Chained and Chastened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurtknout
kurtknout
35 Followers

Kristin felt a little quiver, tasted a further gush of warm juices. Schmertz had climaxed. Now her hands were urgent, insistent. She pulled Kristin onto the bed on her back and crouched over her, stroking and kneading and kissing the cuffed girl's breasts and belly and now, her slippery breasts glidiing over Kirstins crotch she spread the blondes thighs and plunged her face into the blonde fringed pussy. Kristin gulped. She had never.. well, not like this, not with Jodie. She shouldn't be.... Not with this woman, this vicious dyke! But this was...oh! Oh! Gretl moved ower Kristin's bound body, now crouching over her belly,her own sex close to Kristin's face. She lowered her cunt onto Kristin. Once again the pungent folds engulfed her. As she licked and nibbled (what was that warm swelling lump beneath her tongue?) she felt hot quivering in he own loins, and soon she was beginning her own slow slide to orgasm. "You can't You mustn't! She's evil!"A tiny voice shrieked inside her head, to no avail. The two moaning sweating women came almost simultaneously.

Gretl stood up first, smiling. "What a pleasure it will be to train you, my Schatzi. Maybe one more little pleasure..." She bent over a table of bondage gear, reaching for a large strap on dildo. Her back was turned for one unguarded instant.

'This is my chance!' Kristin tried to block out her shameful sexual surrender to this she devil. Almost without thinking, she reacted. She jackknifed on the bed, sliding the handcuffs under her buttocks, her flexed knees, her ankles, Now her cuffs and their connecting chain were in front of her! She leapt on Schmertz throwing the chain over her head, crossing her wrists and pulling tight, tight, as the colonel, taken by surprise, tried to turn around.

The chain was cutting off Gretl's breathing; she clawed at her throat ineffectively then struck at the slave now riding her back, legs locked around her waist, keeping up the relentless strangling pressure. Unable to breathe, getting a bit groggy, she threw her weight back against the wall, hoping to dislodge Kristin. They both slammed into the wall, Schmertz's autographed picture of llsa Koch fell and shattered. Kristin, strong from the prior two weeks of training, groaned but held tight. Just a little tighter, just a few seconds more...Now Gretl's vision was greying out, her legs slumped. She fell heavily to the floor, unconscious.

Kristin, adrenaline pumping. gasping for breath herself, kept the chain tight for another forty seconds. Schmertz sprawled deathly still, her face mottled. "Omigod! Is she...have I....?" She knelt and felt the unconscious woman's throat for a pulse, but ready to strangle her again if need be. There was a faint pulse . And then a long slow gasp of air. Thank God! Gotta move fast! she muttered to herself.

*

Adrenalin surging, Kristin was the model of efficiency. In the next few minutes she unlocked the cuffs and rummaging among Schmertz's bondage gear quickly fashioned a tangle of straps and chains and effectively hog tied her tormentor, now victim. She also gagged her just as she was beginning to come around, choking and glaring at her unlikely captor.

*

Justine gloated for just a moment; escape was the first priority. Maybe, possibly, she thought, she could impersonate the brutal dyke, now writhing at her feet! In the struggle Gretl's long dark wig had come off giving Kirstin another bright idea. Maybe she could hide her own blonde locks....Maybe... a daring escape plan was beginning to form. Just possibly, dressed as the evil colonel....

Now her mind was clicking at top speed. "Gotta get out of here--fast. Rescue the others..yes! there's the keys to my cuffs and the heavier shackles the girls are wearing, What else can I use? A flashlight! Good. now if I can only find some records, some papers, some names of the bastards running this zoo..." A frenzied search unearthed nothing. Then Kristin saw the rectangular case in one of the desk drawers. She unzipped it. Yes!~ A laptop computer! Just maybe the data she would need to turn this personal 'I was a violated sex victim' story into a once in a lifetime blockbuster. Now even more important: to escape!

Halfway out the door she realized she was still naked. She needed a disguise! Her eyes strayed to Schmertz's closet, full of kinky uniforms and domintrix costumes. Damn! She ran her hands over the leathers, wishing she had several hours to try everything on, Sighing, she put on the long brunette wig and posed in several racy outfits; so much delicious fetish gear, so little time. Ah well. She finally decided on one. She looked in the full length mirror one more time. Damn! I could make it as a brunette-a very naughty brunette! she thought. Black nylons! fastened to the outrageous corset! Now the thigh high boots, the leather gloves. Yes! She couldn't help turning and posing provoctively inn the full length mirror for just a moment. " Damn! I'm really hot in this get up!" She stroked herself. Then: 'Get serious!' she told herself. Maybe one of thse sexy leather coats. This corset was a bit revealing for serious, spy movie type escapes, after all, which was what she had in mind.

