Chance Encounter

Story Info
Couple plays an exciting game, with a twist.
4.2k words
3.88
29.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers

He had been sitting at the bar for a while when he saw her enter. He had been watching the entrance ever since he had arrived. And she was noticeable indeed, dressed as she was in a skin tight, strapless red dress that clung to her body like a second layer of skin almost. She walked slowly through the dimly lit, smoke-filled lounge towards the bar. Her hips moved sinuously as she maneuvered between the closely set tables and chairs. Her breasts seemed to strain the bounds of her dress with her every step. He paused from staring at her, to take a quick glance around the 'happy hour' crowded bar.

He easily saw that he wasn't the only male taking notice of the beautiful woman in red. Her dark hair was piled atop her hair in a careless cascade of curls, some of which had escaped to caress the sides of her long neck. She wore no jewelry to distract from the splendid display of her nearly naked breasts. He thought to himself that she had the look of a very classy woman, perhaps a very high-priced hooker, or even a woman who had money to spend any way she pleased, with no one to answer to. When she reached the bar, she seated herself near the center of long teak wood bar.

Watching her seat herself on the tall chair was an enjoyable event. She had to ease the tight skirt upwards until she could raise her right leg enough to reach the stools lower rung with her high-heeled foot and ease herself upwards onto the padded leather seat. He got a very enticing glimpse of stocking tops, and what appeared to be an actual garter on one thigh. Once seated, she set her small matching red purse on the counter top. She smiled when the bartender came over, asking her what she wanted to drink. He couldn't hear what she said, but whatever it was, it made the middle-aged, a bit rough looking bartender smile as he turned away to fulfill her request. He decided he would wait a few moments, and then signal the bartender and buy the lady a drink.

She turned nervously, looking back towards the bar entrance for a few moments, then faced back to the bar. She shifted on the stool, her skintight red dress was more than just form fitting, and it actually was a bit restrictive to breathing. It was the boning in the bodice that caused that problem, but that also allowed the low cut top to stay up without any shoulder straps also. But she also had the distinct sensation that her full breasts could very easily spill forth from their red velvet prison, if she happened to breathe, or maybe cough, a bit too deeply. She was impressed with herself that she had managed to walk across the lounge, to say nothing of the walk across the lobby of the posh hotel where the bar was located, from where the cab had left her at the main entrance. Her long brown hair, which was artlessly piled atop her head in a spill of curls that was mostly curtailed, except for a wisp or two that fell down to caress her naked shoulders, felt precariously near to total disaster, as did the front of her dress. However, her hairdresser had assured that two hours spent achieving this careless look would withstand nearly anything, barring a romp in bed, he had joked. Sitting here now, she just hoped she could keep the dress up, her hair up, and maintain some level of composure until he arrived.

She smiled again when the bartender returned with her "Blue Hawaii" that came complete with a small, silly little paper umbrella. She had gone blank when he had asked her what she wanted to drink. She had never been much of a drinker, and had stretched her memory and luckily come up with a tropical drink she had had one time while on vacation in Hawaii with her cousin. She sipped from the small straw in the drink, her nose bumping the umbrella, before she removed it. She noticed that her bright red lipstick left a definite stain on the straw. Perhaps she had applied it a bit too heavily, but she had wanted it all to be just perfect...

She decided that perhaps she should try to smoke a cigarette. Therefore, she opened the very small purse she had with her, and pulled out an unopened pack of cigarettes. She fumbled with the wrapping for a minute, her very long, and new, red artificial nails getting in the way, before she finally managed to pull forth one of those long, skinny cigarettes adorned with little flowers in a ring near the filter. She didn't smoke, but she had thought that smoking a cigarette would be appropriate in this setting, so she had stopped and bought this one pack.

She finally had the cigarette out, and was holding it her red-tipped, neatly manicured hand when she realized she had forgotten to get a lighter. She frowned for a moment, wondering if she should just forget the cigarette idea, or ask the barkeep for a match. Suddenly, a masculine hand came into her range of vision, holding a lit match. Carlie turned and saw a bald-headed man seated next to her. She was a bit startled to have been offered a light by anyone, let alone a stranger. She started to shake her head no, when she remembered the unlit cigarette in her hand.

