CFnm Adventure - 2nd Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After quite a while and multiple orgasms, Lady M told me to begin stroking my cock. As I continued to lick her and masturbate, she had one final, very powerful, shuddering climax. During this she began to pee. She yelled at me to swallow it all. The rush of her hot, tangy, golden nectar quickly filled my mouth and it was all I could do to keep from drowning in it. After she settled down and I successfully swallowed every drop, she commanded me to lick her pussy clean, as I had done for Dominique only a couple of hours earlier. It was during this time that I came too, filling the condom with more semen than I thought possible, considering that it was my second climax of the day. She told me later that she had been looking for a toilet tongue slave because whenever she was serviced on the queening stool she always released her bladder during the final orgasm.

After a while she got up from the queening stool and ordered me to go into the kitchen and get a large drinking glass. She had me carefully remove my rubber, so as not to spill a drop. She scooped the remaining cum from my spent and dangling little penis into my mouth with her fingers, and then directed me to empty the rubber into my mouth. She said she wanted me to get used to the taste of cum so I could service her male friend next week. She said that from now on, whenever I came, I was to swallow my own cum. As a final indignity, she ordered me to urinate into the glass. When I was done, she told me to drink it down in front of her.

After this final indignity, she told me to get dressed and leave.

12