Ch. 01: Plight of the Voyeur

Story Info
Seeing is believing.
4.1k words
4
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy was lying on her stomach on top of the bed with an open textbook and notebook in front of her doing her best to try and concentrate on her studies. As if the noise of the showerhead that had been running full blast in the dorm room's adjacent bathroom for the past fifteen minutes wasn't enough to provide for the occasional eyebrow raising distraction she now had the extremely disruptive racket of the television to contend with.

Cutting her eyes over towards the screen once more, she breathed out a very audible sigh of disgust while at the same time slamming the pen she held down on the notebook.

"Damn it, Ronnie! Will you turn that shit off!" she fumed at the young man seated on the floor just in front of the foot of the bed that she was lying on.

"Hey, take it easy," he said back over his shoulder. "I'll be out of your hair in a few minutes."

"Well then will you at least turn it down," she said to the back of his head.

The only response that she received from him in light of her request was his left hand raising up and making a reach behind his shoulder for a quick stroke through her flowing, dark brown locks. Daisy promptly jerked her head to the side, shaking loose his attempt at touch with a quick roll of her eyes.

"Whatever," she breathed out quietly.

She was all set to drop her eyes back down to her curriculum when her eyes were drawn back to the screen. She gave the images playing on the television a full ten seconds worth of study before finally jostling her head about and lowering her eyes back down to her studies.

Daisy had only managed to drop back into the scanning of the text splayed out in front of her for a few minutes before she once again found her work disrupted. This time it was in the guise of Ronnie clamoring up to his feet. His back having previously been supported by the mattress behind him, it was the shuffling motion of his body, that had in turn shook the bed Daisy was on, that had succeeded in drawing her attention back his way.

Her attention being a set of irritated eyes that continued to trail after him as he moved around to the side of the bed.

"Come here," he said, planting a palm down on the exposed area of flesh on the back of her left thigh that lingered just beneath the hem of the navy blue plaid skirt that she had on. When she failed to respond to his touch Ronnie gave her leg a light squeeze and a shake.

"Fuck off," she sassed him calmly, jerking her leg to the side but doing nothing to the effect of freeing her from his grip. Her eyes immediately fell back to her work.

"Oh, come on!" Ronnie fumed, giving the back of her leg another tug. "It's not like I've got all day to sit here and fucking argue with you."

Prying his palm away from her thigh, he used it to toss up the back of her skirt and reveal the thin, white strip of fabric gently tucked inside of the center crease between her ass cheeks. Daisy didn't give the slightest flinch of a reaction to his motions. She simply went along with her studies as if he'd already left the room. Ronnie, on the other hand, leaned down and crushed his lips into the soft flesh that composed the bottom curvature of her right cheek while at the same time slipping a set of fingers beneath the center strip of her underwear.

The open mouth kiss that he delivered was just gaping enough to allow for a slight scraping of his teeth and quick swipe of his tongue during the short duration that it took for him to close his lips back together. In the meantime, the fingers that he had slid beneath the shield of her thong had taken up a more lingering endeavor as they caressingly perused over the heated skin composing the juncture between her thighs. Once the tips of his digits slicked across a damp patch of peach felt covered flesh he raised his body back upright.

"I thought you were supposed to be studying?" he said; his fingers still fondling around in the mess of the soaked slit. Daisy continued to ignore him. "Come on," Ronnie said in a much more docile tone as he used his free hand to start undoing the belt around his waist. "What's it gonna take?"

By the time Daisy swung her head around the front flaps of his open pants were unfurling and Ronnie was shoving a hand down into the elastic band of his boxer shorts. She lie there and watched the bulged out impression of the back of his knuckles move beneath the thin fabric until his fingers stretched out and made a grab for the lengthy imprint of a cylindrical weight that was already being concealed by his underwear. Once he had it wrapped up in his grip, and had craned what she could already see was the drooling monster of a terribly distended glans up past the breach of the elastic strap, Daisy locked eyes with him and once again let the pen that she held slam down against the page of her open notebook.

Her eyes were rolling away from him again and her head was cocking to the side in disgust.

In either event...

