Champagne on Ice

Story Info
She's excited that the chemistry is still there.
1.9k words
3.8
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's eyes drank in the sight of Erin as he approached the bar. Long, wavy brown hair, a tailored red blouse hugging the waist his hands fit perfectly around, a black skirt accentuating the firm ass he loved to press himself up against, shapely, stockinged legs that he wished were wrapped around him, finished off by a pair of black stilettos that added just the right amount of sexy to her classic look.

He spotted her as soon as he walked into the hotel bar where mutual friends of theirs were hosting a happy hour and figured he'd either get slapped or kissed when she realized he was there. Erin was leaning forward against the bar, asking the bartender for a second glass of wine when he slid up next to her, put his hand on the small of her back and whispered in her ear, "I always loved this view."

The last time they saw each other was almost a year ago when they argued about John taking a job in a different state without considering her or where their relationship was headed. John and Erin had amazing chemistry and great sex but he wasn't ready to fully commit and neither was she.

She didn't have to see John to know it was him. His touch could always ignite a fire deep inside her and even now, a year later and through her clothes, his hand on the small of her back was enough to make her skin tingle. She had been mad at him when he first left but came to realize it was an opportunity he couldn't pass up and she would've done the same thing if the tables were turned.

Erin turned towards him admiring the way his steel gray suit complimented his blue eyes and dark hair then leaned in to give him a hug, pressing the length of her body against him as she's done so many times before, and a kiss on his lips to say hello. She was happy that the chemistry they had in the past hadn't seemed to fade during their time apart.

Erin and John spent the next few hours talking and laughing with their friends. They exchanged glances and inside jokes while the sexual tension between them grew. It wasn't a long shot to bet they'd end up naked together before the night was over.

The night was winding down when John approached Erin and pulled her into him to say he was staying the night in the hotel attached to the bar before he kissed her. She was always turned on by how confident he was and felt secure in his strong arms. Being this close to him, breathing in his scent and feeling his breath on her made her pussy ache for him. He whispered her his room number and told her he had a bottle of champagne put on ice for them. She playfully acted insulted that he assumed she would end up in his bed but they both knew full well that she'd be up there shortly.

John left the bar first and made his way up the elevator. Once inside the room he hung up his suit jacket and took off his tie, dimmed the lights and put some music on in the background. He pulled the curtains closed but after thinking about it opened them back up. The night sky was beautiful and neither he nor Erin had ever been shy about putting on a show for whoever might be watching. He popped the cork on the champagne and poured two glasses before putting the bottle back on ice.

Erin finished her glass of wine at the bar and headed to the ladies room to freshen up. She brushed her hair and rinsed her mouth out with the travel sized mouthwash she kept in her purse before reapplying her lip gloss. Flirting with John all night and anticipating what was to happen next left her panties soaking wet so she took them off. She had them balled up in her hand when she left the ladies room and stepped onto the elevator to go up to John's room. Finally at his door, she knocked.

Erin stepped into the room and waited for John to turn towards her from locking the door before she closed the distance between them. Her mouth hovered by his, "I missed you." she whispered right before their lips met and at the same time she pressed her wet panties into his hand.

John held up the black, lacy thong. He could smell the essence of her desire and felt his cock grow harder. "Does this mean you're not wearing any panties under your skirt?"

"Come find out for yourself." Erin dared him with her eyes while she slid her skirt up her leg just high enough to show him the lace top of her thigh high stocking.

John threw the panties on the bed, pulled her in close to him and kissed her hard. He pressed his lips against hers and heard her moan softly when his tongue found hers. Unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking the black lace bra exposed her full breasts and hard nipples.

Erin held his gaze as he cupped them in his hands, so she arched her back to push them into him. John pinched one of her nipples before sucking on it, then gently teased it with his tongue to replace the sting with pleasure.

John took a step forward, forcing Erin's back up against the hotel wall with his body. He bent to the side to so he could feel the smoothness of her leg starting from her ankle then sliding his hand behind her knee and then up the back of her thigh. He could hear her breathing heavier as his hand passed over the lacy top of her thigh high but under her skirt to feel the bare skin of her ass. His hand lingered there for a while before it came around the front of her hip and moved down to caress her inner thigh.

