Chad Fontenot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck you looking at?" he snapped at them.

"Not you," the largest of the trio said and the other two buffoons laughed.

Paul seethed in rage. He was a pretty powerful guy, but he knew his chances against three guys, one of which was almost as big as him, were pretty slim. Robin wasn't helping either. She was sitting in silence and giving him monosyllabic grunts for answers, rebuffing any affection and actually seemed to be enjoying the attention from the three guys.

She smirked as Paul threw another gutter ball. She looked over at the three guys and saw Chad, Lacey, Serena, and some longhaired hippie strolled over to the counter.

Robin saw the happiness on the four faces and felt a pang of, what? Jealousy? Envy? Anger?

"Your turn," Paul snapped and she walked over to the ball return.

She found the bright blue ten pound ball she'd been using and rolled it down the alley. Even she had to smile as all 10 pins fell down.

----

Three frames into their game, Chad walked over to the counter and ordered four beers. He felt rather than saw someone walk up next to him and looked over.

"Hey, Robin!" he said. "How's it going?"

"Terrible, I hate bowling," she said.

"Um, okay. Then what are you doing here?" he said and gripped the four bottles, two in each hand.

"Paul wanted to come here, I wanted to go to 'Superman,' you know, that new movie?" she said.

"Oh," Shad said, not sure what else to say. "Um, you want a beer or a Coke or something?"

Robin looked over at Paul. He sat, wafting for her to return from the concession stand with their sodas. Like many children of alcoholic or addicted parents, Paul absolutely hated alcohol or drugs of any sort. To Robin it was no big deal to do without; having never tried it, she didn't miss it.

"Yeah, give me one of those," she said and smiled widely at Chad.

There was no warmth behind her smile, just a cold calculating thought; Paul and she were finished and this would get the message across.

"See you later," she said, a hint of promise in her voice as she sashayed back to where a seething Paul sat.

"Where's my Coke?" he asked before he noticed what Robin was holding.

"Don't know," she shrugged and took a big gulp of the beer. She could not disguise the grimace the foul tasting brew brought out.

"What the fuck is that?" he shouted at her.

Several people glared over at the young man for his use of such profanities.

"Dixie long neck," she smirked.

It may have tasted terrible, but she noticed strange warmth that seemed to hit her stomach and slowly radiate throughout her body. She took another healthy gulp and shuddered at the nasty taste. The warmth seemed to grow and she giggled. Paul fought back the impulse to smash in her face.

"Come on, we're going," he said.

"No, we're not," she said and sat down.

"Well, then, it's your turn to bowl," he said through gritted teeth and sat down hard.

She laughed as the ball bounced a few times and ran into the gutter. She took another sip of the beer and picked up a different ball. She laughed out loud as she managed to knock down four pins with this roll. She finished her beer and sat down.

Paul was outraged. She knew how he felt about drinking or drugging. Yet, here she was, guzzling that beer and laughing in his face.

"Your turn, I'm going to get another beer," she announced.

"No you're not," he hissed.

"Yes I am," she hissed back.

----

Even though Chad and Gary went bowling nearly every Friday night after work, they rarely broke 100; it wasn't about the bowling. It was about just hanging out, drinking a few beers, and having fun. Lacey and Serena weren't any good at bowling either, but both were just thrilled to be out, having fun with Chad.

Twelve lanes over, Paul and Robin were not doing very well either, but neither of them were having any fun. Robin sipped her second beer and realized that she could very easily develop a taste for the stuff.

After their second game, Chad and Gary, both having to work the breakfast shift at the diner, decided to call it a night. Robin was very angry at being dragged out of Pelican Lanes; she wanted another beer.

----

Out in the parking lot, Paul breathed a sigh of relief. There was Chad Fontenot, his chance to finally blow off the steam that had been building up in him for the whole day. Bowling hadn't done it; Robin's flirting with those three guys, then drinking not one, but two beers had just made it worse. But pounding Chad Fontenot's face in, that would blow off that steam.

"Hey Fontenot!" he yelled and strode purposefully toward the other youth.

Lacey stepped in Paul's way.

"You leave him alone," she warned.

"Shut up, fucking bitch," Paul spat and roughly shoved Lacey aside.

She tripped, not used to the platform boots she was wearing and fell to the pavement. She started to cry, mostly out of embarrassment.

"Hey you fucking ass hole!" Chad yelled at Paul.

