Chance Encounter Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

“What comes next?” Jesse’s eyes were feverish with desire, “it doesn’t matter.” Her smile was serpentine and never reached her bright reptilian eyes. She was mine to do with tonight there were no boundaries now. I raised my hand and she took it and I led her into the bathroom and started a shower. A memory of those mysterious lips flashed in my brain. My desires were divided Jesse and the phantom woman who drove me mad in the shower earlier. As I waited for the water to heat up I felt Jesse’s hand reach around and stroke my cock. “Mmmmm you are so hard! Is that for me?” I groaned as her fingers squeezed and she began to stroke me.

“Yes,” the temperature of the water was just right, “time for our shower. I need to have your tits, lick them, suck them…” I turned and looked at her face and it was radiant with perfect lust.

“They are yours, hell I am yours, tonight.” Her voice was soft and subservient. I stepped in the stream of water and drew her in next to me. I slid the door closed and we stood in the stream looking each over her body was succulent. My hands moved up to cup her breasts my fingers finding her nipples. She moaned and her eyes fluttered shut but that wasn’t enough. I shifted her so that her back was to the water and I lowered my lips to her tender nipples. My tongue flickered out tasting her flesh and feeling Jesse stiffen as I drew it into my mouth. I suckled and with my free hand teased her other nipple. Her moans drove me mad with desire I kneaded her breast as I fed from the other. I swapped from breast to breast nibbling and suckling and kneading until her arms came up and stopped me. Jesse was panting and took a long moment for her to speak.

“Stop….” I looked into her face she was flushed, “I need you inside of me please!”

I nodded and pointed to my cock, “It needs some lubrication.” Her smile was beaming as she shifted her grip to my shoulders and forcibly traded places my back to the water. She looked me in the eye as she lowered herself and took my hardened flesh in her hand and then her mouth. I forced myself to keep eye contact with her as she once more began to lick and suck me. She paid homage to my flesh worshipping my cock till it stood straight away from my body. The heat of the water and her mouth twin sirens that seduced me body and soul; without breaking eye contact she rose to her feet and stood waiting for me.

“Make love to me.” How could I refuse? I nodded and turned her around facing away from me and told her to bend over. Again she wiggled her butt at me as I teased her opening with the head of my cock. She stopped moving waiting for me to enter her. I eased just the head into her waiting sex. I couldn’t hear her over the rushing water but I could feel her as she stiffened just a bit. Then ever so slowly I inched deeper and deeper inside waiting for the inevitable barrier but felt no resistance. But soon I was hilted in her incredibly tight depths. Consumed in the moment I began to move in and out of her slowly but building speed quickly as her voice rose above the water. “Oh, oh, oh!” A rising crescendo of lust from my angel’s voice as my hands settled onto her hips and I began to make quick stabbing thrusts into her. Each thrust met with a backward motion of her own. I alternated my pace and depth to keep her body off balance until I knew she was ready to cum. As I was making nice long slow thrusts into her, her body began to quiver and shake. “I am so close…” she muttered as I once more began to pound into her. Our flesh slapping against each other as a long drawn out cry came from deep in her lungs and I could feel her pussy constrict around me. I thrust one last time hilting myself and feeling her orgasm trip into a second round of bodily spasms. She looked over her shoulder in shock her eyes wide in astonishment as her second climax subsided. Jesse’s breath was coming in gasps as she recovered. “Oh…my…god…!!!”

I waited until she had some strength left before I continued to move inside of her. She moaned and groaned freely now as I adjusted my angle of entry to rub her clit better, all to heighten her experience. I closed my eyes and again the mystery lips invaded my mind and I let her pussy replace the lips and grunting moved faster and faster in and out. My pace became a manic thing, I had to cum and soon. My thrust became long fast jabs into her jarring her body as I strove to climax as hard as I could. Jesse was cheering me on, her dirty talk growing more vocal as we continued. “Oh yes cum in me. Yessss such a hard cock in my tight little pussy.” Her shy persona shed in the watery confines of my shower. “Fuck me! Fill me with your cum!” She cried out as I began to swell inside of her my own climax rising quickly. “Oh yeah I can feel it! Cum for me!” As the first spurts shot in her we cried out in unison, a duet of lust. I continued to plunge into her until my strength left me and I had to lean on her for support. My heart was hammering in my ears drowning out the water from the shower. I struggled to catch my breath as I stepped away from her and slid from her tightness. Leaning against the wall of the shower I moved into the warm stream to clean up Jesse followed me and put her head on my chest letting the water do all the work.

“I can’t wait till the next lesson.” She whispered as I smiled weakly and pulled her tightly into my arms.

“Neither can I, neither can I.”

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers
12