Forsaking the tingling tickle of the fingers tampering with the slightly gasping opening that she pushed back toward his hand, Daisy lifted her body up off of the blanket that she was lying on and turned toward a seated position in front of his body.

Having since removed his busy hand from her clothing, Ronnie started stroking his palms up and down her arms as he anxiously looked on at the sight of her snatching down the jeans and cotton covering the sides of his hips. With his erected pole left to bounce free in front of her face Daisy continued to keep her eyes trained on his as she reached up to close a set of fingers around the still swelling girth jutting out to greet her.

She gave studious attention to the twinge of muscular distortion in his face (however light) that took place once her grip started a push and pull motion against the movable flesh sheathing his shaft. She continued to hold his stare even as she touched the fattened bell of his cock to the part forming between her lips; only losing sight of his eyes when she lowered her head, spread open the gape of her mouth, and with a breathy sigh engulfed the whole of the upper portion of his hard-on.

His hips pulling back away from her in a shuddering reflex of a response, Ronnie brought his hands up from the side of her arms and meshed his fingers into her hair as he thrust his pelvis forward to meet the next bob of her head. Groaning out at the image of his steadily hardening cock gliding along the slick passage made up by the moving grip of Daisy's palm and the encircling lips that her hand fed it into, Ronnie's hips swiftly fell into a soft rhythm with the pull of his hands on the side of her head.

Daisy reached a hand up to cup the sac swinging just beneath the moving hand that she used to stroke his throbbing shaft. She caressed and massaged the two hanging ornaments in an attempt to speed up the approach of the tangy brew that they stewed toward the spigot waiting to expel it.

Even with the noise being kept up by the speakers attached to the television, the primal grunts spilling out of Ronnie's mouth, and the whimpering moans seeping out from her throat, Daisy was still able to take notice of the silencing showerhead through the closed door of the bathroom across the room to her right. Regardless of the fact that she knew it meant that both she and Ronnie would be having company soon she continued to give her all into orally working his pole over towards the goal of forcing it to rupture.

Ronnie let go with a loud groan, distinctive from every other noise that he made, that just so happened to coincided with his pulling away a hand from Daisy's head and using it to grab hold of his dick. Sliding the fingers still tangled in her matt of hair towards the back of her head, he used that altered grip to keep her face steady while he pried his rod free from her hissing jaws.

Rapidly stroking his palm up and down his trembling rod, Ronnie leaned the underside of the head of his cock against her puckered kiss just as the slit at the tip of its crown began to spit thick streaks of white up towards her forehead.

Ronnie rubbed his piece back and forth across her lips and the flow kept coming until both hemispheres of Daisy's face ran wet with milky streaks. Her eyelids were forced shut by the pools dripping down her lashes and when her lower jaw dropped open to assist her in taking a breath against the flood she found the orifice quickly filled by the leaking end of the shrinking tool that Ronnie shoved into the back of her throat.

Daisy drug her suckling lips back along the length of his shaft and pried her wet eyelids open the instance that his flaccid cock fell free from the hold of her mouth. She looked up at Ronnie and the heavy breathing grin of an expression that covered the face that he used to eye down at her. Lowering his bulb for a single swipe of its end down the length of the chin that Daisy raised up against its motion, he took a single step back before stowing away the spent mechanism back in his shorts and doing up his pants.

"I should be back here in a couple of hours," he said to her breathlessly. "Hopefully you'll be in more of a mood for a study break."

Ronnie left those as his final words to her as he stepped around the foot of the bed and made off towards the door. As it slammed closed behind his back Daisy took notice of his roommate, Simon, standing in the open bathroom doorway. Taking a moment to eye his lean upper body that was still somewhat damp from the shower he'd just stepped out of, Daisy couldn't help but to notice the large bath towel that he had wrapped around his waist as he walked towards her.

"Do you mind?" Daisy said placidly to him when he came to a stop in front of her seated position.

Knowing that she was clearly referring to the towel that he wore, Simon pulled it away from his now completely nude body and held it out for her. "Depends," he said. "You think you're in the mood for seconds?"

