Ch. 01: Threshold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not dumb," Brian mumbled. The surfer was already ambling back toward the couch. "You guys mind if I just crash here tonight?"

"No sweat amigo."

"You gonna watch any more?"

"I'm gonna go see what Janie is doing in the kitchen. Feel free to soldier on."

"Uh-huh, Give her one for me."

"Done."

Rick stepped around the breakfast bar and came up behind Janie. She was grazing the remains of the veggie tray. In a snap, the last of her buttons were pulled off.

"Oh!"

She spun around and Rick silenced her with a standing lip-lock. As the kiss faded, she pulled back and smiled.

"Well! Somebody's horny..."

"Really? Me too!"

Janie's smile widened to a full grin. "I'm committed, not dead."

"That turn you on? Watching a girl get fucked by a group of guys...? Or knowing every guy in this place was imagining you and them in those scenes?"

"Do you think they were?"

"Oh please, Miss Boobflash."

"Okay, yeah, it got me a little... warm."

"Yeah, I figured."

Rick leaned over and kissed her again until her arms were dangling at her sides. It didn't take much to reach up to the front clasp and undo her lacy black bra. With her arms still at her sides, her c-cup boobs pushed the bra right off. With a gentle tug, her shirt slid off her shoulders and shirt and bra alike slid the ground.

He leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth. He licked and flicked a moment, then switched sides. It only took a few squeezes before she leaned her lips next to ears and gave him a loud whisper.

"Oh, God, I want you."

"Meet me in the bedroom."

Janie looked at the floor, at her shirt and bra, and Rick shook his head.

"I dare ya." Janie looked at him, tentative but tempted. "I'll meet you in a minute."

"Okay."

She covered her boobs, her slender arm just enough to cover her nipples. She waved with her off hand as she passed around front of the breakfast bar.

"G'night!"

"Ni - Holy shit! Yeah! Goood night!"

Rick could hear Janie scampering down the hall. He picked up the shirt and bra and left the kitchen.

"Dude! Have a VERY good night!"

"Planning on it. Don't stay up too late... but sorry if we make a little noise."

"Bang on, man. I'll be taking notes."

Rick walked down the hall, crossed the threshold, and Janie jumped on him, wrapping herself around him. She was wearing panties and a smile as she started necking and nibbling from his ear to his lips. Rick barely got the door closed as she started rocking her pelvis against his.

A moment later, he sat on the edge of the bed and she straddled him, her dancer's hips practically peeling off his pants. There was a fumble of hands, his cocks sprung free and her panties were pulled aside. Even through the alcohol haze, his cock was ramrod hard. His hands were on her hips, hers wrapped around his neck as she guided her hips over his pole until his tip was brushing between her fuzzy lips. She circled a little lower, and his cock started nudging to get inside. In one sudden drop, she impaled herself on his shaft.

She gave a deep sigh as he bottomed out, then took a deep breath, heaving her globes into his face. As she let her breath out, she started sliding back up his pole... then sinking again. He glanced down, watching his shaft disappear inside her – and she started bouncing, fucking herself on his cock. Her tits started swaying, then jiggling as she got up to speed, and their breathing was deep and synchronized – then she stopped.

"Shit. Does this mean you won't go down tonight?"

"You want me to?"

"You know how much I want it..." Janie looked down to see him buried deep inside her. "...But you're already..."

Rick lifted her off and set her on her back. A moment later, his head was between her thighs as he pulled off her panties.

"Don't tease, Rick– OH!"

He ran his lips on hers, kissing her pussy like it was another woman's lips. His tongue flicked over her clit and he got her writhing before he answered.

"I'll go down as long as there's no cum there. No cream pies for me. I don't mind seeing girls eating it – I'd love to see you do that – or see it done to you – but it ain't for me."

"What is it with guys?"

Rick flicked again until she was arching her back. "Dunno. Don't mind it as a lubricant, but don't like it as a snack."

Janie was on the verge of thinking about it more when Rick's tongue wiped away every thought. A moment later she was squirming, clenching her fists as she came. Her groan was long and loud and suddenly cut off as she realized Brian heard them.

"Oh, God!"

"Thanks, but it's just me."

Rick wiped his mouth and crawled up the bed. A moment later, he eased himself into her tight wet pussy and pushed until he bottomed out. It was bliss and he let himself stay there a moment before he started a slow rhythm.

"God, you are hot."

Janie smiled. "You like what you see?"

"You're beautiful." Rick glanced down, between them, to watch his cock sliding into her pussy. "It's beautiful. I want pictures."