"Yeah? Want to do something about..." Paul said but didn't finish his sentence as Chad's fist squarely slammed into his mouth.

Paul staggered backward, blood spraying from his split lips and his gums began to bleed from the loose teeth. Another punch from Chad landed in his belly and Paul began to double over. Chad's third punch gave Paul a beautiful black eye that would take a few weeks to fully fade away.

Paul lay on the dirty asphalt as Chad ran over to Lacey who was being helped up by Serena. Robin leaned against Paul's Z28 and smirked at all of them.

"I'm all right, go away, I'm all right," Lacey sniffed to her big brother.

----

"Man, I am never fucking with you, that's for sure!" Gary praised a very shaken Chad as Chad drove Gary to his apartment.

"I wouldn't have done it, if he hadn't pushed Lacey down," Chad mumbled.

----

That was Paul and Robin's last date. She sat in silence as he whined and complained about how much pain he was in, how Chad had blind-sided him, how he was going to really mess Chad up the next time he saw him. When they pulled up in front of her mother's home, she looked over at him and smiled.

"Been great, see you," she said and got out of the car.

"Want to see that stupid movie tomorrow night?" Paul quickly asked as she labored to climb out of his car; her tight jeans hampering her progress.

"Not with you," she smugly said.

"What?" he asked, his stomach lurching. He could tell a 'blow-off' when he heard one.

"Get lost, Paul," she said and slammed his car door shut with the toe of her sandal.

She shook her head at how childish he was when he left a wide swath of rubber in front of her mother's house.

Chapter 6

Paul mooned over the end of their relationship and Serena looked on in dismay as Chad took the seat next to Robin McCall.

----

The black cat lay on the windowsill and looked on in confusion. Underneath the windowsill, Chad lies on top of an unresponsive Robin and thrust in and out of her. She did not move, just waited for him to finish. Finally he let out a deep sigh and pulled out of her very hairy pussy.

"Did you come?" she asked in a nonchalant way.

She wanted another beer, but knew it would be in extremely poor taste to make Chad go get her one if Chad wasn't finished here yet.

"No, not really," he said.

----

Dating Robin was not at all what he'd thought it would be. After a few weeks, he was dipping into his savings account to finance their relationship; she expected nothing but the best. After a few weeks, Robin began to see that Chad wouldn't be satisfied with a few unemotional kisses; he would sooner or later want the big prize.

----

Mr. And Mrs. Fontenot was out at a dinner party; it was the perfect opportunity for the two teens to be together. Chad had taken her to a nice restaurant where she drank more than she ate and then back to his house.

Robin sniffed in disdain at the smaller homes in his neighborhood and wasn't much more complimentary toward his home.

In his bedroom, which was half the size of her bedroom closet, they'd started off by Chad kissing and stroking her. Chad was a good kisser, Robin had to admit. When her breasts were finally revealed Chad was a gentleman and did not comment on the overabundance of padding that her bra contained.

He lavished attention to the A-Cup breasts and her dime sized nipples to the point that Robin actually began to feel a little stirring between her legs. When he eased and wiggled her tight blue jeans down and off, he almost stopped. Her pussy was covered by a dense forest of brown hair and did not smell very pleasant either. She did begin to feel a good deal of stirring as he first used his fingers and kissed his way down her belly and finally to her crotch. He could not bring himself to put his mouth on her wet slit, though, the smell was terrible.

She did not give any response as he bared his chest to her gaze nor did the sight of his hairless shaft and balls elicit any response. The idea of putting her mouth anywhere near his crotch was repugnant to her so he rolled on a condom.

Entering her was easy but it was only her youth and smallness of stature that ensured a snug fit; she did nothing to encourage him.

"Maybe if you got on top," Chad suggested.

"Okay, fine," she said and Chad lay down on the twin-sized bed.

She lay down on top of him and he eased his stiff cock back into her pussy.

"Move," he said in exasperation.

"What do you mean?" Robin said.

"I mean, start going up and down, start doing something," he said in frustration.

"Look, let's just forget the whole thing, okay?" Robin said and god up.

Both teens dressed in silence and Chad drove her home.

----

"Come in," Lacey yelled as Chad knocked on her door.

"Hey," Chad said and stuck his head in. "Just letting you know I'm back."

"So?" Lacey said, a little heatedly.