She turned. salaciously, and posed in the mirror, tugging at the narrow leather crotch strap. Still stimulated from the sex and violence of the last sixty minutes, she almost couldn't help herself. *

She blinked . "Time to get your act together" she told herself. "And get the hell out of here! But how? As the dear colonel, of course!"

Choices, choices. She selected a full length black leather coat; that and the billed nazi officers hat might get her through the gate. She

rechecked everything; the handcuff keys, the laptop, the flashlight. And dear Gretl writhing on tne floor drooling and mumbling behind her gag, her face a mask of pure hatred.

Kristin said "Don't give me that stinkeye look, baby, I just wish I had time to blister your ass like you did mine. It's been fun! Well, maybe just a little..." She picked up a leather dog whip and brought it down on Gretl's ample ass. Swish! Crack!Two or three lashes. How delightful to see this arrogant torturer flinching and moaning! "A little taste of your own evil medicine, mein shatzie!" She mocked her furious bound captive one last time and crept out the door. She tried to shake the feeling that she was not finished with Gretl; it was a chilling thought. She was surprised to find it dark; how many hours had she and Gretl....? "Let' not go there. A job to do." she told herself. Her long coat blended with the night as she slipped into the shower room/barracks where the women were sleeping, chained in the wet straw.

She crept up on Maria who startled awake at the black coated figure. "You fucking dyke! what do you..." she started to say as Kristin put a hand over her mouth,

"Sshh! It's me, Kristin! I'm going to get you all out of here. Let me unlock those cuffs! There! But we have to be real quiet, wake them up one at a time..."

Maria was rubbing the circulation back into her wrists,"Madre de Dios! My angel! But how did you...?

"Later. Here's a set of keys for you; let's get started".

Ten minutes later the prisoners were free, clustered around Kristin, whispering with excitement. Luckily no one had been startled or had called out. They were hungry, wet and chilled to the bone, sore from the brutal whipping but that didn't matter anymore. Somehow, Kristin ws going to get them out of this stinking mess, Kristin in her black leather superheroine coat! *

Kristin whispered : "Look. I have a plan that might get us out of here, but I'm no escape artist. Anyone wants to come with me, fine. If you want to be on your own, that's OK. But i need to tell you that this is much worse than the training exercise we signed on for. Gretl--that's the colonel--Gretl told me that we are all going to be kidnapped, 'disappeared,' and used as sex slaves and prostitutes for third world big shots. This whole thing has been a hideous scam!"

"Pardon me, Kristin, how do you know that crazy stuff?' This was the

sceptical librarian, Alice. "Yeah, and what's this Gretl stuff? Just how did you escape from our dear Colonel, anyway?" This wasn't quite what Kristin wanted to hear.

Raneesha chimed in. " Get off Kristin's case! " Kristin shot her a grateful look and said:

"Look, ladies, you are on your own. I'm going to get us some clothes, and figure out someway to get past the guards. If you want to try the electrified barb wire fence, OK! If you want me to chain you back up in time for your AM shower and breakfast trough, go for it! I'm leaving now" She stormed into the room where they had first assembled and stripped. Their clothes were nowhere in sight, Damn!

Most of the prisoners had followed , only Susie and a frightened secretary named Marnie had stayed behind; Susie, the blonde airhead, was confiding that she'd met the cutest boy during the noontime rape session yesterday--'rough, but a hunk!--, and he'd promised to keep in touch, The other naked women clustered around Kristin in the empty room. No clothes! What now?

Kristin frantically searched the room with her feeble flashlight. Finally, stuffed in some packing crates, she found the discarded uniforms. ('they were planning to get rid of the evidence--not a trace of our time here', she shivered). Then she whispered to the others: "Over here! It's a grab bag; just get something on." A scene not unlike a Wal-Mart sale opening ensued--in the dark. Miraculously, Kristin retrieved her own combat jacket and the little digital camera. Her reporter's instincts had her ready to snap away; these naked women rooting frantically in the cartons--what a shot for the blockbuster story she was already framing in her mind! But good sense prevailed; she couldn't chance the attention the flash might bring.