"Make our own movies?" Janie giggled.

"Yeah!"

Janie looked down and watched. She nodded, a smile crossing her face. "Good angle. I could film it while you thrust."

Rick nodded and shrugged, slowing his thrusts, then glanced behind him. "I want reverse angles. I want to see a cock really pounding into you."

"How would we do that? Tripod?"

"Maybe." Rick thrust hard and Janie snapped her eyes shut. "...But I can think of three willing cameramen."

"You'd let them watch?"

"Does that turn you on?"

Janie opened her eyes and their gaze met. She searched him out, silently reading what she could. Her answer only came after he closed his eyes.

"Yes."

He nodded before opening his eyes. "Hell, I'd take a turn as a cameraman."

"What?" Janie whispered.

"You're too hot, babe! I'd love to see you fucked." Rick slowed his thrusts, then stopped – not wanting to come. "Does that turn you on?"

Janie bit her lip. "Yes."

"Getting fucked by more than one guy?"

Janie nodded.

"Getting fucked by somebody besides your boyfriend?"

Janie bit her lip, then nodded again.

"Getting fucked in front of your boyfriend?"

Janie paused, searching Rick for any cue. When she saw a hint of a smile, she nodded again.

"You've been teasing them all night."

"I like teasing."

"It's not nice to tease. You should be a nice girl."

"Not a good girl?"

Rick shook his head. "A nice girl. You should make it up to them."

Janie held her breath then burst into a sexy laugh. "You're so bad!"

"Maybe." Rick smiled and slowly thrust, pushing until his cock was bottomed out. "But you're turned on?"

"God, yeah." Janie swallowed and looked up at him, her breath shallow and quick. "I just... need to know where... the games stop..."

Rick nodded, the gesture almost lost in a deep thrust. He looked down at her, at her tight stomach, her firm, rolling tits, the little red dorito above her pussy, and he shook his head. "You're hot, babe! Too fucking hot. You are built for fucking. When I'm done fucking you, I want to watch you get fucked until I get hard again."

Janie squinted, looking at Rick. "What are you saying?"

A sly grin crept across his face before he answered. "The girl I sat next to tonight got turned on watching another girl get fucked by a group of guys. I want you to get in touch with her."

"What are you asking?"

"I'm not asking for anything that isn't already there... I just think you need to get in touch with your inner slut. Would you do that for me?"

Janie's lips parted as she breathed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Be my party girl." Rick put his head down and thrust deep inside her. He leaned over, put his lips against her ears, and whispered as warmly as he could. "I want you to be my whore. Janie, will you be my whore?"

Her lips parted further, drawing in a deep breath before she looked up and pursed those luscious lips. Her eyes were half closed – but failsafe intense. Her whisper said she was at the Point of No Return. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I'm very sure."

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers over her nipples. A shudder coursed through her body like a low, slow orgasm. She bit her lip – almost sucking on it – and she nodded with closed eyes. "Yes."

"Good."

"What do you want me to do?" Her eyes slid open. "...Exactly?"

Rick held his breath, paused, then eased his cock from her slit. It hurt to lose that wet warmth, but it hurt anyway. He was so hard it pulsed – he wanted to finish, to fuck her, to come deep inside... but he wanted to feel her used even more.

"Put on your shirt, go out to the kitchen, and offer Brian a beer."

"What if he's asleep?"

"Not a chance. I hear the television." Rick glanced over his shoulder at the door. "If he's got half a brain, he's outside listening to us."

"Just offer him a beer?"

"Wearing just your unbuttoned shirt? Pretty clear invitation, I think."

"What should I do then?"

"Anything he wants."

"Should I bring him back here?"

Rick stopped for a moment, then shook his head. "Nah, too fast – he'd freak out. Do him out there."

"It's so risky."

"He's clean. That I know. Do him, then come back to me."

Rick stood and pulled Janie to her feet. He handed her the cream shirt. "Go be a whore. The whore that we adore."

Janie pulled on the shirt, and stepped out into the hallway. "Your whore."

"My whore." They leaned together, their lips meeting and their tongues sliding between each other's lips. Rick caressed her breasts, pulling her nipples until they were hard as pebbles. "Now and forever."

Janie smiled, straightened the shirt, and made sure her nipples were lighting the way. A few steps down the hall and she saw a wide-awake Brian absorbed by a gangbang. He adjusted his shorts and he didn't seem to notice as she slipped around the breakfast bar.