From the end of the bar, seated as he was in the shadow, the woman had not seen him. He watched as she fumbled about with the purse, the cigarette, and now the offer of a light. Bill could see the other man sizing her up with his eyes, as he lit her cigarette. He smiled when the woman coughed a bit when she inhaled on the cigarette. It was obvious to anyone she didn't smoke regularly as she then hurriedly set the cigarette down once she stopped coughing. He could tell the other man was offering to buy her a drink, and he saw her shake her head no. He also could see that the bartender was watching the woman more than he had watched any of his other customers since he had entered the bar earlier. The bald man said something else to the woman, and she frowned and again obviously said no, shaking her head negatively to reinforce her answer. The bartender moved closer as if to suggest he was willing to come to the woman's assistance, should she need it. Then the man laughed ruefully, and moved away from the bar.

Bill shifted on his barstool as he watched the beautiful woman again readjust herself on her own chair. She was "stacked" and looked like she had been poured into that red dress she was wearing. He watched as she coughed again, and he wondered at the sturdiness of the dress that she wearing as her lovely, round breasts pressed against the velvet cups that held them prisoners. He could easily imagine his own large hands moving upwards from her waist to slowly enclose those full, round breasts. He would cup them for a moment, squeezing her firm globes at first, and then he would ease the dress down and those big, beautiful breasts would pop right out. He felt himself getting hard at the vision he was having of himself with the woman in the red dress. He found himself wondering about that garter he had caught but a small glimpse of when she had pulled her skirt upwards.

He signaled the bartender and then he ordered a "Long Island Iced Tea" for the woman. The bartender frowned, but he went ahead, fixed the drink, and then proffered it to the woman. Bill watched as she looked from the drink, to the bartender, and finally down the length of the bar, into the shadows towards himself as the bartender indicated the buyer of the drink. Her eyes met his down the long bar. He watched as her face stayed emotionless for a moment, and slowly, a slight smile curved her luscious, red-painted lips. He slid off his chair and moved slowly over to where she was seated. He nodded his head in greeting.

"May I join you?" Bill asked her softly.

She smiled more openly, and turned towards him as he seated himself. "Hello, my name is Carlie." She offered her soft hand in welcome to him. "Thanks for the drink."

Bill smiled, and told her his name. He sipped his rye whiskey as he felt her soft brown eyes travelling over his own well-built frame, encased in a new gray suit he had just bought. Her eyes paused on the dark red silk tie knotted at his throat, and then she met his own blue eyes. She blushed, realizing he had been aware of her detailed scrutiny. Nevertheless, he just smiled as a bright flush stained her cheeks. He held out a gold, engraved lighter, flicking it open. She laughed as she realized that he had her seen mishap with the cigarette. She shrugged her bare shoulders.

"No thanks. I don't smoke regularly."

"I figured that out... I was afraid I might have to rush over and pound you on the back." He paused as he watched her nervously finger the unlit cigarette. "But I was more afraid that if I did that, you would spill right out the front of that dress." He enjoyed the bright stain of blush that rushed once again her cheeks, and this down her long neck. He wondered if he reached out and touched the blushing skin, if it would feel warmer than the rest of her pale, unblemished skin.

Carlie laughed. "And here I thought this dress was perfect for the setting."

Bill was aware the bartender was still keeping an eye out for the woman. "The dress is lovely. But I must admit, that it was totally unexpected."

Carlie frowned at her husband. "Humph," was all she replied, a bit disgruntled. This little 'game' had been his idea, and she had wanted to be the perfect 'pick up.' She just hadn't been sure what would be the perfect way to dress for such a situation.

Bill laughed. "I am duly impressed though. And, you look absolutely beautiful of course."

Carlie relaxed and resumed her role in the game. "Do you come here often, Bill?" She met his blue eyes with her brown ones as she sipped the 'iced tea' he had paid for.

"No, I'm just in town overnight on business actually. What about you? Do you come here a lot?" He was enjoying their game immensely, wondering just how far she would let it go.

"Oh yes," Carlie replied, turning to smile at the bartender. "I'm in here nearly every night, aren't I?" Her eyes pleaded with the older man to play along. He just shrugged at the strange customers he got anymore, and nodded his head.

