Ch. 03: Going Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy was staying in a hotel around the corner. The guy left the bar, and Janie followed moments later. They met at his room, and they could see The Marlin Club out his sliding glass door

There wasn't much talk; they both knew what they wanted. With the curtains open, he undid his pants. Janie sank to her knees and engulfed his cock, swallowing his shaft in front of the open window. She sucked on it and tongued it, tasting his desire. She could feel the eyes of peeping toms on the street, strangers watching her make love to a stranger's cock. … Janie was breathing deep, her nipples hard as bullets. Rick slid behind her, cupping her breasts from behind. …His balls started to tense and she cradled his tip on her tongue. She felt his shaft jump, she tasted his salty seed and felt her mouth filling with jizz. She felt his desire - and his pleasure - and shared his satisfaction. She squeezed his shaft, stroking him, milking his every drop into her waiting, cock-loving mouth. She swirled his cum in her mouth, around the tip of his dick, and she swallowed

Without a word, she left the hotel room, pulling on her blouse as she raced down the stairs and back to the bar. She took her first sip of a fresh beer, not quite washing away the taste of satisfaction as her husband came through the door

A moment later, Janie's breath caught. Her hand stopped moving, her jaw dropped, and she stared across the water in a daze.

"It looks like you got 'in touch.'"

"It was good," Janie murmured, "Very, very good. But it was missing something."

"What?"

"Your touch."

Rick smiled. "Let's show Robert what he's missing."

Janie pulled him around and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him, forceful, desperate as they groped each other in the open darkness.

He wrapped his hands under her breasts, hefting and kneading them. Janie reached for his pants and jerked the button open. A flick of her wrist unzipped him and she reached into his khakis. She was blocked by underwear, but she could still wrap her hand around his growing shaft.

Rick brushed aside her shirt and took a nipple into his mouth. Janie pulled him to her chest, cooing, almost purring as she squeezed his shaft.

Rick went from nipple flick to areola lick. He switched from right boob to left and brushed her shirt back out of the way. Janie couldn't stand it. She shrugged, sloughing off shirt and bra in one action. She tossed her shirt into the darkness behind and reached to pull him closer, pulling his head deeper between her globes. Rick squeezed both boobs at once and nibbled as she ran her fingers through his short hair.

He traced his hands down her naked sides and over her hips. His fingers skimmed the top edge of her sarong and he felt it fall away as she undid the knot. With nothing between his fingers and her sex, he couldn't resist touching.

She was hot, her lips swollen and moist. Rick slipped a finger between her lips, dipping into her juices, and ran the finger over her clit. Janie's breath caught as he circled it again.

She shook her head and bent her knees, letting her breasts sink from his lips. "No, it's your turn."

"Eh? Ohh…"

Rick could barely stand as she slowly dropped, her tits falling from his mouth to his hands. She slid ever so slow to her knees and peeled down Rick's underwear. His shaft seemed to pulse in her hand. She licked the underside and she could feel his heartbeat through her tongue.

"God, is he ready!"

Rick nodded. It was all he could do.

Janie tongued the head, swirling over it like it was an ice cream cone. Somehow, his cock seemed to grow even harder, even larger, and she enveloped him in her wanting mouth. It felt like liquid satin.

She swallowed around it then inched forward, taking it as deep as she could. It nudged into the top of her throat, as deep as she could handle. Again, she swallowed around it, massaging her lover's cock with her throat.

Bliss.

She pulled back and swallowed, taking a deep breath through her nose. When it felt like she'd reset, she started bobbing on it. In the starlight, he could see her short red hair flying around her face. Her pert tits jiggled between her arms, one arm jacking him off, the other holding herself steady against his thigh.

Bobbing. He smiled and looked off toward the barely visible guard shack of Hamilton Cove.You catching this, Robert?

Janie pulled back and looked up. "I want you inside."

Rick offered his hand. "Stand."

Janie took his hand. She was pulled and spun as if caught in a dance.

Before him, even in the dark, he could see her naked sculpted body; her firm ass and smooth toned legs. She was magnificent.

He grabbed his shaft with one hand and her hips with the other. His cock was still wet with her saliva and he guided himself between her legs. As his cock touched her pussy, he could feel it was as wet as Descanso Cove beneath them.

Rick felt his cock nudge between her lips. Once in the groove, he circled his hips, rolling his tip between her lips. As she arched her back, he thrust deep inside her. After exposure to night air, her inner folds were hot and inviting and wonderful. Her pulled her hips, sinking himself deep, sinking himself until he was bottomed out and there was no more room.

He started slow, circling his hips, touching every bit inside her with every bit he had. Janie started pushing back and he knew he wasn't going to last long. He lost the art, just grabbing and thrusting, picking up speed. The sound carried over the wind, the wet, slapping echoes beautifully carnal.

His thrusting got faster and faster. Janie was bending her knees, rising to meet each thrust, grunting as she bounced off of him. A moment later, mid-thrust, Rick exploded deep inside.

He staggered a bit, holding her hips tight against him. His cock bottomed out, pressed against her cervix, and he could hear her panting breaths. After the first burst, he circled and pulled her again, pushing himself back deep.