She looked at the beer then pulled two bottles of water instead. She silently closed the fridge door and stepped into the living room. When she stepped from the shadows, Brian practically spun off the chair.

"Aah!" The double-take snapped his head. "Whoa?"

"Thirsty?"

"Oh. My. God."

Janie got slinky, cracking the bottle top as she sashayed toward him. She wasn't looking at him as she touched the bottle to her nipple and dribbled a bit.

"Water?"

Brian didn't waste a drop, licking one nipple, then the other. His big hands wrapped around her globes, massaging them as he nibbled, then squeezing them around his face. He enjoyed for a full minute before suddenly backing off and looking down the hall.

"You are hot, Janie. Way too hot, but, ah..." He glanced down the hall again. "I already feel bad... and I don't feel like being killed."

"It's okay." She ran her fingers across Brian's bulge. "He's okay with it."

"He is?"

"Tonight, I'm his whore... and he sent me out here. You can do with me... what ever what you want."

"He did?! I can?" Brian circled figure-8's around her nipples. "He is a god!"

"Well..." Janie smiled and tilted her head to the side. "An awful generous guy, at least."

"And you? Are you okay with it?"

"Okay with it?" Janie grabbed the bulge in his pants and gave it a gentle squeeze. She could tell size was proportional to height - Brian felt huge. She saw the gangbang behind him, still playing out on the television. She saw the blinds drawn across the sliding glass door, hiding them... unless a neighbor actually stood on the patio. Then they'd see everything. She leaned in and whispered, her voice going sexy-gravely. "I've been wet all night. I need to feel this."

Janie smiled as she unbuttoned Brian's shorts and gave them a yank. His cock sprang out and she dropped to her knees to admire it.

"Rick's...?" Brian mumbled.

Janie leaned forward and took his shaft into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, then took him deep as she could. She felt Brian's knees start to buckle and she let go of the long cock.

"Whore," Janie whispered. "Say it. It's liberating." She French kissed Brian's cock, kissing it, swirling her tongue around the apricot-sized head. "Whore..."

"Whore?"

"Say it again. Say it loud. Say it like you feel it." Janie engulfed his cock and she felt his pulse through her lips, his blood pounding through his shaft.

"Whore. Rick's whore." Brian went up on his toes, his whole body a tiny extension of his cock. "Such a hot... little... whore."

She gave just enough bobs to soak his shaft in saliva. "I have to feel this inside me."

Janie pushed big, tall Brian backward until he fell onto the couch. His cock thrust up like a steel flagpole and Janie set one knee on the couch, right next to his lap. She brought her other knee around, straddling his lap, and his cock was already brushing past her pussy.

She circled her hips, teasing the tip of his cock with her smooth pussy lips. She didn't have much room to move without actually taking him inside her. She circled, feeling his tip nudging its way between her lips... They were almost fucking – and she savored that moment – just his head between labial lips, so delicate, the instant before deep penetration – the last moment she could still turn away–

She felt Brian's hands pull on her hips, and the next instant, she lost her breath. She felt suddenly full, bottomed out, yet he had more to give. She inhaled just as sharp, then circled her hips, grinding the cock inside her. She circled again – she had so much shaft to play with, so many ways to move on this monster.

She was breathing deep but hard, drying her mouth. She swallowed and opened her eyes. Brain was staring back at her in awe and admiration. He was so different from Rick – lighter blonde, curly hair, more boyish – and she felt absolutely wicked. She brushed her fingers over her clit and she felt waves crash over her. She tried to keep her eyes open but couldn't, squeezing them shut as an orgasm sparked from the clit, slammed through her pussy and rocked her right down to her toes.

"Oh, God!"

"Oh, yeah!" Brian barely answered.

Janie came down and she found herself clutching the couch for dear life. She could already feel the next O building up inside.

The surfer took handfuls of tit and massaged, guiding her lithe body by the boobs. He could almost manage a smile through his slack-jawed breathing.

"Oh, God, Janie... Thank you."

Janie smiled back. She was still bouncing on his Olympic cock as she leaned over and whispered. "No, I wanted this."

"So." Brian thrust, bouncing Janie's tits up in a beautiful rhythm. He watched, thrusting even harder as her fingers flicked over her clit. "Did." The couch was squeaking loud, unmistakably advertising a hard fuck to anybody walking past the condo. "I!"

Janie threw her head back, then rocked forward, burying her face in his neck as her whole body shook.

"Oh, God, Brian! Shit!"

"You like that?"

"Oh, God, fuck me! Fuck me!" She could barely breathe. "Fuck me like the whore that I am!"

