Central Coast Beach Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple fucks in the dunes at a beach.
1.2k words
3.89
45.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
we244play
we244play
13 Followers

This story is entirely true.

We are a fit couple who enjoy the outdoors, including nude beaches, with sexual play when the opportunity presents itself. She is 45, I am 51. We are professionals living in the Bay Area of Northern California.

We recently spent a week on vacation on the Central Coast in California, staying in a condo in Avila Beach near San Luis Obispo. We love this area, especially during the Fall when it is still warm, but generally not continually foggy. The area offers places to hike, bike, and kayak, as well as several very nice nearby beaches. Pismo State Beach to the south is wide and a little over 2 miles long, with dunes behind a relatively flat beach. It isn't clothing optional, but its size and the presence of the dunes can offer opportunities for erotic play. Pirate's Cove is probably the best nude beach in the area - maybe the only one. It is not too crowded in the Fall, and tends to be frequented by some of the college crowd from nearby Cal Poly.

While most of the week was engaged in typical outdoor vacation activities, we also tried to fit in some sexy fun. Our previous installment related the fun we had on Monday. This one covers the rest of our vacation.

On Tuesday we went to Pismo State Beach, arriving around 3:30. We relaxed in the dunes at the south end for a while. My wife was dressed in a top and shorts - I had on my speedo. We would have preferred to be nude, but this beach is not clothing optional.

My wife took a short nap. I spent the time enjoying the ocean and recalling some of our previous sexy fun on the beach, including yesterday's fuck at the base of the path down the cliffs to Pirate's Cove. With such erotic thoughts, I couldn't help but stay aroused most of the time. We were pretty much alone, so I was free to take my cock out occasionally and stroke it to a nice throbbing erection before putting it back as best I could in case someone wandered by.

After my wife's nap, she was horny and ready for some fun. I gave her the vibrator (Pocket Rocket) and she used it to bring herself to a hot orgasm while I stroked my hard cock for her. A lady showed up and sat nearby to watch the ocean. The dunes prevented her from seeing more than our heads and shoulders. My wife sucked my cock for a short time, keeping it throbbing and ready to fuck her dripping pussy. Our neighbor glanced over a few times and probably had a good idea why my wife's head had disappeared from view.

It was getting late and we were both so horny we needed a good fuck. We decided to take a long walk on the beach and wait for sunset to find a spot in the dunes for some sex play. We went back to the van to get dressed more warmly in sweatshirts and slinky stretch pants. Then we walked north the entire length of the state beach to Pismo pier. As we were heading back, we noticed a couple engaged in a blow job out in the open. She kept sucking his hard cock, unfazed by people walking past nearby on the beach.

The sun was close to setting, so we stopped and set up our blanket at the back of the beach near the base of the dunes. We were by ourselves since this beach is very wide and not particularly crowded late on a weekday. My wife got out the vibrator and worked herself to an orgasm. Then she stroked my cock while I fingered her inside her stretch pants to a another orgasm. A guy ran by during our play, but probably couldn't get a good view because of the bad light conditions.

My wife was so hot by this point that she needed a good fucking. We picked up the blanket and headed back into the dunes. We immediately saw just the spot - a few tree trunks lying on the ground. She loves to get fucked from behind outside while bending over a tree limb. She dropped her pants part way while I lowered mine below my cock and balls - enough to let my semi-hard cock spring out. A few strokes and my cock was throbbing and hard as a rock. All our previous play had left her shaved pussy hot, swollen, and dripping, ready for a good fuck. I easily slid my pulsing cock into her wet pussy and fucked her from behind. She was hanging onto the tree trunk while I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock in and out of her cunt. After one orgasm, she took the vibrator and started playing with her clit while I fucked her to another orgasm. Somehow, with great effort, I managed to hold off from cumming, preferring to save it for later.

As we were getting our pants back on and gathering up our stuff to leave, we noticed a couple in the distance walking along a path to the beach. There was also a building nearby that looked like a restroom. Turns out that we had just fucked in a grove of trees next to a state campground.

Our little fun apparently triggered my wife's period. This would be the last fuck of our vacation, but not the end of our fun. We headed back to the van, had dinner in a nearby restaurant, and went back to the condo for the evening.

After settling in for the evening, we got naked and sat on the couch watching TV for a while. We noticed a neighbor watching us from his balcony across the way, one floor higher. We had on some low lights, so he probably had a pretty good view. We decided to have a little fun and finish what we had started in the dunes. We stroked each other off and on, trying not to make it too obvious that we knew we were being watched. Then my wife really went for it and got my cock hard and throbbing. She stroked it hard and fast, making me shoot a nice load on my stomach while the neighbor watched.

Our last chance at some fun occurred on Thursday night, the last night we were staying in the condo. We didn't get a chance to go to the beach that day, but decided to eat an early dinner and go have some fun in the van. We went up to the dirt parking lot above Pirate's Cove after dark. From experience last year, we knew that there are typically other cars parked there and likely people who wouldn't mind watching others engaged in public sex.

Our VW Vanagon has plenty of room in the back seat, whether up or folded down into a bed. We decided to leave the seat up and put on a little masturbation show. We turned on a dim light to avoid being too blatant, while allowing anyone outside to still see inside with a little effort. We got naked and started stroking each other. After a short time, a car parked nearby and a guy got out to walk around. We didn't see him clearly, but there is no way he couldn't have seen what we were doing. My wife got out the vibrator and massaged her clit while I stood over her and stroked my hard cock. It didn't take long before she was having an orgasm as my throbbing cock was shooting a load all over her tits. A nice way to end our vacation.

we244play
we244play
13 Followers