"Do you have plans for the evening?" he asked softly. "I was hoping you might like to join me for dinner, and maybe a little dancing... and who knows..."

Carlie decided to change the rules just a bit, for fun. "Well, actually, I am a bit limited on time tonight Bill. My husband is expecting me home in a few hours..." She paused as she saw the frown on Bill's furrowed forehead as he thought and wondered what she talking about. Then she surprised once again, as she continued speaking, this time in a slightly softer tone of voice. "But if you are registered here at the hotel, maybe we could just go on up to your room now, and skip the preliminaries?"

Bill and Carlie turned as the bartender dropped a glass. Obviously, she had not spoken soft enough. Bill coughed a bit in surprise, and tried to regain his composure at being so blatantly propositioned. He wasn't very sure why she had changed the game plan, but he decided to play along.

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his key. "I have a suite actually. Shall we go on up now?" He stood and waited for her next move.

Carlie chewed on her lower lip for a minute because she had been sure that that comment would have ended the game. However, Bill still obviously wanted to go on. She nodded and picked up her purse. She slid a bit precariously down from the chair, pausing to adjust her dress. Bill signaled her to lead the way as he carelessly laid money on the bar to cover both of their drinks.

Carlie could feel many eyes watching her walk back to the entrance of the lounge. She figured they were wondering when she would trip and fall off her ridiculously high heels. But in fact, most of the men were more entranced by the way the high heels caused her hips to sway as she maneuvered around chairs and tables, and the delectable bouncing of her full, barely constrained breasts. Bill enjoyed the view himself, fully aware that nearly every male in the place was watching her, and probably envying him at that moment. Yes, he thought to himself, he was very lucky indeed.

In silence, he escorted her up to his suite at the very posh downtown hotel. He noted that the elevator operator nearly popped his eyes out when he and Carlie had entered the elevator together, since he had been the same young man who had shown him to his room 'alone' just an hour or so earlier. He looked at Carlie, and she was staring down at the elevator floor. It had been his fantasy, and she was doing her best to fulfill it for him. She was a beautiful woman, and most of the time was very unaware of the sexual looks that followed her progress most places she went.

As the elevator softly dinged its' arrival at his floor, Carlie startled a bit nervously. She smiled at the elevator operator and thanked him though, before walking off the elevator. She walked along the corridor nervously, feeling Bill's heat seeping into as he walked close to her, his hand lightly resting at the back of her waist. She couldn't help but feel some of the nervous excitement, as if it were all 'real.' Once inside the suite, was really quite sumptuous upon first glance, Bill offered to pour her another drink. Carlie shook her head, not sure what another woman would do in a similar situation. She noted the large windows that looked out over the lights of the city, and wandered over to look out. She could see Bill's reflection behind as he came over to join her.

His face was still so handsome, and his body nearly as fit and muscular as when they had first met over 20 years ago. Moreover, his touch, his mere presence was still enough to fire her passion and have her blood boiling within seconds of his first touch. She felt his warm breath touch and lightly stir the curls at the nape of her neck as he spoke.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are?"

Carlie nodded her head, feeling nervous, and wondering at the strangeness of it all. She knew him so intimately, and yet at this moment, it was as if they truly were strangers. She felt his at the back of her dress. The pads of his fingertips felt just a bit rough as they touched her skin. Little frissons of desire snaked through her, awakening places inside her that she hadn't been aware of for a very long time. Then she felt his fingers sliding the zipper of her dress down. The rasp sounded loud in the silence of the room. She looked up and raised her hands to the bodice of her dress as she felt it began to loosen. His intense gaze held hers in the reflection of glass. She could feel that the zipper was now totally undone, and her hands were the only barrier between her nakedness.

His voice was soft, yet intent. "Lower your hands."

She heard the demand in his words, not a pleading. She slowly lowered her hands to her sides, and both watched as the velvet red dress slowly fell away from her full, pale-skinned breasts. Her breasts reacted instantly to cooler temperature and her nipples tightened instantly into delicious, pink peaks. She stared back at him in the reflecting windows, darkened by the night beyond. She saw his eyes lower to her breasts. She saw the way his eyes narrowed, and his nostrils flared as passion flowed through his body as he gazed her large aroused breasts. He loved her breasts. He always had. He was constantly touching them, caressing her nipples, teasing them, pinching them. One of favorite things to do would be when they would be in the car, going to a store. He would also stop her before she got out and play with her breasts, teasing them until her nipples were peaked up hard and tight, and obviously poking at her shirt or sweater. Then he would take her into the store, knowing that her large breasts were rarely ignored anyway, let alone with such tight nipples blaring their presence to the world. He enjoyed seeing other men looking at his 'woman.'