The women were dressed--sort of--shirts and no trousers, pants too loose or way too tight; hardly any underwear had been recovered--but their spirits were much higher; they were ready to go. "First we find them wardens, take them out!" Maria said. "Right! Shove those icy hoses right up their filthy snatches!" Several of the others cheered. Kristin interrupted with an anxious grin: "Girls--uh--comrades. what ever.." "We're sisters now!" Janeesha's rich voice spoke up. "Now let's listen to the sister!"'

'Oh thank you, Janeesha,' Kristin thought, and continued. "I want to do them too, but it would raise an alarm, take too long. I'm sorry..."

"She's right! Get them bitches another time! LIsten up; this lady's got a plan!" Janeesha with more support, thank God.

"OK! Here's what we do..." They crept up on the small guard house not far from the main gate. Peeking through the window, Kristin spotted only four men inside sitting around a card table littered with beer bottles and pizza boxes. She froze when she heard a step and dropped to the ground, hugging it, holding her breath. Only her long black coat saved her from discovery, probably; a lone guard stopped, turned on his heel just a few yards away from Kristin and resumed his lazy patrol.

Shaken, back with the others, she whispered: "if we can only get rid of that one guard, get inside in a hurry--I saw gun racks on the wall behind them. But, that one guy....?"

Collette, the slim olive skinned girl from New Orleans spoke up, "I think you need a--a decoy, like they say. I could catch their attention, hold them for a while." She smiled. "I was a working girl, as we called it, a hooker, and--I know a few tricks."

Kristin's first reflex was to protest, but then she told herself: 'Who appointed you Robin Hood here? And it might work'. So she said: "Colette, you're a Goddamn heroine. But are you sure you want to? OK. Five minutes, we'll be right behind you!"

Colette slipped out of her makeshift uniform, waved a graceful salute and, nude in the moonlight, sashayed brazenly up to the guard. She said sweetly: "Hey, handsome. Where can a cold escaped prisoner get a drink around here?"

The young Hispanic guard gaped, stumbled and almost dropped his rifle. 'Must be a vision!' But he quickly recovered, seized Colette's arms and had her elbows tied even as he marched her into the guardhouse, exulting: "Stray pussy, boys! Woods are full of it! Look what I caught!" *

Cards dropped, beer spilt; the men were on their feet cheering this unexpected piece of prime tail. Otto, Sgt. Schwartz (Emily's gravel pit rapist earlier in the day, and the ranking NCO) blustered: "Nice catch, Jose. She's gotta be a spy, though!"

"What spy, Man! She just told me she escape, needs a little drink, a little lovin!" He caressed her. The other men agreed. "This aint no spy, sarge, this is nookie!"

Otto shook his head at them. "You guys are so dumb. No way this cunt's going to be wandering around this top security base at night, bare assed naked and asking Jose--Jose!--for a drink. No, this is one of that fucking dyke bird colonels' tricks. She's checking if we know the interrogation drill. You know that Guantanamo and Abu-whatever shit they taught us last month. So lets do it right. Elmer. you and Jose, search her for suicide bombs and stuff; I mean search her, you'll all get a chance. " * Jose grinned. "Just a little tickle, chiquita--carramba! what a pussy~" Colette. still game, arched and winced as their grubby hands explored her intimate cavities.

By now the would be escapees were creeping up on the now unguarded shack. And Jose had left the door ajar. Still, they were being cautious and slow--too slow for Colette. But they had not heard her cry out and the five minutes had not yet passed.

Colette was silent because she had been gagged; the men took turns with their 'search' as she writhed in their penetrating hands. "Fucking time!" Chuckie urged. Jose and Sam eagerly nodded. But Otto was still in charge; He said:

"Take it easy, dude. We got all night here. Next we whip her, thats the new rules. Sam, get the ropes, and the whips. Let's have another look at them how-to pictures they sent us from Iraq!"

Quickly the gallant decoy was spreadeagled against the bars of the one cell and tied with multiple ropes; she hung, suspended unable to move. Otto stepped up to her, leering. "We're doing this by the books, see. You can tell your lesbo colonel that, if you get your sorry ass out of here in one piece. See this dildo? This aint no ordinary pussy toy, its the Rumsfeld special, packs as many volts as a stun gun. Let's just pretend you're a gorgeous Iraqi virgin now."

Kristin, Janeesha and the others burst through the door, heading for the gun rack as Otto probed his victim and turned on the voltage. Kristin would never forget Colette's single scream. *

"Freeze! You worthless pieces of shit!" Kristin yelled. Hers was just one of the shouts of rage and horror. The women had stormed into the small room, catching the men intent on their torture by complete surprise. Most of them now held guns, seized from the wall rack.

