Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling on the bed, she straddled him, her face inches from his, kissing him lightly as she whispered to him.

"Come on, lover, beg me, beg me to make you cum. I want to hear you moan, I want to hear you begging me to touch you. I want to hear you begging me to take that huge thing in my mouth and swallow it whole. Beg me, lover."

"Beg me."

He almost looked as if he were going to cry, she noticed with no real sympathy. She was too hot, too excited by the thought of him pleading with her to feel any sorrow.

"Oh God... nikole!... please... " His body trembled violently, and she began covering his throat with light kisses. Her body was warm and soft against him, driving him utterly wild, and at last breaking down the last of his resistance.

"Jesus, honey, please! I want to cum, PLEASE fuck me, please let me cum. Jesus, I gotta cum, I gotta cum, honey, please let me cum!"

She paused, gazing into his unfocused eyes.

"Why?"

"WHY? God... shit... oh shit... why.. I have to... I have to cum... you were right, honey, you were right, this is a fucking turn-on, this is SUCH a Goddamn turn on, I'm gonna explode honey, oh, God, please PLEASE let me cum!"

She sat up, her ass on his abdomen, and looked down at him.

"So you want to cum. So what? This is for ME. I am the one with the power. If I'm going to do anything there has to be something in it for ME."

He stared at her in total shock, his mind spinning helplessly. What was in it for her? What did she want? It was so hard to think, it was just plain so HARD, and getting harder by the minute. But after a moment of panic, a vague idea formed.

"Honey... please... I want to please you. I want you to enjoy me. I want you to... to... to USE me..." He broke off, gasping as he said that. Her eyes shone as he went on.

"You were right. You do have the power. Even... even without anything on. You don't need the leather. I am so damn horny right now, and I got this way because of you. God, nikki, you make me hot. I want you to enjoy me, I want you to enjoy this. Please. Do what you want to with me. Please make me cum - IF it makes you happy."

Inside, nikki was close to tears herself. She fought the urge to just release him and climb onto that huge cock and ride it until they both passed out from exhaustion. But she had to finish this...

"Yes", she said, her voice breaking. "You do make me happy. It does make me happy when I please you. It does make me happy when I make you cum. It turns me on so much knowing I turn you on so much."

Without another word, nikki whirled around and bent over paul's thick shaft. Taking a deep breath, she plunged his rod into her mouth, taking it all the way down, feeling the head against the back of her throat. Up and down she moved, sucking, stroking, closing her finger and thumb tightly around the base of his cock. He cried out, his body shaking violently, as she sucked and pumped his aching cock.

Her hair over her eyes, her body on fire, she paused for a split second and snarled two words.

"Beg me".

He moaned loudly, and his pleas echoed in her ears and her soul as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm. Just as his body began to jerk, just as she felt his muscles begin to tighten for that one final spasm, she stopped.

His cry of anguish nearly made her cum right that instant. The raw eroticism of the moment again brought tears to her eyes, and she blinked them away as she moved around on the bed.

Crouching above him, her feet straddling him, her pussy less than an inch above his straining member, she looked at him and whispered, "Beg me."

It was clear he was no longer capable of coherent thought. His arms jerked this way and that as he tried to free himself, as did his legs. His face was wild, his expression a contorted mix of passion and desperation. This time there was no hesitation. His reply was automatic, coming from his soul and not his mind.

"nikki, please, oh please, fuck me, fuck me, ride me, ride my cock, I want you to cum, I want to please you, I want to feel you squeezing me, I want to watch you cum, please nikki, please, fuck me, cum with me, cum with me please nikki, oh God..."

He rambled on, at times making no sense whatsoever - which in turn made nikki even more aroused. She had pushed him past anything he had ever experienced - and this was only the beginning.

"Yes, lover, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to ride you until you beg me to stop. I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before - because it pleases me to do so for you."

He made no answer, and she doubted he even really understood, as he continued his raving and writhing. But as she slid down onto his throbbing shaft, he froze, and his eyes opened wide. His mouth opened wide as well, and from it came a sound, a sound like nikki had never before heard. Even as his flesh filled her, that sound rose from a low moan to a high-pitched scream of pure abandon. Driven to a fever pitch, nikk rode him hard, squeezing and driving herself down on him harder and harder with every thrust.

He was groaning constantly, his body rising up to meet hers, his frenzied, rhythmic motions in natural harmony with her own. She gazed through half-closed eyes at his immobile hands and arms, and felt a rush of excitement run up and down her spine.

"God, lover, you thrill me", she whispered hoarsely. Her reply was another groan and a heavy shudder. Half dazed herself with pleasure and power, she giggled almost hysterically as she spoke her next words.