She watched now as his eyes stared at her breasts. She waited anxiously for his hands to come up and begin caressing her eager flesh. Instead, his hands moved to her waist, and gently eased the tight dress on down. She saw his eyes widen in surprise as he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties at all. All she wore with her stockings was a red lace garter belt, and a black frilly individual garter graced the top of her left thigh stocking. He told her step free of the dress, which was now puddled at her feet. She could sense his breathing quickening as he gazed at her nearly naked body, clad only in garter belt, stockings and red high-heeled shoes. She felt rather naughty herself, standing there like that. She started to turn around, wanting to undress him now, but he stopped her. He held he still, partially in front of himself, their reflections still visible in the window.

Both of them watched as his right hand lightly touched the upper side of her right thigh, the heat of his hand felt like a branding iron for a moment against her skin. Then he slowly ran it upwards, caressing her waist, pausing to lightly snap the red garter belt against her skin. His hand moved forward, instead of upward, as she expected. He caressed her lower abdomen, and then moved down. His fingers touched her brown curly thatch of hair. They tangled in the thicket of pussy fur. His words surprised her though.

"Tonight, my sweet, I am going to shave you smooth."

She gasped. He had been asking her about this over the last several months, and she had not wanted to commit herself, one way, or the other. She always managed to change the subject. Ever since he had discovered shaving for himself, he had wanted her to try it too. It appeared as if he was not putting up with her waiting and indecision any longer. She opened her mouth to protest, but she stopped as she saw the fire raging in his eyes. Maybe she should try it....

Bill took her hand then, and led her into the large bedroom. He left her for a moment, coming back out with a towel. She watched as he placed the towel on the bed. He then pulled her over to the bed. He kissed her lightly, his hands coming up to caress her shoulders, and then sliding down to cup and fondle her heavy breasts. Over and over, he caressed her tender, sensitive breasts, teasing her tight, hard nipples to even harder peaks of desire. She could feel her wetness forming at the top of her inner thighs.

Bill then told her to lie back on the bed, placing her bottom in the center of the towel. Once she had done so, he left her to go back to the bathroom. As she lay on the bed, feeling a bit foolish wearing only a garter belt, stockings and high heels, she could hear him opening things in the bathroom, the water running. She was also incredibly aroused right then. She was amazed at how overwhelming the feelings were that were crashing over her like huge, cresting waves.

She watched in silence as he reentered the room carrying several things, one of which was a small bowl of steaming water. He arranged these, pulling a small table near to be accessible from the bed. He told her to relax, this wouldn't hurt a bit. She tried to rise up a bit, curious and yet unsure of whether she really wanted to do this or not. Then he surprised her by lifting a comb from the table, and then proceeding to gently begin combing through her pubic hair. The touch of his hands against her skin, the slight tug of the hair was so erotically arousing she could feel moisture seeping from between her lips.

He looked up at her as he set down the comb, and rubbed his hand lightly over her pubic hair. She shivered at his touch.

"You do have such nice, soft pussy fur baby, but it will be even nicer once I have removed it." He then lifted the scissors. He paused, drawing out the moment, as he slowly lifted one small tuft of hair, and then placed the scissors, opened, right at the edge of the hair. He looked back up and met her eyes. He spoke softly.

"Say 'bye bye' pussy fur." Then the schnick sound of the scissors followed his words. He held up the shorn lock of hair to show her, and then he dropped it onto the towel. Without saying anything else, he cut off another lock of hair, and then another. He methodically worked his way slowly, until her pubic hair had been cut to just about 1/4 inch long. He set down the scissors. He reached out, smiling, to rub his fingers over the new stubbles, the same as one does for a new crewcut. She shivered in reaction to his fingers sifting over the short strands of hair. She watched as he rinsed out a washrag in the hot water, and then he pressed this against her pubic area.

mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers
12