Ch. 04 Masque, Oddity, and Lust

Story Info
Christine is passed around on her happy wedding night.
2.7k words
3.9
40.3k
4
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like all wedlocks, a great night of dancing and food was in order. Christine spent the whole night dizzy with dancing as the red wine and blood cocktails played with her mind. She passed through the crowd dancing with who ever would hold her. Everyone wore a mask- except for her. Was she dancing with a man or a woman? Were the lips she met that of her wicked husband? They all laughed so gaily, carelessly passing her about. Christine fell to the ground an unnumbered amount of times picked up and carried about. They were free to do as they pleased with her.

A pair of men took her to an empty bedroom, locking the door behind. They looked so peculiar in their masques. One had long blonde hair that fell about the middle of his back. He hid only his eyes the black leather masque shimmered as it caught the dim light in the room. You could hardly tell if he did have eyes. The dark pools blend into his masque but when you did find those glazed lakes they drowned you with their power His strong cheek bones and wholesome lips made Christine blush with strange desire. His leather pants and white button up shirt complemented his strong muscular body underneath. He could over power Christine and she knew it. What amazed Christine more than anything were the massive black wings, which stood higher than he did. She wished she had such wings to fly away, away from her tormenters.

The other man also wore a masque that only hid half of his face. However, his masque was far more elaborate. The masque took had the form of a horned devil. His fiery green eyes glowed out of his masque. You could see the lust he carried within. His short, brown hair seemed to stand on its own. He had an eager, evil smile pursued on his lips that caused his lips to curl at the end. His built was slim, almost scrawny but he had unbelievable strength in those apparent scrawny limbs.

They are an interesting pair- a Fallen Angel and a Devil. They both kissed her with great gratification as they took turns inching her dress up and playing with her. She screamed incoherently for help although she knew there would be no response. They tossed her playfully on the bed as they both untied their trousers. Pinning her arms to the bed his legs, the Angel tipped her head back. Christine tried to push him off but there was no use, he was too strong, she screamed out in pain as the Fallen Angel grabbed her hair at the back of her head. With her mouth open wide he shoved his hard cock into her mouth. Christine gagged on his long, thick organ. The Angel, with a fist full of hair in each hand, forced Christine's head up and down his organ. In agony, Christine grasped the bed for leverage, kicking fiercely in protest.

The Devil removed her panties and tossed them

somewhere in the room. He wrangled both of her kicking ankles in one hand and held them high in the air. Licking his middle and pointer finger, he moistened her sex, gliding them gently in her sex attempting to arouse her. Happy with her wetness, he jostled in his penis in her, placing an ankle in each hand. She struggled to release her ankles but the Devil only tightens his grip on them. He spread her legs as far apart and up. He then placed one leg on either shoulder. He began to thrust with a vicious, unattainable passion.

In search of some pleasure from her rapists, Christine surrendered. She tightened around the Devil's penis as she began to thrust the Angel's penis on her own. The angel loosened his grip on her hair and eventually let go completely clenching the sheets on the bed with Christine in pleasure. Soft moans from her rapists, strangely Christine found it arousing. A flood of lust beyond her reach filled her as the Devil quickened his pace. She came but they paid no heed, they sought only their own pleasure. The Angel came and she suckled from the nectar as his wings rose above them and fell once again. He removed his cock from her mouth and she hungrily gasped for a much needed air.

But as hard as she gasped for air but her sought out gasps only became caught in her throat; only moans could escape her mouth. Eventually no sound came out at all. Christine arched her back, pulling the sheets off the bed. The Devil grasped her hips again and thrust harder, impaling her deeper on his penis. Her face twisted in ecstasy, mouth jarred slightly open waiting for his finally. As the devil climaxed, Christine gave one final moan, it was a moan yet a sigh of relief at the same time, as she collapsed limp on the bed. The Devil collapsed on top of Christine gasping for air.

When the devil caught his breath, he tied his trouser. His menacing eyes sparkled as he smiled a wide evil grin. He leaned down and kissed Christine with those evil lips.