Daisy lowered her eyes and gave the lengthy strip of flesh hanging between his legs a fleeting study. Afterwards she lifted her glance back up to his, removed the towel from his hand, and stood up from the bed.

Simon stepped aside and watched her moved over towards the mirror positioned over one of the dressers in the room. Picking up the remote from where Ronnie had dropped it, he moved over to the adjacent twin bed and plopped down on his back, his focus now on the show that played on the television screen.

Staring into the mirror, Daisy began using the towel to meticulously clear away the semen running down her face. Taking care to dab at the few stray streaks that had made their way up into her hair, Daisy caught a glimpse of Simon out of the corner of her eye.

"I was trying to study," she turned to him and said.

His only response to her, aside from the sly grin that he showed her, was a lifting of the remote control in the direction of the television, whereby he used it to lower the volume.

Daisy looked down at the powder blue blouse that she wore and breathed out a sigh of disappointment at the image of the stains it had collected. She promptly removed the article, exposing the white, lace patterned bra that she had on, and dropped it to the floor. Moving back over towards the bed that she had originally been lying on, Daisy dropped the towel to the floor before dropping back down to her belly on the mattress.

She would have imagined that with the significantly decreased level of distraction coming from the television, and Ronnie, for that matter, that she would have been able to slink back into her concentration with a veritable ease. However she really hadn't factored in the presence of Simon's completely nude body being stretched out on display. The sight of it continued to draw her eyes up from the text and over in his direction; and with the television screen that he appeared to be concentrating on his imaged continued to maintain an ever increasing attraction.

Listening to the moans emanating from the couple on the screen, Daisy kept track of the slow metamorphosis of the rod above his waist until it solidified well past anything even closely resembling its once flaccid state. Her eyes now had a triad of visual endeavors to choose from and constantly alternated between them.

Her notes.

The television.

And Simon's fully engorged erection.

Once she noticed his hand creep down along his abdomen and his fingers encircle the straining bolt Daisy's eyes slowed their wandering.

Simon's eyes, on the other hand, continued to remain fixated on the screen. At least until he caught a glimpse of the audience that he'd attracted with his actions. Daisy craned her head back around and dropped her eyes back down to her book. Simon's eyes went back toward the screen. It wasn't until Daisy heard the noise of a panting that wasn't originating from the television that she drew her eyes back up and turned them in the direction of the bed across from hers.

Watching his fist pumping up and down over the impressively engorged monument that he had angled upward in a vertical position coaxed an involuntary squirm out of her hips that Daisy became aware of just in time to put a stop to it before Simon noticed. Not that there was a very decent chance of that happening.

Daisy watched the slight slithering effect of an up and down motion take hold of his hips that worked against the rhythm of his moving hand. His breaths began to come on heavier with every moment that passed. Daisy sucked the corner of her bottom lip into her mouth and smashed it between her teeth when she saw his muscles convulse and his body bow up a little in the middle.

Simon's fist never stopped moving even when the leaping blasts began erupting and his abdomen became painted with streaks of thick white.

Daisy remained focused on him, studying every moment of his slow slip back into a relaxed state. She watched the cock that he wielded wilt under the pressure of his steadily massaging palm before finally locking eyes with him again.

"Do you mind?" Simon said to her.

Assuming that he was referring to the towel that he had previously lent her when she was under a similar state of distress, Daisy once again relinquished hold of her pen and leaned down over the edge of the bed to scoop up the towel. Standing from the bed, she walked over to him and dropped the towel down over the mess that he'd made of his stomach.

"I guess it is a pretty good movie," she said to him.

"If you say so," Simon replied, taking up the towel in his grip while using his other hand to raise a single finger up along her inner thigh.

Daisy kept her eyes on his until turning and heading back towards the other bed. "You're kinda cute when you cum," she said before dropping back down on the mattress again.

Shaken out of his sleep by the sound of squeaking springs and grunting voices, Simon rolled over onto his back and looked over in the direction of the adjacent bed. The darkened room had its shadowy ambiance pierced by the light pouring out of the muted television. It was enough of a break in the darkness to allow Simon a clear visual of the residents of the room that occupied the next bed.