He felt another pulse and he his knees wobbled beneath him. It was as if he hadn't come in years. He pulled her again and settled into a slow, rounding rhythm as he emptied the last of himself into her.

It took another minute before he was willing to stop. He didn't want to stop. Janie was Aphrodite; she made it feel too good, she made it look too good.

"Oh…" Rick stopped to catch his breath. "Thank you, baby."

"No, thank you." Janie put a hand on her hip and clenched herself around his cock, milking the last of him into her. She looked over her shoulder at him, making eye contact as she squeezed him inside. Her voice came out gravelly, like a jazz singer against a piano. "… 'Cause I'm a wooooman…"

When he had nothing left to give, he plopped out and she turned around, her eyes still narrow, almost glowingfuck me. They traded a deep, slow kiss and she traced her way down his chest, kissing him every few inches as she dropped to her knees in front of his cooling member.

She was an incredible sight. Naked save for sandals, the body of a goddess, kneeling on her fallen sarong. As he admired the vision, she reached up and hefted his cock in her hand. It was soft, but it had too much fun to shrink, cold air or not. She held it, hovered her lips before it and gave it a lick. She smiled and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of sex. With the smile still on her lips, she wrapped her lips around it and gave it a deep, gentle suck.

She started tonguing the head within her mouth and Rick could feel his cock responding. Janie let her lips fall away. "He still wants to play, doesn't he?"

Rick nodded. "If you were him, and saw you, wouldn't you?"

She smiled a dark, hot smile. She leaned forward and kissed his cock. It nudged, ever so slightly, between her lips. She took the sign and kissed it again. A moment later, her eyes went wide and her hand slid between her legs. "Oh, God, Rick, I can feel you seeping out of me!"

"Can you?"

Janie mouthed his tip and nodded, turning her answer into the first two bobs on his cock. "You came buckets, didn't you?"

"Barrels."

"You're dripping…" Janie ran her fingers through her red patch and gave two more bobs. She popped her lips off to stroke. "Oh!" Janie glanced down, then looked up. "You're getting all over the sarong!"

"Good."

Janie engulfed his shaft, taking it as deep as she could. She rolled a nipple with one hand and she spread her pussy lips with the other. Rick could actually hear the cum plop on the fabric. She popped her lips off again.

"What if somebody sees us out here?" His cock was hard again. She circled her hand, rounding over the tip on every stroke. "What if they see the cum on me? Will they know I'm a slut?"

She took his cock back into her mouth as he pictured her putting on her clothes. Her cum-stained clothes. She bobbed again, his cock pulsing in her mouth, and she massaged her clit.

She swallowed him, taking it as far as she could. She came up for air a moment later. "Would you tell them I was your whore?"

Rick felt a jolt, her words shocking his cock into a frenzy.

She mouthed his tip and started stroking. Her lips were soft, compliant to his hardness.

"Are you?"

Janie answered with her lips, not with words but with a defiant slurp around his cock. Rick imagined her naked, walking around to see all of Avalon below them - and all of Avalon looking back at her. His cock was throbbing.

She popped her lips off again and kept up the gentle stroking. "I am yours, Rick."

"My what…?"

"Your whore."

The words shot from his soul to his balls. Rick felt himself tighten and Janie saw it. She touched the head to her cheek and stroked. The burst shot out, a thin rope bouncing from cheek to nose, startling them both at how hard it sprayed.

"That's it! Cover me! Show them I'm your whore!"

Rick shot again, his come spreading across her other cheek. It took a second to gather enough voice to speak. "And what if we come across Rob, stumbling home?"

Janie looked up and touched her lips with his cock as she spoke. Her resonance vibrated through his cock. "I'm yours, Rick. Do with me what you want."

Rick smiled, then almost grimaced as he dribbled one last shot across her tits. He staggered back, his cock too sensitive to touch. Only then did sanity start to cover their words. "Whoa. That was too intense."

Janie smiled and climbed to her feet. "It was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

Rick nodded as Janie started walking down the hill. Naked. Her firm dancer's ass swaying from side to side in the cool night air… around the corner from Avalon city, and there she was: Stark Fucking Naked. Rick scooped up the cum-splattered sarong, then her shirt and bra from the edge of the road. A moment later, he caught up to her.

Janie turned, stopped, bit her lip and held out her hands. She tried for an apologetic shrug but she'd starting shaking. "God, I was ready to walk to town naked, but if I get any colder I swear to God my nipples are going to fall off!"

"That would be bad."

Janie dressed as they walked, wearing her shirt open and tying off the sarong to ride low on her hips. Rick wrapped his arms around her from behind, shielding her from the northern breeze.

As they rounded the corner, they saw the lights of the Wrigley Monument. Janie stared for a while, then looked up. Only then did he notice she'd never wiped off the cum.

"Pretty, isn't it?"

"It could be better…" Rick glanced at the monument, then looked back at body. He opened her shirt and cupped her naked breasts, showing her nipples to the stars above and the world around. "…There. Now it's perfect."

12