Janie leaned back like a cowgirl on a bronco and massaged his balls. Brian stuttered his thrusts, going almost cross-eyed as her hands did magic. She smiled and echoed his words.

"You like that?"

"Oh, Rick is... a... lucky... bastard!"

Janie closed her eyes, her fingers brushed over her clit, setting off her third inner explosion. She felt dizzy. She could feel her whole body bouncing, a rag doll on Brian's shaft, and she felt good.

As her strength returned, she started leaning back. She opened her eyes and watched her own boobs bounce. Even she had to admit they looked good. They looked great. They looked best when they were bouncing, when she was getting fucked. Rick was right: she was built for fucking.

"Oh, God, Janie, this is awesome. Tell me we can do this again sometime."

Janie leaned over and let her lips melt into his. She felt his tongue slide deep into her mouth as his cock slid deep in her cunt. She could feel another orgasm building as she leaned back and started to ride as hard as she could.

"Ask Rick." Janie put her arms up in the air, absolving herself of all responsibility. "...I'm his whore."

"And if he says it's okay?"

Janie felt Brian's grip on her hips. He was fucking her fast and hard, his cock reaching deep enough to massage her soul. His pelvis bounced off her clit, sparking a fourth orgasm. It was light, but it brought a shudder.

"Oh, God, Brian. You're going to think I'm such a slut."

"No! No, I'm not! I'm not!"

Janie looked down and smiled wicked. "Oh, yes I am!"

"Okay! You are! You are!"

"Ooh!"

Rick thrust hard and Janie snapped her eyes shut. She leaned in to whisper.

"Tomorrow, everything will be normal again. Tonight'll be a hazy memory and tomorrow we'll all be happy and well adjusted... but right now... right now..." Janie was coming hard. Her fifth. "If I could... I'd promise you'd come every time you saw me."

"Oh, god! You are so hot!"

"Can you imagine...?" She cooed.

Brian jumped to his feet, still holding Janie. He spun around and set her on the couch, never letting his cock fall from her cunt. The gangbang scenes were still going strong behind them.

She looked him in the eyes as she whispered to him, her voice a sexy, gravelly sound. "Can you imagine us earlier tonight? Can you imagine coming over and feeling me up in the kitchen? Can you imagine it's halftime... and you take a bathroom break... and I slip in to suck your cock?" She could feel him thrusting harder. "Can you imagine me taking five minutes to get you off...? And they all start wondering...? Can you imagine everybody waiting outside the door, listening as you tell me what a hot slut I am...? Can you imagine the door opening and the guys seeing you fucking my tits, coming on my face? Can you imagine getting hard again as I suck off Bill and Dave and Rick?"

Brian grunted and thrusted.

"Would you like that?

Brian's whole body went stiff and still and his cock was buried as deep as pussy would let it. Janie could feel his throbbing, shooting his come deep inside her.

"Do you wish you had pictures?"

Brian just seemed to vibrate for a moment before he could answer. "Oh, God, yeah..."

"It's all up to Rick."

Brian nodded, then collapsed next to her on the couch. It took him a moment to breathe. "I need to find something."

"What?"

"The 'thanks for letting me fuck your Significant Other' card section at Hallmark." Brian draped his arm across her. "This has just been fucking unreal."

Janie gave him a kiss. A tender, truly loving kiss, then pulled away. "I have to go."

"No cuddling after sex?"

"I'm not done yet! Rick wants his slut!"

Brian's eyes widened. "Go. Bless you both."

Janie looked at her shirt, still on the floor, and draped it over the DVD player. It took another moment of deep breathing to get the courage to back to Rick.

As she started walking down the hall, she could feel Brian's cum racing down. She shook her head, knowing he must've been building up from the time her bra opened, through the video... right up to the moment he came buckets inside her. She'd be leaking as she made it to the bedroom.

What would Rick do? What would he say? What would-

"Hello, babe." Rick leaned against the threshold of the bedroom door. He was wearing nothing but an erection and a wry grin.

Janie heaved a sigh of relief. Her whole body relaxed and she felt cum starting to dribble out her pussy.

"Sounds like you had a good time."

"I had a fantastic time."

"You look... fucking hot." Rick took her arm and gently guided her toward... the bedroom window. The blinds were open – they could see the dimly lit parking lot. She could feel the breeze; the window itself was open. "You got in touch with your inner slut?"

"I did."

Rick guided her right to the window, then stood beside her. "Never let her go."

"Never is a long time, Rick."