"You are amazing. If only you were mine. "he whispered in Christine's ear.

The devil rose with a sigh and walk casually out of the room, humming to himself. All that remained was her and the Angel.

After thinking a great deal Christine rose from the bed but the Fallen Angel grasped her wrist.

"Wait," he beckoned, speaking softly.

Christine spun around tears in her eyes, "Please let go. I think I need another drink."

"Please sit down here. I promise I won't hurt you. " his eyes caught hers. There was a strange yearning in his eyes.

She was compelled to stay but she decided to leave anyway but he wouldn't let go.

"Please, I'm sorry. So sorry. Please sit for a while." He tightens his grip on her wrist and she winces in pain and attempted to take his hand off but it wouldn't budge. Afraid of his strength she stayed on the side of the bed away from him.

"I mean you no more harm," he repeated, gently letting go of her wrist, tied his trousers and sat next to her in a similar fashion, placing his arm around her. Christine began to cry harder. No one had showed her so much kindness or compassion the whole night. She knew there had to be something he wanted from her.

"Don't cry" spoke the Angel wiping away her tears. "It is all over."

"No. Not in the least. I will lose all my memories again. And he will have his way with me. He keeps me his fool"

"Ignorance is bliss- is not?"

"Far from. What the two of you have done is mere foreplay to him."

"If you have no memories, how do you know?"

"I don't Dark Angel but I do feel it" she looked cold with contemplation. Christine place her hand over her heart, feeling that oh so familiar sinking feeling, and look into those dark pools the Angel calls eyes, "I can feel it in here."

Softly the Angel rubbed her shoulders. He sat closer to her. They seemed to just sit there for eternity Christine simply sat there making up happy days that might have existed. Then the Angel made a bold move and kissed her shoulder. He waited for her to pull away, to react but she just sat there yet her heart began to flutter. He returned to stroking her shoulder. Slowly, Christine looked at her shoulder then the Angel's face. He gazed deep into her eyes then at her plump lips- only for a moment and then met her eyes once more. Oh did he yearn to show her what a kiss could feel like; one that was gentle but not by forced. The Angel leaned in to kiss her, Christine found herself leaning in as well. It felt like eternity before their lips met softly. The kiss they shared was pure. It felt foreign to both, for neither truly knew what a real kiss felt like. They pulled away feeling guilty about their sin. But the only sin in the kiss was forbidden love. Neither realized that the thing they called guilt was in fact love that they shared. A pure, innocent form of love, but they knew nothing of love or what it truly is. Christine placed her head on the Angel's chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

"We must return to the floor," softly stated the Fallen Angel.

Christine looked into the Angel's face, "Please. No. No more. I cannot stand to be toyed with no longer" she pleaded.

"No, you must face your demons. You are the only one that can."

"I must ask one thing of you and then we can leave."

"Anything."

"Will you make love to me? Not hard and carnal, like the Devil but soft and gently. Will you show care not to hurt me?" The request had startled him and excited him. She was offering herself to him. She wanted him within her; she wanted his kisses, his caresses.

"Are you sure? I have been so cruel to you. So selfish."

"Then view it as an opportunity to show that you can think of your partner." The Angel began to question why he was questioning her request. He would have been the one pleasing her if he hadn't lost the bet with the Devil. The whole reason he stayed behind was to ravish her properly. What had stopped him from doing so? It was her mournful sad face; he couldn't be so cruel to such a fearful creature.

"It would be my pleasure." He spoke, her eyes softened with his smile and then her delicate lids slowly lowered as she leaned in for a kiss on his tender lips.

He gently laid her back on the bed, swept her legs up off the floor and laid them softly on the bed. Using one hand he explored her divine curves. The soft peaks of her plump breasts rose with each faint breath in and out of his gentle grasp. His hand plunged deeply under the burgundy fabric and found the rosy pink tip, hard under his touch. With his thumb and forefinger he gentle massaged the firm skin. He longed to kiss that rosy nipple and swirl it with his tongue; to suck gently on that tender skin. He longed to make her moan. Christine gave a muffle moan; he squeezed a little harder as he rubbed the flesh tenderly between his fingers. The Angel began to kiss down her neck, her chest, until he reached her hotly desired piece of flesh. He took his time gentle moving his hot mouth on her tender peaks showering them with soft kisses. Then he drew the tender flesh within his mouth and she began to moan softly. He sucked harder on the flesh and she cried out. This only excited him more and he felt a small jump within his lions. Slowly despite his desire to rip the very clothes from her slender body, he began to undo her corset. Christine breathed freely again.

