Chance Encounter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked if he would get them "la cuenta" the bill. Jose didn't want to leave their table afraid the moment would end, but he did as she asked. As soon as Jose's back was to them, Jean pressed her toes against his now throbbing cock and rubbed.

He gripped the edge of the table and came. She continued to rub against him as his penis spasmed one, two, three, four, five, and finally a sixth time. He could tell by the warm sticky feeling in his underwear that he had literally cum a bucket. While her toes massaged him to a climax he stared at Jean wanting to return the favor and believing the show was over.

He was now aware of the wetness in his pants and hoped it wouldn't show when he got up to leave. He looked at Jean whose eyes shined with lust. Her pupils looked huge. She was equally aroused. He knew they would find someplace to stop even if it was daylight. She would insist he put out the fire between her legs. He remained aroused but his focus was on Jean, not his own pleasure.

Jose returned with the bill. He placed it in front of him on a small tray along with two mints. He glared at him causing him to avert his eyes downward. He found himself unable to meet Jose's stare.

Jose was obviously enjoying putting the horns to him. He seemed to gloat at his situation. He summed him up as being something significantly less than a man. After all, no real man, one with balls, would put up with the humiliation he was receiving.

Jean once again said her meal had been superb. He asked Jean if she would like a tour of the kitchen so she could personally thank the cook. She said that would be wonderful, but she needed to use the restroom first. She and he exchanged quick glances. He knew at that instant she and Jose were going to do something. He remembered thinking to himself she is doing it again. She is going to have sex with him.

She didn't look at him again as she slid out of the booth. His silence she took as approval. She had her hand extended and Jose helped her up. He kept his hand on hers as he escorted her to the restroom. He guarded the door after she went inside. Several minutes later she exited. He guided her through the swinging doors that led into the kitchen. He pushed the door open for her; she went through it. Jose glanced back at him before following Jean into the kitchen.

As for him, he did what he was doing now. He sat and waited. He studied the bill and wondered how much of a tip he should leave. He decided to let Jean dictate the amount.

The cum soaking his underwear was now cold. He wondered if it would dry anytime soon. From past experience he knew it would make his pubic hairs stick together. He looked at his watch, 5 after the hour. He wondered just how far Jean was going to take it. He hoped it would be all the way.

Jean returned alone at half past the hour. He was looking at his nearly empty and very cold cup of coffee feeling very sorry for himself, wondering whether he should cry or laugh hysterically at the madness he was now a part of when Jean suddenly appeared at the table. It was not a moment too soon because he was on the verge of losing it.

Her voice startled him, "Are you ready?"

He jerked and looked up at her. Her hair was freshly combed and her lipstick newly applied. She was smiling at him broadly, her teeth looked even whiter against the contrast of her bright red lipstick.

He weakly smiled back, "You're back." He looked at his watch noting the time, "That took a while."

Her tone wasn't unpleasant but matter of fact, "I know. After the kitchen he showed me the storage room. I hope you didn't mind."

His throat formed a lump that made it impossible to talk until he swallowed. He wanted to come across as cool and composed as she was, "No, I didn't mind. How much of a tip should I leave?"

She looked at the bill. The amount was under fifteen dollars. "Twenty would be good, but you decide what he was worth."

He opened his wallet and left a twenty on the tray. He stood up and Jean looked down at his crotch. She looked almost matronly, purse in hand. She whispered nodding her head, "Your pants."

He looked down. His cum had soaked through. The pants were a thin khaki material. The wet spot wasn't silver dollar sized, but the size of a paper bill.

Jean asked him to give her the money and told him to go to the car while she paid the bill. He hustled out of the restaurant not wanting anyone to see his wet pants. She neglected to give him the car keys so he stood in the parking lot feeling very exposed.

Jose was on the side of the building having a cigarette. He saw him standing there and grinned at him looking like Sylvester the cat with Tweety Bird in his mouth.

Jean came outside. He shouted goodbye to her and she waved goodbye to him.

She smiled at him and apologized saying she had forgotten to give him the car keys. She asked if anyone had seen him as she knew the stain was located in a very prominent spot. He answered her no.

She said, "Hmmm. Too bad. I would have enjoyed watching you try to hide it."

She unlocked the car and held the door open for him.. The waiter continued to stare at them. He got in and slid over. She followed closing the door behind her. She wasted little time and immediately started the engine. They were out of the parking lot before he had his seat belt buckled. She didn't say a word, but her eyes gave the impression she was looking for something.

She found an empty parking lot. The business it served was closed. She parked facing the street. It was broad daylight. She turned towards him. She said she had a treat for him. She told him to get closer. She took one of my hands and guided it under her dress bringing it to her panties. She explained, "I took them off when I went into the bathroom, but I put them on afterward as I didn't want it to leak out and get my dress wet. Put your finger in me."

