Celuna's Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had just walked through the door to his room when she spoke.

“What were you doing there?” she demanded softly. Hunter stopped and turned to face her. She was lounging in one of the overstuffed chairs in the living area. One leather-clad leg was tossed casually over the arm, spreading her thighs wide. Hunter felt the heat pooling low in his body. Did she realize what a tempting image she made sitting like that? He doubted it.

“My you are a demanding creature,” he commented absently as he tossed his suit coat on the sofa. He loosened his tie as he watched her. He groaned inwardly as her tongue slipped out to wet her lips as her eyes locked on his chest. He could see the hunger burning in their golden depths.

“Just answer the question,” she growled.

“And what if I don’t” he asked casually crossing his arms over his broad chest. The action made his biceps bulge beneath the white shirt.

“Are you going to force the answer out of me?”

“Don’t tempt me. I doubt you would like my methods,” she growled.

“Like the scare tactics you used on Debra the other night?” he said with a chuckle, “Although seeing you two like that was rather erotic. I liked the whole dressed versus naked affect. Then of course there was watching your mouth so close to her bare skin as you sniffed her, scenting sex and me. But it didn’t compare to when that quick little tongue of yours darted out to sweep across her lips. Did you know that she had just finished going down on me? Is that why you did it, to taste me on her?”

She moved faster than he thought she could. Her snarl echoed through the room as she launched herself at him. Hunter found himself pinned to the floor. Her thighs straddled his waist and her heat pressed against him. Her hands pinned his shoulders to the floor, her claws digging through the shirt. No one mentioned emotional. Hormonal yes but not this moody zero to bitch in 2.5 seconds. Her eyes burned into his and he noted her fangs were bared.

“Touchy about that subject are we?” he taunted softly. When he felt her claws digging into his skin, however, he decided to show her who exactly was the stronger of the two of them. He gripped her wrists and slowly exerted pressure, still holding her gaze. To her credit, she held onto him far longer than any of the others had. He pushed her upwards, forcing her to stand as he did the same. His eyes held hers as he moved her backwards.

Celune wasn’t sure what Hunter was doing. Her mind was going fuzzy with desire and energy hummed through her system. She felt it drawing her to Hunter, pushing her to press against him, to kiss him and touch him. She pulled, rather ineffectually at his grip on her wrists.

“Oh no little one,” he growled low in his throat, “You don’t get to jump me like that without retribution.”

Her eyes widened and then burned with anger. She pulled with more effort as he backed her into the bedroom. The problem was a part of her really didn’t want to break free. She wanted him. She wanted him to claim her as a wolf or man should claim his mate. Celune found herself flying backwards onto the bed. He had tossed her that easily. She tried to scramble off it but he followed a mere second later. She struggled against him until he had managed to turn her over onto her stomach.

“Now isn’t this position familiar?” he rumbled against the sensitive skin of her ear. Her leather coat was not present this time around. The only two layers of fabric separated them one leather and one silk.

“The last time you ended up on your ass,” she growled as she looked at him from over her shoulder.

“Um,” he murmured as he nuzzled her hair. His body pressed hers into the mattress as he slid one knee between hers. Slowly he brought that knee up, parting her thighs even though she tensed her muscles to prevent that. He managed to position himself between her thighs. Then his arm slipped around her waist and he hauled her hips up slightly. His arousal pressed against the hot molten core of her.

“Isn’t this what you want Celune?” he rumbled against the skin at the nape of her neck, “You want me to fuck you. You want to feel me sliding deep and hard into your hot wet body. You want me to fuck you until you scream.”

Her breathing came in short fast pants as his words sent shards of pleasure rocketing through her. Electric bolts of energy carried the desire throughout her body as he pressed his hard manhood against her. He heard her moan of pleasure and the sound of her claws tearing the bed covers.

Celune tried to keep her moan of pleasure deep inside. It slipped out anyway. Her body trembled beneath his. She ached for him. Her body’s energy hummed in rhythm to match his own. He was the one and she wanted to join with him. Two could play this game of desire. She braced her hands and pushed upwards managing to force him into a kneeling position while she was on all fours. Then she straightened until she was in an upright position. Slowly she reached for the hem of her shirt and drew it up and off her body. Her own hair teased her skin with its silken texture. She heard Hunter’s moan of desire.