"Don't cum yet, baby, I'm not ready. I want to ride you all night, alllll night. I can keep you hard all night if I want. I'll put chains on your cock, too", she laughed, her words slurred, her nails digging into his chest. "Yeah, lover, I'll put chains around your cock to keep it up, keep it HARD, keep it SO FUCKING HARD... Chains, honey, chains on your cock, chains around your wrists, chains around your ankles... Chains, chains, chains... Chains, chains, chains...", she sang giddily as she pumped him. "And your beautiful cock will stay SO HARD", she moaned as she drove herself down on him harder than ever, twisting from side to side as she did.

He shuddered again, his eyes rolling up. She felt him tense, and through the fog of her passion she realized he was ready to cum.

With a gasp, she stopped.

"NO, paul!", she cried, reaching down and holding his sweating face in her hands. His eyes flew open, his body froze, and he stared up at her in shock and dismay.

She kissed him full on the mouth, hard, holding his face to hers and grinding her hips. He moaned in her mouth and trembled.

"There", she gasped. "Now where was I? Oh, yes, now I remember."

Without another word, she rose up, placed her hands on his chest, and began rocking her hips again. His mouth fell open and his eyes closed as yet another wave of pleasure washed over him.

"Yeah, honey", she said as the passion overtook her once again. "Yeah, please me, let me FUCK you, let me ride you, let me make you cum until you're turned inside out. I know you're ready, I know you want to cum, I know that all you want to do is cum. But those chains belong to ME, lover, and I am the one who decides when I'm satisfied. Those chains are mine... Chains, lover... chains... chains... chains..."

She repeated the word over and over in sing-song voice as she bounced up and down on her powerless lover. Like most women, there was a certain amount of physical arousal, of actual contact, that had to occur before she would cum. In her covert study of sex, she had learned that it WAS possible to reach orgasm with no physical contact, but it required practice. This way might take longer, but at least she was an expert at it, she thought with a giddy chuckle.

Several more times, she paused and kissed him, always just when she thought he was going to cum. After a while, he was almost delirious with desire, his immobile arms jerking uselessly, his body heaving with every movement of her body. It was time, she decided, as she felt the the first wave of orgasm approaching.

"Do you wanna come,my baby?", she asked as she ground her body against his. His eyes opened slowly, unfocused, looking up at her, the ache, the burning desire obvious.

"Hhhuuuhhhhhh...??"

"I asked if you wanted to CUM, lover", she said. Very soon, she knew, very very soon and she herself would lose control. Her body arched as the pleasure rapidly built towards climax.

"Ahhhhhh.... yyaahhhahheaaahhhhhh"

She paused for a split second and stared into his glazed eyes, her body screaming for her to resume pumping him.

"Beg me", she said, the words making her heart race, her muscles tighten. She gasped as a tremor hit her. Not long now....

"Beg me, baby", she said urgently. "I know you wanna cum. I know you have to cum, you're ready, you have to. Beg me, paul, beg me to let you cum."

There was pleading in her voice, although paul was beyond recognizing that.nikki wanted to cum just as badly as he did.

"Ahhh... pll.....Ohhhhhhhhhhh". paul's movements were quicker now, sharp jerks and jolts, increasing in frequency and urgency.

"BEG ME", nikki gasped, her nails in his flesh, her body surrounding his cock in a wet, steaming cocoon of ecstasy. Something clicked within paul's mind.

"Pl...PLEASE!", he gasped. "PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

nikki's thought of drawing out his pleas, of driving him to the very brink of abandon, was suddenly replaced by a shattering orgasm.

"YES!", she screamed. "YES! YES, CUM, CUM NOW, CUM NOW, YES, YES!!"

With a mighty bellow, paul came. nikki cried out again and again as the flood of warmth filled her. Their cries merged into a chorus of pleasure. Gasping for air, she pumped him dry, moaning aloud with every breath. paul's body jerked again and again as he found release at last, until finally he was still.

Then, utterly spent, nikki knelt there above him, his dwindling cock slowly easing its way out of her body on its own. She knelt there, dripping with sweat, looking down at her lover, who lay beneath her nearly unconscious. She summoned her inner reserves and managed to remain kneeling above him until his eyes opened. After all, she could not appear weak when it was he who wore the chains.

"Hi there", she whispered with a soft smile. Her hands rested gently on his chest, and his shrunken cock had withdrawn itself from her, but she had lowered herself to remain in contact with it, sodden and limp as it was.