He felt the blood rush to both his face and penis. Hi fingers were trembling as he reached under the elastic band of her panties and put his middle finger in her. She smiled at him and asked if he was excited having his finger in her. She asked, "Can you feel his cum?"

He moved his finger around and she told him to add another, "See if you can scoop some out. He came a lot." She stared at his hand, holding her panties away from it as he extracted his fingers from her. He held his fingers up. They were coated with a sticky yellow white juice.

Jean looked at him, "That's his. Go ahead. Put your fingers in your mouth and clean them off." There was an urgency and excitement in her voice he found contagious. He couldn't deny her.

She watched him and he licked each finger clean. She looked excited. Her voice cracked, "It tastes good doesn't it? You like to clean me of other men's cum don't you?"

He nodded yes. He was happy but also fearful. He didn't want her to label him as gay. She sensed his turmoil and assured him, "Don't worry. You're not gay. Besides I like it when you do. Do it again."

They sat in the parking lot for fifteen minutes until she was sure he had gotten the majority of it out. After each insertion there was an extraction followed by another insertion and extraction only the latter two were in and out of my mouth. As he sucked their juices off his fingers he thought how good it tasted. It reminded him of hot and sour soup. Jean became increasingly excited from the constant dipping of his fingers into her cum filled cunt and their subsequent cleaning in his warm wet mouth. At the end, she asked him to pet her.

They exchanged deep french kisses as he petted her to orgasm. He knew his breath tasted of cum and pussy. Judging by the heat of her kisses he concluded she liked it.

After she orgasmed, she adjusted her panties covering what was previously exposed. She started the car and drove to the store. The stain less wet, but still very visible, he opted to wait in the car while she ran her mom's errands. Errands complete, Jean drove them to her house. He wanted to press her for details about her waiter, but didn't. Parked in front of her house, she said, "I hope you enjoyed lunch as much as I did."

He hoped he sounded sincere, "Yes. It was very erotic."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said, "I enjoyed it too. But the weekend's not over."

He was struggling with conflicting emotions. He felt the pangs of buyer's remorse. He also worried about Jean's mom seeing his cum soaked slacks. She would immediately know what they were from. He could easily lie to her, but after catching them dry humping she wouldn't believe him. He didn't want her to dad to have another reason to limit their time together.

Jean came up with a solution, "Carry the groceries. Put them down and go to my room. I'll get you a change of clothes. I'm sure my brothers have some of their old clothes lying around. I'll wash and dry your clothes. They'll be ready for you to wear tonight."

They went inside. After he put the groceries away he went into Jean's room. She came back a few minutes later and said she had come up empty handed, but she had an idea. They were the same height and weighed almost the same. She had a pair of sweats she said he could wear that she hoped weren't too feminine. She opened a drawer and told him he could choose either the pink or the light blue.

He asked her if she had anything less feminine, like gray or black. She said, "No. Those are ugly colors."

He chose the light blue, rationalizing its color as a hint more masculine.

She reminded him he needed his underwear underwear washed. She opened another drawer and threw him a pair of pale blue panties.

He said, "Jean. I'll skip the underwear."

She said, "Trust me you need underwear. Those sweats aren't very thick and you'll jiggle. Besides they match the sweats."

He continued to protest no, but bowed to her wishes after hearing her beg, "Do it for me. Please. It will be so sexy knowing you are wearing my panties. Please. It will make me so happy."

He said yes. She left the room and told him to change. He stripped down deciding to have her wash his shirt and socks also. He put her panties on and wondered what life would be like without a penis. He looked at himself in her vanity mirror. He turned around and admired his ass thinking it definitely looked better in Jean's panties than his white Fruit of the Looms. He put on the sweat bottoms and top. He opened the door to the bedroom and Jean came into the room. She asked him to hand over his clothes. She would go wash them and told him to turn on the t.v. She asked if he was thirsty. He turned the t.v. on and sat down on the floor to watch it.

Jean returned a few minutes later with a beer for him and a glass of iced tea for her. He asked about his clothes. She replied she had given them to her mom to wash.

He choked on his beer. He couldn't believe it. He protested, "Jean," but she cut him off.

She told him, "Relax. She won't know what it is."

He was speechless and more than a little mortified at the thought of her mother applying spray and wash to get the cum stains out of his underwear and pants. She would have to be awfully naïve to not know what stained underwear indicated. He said nothing more as it was pointless to protest a fait accompli.

Jean excused herself and took the pink sweats out of one drawer and a pair of pink panties and bra out of another. She winked at him and said, "We'll match." She left the room and came back a few minutes later garbed in her pink sweats.

He was lying on the floor watching t.v. replaying what they had done again and again. He still couldn't believe it had really happened. She allowed a complete stranger to fuck her and without a condom. And he had dutifully cleaned her of his cum. He shifted around because as mortified as he was at what they done his penis thought otherwise, coming to attention.