He lightly ran his fingers up and down Erin's bare pussy to tease her when he felt her body shudder and heard her moan. John could feel her excitement as he pushed his middle and ring fingers inside her very wet pussy and positioned his thumb to tease her clit every time he slid his fingers into her. He bit at her neck, and sucked hard enough to please her but not leave a mark when they were done. He knew by the way Erin was riding his fingers and moaning in his ear that she was enjoying this.

After a few minutes Erin reached behind her to unzip her skirt and John pulled it down to let her step out of it. Johns cock was hard and throbbing as he looked at Erin standing in front of him wearing nothing but heels and stockings.

"You like what you see?" Erin stepped towards John and unbuttoned his shirt. He just watched her and nodded as she pushed his shirt off and leaned in to kiss his chest. She kissed her way to his neck while her hands unbuttoned then unzipped his suit pants.

"Do you remember how much I love the taste of your cock?" She whispered in his ear and didn't wait for an answer before kneeling in front of him, sliding his pants down to the floor at the same time. Her hand grabbed the base of his rock hard dick and she looked up into his eyes while using her tongue to trace the ridge of his head and lick the precum that was shining at the tip.

She didn't break his gaze as she took the length of him into her mouth. Using her hand as an extension of her mouth she savored his cock, taking him in and pulling him out slowly while using her other hand to hold his balls and rub the sensitive spot between them and his ass. His hands were in her hair and she could feel her own pussy aching to be fucked when John started to push himself into her mouth urging her to go faster. She sped up her rhythm and it wasn't long before he was getting close to coming.

Erin's enthusiasm for sucking his cock brought John right to the edge but tonight he wanted to come in her pussy. He pulled her up and led her over to the desk that sat in front of the windows. He pushed the ice bucket holding the bottle of champagne to the far corner of the desk, which butted up against a mirror hanging on the wall.

John turned Erin so her back was pressed up against his front. They looked at their reflection as he lifted her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck. John grabbed a piece of ice from the bucket and slowly ran it down her neck before running it over each already hard nipple. Erin let her head fall back and rest on John's shoulder when she turned her head to the side to meet Johns lips. He slid the melting cube down her belly and over her pussy before it disappeared as he pushed his fingers into her.

"I need you to fuck me John." Erin whispered in his ear.

John pushed Erin forward over the desk and used his knee to spread her legs wider apart. He grabbed her by the hips and plunged his cock into her tight, slippery pussy. She moaned at the force he entered her with and responded by pushing her ass back against him each time he thrust into her. They found their rhythm and a few minutes later, Erin's noises let John know she was close to an orgasm.

John watched Erin in the mirror as he fucked her deep and hard. Seeing her face as she moaned with pleasure and her boobs bouncing as they pushed into each other was almost enough to make him come. John still had one of his hands on her hip but used his fingers on the other hand to trace her spine starting at her neck, moving down her back. When he got down to the bottom he used his thumb to tease her ass, which was what threw her over the edge.

Feeling John slide in and out of her pussy while he pushed his thumb into her ass made Erin buck wildly against him trying to get John even deeper inside of her. Her vulnerability mixed with the feeling of control he had over her when his cock and thumb penetrated her most private openings threw Erin into her own orgasm. She moaned with abandon as she rode wave after wave of pleasure that overtook her entire body.

John always enjoyed watching Erin come and this time was no different. Seeing her orgasm consume her, hearing her express her pleasure but most of all feeling her pussy spasm around his dick brought him to his own orgasm. John gripped tighter on her hips, pulling her back into each of his thrusts forward until his balls slapped against her ass each time he pushed deeper inside her. His pace quickened until he exploded inside of her. His cum filling Erin's pussy.

They both stayed in position for a few minutes, recovering from the intensity of their orgasms, until John pulled his now spent dick from Erin's pussy. His cum seeped out of her and wet her inner thighs. Erin straightened up and they both moved to lay on the bed that was already turned down. Erin kicked off her heels before climbing in and nuzzling her body into John, who was already laying on his back. Both satisfied and content for the moment, they fell asleep wrapped up in each other's arms.