“Yes Paul,” she breathed as she reached for the zipper to her pants, “I do. I want you. I want to feel your hard body moving deep within me. I want to feel your hot mouth running over every inch of my skin. The idea of your tongue dancing hotly between my thighs makes me burn. I am hot and wet with wanting you. Everywhere your hands touch my skin feels like it is on fire. The mere sight of you makes me ache between my legs. I want you so badly”

Hunter’s arms tightened around her waist and he growled low in his throat. He bent his head and scraped his teeth over her shoulder sending shivers racing throughout her body. He let her lift her legs so that she could remove her pants. Again, she wore nothing beneath the leather. He now had one hot, naked and horny werewolf in his lap. He could feel his body humming in a rhythm to match hers. It was the oddest sensation to feel his own energy flow in sync with another of his kind. It had never happened before and it was more erotic than anything he had every experienced. Just then, Celune moved her legs back in position on either side of his thighs. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and speared the fingers of one hand through his hair. She pulled his mouth to hers. At the same time, her other hand wandered between her thighs. Hunter growled at the erotic sight especially when her fingers continued from her body to his. She stroked his length through the silken fabric of his pants. It sent shivers throughout his body and made his muscles harden. It if was possible he grew thicker and harder.

Her tongue thrust aggressively into his mouth and he sucked on it in response. Her moan vibrated through his mouth to send his nerve endings into overdrive. Her released her waist to cup her breasts. His fingers stroked and teased the already aroused flesh into hard buds of pure sensation. Her moans turned to whimpers of pleasure.

“Please Paul” she whimpered as her body trembled.

“Please what Celune?” he whispered against her mouth.

“I want to feel your bare skin against mine,” she returned, “I want to feel the hardness of your body and the heat of your skin.”

“Are you suggesting I am wearing too much clothing?” he teased as he tugged gently on her nipples.

“Yes” she whimpered as her body shook with pleasure.

“Never let it be said that I didn’t give the lady what she wanted,” and with that he quickly removed his clothing. He pressed against her as close as he could possibly get. The feel of her hot silken skin against his own drove any thoughts he might have had about not making love to her right out of his mind. She felt so right so good against him. The only thing that could be better would be to bury his aching shaft between her hot thighs.

“How do you want me Celune?” he demanded suddenly.

“What?” she questioned through the haze of passion.

“How do you want me?” he said again, “Do you want it like this, from behind. Do you want to look into my eyes as I slide, hot and hard, into your wet heat? Do you want it up against the wall? On the floor? In the shower?”

“I…” she gasped as her body trembled with need, “Any way you want, Paul, as long as you take me. I don’t care as long as it is you.”

It was the most erotic thing that anyone had ever said to him. She trusted him with her body. She trusted him not to hurt her or humiliate her. With that in mind, he decided that he wanted to see her face, to see the desire in her eyes, as he slid deep within her. Slowly he laid her out on the bed and then rolled her over. She looked at him with eyes glowing with desire. She was utter temptation and the room was filled with the hot erotic scent of her. Its musky sweetness fueled the fire deep within him. Holding her gaze, he positioned himself once more between her thighs. Almost immediately, her legs came up to wrap around his waist. The head of his shaft grazed the damp opening of her body and both of them trembled. He fought for control and lost at her whispered plea.

“Paul please” she said softly, her hands trembling against his shoulders. He thrust deep within her body. Her scream echoed off the very walls almost drowning out his growl of pure unadulterated pleasure. Her body was tight and welcoming, his entry eased by her slickness. She felt like home as she surrounded him. The colors of their personal energy surrounded them in a rather bright glow. Red swirled with blue to create the deepest purple nimbus around them. As he began to move within her, Celune’s eyes grew brighter.

“Paul” she moaned as she arched to meet each of his thrusts.

“Gods Celune” he moaned softly as her body welcomed him home. She felt so right, moving and writhing beneath him. He stared into her expressive face as he thrust into her body. Her eyes glowed the beautiful molten gold of her desire. She smiled up at him, her hands gliding over his skin as her body danced beneath his on the bed. He captured her mouth in a hot kiss, taking her moans into him as he slowed the momentum of his thrusts. He wanted this night to last forever. She felt so good surrounding him, holding him to her with arms and legs and body.

