her suck that clit into her mouth and, from the way her cheeks dented, I could tell she was sucking hard.

Angela began to make little chirping noises and took Sara's head in her hands, pressing it hard between her legs. All at once, she let go of her legs, stretched them straight in the air and cried out.

"Fuuuuuccckkk!" she moaned. "Oh fuck. Fuck! Don't stop."

Sara clearly had no intention of stopping. In fact, she began to shake her head back and forth, but had also shown no sign of releasing the suction she had on Angela's clit. Angela began to buck now, still crying out "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Suddenly, she pushed Sara away violently and rolled on her side, one hand clasped over her pussy.

Sara sat up and the two of us stared at Angela as she quivered there on the bed, the aftershocks of her orgasm washing over her.

"Did you cum dear," Sara asked in a mocking voice.

"Almost," Angela moaned. "Almost." Then she and Sara broke into crazy giggles. I sure loved that way that giggling made both of their tits jiggle.

After a minute or so, Angela recovered her composure and grabbed Sara by the hand. "Now you," she purred.

Sara imitated Angela's motions of a few minutes earlier, rolling onto her back, grabbing her knees and lifting her legs apart. I saw the cunt I'd seen thousands of times, wide and dripping. I could only imaging how close to cumming she was already.

It turned out she was very close. Angela had only been down between her legs for a couple of minutes when Sara's hands came to Angela's head and began grinding her lover's face down. I knew that meant she was close and apparently so did Angela, because she shoved two finger's into my wife's cunt and started making some kind of motion that made Sara begin to emit little whimpers. I was guessing g-spot massage.

Sure enough, Sara came hard and fast, crying out like Angela had, although less articulately. Mostly all that came out of her mouth was a kind of mewling sound she makes when she cums especially hard.

As you might imagine, by now my cock was rock hard again. What to do? Well, that was simple. As Sara lay there shuddering, Angela was still on her knees and elbows between my wife's legs, her perfect ass jutting up off the end of the bed. What better place could there be for my cock?

Without wasting another minute, I crossed the room and began to caress the cheeks of Angela's ass. She purred at me and Sara jumped. I realized Angela's mouth must still be on my wife's pussy. I slid one hand down between Angela's legs and was greeted by a drooling cunt that was oh so ready for me. Not one to waste time when fucking, I pressed the head of my cock against those wet lips and she pushed back against me to help me in. In one long slow stroke, I buried my cock to the hilt inside of her earning me a deep throated moan, only slightly muffled by Sara's crotch.

I looked up from the sight of my cock disappearing into Angela and saw Sara staring at me with a kind of crazy look in her eyes. I smiled at her and she winked at me to let me know all was okay, as if I had any doubt!

Because I'd cum once already, as excited as I was by fucking the tight and burning hot cunt of this beautiful young woman who was still eating my wife's pussy, I knew it would be some time before I came again, so I savored the feeling. My fingers danced across Angela's ass, around the cheeks and down the crack. This made her moan even more, something that clearly was making Sara happy. God this felt good!

After a few minutes of fucking like this, Angela began to push back against me with more authority and it seemed to me that she might be close again. So, I picked up my pace, grabbing her hips to force her down onto my shaft. Sure enough, she pushed back even harder and faster and before long was grunting in that way some women do just before they cum. Sara was now talking to her.

"Feel that hard cock fucking you Angela. It's a great cock. I ought to know. It's fucked me thousands of times. It's very hard, isn't it. He's a great fucker that husband of mine. That's it. Push down on it. Let it fill you all the way up."

"Oh God!" Angela suddenly cried out, rising up off her elbows, reaching back and grabbing me around the head as I slammed into her. Sara threw herself down on the mattress at Angela's crotch, reached up and began to massage her clit with two fingers. Angela's motions quickened and her grunts got louder. I felt her cunt tighten on me and then she was crying out, writing against me as Sara milked her clit in time with my thrusts.

As her orgasm subsided, Angela flopped back down on top of my wife, pinning her to the bed, but not releasing my cock. I could feel her convulsing on the shaft.