"Hi", he croaked, shaking his head slowly. "God damn... I don't know what else to say, honey. That was the hottest thing I've ever done."

"So far", she said with an impish grin. His eyes widened.

"Huh?"

"Lover, this is only the beginning. There are so many places to go, so much we can do. Will you learn with me? Will you help me learn them?"

He stared at her, at the rivulets of sweat running down her body, at the tangled mane of her blonde hair.

"Yes."

She leaned down and kissed him full on the mouth, their tongues probing and dancing with each other. Some time later, their lips parted, and as she sat back up, he sighed.

"Something wrong?", she asked fearfully.

He smiled gently and shook his head. "No, nothing's wrong, honey, nothing at all. But... I do have on little request. I'll beg if I have to", he added with a chuckle.

"What's that?", she replied with a giggle.

His eyes moved up over his head in the direction of his hands, then down in the direction of his feet.

"Could you take these off now? My wrists and ankles are gonna be kinda raw I imagine."

He was more than a bit surprised when she threw her head back and laughed. For some time, he could not get an answer from her, as she could not seem to stop laughing. Finally, she calmed herself somewhat, but when she finally spoke, he again saw the gleam of desire and lust in her eyes.

"Lover, I have to show you something."

Puzzled, he watched as nikki slowly rose up and climbed off the bed. Just as slowly, she walked over to something, bent down, and picked it up. He felt a chill run down his spine as he heard a distinctly metallic sound.

She came back to the bed and showed him what she held in her hands. Goose bumps formed all over his body as he looked at what she was holding.

Dangling from her hands were several chains.

"What the hell...", he stammered, utterly astonished.

"I think if you try, you'll find your arms and legs move just fine now. Also, I really doubt you'll feel sore tomorrow. But, maybe, it depends on just HOW good your imagination is".

Slowly, he flexed his right hand, then his left. He then tried to move his right hand and he gasped as it came easily away from the headboard and hovered in front of his face. He looked at it uncomprehendingly as his left hand joined it. Looking down, he wiggled his toes, and then watched as both legs moved freely back and forth. His eyes moved to nikki and stayed there, completely stunned.

"What the fuck...???"

Her voice was very soft. "There were never any chains. Not real ones, not physical ones. When we talked last night... I hypnotized you. I was pretty nervous, but I actually got you pretty deep - and you'll go even deeper next time", she couldn't help but add. Before he could react, she continued.

"The only chains on you tonight were in your mind. I knew that as long as you were enjoying yourself, you'd allow yourself to believe that the chains I had you imagine were really there. If you'd really gotten upset or anything, they would have just vanished - poof - like a dream. So I knew all along that you really did want this, even if you didn't know it. And I knew that if I saw you moving your hands or feet, it was time to stop. It's called a 'safe word', like we talked about last week, but I didn't use a word. I used your mind itself. Does that make sense?"

"Holy shit", he breathed after a moment's thought, nodding slowly. "That's it. When you pushed me down on the bed, you were... you were staring at me and talking. And that's the last thing... You.. you really hypnotized me! Wow...."

She nodded. "Yes, I did. And you went under just wonderfully, and you went so deep, and I got so turned on just doing that that it was hard to not just make love to you while I had you hypnotized. Maybe", she said with a sly grin, "we can try that sometime too."

He glanced downward, and so did she. They both grinned as they saw his cock twitching.

Still looking at his slowly expanding cock, he said, "So while I was hypnotized you said I'd feel like I had chains on. And as long as I felt comfortable with what was happening, I'd keep feeling them?" nikki nodded.

paul looked thoughtful as he studied his growing member. "What did you mean about sleeping all day? It's still Tuesday night, isn't it?"

She nodded, laughing. "I was just trying to get you a bit more confused, make it a bit harder for you to think. Are you mad at me", she asked, her voice suddenly fearful.

paul's cock was now erect, waving in the air, still wet from their prior love-making. He gazed at it with appreciation, then glanced at his nikki.

"What was that you said about making love under hypnosis?"

nikki froze. He smiled at her reaction, and nodded slowly.

"Want me to beg?", he asked softly.

nikki shuddered, feeling the heat rising rapidly.

"There's no need", she said as she moved closer to him. "You won't be in any condition to talk anyway."

Before he could reply, nikki placed the tip of her index finger on the end of her lover's nose. Reflexively, his eyes tried to focus on it, crossing slightly in the process.

"Trust me", his lover whispered.

paul's eyes slowly fluttered closed. His breathing slowed, and she felt his body go limp once more.

Trembling, nikki began whispering to her hypnotized lover as she gently caressed his erect cock.

FOR YOU PAUL(WINK)

12