“Celune” he growled as he felt her body tighten around him.

“Oh God Paul, you feel so right” she whispered as she arched beneath him, her hips moving in small circles as he slowly thrust forward again. He felt the first tremors of her peak, felt her energy building and swirling between them. He felt her presence in his mind and in his soul. Then she came apart in his arms and brought him with her spiraling up into the heavens of ecstasy.

Hunter was the first to come back to earth. His eyes focused on Celune’s face as her breathing slowed and returned to normal. He lightly brushed a curl from her forehead. Hunter studied her carefully. Then his body stiffened. What the hell had he done? What had SHE done? What had THEY done? He rolled off her and shot out of the bed. He began to pace back and forth. What was it that Remy had said? Something about Celune being in heat and if he made love to her they would be bonded… for … all eternity.

“Oh shit” he growled. He turned back to the bed as he heard her sigh. He was in time to see her stretch every muscle in her lithe body. Naked as the day she was borne, the site was incredibly erotic. He felt his body tighten in response. Clamping down on the urge to climb back into the bed and show her a few more interesting positions he glared at her instead.

“I have never felt so wonderful in my entire life” she practically purred. She rolled to face him, moving to her stomach. It took her a moment to realize he was scowling at her.

“What?” she asked.

“Do you have any idea what has happened here?” he demanded.

“You and I have just had a thoroughly satisfying bout of lovemaking” she smiled, “It was the most incredible experience I’ve ever had”

“Isn’t there something else that you should consider?” he growled.

“No not really”

“How about the fact that you’re in fucking heat? Or did you conveniently forget that?” he said, “And the fact that this condition could bind our souls together forever”

“Who told you I was in heat?” she demanded shooting to her knees on the bed.

“What difference does it make? You knew what would happen didn’t you?”

“That’s what you were talking to my parents about wasn’t it?” she growled right back.

“You knew what would happen if I fucked you didn’t you?’

“Of course I knew. Why else would I do it?” she said trying to remain calm. Her parents had told him. They had told Paul about her stupid hormonal condition.

“And just when were you going to mention this to me?”

Celune remained silent. She got up off the bed and pulled her shirt over her head. She then reached for her pants.

“You weren’t,” he whispered suddenly understanding. She never intended to tell him. She was just going to let it happen.

“You weren’t going to tell me about any of it”

Celune pulled her leather pants on and fastened them. This wasn’t working out as she had thought it would. She hadn’t planned for them to end up in bed. She had planned on the cliché ‘getting to know each other’ stage. She had planned to move slowly. Now it was all shot to hell because her body was apparently out of her control and he desired her almost as much as she had desired him. She headed towards the door only to find him in her path. She felt the synchronization of their energies. It was too late now. They were bonded and there was nothing either of them could do about it.

“Please move,” she said softly. She needed to get out of here. She needed to be alone. It shouldn’t feel as if her heart was being ripped out of her chest. They didn’t know each other. His reaction shouldn’t have hurt this much.

“Not on your life” he growled.

“What do you want me to say?” she asked quietly,

“Did you plan this?”

“No”

“I don’t believe you"

“Then why the hell did you ask the question if you weren’t going to believe the answer?” she snapped, “I planned to take things slow.”

“I think you planned it to happen just like this. You didn’t like the current menu and when something new came along you snagged it. You didn’t even stop to think about whether I wanted you or not”

”If you hadn’t wanted me, this wouldn’t have happened,” she said softly. Then she walked passed him.

“Hell Celune, you were the only one here,” he said coldly, “As long as it had breasts and a pussy, anything would have done”

Celune’s hand shot out and caught him hard across the chest. Four furrows opened up and blood seeped down his chest. He stumbled back a few steps and Celune bolted for the door. He touched the blood on his chest and glared after her. With a snarl he grabbed his jeans off the chair and followed her. That was twice she had dug her claws into him. It was time she felt his.