Having been familiar enough with such instances, Simon could tell right off that the couple had been doing all they could to remain courteous enough to make a half decent attempt at trying not to disturb his rest. But from the looks of things Ronnie seemed to be a little too hard at it tonight for their efforts to be very effective. Lying between Daisy's spread thighs with his fists knotted up in the sheets just below her armpits, Ronnie used the front of his pelvis to batter hers with enough force and speed that the noise of their clapping flesh was nearly at a level to compete with the rest of the calamity that they kept up.

Had it not been for the whisper of coaxing that Simon could hear quietly spilling out from Daisy's lips he would have been ready to swiftly allot her the status of an unwilling accomplice to this minor infraction. It would have been easy, what with the way that Ronnie was furiously knocking her body against the springy give of the mattress that supported them both.

Her fingertips were pressed firmly into the tensed up muscles of his shoulders. Turning her head to the side and dropping her left cheek to the pillow beneath her, Daisy saw her moans traveling out in the direction of a very awake and extremely aware Simon. Locking eyes with him, she granted him all the sympathy of lowering her left palm and placing the back of her hand over the gaping portal of her mouth to make a go at muffling her moans.

But Ronnie, it seemed, would have nothing of it. With his head buried in the side of her neck he quickly reached his palm up and wrapped it around her wrist, dragging her hand away from her mouth. For the duration of the next six long, slow thrusts that he used to forcefully push his cock into the furthest reaches of her insides Daisy was left to endure the muffled noise of his grunts as well as her own untethered moans of aching pleasure.

To say nothing of what Simon endured.

Immediately after Ronnie was drawing back his quacking piece and using it to lather her heaving belly with his semen. Once the shower was done spilling he smashed the thing into her wet flesh, using the still tingling tip to finger-paint through the smear.

Simon stood up from the bed just as Ronnie was moving from over her body in order to take up the space on the twin sized bed next to her. He went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet in the sink. After throwing a few splashes of water onto his face he looked up into the mirror and saw the apparition of Daisy's nude reflection in the area behind him. Further examination of the picture and he had a much clearer view of the deposit that Ronnie had left behind on her lower abdomen.

"A little bright in there, don't you think?" he said to her as he reached up and turned off the faucet.

Daisy made a go for the towel only to turn and find that he was in the process of doing the same. They each snatched down a towel and began drying.

"You know Ronnie," Daisy said to him as she swiped the cloth over her belly. "He likes to watch. Something the two of you seem to have in common."

"Too bad it's the only thing," he replied, gaining himself a steely glare from her.

Daisy dropped her towel in the clothes hamper on her way out of the bathroom. "You can feel free to turn it off now if you want," she said back to him.

Simon was lying on his side atop his bed propped up on his side thumbing through a book when a knock came at the door across the room. Hopping up from the bed, he moved over to the door and opened it to the sight of the female version of the official Wunderlend school uniform.

"Ronnie's not here," he said to Daisy, still standing in the doorway blocking her entrance. "You might want to give him another hour or two and check back in."

"Or I might want to wait," Daisy sassed him, storming into the room past him.

Simon just stood there silently for a moment before shutting the door and heading back over towards his bed.

Daisy stood under the running showerhead soaking her hair and quietly indulging in the feel of the warm water running down across her soap suds covered skin. Running her clawed fingers up through the wet strands of her hair, Daisy craned her head back on her neck and let the water wash directly over her face. Hearing the noise of the hazy glass shower door slide open beside her, she slowly lowered her head and turned her body around towards the rear of the steam filled shower. She found Simon standing there without the cumbersomeness of a single stitch of clothing. After taking a moment to give his body a quick up and down looking over she turned back around and gave her back to him.

Daisy was in the process of bringing up the soapy hand towel that she held and running a streak of scented bubbles up across her stomach when she felt his arms wrap around her body. He touched one hand to the wet skin covering the lower portion of her belly and used the other to close a grip over the hand that wielded the towel. Collapsing back against his chest, she relinquished the cloth and used both of her hands to cover the one that he used to caress her abdomen, helping to guide it even lower in its exploration.

12