----

She and Serena had been home when Chad and Robin came in. Serena, knowing that it would hurt, had insisted on peeking through the slightly open door as Chad and Robin made their way up the stairs. As soon as Chad's bedroom door had closed, she threw herself onto Lacey's bed and sobbed piteously. Lacey had tried to console her best friend, but when the unmistakable sounds of Chad's bed thumping against the wall began, Serena ran from the home wailing in anguish.

----

"Um, so I'm home," he said and closed the door.

"So?" she said again and went back to reading her book.

Chad made his way to the small bathroom and stripped off his clothes. He stepped into the hot shower and washed away Robin's perfume and other smells from his body. He thought briefly of masturbating then dismissed the thought from his mind.

Chapter 7

"It's because I'm not pretty," Serena wailed to her best friend.

"But Serena, you're beautiful!" Lacey protested.

"No I'm not!" Serena wailed. "He doesn't seem to think so!"

Chad quietly put the receiver back down. Some son of a bitch had hurt Serena and he felt his blood begin to boil. Serena was his sister's best friend; he realized with a little surprise that he cared for Serena almost as much as he loved his sister. No, she wasn't pretty like Robin, but once you got past all the outer stuff, Robin wasn't very pretty either.

He had picked up the phone in their kitchen to call Robin. He was going to tell her that he really didn't see any point in continuing to date one another. Lacey was on the living room extension, talking with Serena. Chad heard Serena crying to his sister.

He vowed he would find out from Lacey who had hurt Serena and take care of the poor bastard himself. He heard her hang up the phone in the living room, sighed, and picked up the telephone again. He dialed the numbers and listened to the ringing on the other end.

Chapter 8

A few days later, Chad Fontenot strolled into the classroom and nodded to some of his friends and took a seat. Robin McCall studiously avoided him, an action that made him shrug his shoulders; which in turn infuriated her.

He had lusted after her for four years, fantasized about her for four years, masturbated over mental images of her for four years. But once he got the pretty red head into his bed, he found out that the impressive breasts were mostly padding in her bra. The tight jeans that molded themselves to her round ass hid a profusion of dark brown pubic hair which in turn hid a tight slit that she very rarely bothered to wash. The extent of her participation in sex was to flop on her back and wait for him to finish.

Chad decided that the spoiled girl, although certainly pretty enough, just wasn't worth the amount of money she demanded he spend on her and the amount of attention she demanded he devote to her.

Robin went around telling anyone and everyone that would listen that she had been the one to break it off; her ego just would not allow for anyone to know that he had dropped her. Chad did not care, which infuriated her even more.

Chad smiled as Lacey and Serena entered the room. He quickly looked around the room to see if any of the boys looked Serena's way, but none of them did. A few looked Lacey's way; she was very attractive with her shoulder length brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her body was lush, the body of a woman. Even Chad had to admit that Lacey was pretty. But Serena, with her long limp red hair and pasty white skin splotched by numerous freckles did not attract any attention at all. Her body was bone thin; her front flat as a board and her backside was merely a bubble in her snug jeans.

Ever since overhearing Serena crying to his sister about some boy breaking her heart, he'd been trying to figure out who it was so he could take care of business with them. Lacey wouldn't tell him who it was, and Serena told him flatly" Don't worry about it."

The two girls sat down. Lacey playfully stuck her tongue out at her older brother but Serena sighed and looked straight ahead. It had been a week since he'd overheard the phone conversation and Serena did not seem to be getting over the heartbreak very quickly. If anything, she seemed to be sinking deeper into her depression.

"Bowling tonight?" he asked his sister, but did so loud enough for Serena to hear.

A few weeks back, he and Gary, a buddy of his from work had gone with the two girls to Pelican Lanes. That was the last time he could remember seeing Serena smile. The night after that, Chad and Robin had begun to date so he hadn't really paid a whole lot of attention to either of the two girls.

"I don't know, Serena?" Lacey said.

"What?" Serena flatly asked, but did not turn around.

"Want to go bowling tonight?" Lacey asked hopefully.

"Not really, if you want to go, go ahead," Serena answered in a monotone.

Lacey shrugged her shoulders and shook her head 'no' at Chad.

Mr. Cousins entered the classroom, preventing Chad from pressing any further. He looked at the back of Serena's head and felt tears begin to well up in his eyes. His sister's best friend, his friend was hurting bad and he felt powerless to do anything about it.