Celune ran through the streets, a blur of movement the human eye couldn’t clearly see. She dodged humans easily, heading out of the city. She needed to get away. She needed the forest outside the city. She needed the wild to sooth the burning in her chest. The wind seemed to push her onward. It carried a familiar scent with it. He was following her, chasing her.

He caught up with her shortly after she entered the forest. She risked a glance over her should and saw Hunter’s intense gaze locked on her. His lips drew back in a snarl, revealing his elongated canines. His eyes glowed blue green. A small tremor of fear raced through her along with excitement.

She shifted, shaking off her human form in mid stride. A beautiful black wolf now raced before him. Hunter smiled feral. That wasn’t going to save her. He shifted and a sandy blonde wolf chased after her. He moved with the same fluid grace through the trees gaining on her inch by inch.

Celune grunted as he hit her hard from the side. She turned quickly and snapped with her strong jaws. He jumped out of range and turned back for a snap of his own. Celune dodged and came back with a lunge for his throat. He charged throwing all of his weight against her shoulder. She stumbled and rolled away from him. Snarling she kept fighting him. The pain in her heart made her vindictive and vicious.

Hunter waited patiently. He dodged her attack and then gave the final lunge. He caught her by the scruff at the back of the neck and threw her down. He pinned her with his weight and locked his jaws around her throat. He held her there growling. She struggled a few moments more, causing his teeth to dig deeper into her fur until she felt the blood flow.

“Stop Celune” he demanded inside her mind, as he tasted her blood.

“Fuck you” she snarled back. She continued to thrash. Hunter lay on top of her.

“Do you want your throat torn out?” he demanded.

“Go ahead. I don’t care. I just want you as far away from me as possible. If it takes death than so be it!” her voice was loud in his head. He heard and felt her anger. There was something beneath the anger. He felt more than he would normally feel. It was the soul bond.

“Stubborn Bitch” then he used the bond and forced her to change. He resumed his human form at the same time. Still pinning her body down to the ground, he grabbed her viciously clawed hands and held them down too. Her throat was covered with a thin sheen of her own blood and he saw where his teeth had torn her skin. He felt a similar pain on his own throat. It was Sympathy pain for his soul mate.

“Get off of me” she snarled, twisting beneath him,

:”Interesting,” he murmured, “You’ve dug your claws into me twice tonight”

“Too bad it wasn’t my teeth” she snapped, “I’d rip out your throat it I could”

“Someone ought to tame you”

“Not in this lifetime” she hissed, bucking beneath him

Celune felt the heat begin deep within her. She wanted him again. Despite everything she still wanted him. She still knew that he was the one. He was her soul mate. How could he not feel it?

“Celune if you don’t stop I’ll have to take drastic measures”

“Go find your play toy and get the fuck off me”

“That’s it,” he snarled.

In a flash he threw her over onto her stomach. Celune pushed upwards but Hunter held her down. He grasped the back of her neck with his teeth and pinned her beneath him. She kept pushing upwards struggling against his dominance.

Hunter waited patiently until she wore herself out. Finally she lay quietly beneath him. Her eyes closed and she turned to lay her cheek against the grass. He waited a few more moments and felt small tremors shake her.

“Celune”

“I didn’t mean for it to happen,” she whispered to the grass. Tears streaked down her face.

“I wanted to choose. I wanted my mate to be someone I could respect, someone who would respect me. Obviously I was wrong. You just wanted something to fuck. I should have had more control. I should have been able to stop it”

“Celune” he said as he sat up. He was startled when she rolled over and bared her throat to him. After so long a struggle, she was offering him her life.

“There’s only one way for you to be free,” she whispered, “You’re strong enough to survive it”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“The only way for you to be free of the soul bond is for me to die” she said, “Since it’s so horrendous to you and since you don’t want me as your mate, then I must die for you to be free.”

“Are you nuts?” he whispered. He rolled away from her and stood up, “You can’t do that, there has to be another way for this to be broken and for us to find other mates.”

“It won’t happen again” she whispered so he barely heard her, “Not for me”

Hunter studied her carefully. He offered her his hand but she refused. Slowly she rose. Before he could react, she was off again. Her words carried back to him on the breeze.

“It is my fault you are bonded to me. I will fix it. You will never have to worry about it again”