His hands began to wonder down. Kissing the fabric of her dress, yet her flesh still trembled with desire. At last he had reached her flesh. Slowly, he stroke up her leg lifting the garment of the dress up. The Angel leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her inner thigh that made her quiver. At last he gazed at the beauty under the yards and yards of fabric covered by glossy curls. He longed to play with that tender opening but he had to free her first of her dress at last he had the burgundy dress off of her, but only to be defeated by another level of clothing. Yet, this level was far quicker to remove. At last he glimpsed the pure beauty of her whole nudity left him breathless.

"You are so beautiful," he spoke in a gasp, as her check blushed shyly." I want to explore every piece of you." He caressed her soft skin, gently gliding over the flesh scattering kiss her and there until he reached what desired between her thighs. He stroked her thighs and then gently under the curls. She gasped softly. No one had touched her with such care. His fingers glided between and she moaned and then gently parted the wet opening, placing a kiss on the opening. His tongue jutted between her door way and he lapped her sweet honey. Then softly he drew her tender flesh within his mouth. At last he found the piece of flesh he sought for. Slowly and firmly he massaged it with his tongue at first and then with his finger. Her cries became louder and he sped up ten stopped suddenly and begin to kiss the tender flesh his tongue licking the small kernel just to make her want him more. And she expressed her need the only way she knew how- with moans.

He didn't want her to climax, just not yet. She needed to feel what true yearning feels like, how he yearned for her. Continuing to massage her he fumbled with one hand He drew his hand away and moans escaped her as his hard tip played with her as he parted her sweet lips, gently pushing the tip within then out again. They both found the move full of torture. The Angel ended the torture at last, and slowly, inch by inch, pushed his shaft deep within her gates. The Angel was so much more filling then the Devil, he had to be careful not to hurt her with his entrance. They both gave a moan of satisfaction, when at last he filled her completely. He draped his body over her, firmly placing his hands on either side for support. He leaned in for a kiss as he began to thrust in and out of her sweetly desired lusciousness. She was unusually tight to him, but he wouldn't wish to change that for the sensation only made him wish to please her more. It was without a doubt that she was enjoying herself; the loud moans that escaped her mouth were not the only sign. She too, began to thrust his beautiful, hard organ in and out of her.

The Angel increased the force with each thrust, her breast danced on each impact. The Angel felt the verge of his climax but refused himself such a release until she had been completely satisfied; he slowed down his pace. His loud moans of torturing desire filled Christine's ears. The Angel pulled himself almost completely out only to slowly inch himself in and oh what a rippling of amorous sensations it gave. At last Christine climaxed in a great sigh of fulfillment and the Angel allowed himself release as his warm explosion of passion filled her. He unsheathed himself and laid beside her. They laid there silent, both catching their breath. When at last the silent was broken by the gentle tone of Christine's voice, "Thank you," she spoke.

"There is no need to thank me your majesty," he spoke softly. "I only hope it was what you were looking for."

"Everything I never knew existed." Silence fell once again.

"We should get you dressed and back on the floor to keep your promise."

"I suppose you're right." Slowly they rose off the bed. Christine started the pain- staking layers of cloth. At last the corset was in place, the Angel skillfully laced it tight, her breast peaking out of the red fabric.

Christine sighed, "I guess this is good bye strange lover. Will I ever see you again?"

"Only time will tell your majesty. Thank you for staying with me you were the best I have ever had."

"I could say the same about you. I do believe will meet again."

"Until then we must face the world alone." The Angel spoke as he opened the door offering his hand to her and she stepped back onto the happily hall.