Chapter 9

After school Chad drove to the Roundabout Diner and entered the restaurant. Gary was busy at the grill so did not acknowledge Chad. Zoë, the short and plump thirty two year old waitress, and Jackie, the new twenty year old black waitress both rolled up their dishtowels and snapped them at Chad's backside as he ambled past them.

"Hey!" he exclaimed and both women laughed.

He smiled at the pair and walked down the hall to the time clock. They did that to him every time he walked in; he really ought to expect it by now.

"Damn, but that is one fine ass white boy," Jackie said to Zoë.

"Yeah, he is," Zoë agreed and walked toward one of the few patrons in the diner that afternoon.

What Zoë did not tell Jackie was that she had actually been in Chad's bed one night and that the youth was a little better than average in size and a lot better than average in kissing, stroking, and definitely enjoyed putting his fine ass to work on a woman.

Chad shaved his crotch smooth, no hairs to get in a girl's mouth when she went down on him, and when a girl slid down on that shaft and her pussy lips came in contact with that smooth belly, she had better be holding on to something! She enjoyed sex, enjoyed it often with quite a few partners, but Chad had satisfied her like few others had. They did not pursue it any further than that one night though; he was only nineteen, she was thirty-two, and this was the Seventies. There were so many people out there to sample. There would be plenty of time to settle down later.

----

Chad set about cleaning up the afternoon's dishes and restocking all the glasses in the dining area. He and Gary slapped five when Gary was able to look up from the hamburgers he was grilling up.

"What's up, man?" Gary asked.

Gary adjusted the hair net Jim, the manager, made him wears over his long blonde hair. Jim had also tried to get Gary to cover up the many tattoos that the Vietnam veteran sported up and down his scrawny arms, but Gary drew the line at that.

"Those tell people where I been, man," Gary said. "I did two tours of duty there. You?"

Jim squirmed uncomfortably. He'd gotten out of the draft by attending college, had stood in the throngs and protested against the war, and had even sneered and spat at soldiers as they returned from the conflict.

----

The evening picked up considerably; a rowdy group of high school kids crowded into the diner, fresh from a football game that their school had won.

Jackie looked on nervously as the clock crept closer and closer to nine o'clock. That's when the last bus ran past the diner toward the terminal. If she missed that bus she would have to spring for a taxi; it just wasn't safe for a black woman to walk home at night. The Civil Rights movement may have been a few years ago, but this was still Louisiana, and Louisiana was still part of the Deep South. Closing time did not mean anything to these teenagers; it was after nine thirty when they finally ushered the last of the high school patrons out. Of course, the tips the kids left had been extremely stingy and the mess they'd left was enormous.

Chad and Gary helped Zoë and Jackie clean up the dining area and Chad hurriedly ran the racks of dishes through the wash.

"You know the number to Service Cab?" Jackie asked Chad as she picked up the telephone in the back room.

"No, where you live?" he asked her.

"Flower Gate apartments," she said. "Right off..."

"Right off Veterans," He finished for her. "I know where those apartments are; they're right by my house. I'll give you a ride."

"You sure?" she asked, brightening considerably.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he smiled. "I live right by there, it's no problem."

----

"I really appreciate this," Jackie said as she slid into the large front seat of his car.

"Not a problem," he smiled and turned on his stereo.

Led Zeppelin poured out of the quadraphonic speakers he'd installed.

"You got anything else?" Jackie asked him.

Tape case is right by your feet," he said. "Help yourself."

Jackie picked up the case of 8 track tapes and looked through the titles.

"Boston, Kiss, um," she read aloud. "Aw, you got to be shitting me!"

She popped the Led Zeppelin tape out and slapped in the Kool and the Gang eight-track cartridge. Chad laughed aloud; that was the tape that Lacey and Serena always put in whenever they clambered into his car.

----

"You really ought to tell him," Lacey told Serena as the two girls sat in Serena's bedroom and listened to Serena's stereo.

"No!" Serena shouted, then a little quieter. "And you better not either, you hear?"

"But Serena, how's he supposed to know?"

"I don't know," Serena admitted. "But please, don't tell him. Please?"

What Serena wouldn't say out loud, her biggest fear in the whole world was, suppose Lacey did tell him, and he laughed at her? Or worse yet, was completely repulsed? She knew she wasn't pretty; Lacey kept telling her that she was beautiful but Lacey was her best friend in the whole world and best friends are supposed to tell you stuff like that.