"Wow!" she said. "That was incredible."

"Mmmm," Sara murmured from beneath her.

I ran my finger tips up and down her back and slowly and gently began to push back in and out of her. This was apparently too much, because she reached back to make me stop.

"Can't," she moaned. "Not yet. Let me rest."

I pulled out of her, my cock glistening with her juices and Angela rolled off Sara, who sat up and smiled. Our new lover's tits were now flattened down on her chest and I couldn't resist any more.

"I know you want to wait, but just let me touch those tits I've lusted after for so long," I said.

"Sure Dr. Jones," she said. "Do what ever you want."

I took one in my hand and felt its softness, its firmness. Sara had only had tits this large and full when she was breast feeding and it felt good to hold and caress them at last. I looked up to see my wife caressing the other one in much the same way.

"Nice tits, eh?" Sara said.

"Very nice," I agreed. "Very nice."

The two of us worshiped Angela's breasts for a few minutes, an act that led to no slackening in my erection. Noticing this at last, Sara lay back on the bed next to Angela spread her legs again and said, "Babe, will you fill me the way you just filled Angela?"

I smiled, crawled up on the bed and began rubbing the head of my cock against Sara's clit. I know she loves this, so I prolonged it as long as I could stand, then in one quick stroke buried myself to the hilt in her cunt. She grunted just a little, grabbed my ass, and began to help me drive into her. The slapping sounds we made as we slammed into each other got louder as we found our rhythm.

It felt so good that for a minute I actually forgot that Angela was lying there next to us. She made sure I didn't forget for long, though, because a hand that was not my wife's was suddenly on my balls, caressing them as I stroked into Sara. It didn't just feel good. The fact that it was my fantasy come true made it almost too much to stand.

I quickened my pace, driving harder and harder into Sara. From the way her nails were biting into my ass, I could tell she was close again. Now it was Angela who started talking dirty.

"Sara, your husband's cock is splitting you open. I can see it all from back here. Your cunt is drooling. I'm fondling his balls and if he's not careful I'm going to shove a finger up his ass. Speaking of ass, I can see your asshole too. It's very pink and inviting. Maybe later I'll lick it. God, watch that cock slam into you. So hot, so hot."

This was too much for poor Sara. She began bucking wildly against me and came not once but twice as I drove home again and again. I would have cum myself, but she pushed me off, the feelings of her second orgasm just too intense.

Rolling over onto the bed, gasping, I lay there with my dripping cock sticking straight up in the air. Before I could say anything, Angela climbed on top of me and impaled herself on me.

I reached up for those tits as they bounced before my gaze while she rode up and down. "Just fuck me Dr. Jones," she said. "I want you to cum deep inside me. Fill me with your hot cum! Fuck my tight young cunt. Squeeze my tits. Pinch them! Hard. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Now it was too much for poor me. I grabbed a tit in each had, holding on for dear life as I rammed upward, throwing Angela up into the air and then down again on my cock. The explosion that surged out of me was so powerful that I think I must have blacked out for a second or two. I felt like my balls had been forced up and out through the head of my cock.

"Wow," I heard Sara murmur in a voice that seemed far away. "I've hardly ever seen him cum that hard. You are quite a fuck Angela."

Then the two of them dissolved into giggles again. Angela rolled off me and onto Sara and the two of them cuddled together, leaving me to catch my breath next to them.

We fucked once more that night after a three way shower, but slower and more romantically. Angela watched us fuck at first, masturbating in a chair next to the bed, then sat on Sara's face as I slid in and out of her. Our final orgasms of the evening were not as powerful, but they were just as satisfying. Then we fell asleep in a mess of sheets and pillows.

I would have gladly fucked Angela again in the morning, but she had slipped out on us before we woke up. At first, we were very disappointed to find her gone, but Sara found a note on the sink that read, "That was the best night of fucking of my life. Please call me again soon! Angela."

You won't be surprised to hear that we have a date with Angela again this coming weekend.

12