Chad: Invited In by Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I'm so close, Chad," she said after breaking the kiss. "Do you like it? Do you like being inside your big sister's pussy? Hm?"

"Uaaahhh....J-Just stop...please," was the only thing I could whimper in reply as I moaned openly now; the post-cumming buzz causing my body to twitch involuntarily beneath Lindsey's.

Apparently, she loved every moment of riding on top of my writhing body. "Oooooooh YES! You're mine, you fucker! Squirm for me more! OH GOD!!!" she was literally screaming now as she reached her climax. I could hardly tell the difference, her pussy was already strangling my cock in the first place. The only indicator aside from her yelling was the flood of sexual juices that washed over my cock and flowed out from her nether lips and onto the bedsheets.

After about ten to fifteen seconds of continuous screaming, loud moaning and groaning, and cumming, Lindsey collapsed on top of me. I could hear her labored breathing in my left ear as I stared up at the ceiling, a look of both disbelief and regret. Disbelief that I had just been raped by my own sister, and regret that I couldn't even stop it from happening. My eyes eventually drifted idly towards the bedroom door, where I caught sight of a sillouette peeking out from the door frame.

Lindsey sat back up and glanced towards the door, I spied a wicked grin creep onto her face again. "Were you watching?" she asked the person at the door. She extended her hand towards the door, beckoning the person in. "Get in here, it's your turn," my sister order sternly.

The figure moved sheepishly, taking a soft step into the room. Coming closer, I could see this person's features better; tall, a shapely figure, wearng some sort of revealing nightwear. Something clicked in my mind and I gasped.

"M-Mom?"

12