Sgt. Schwartz turned from his victim with a sheepish grin. "Ladies! Guess youre part of this spy exercise too, huh? Just having a little fun. Now if you just put down them weapons, no one needs to get hurt." He took one step. The other four men fanned out behind him.

"Don't move, limp dick." It was Elsie, holding a .45 with both hands, eyes crazy with hate, her grip on the big gun steady as a rock. *

"Hey, girl,, I just...Hey! You're the blonde cunt i did this afternoon! How about a little more?" Otto started to take another step. Elsie shot him in the right kneecap. He screamed and went down, writhing in pain. Elsie leaned over and whispered: "You're the lousiest fuck i ever had." with a tight smile of satisfaction. The other guards had had enough. These babes were crazy! They backed off. hands in the air. Marie held an automatic rifle on the men, staring at the corporal who had raped her.

"YOU! Chuckie! You piece of shit! Drop your pants! All of you! Now!" she screamed. Clearly she meant business. Sheepishly, the three guards complied; Schwartz, on the floor, clutched his shattered knee and continued to moan, blood now pooling beneath his leg.

"Your drawers, too"~ Marie demanded. Soon they stood, underwear and pants tangled around their ankles, genitals dangling, totally demoralized, terrified of these crazy bitches. Maria gloated. *

"Now, how about a nightstick up the ass? How about..."

Kristin touched her arm. She had seen Elsie's trigger finger begin to tighten . "Marie! Elsie! All of you! We haven't got time for this revenge shit. Lock them up, I'll cut the phone line and take their cellphones, and...Marie! Enough!"

Marie blinked, her eyes less fierce now, and lowered her weapon. Kristin had been right so far, she acknowledged. The demoralized soldiers dragged their wounded leader back into the small holding cell; Kristin double locked it.

The action had been so fast that Colette still slumped lashed to the cell bars, half unconscious, moaning. Again raging, Maria snatched up the electrified shaft and jabbed it into the cell, stabbing the 'On' button over and over. Soon all four were cowerering and whimpering from the electric shocks.

The women were still furious, muttering as they untied Colette. Janeesha exchanged glances with Kristin; this could get out of hand.

"Sisters! Let them sinners fry in their own juice. The freedom train is leaving. Tell us about it. Kristin."

"Well. that black unmarked van that brought us here, you know back when we thought we were top secret hot shit? Well lt's parked in the shadows just behind the main gate. I'm betting they don't stand on too much formality when the graduates get smuggled out of here, so here's my plan....."

During their steamy lovemaking, Gretl had let slip to Kristin that there was one of the officers in charge of the gate that set up the secret shipments of the doomed girls. Not his name of course, just a nickname-- Wurst man--pronounced vurstmann. Gretl evidently swung both ways. Kristin hoped to use this bit of pillow talk to get the van out the gate If she could only pull off the Colonel Schmertz impersonation. She burnished the twin eagles on her epaulets, tucked the hot black coat around her, polished her leather boots, pulled the peaked cap low over her eyes..what else? Oh migod! the computer! Shd had almost left it outside the guard house. She touched it. There it was! Thank God! Without what she hoped to find inside the computer, this story was just another three day sensation.

She had the girls get into the back of the van, huddled together, then asked them to strip, at least partially. She explained over their protests: The guards were used to seeing naked chained captives spirited off the post in the middle of the night; some degree of realism was needed. Tney could fake the cuffs with the equipment from the guard house, just don't lock them. And hurry! The gate guard was about to come on shift; everything depended on the timing.

Grumbling, the women again got naked, reluctantly. Not Janeesha, She stripped proudly rotating her monumental butt in front of the others. "my big black ass is achin' for freedom~ let's go!" She piled with the others into the back of the van.

Maria, dressed in the starchiest fatigues she could find, drove. Sitting erectly beside her was 'Colonel Schmertz'. Tney rolled up to the double gate. Beyond that, Kristin knew, was yet another set of barriers which would only open when several simultaneous signals were given. The guard looked in the passenger window. "Papers, ma'am-uh sir." He had spotted the full colonel's eagles gleaming on the black leather greatcoat that the stern erect officer was wearing. Kristin was curt. "No papers. This mission is classified. Don't you have your orders?"

"No-n-no colonel; I just got on post. I'll need some verifiction."

"Oh, very well, Call the gate commander, the major." She tapped one boot with her riding crop impatiently. "Don't make me wait.

kurtknout
kurtknout
35 Followers