He looked up when she walked in and thought pink complimented her. She sat down cross-legged, her back resting against the side of the bed, and put a pillow in her lap. She told him to move and offered her lap as a pillow.

He repositioned himself and rested his head on her lap. She looked down at him, smiled, and caressed his face. He smiled up at her. She asked him if he enjoyed lunch.

He said, "Very much so."

They had lowered their voices and were whispering. She said, "What happened was incredible. I never thought I could do something like that."

Like an idiot he asked, "Did you like it?"

He detected slight irritation in her voice at his question, "What do you think?"

He whispered back regretting his question, "Yes."

She sounded angrier, "That's an understatement. I loved it. Watching your reaction while I seduced him was incredibly hot. I was soaking wet when I wiped in the bathroom."

He said, "I could tell you were aroused."

"Duh. What gave it away?"

He ignored her sarcastic tone, "Your entire facial expression changes. And your nipples, they looked like they were about to poke through your dress."

She smiled and pulled her top away from her and over his face. He was staring up at her tits. The bra she was wearing didn't look very supportive making her erect nipples all the more obvious. "Like now?"

"Yes, like now."

She pulled the top off of his head. "Show's over."

"I didn't know you could do that with your foot."

"Did you like it? I was afraid I was too rough and might hurt you. I'm mighty fond of 'The Little Fellow,'" her pet name for his penis.

He assured her, "You didn't hurt me. It was just the right amount of pressure. I could feel your toes gripping me."

She smiled obviously pleased with herself. She stroked his face. He kissed her hand remembering how she kissed the waiter's hand.

He asked, "Had you thought about doing that or was it completely spontaneous?"

She answered, "I had thought about it, knowing it would turn you on, but I hadn't thought about who I would do it with."

He told her, "You made his day, hell, his entire year. He won't forget that."

"I don't know why but I found him very attractive. You won't believe me, but I was so nervous. I was afraid he might react totally negative. But when he looked back at me each time I stared at him I just knew it was going to be okay. You made it a lot easier. Whenever he looked at you, you lowered your head."

"I must have looked pretty wimpy."

She smiled at him sweetly and lowered her head to kiss him. "Yes, you did," before planting her lips softly on mine.

He felt strangely uncomfortable. While he enjoyed what happened he didn't relish his new role.

Jean was a step ahead of him, "If you hadn't been totally submissive, nothing would have happened. Thank you."

He asked, "Thank me? Why?"

She added a bit of harshness to an otherwise sweet whisper, "That had to be difficult letting another man humiliate you like that."

"It was," he answered, but deep down he admitted it had been surprisingly easy to be meek and allow himself to be dominated. Way too easy he thought.

He told her, "I should be thanking you for what you did. I couldn't believe how much I came."

Her head was over his staring down at him. She smiled down and he smiled up. There was a subtle hardness in her smile, one he didn't immediately sense.

She wondered aloud if his clothes were ready for the dryer and asked him to go check.

He didn't mind checking but he didn't want to be seen walking around her house in her powder blue sweats. He asked, "Jean, is your dad home?"

"No."

"Why do you ask?"

He explained why.

She found it amusing. She later told him what she found so funny was his worrying what her parents thought of him. His girlfriend was fucking two other men and he wasn't just her enabler, but coconspirator, lapping up the evidence. She laughed quietly before asking, "What about my mom?"

"I know she likes me. She wouldn't say anything."

She assured him, "My dad likes you too; he's just very protective of me."

"I know." He told her about his comments regarding his study habits the past Sunday.

She smiled, "See. He's proud of you. He knows we're crazy about each other. He thought after a couple of weeks being apart we would split up or that I would choose Leo over you, but he was wrong both times. Now go check the laundry."

He got up and padded across the house. Jean's mom was in the living room watching t.v. Her face turned slightly red when she saw him. She didn't say anything about the sweats. She asked how lunch went and where we ate. She said that she loved the food there and the waiters were very attentive. She asked who they had as a waiter and he lied saying he didn't remember seeing a name tag. She asked him for a description.

After he did, she said, "That was Jose. He's very good."

"Jean and I certainly liked him."

She commented, "If I had known you were going there I would have joined you for lunch. Their food is so good."

He didn't know what to say, "There's always a next time. We'll go back."

Her mother thought out loud, "Maybe I'll take Jean there for lunch later this week."

He told her, "She'd love that."

He continued going to the laundry room when she said, "I already put your clothes in the dryer." He felt relieved she saw them after they were clean and not befor. She smiled at him.

He thanked her and returned to Jean's bedroom.

Jean was waiting for him. He was about to sit down when Jean suggested they switch. He said okay. They switched positions and now he was the one caressing her face as they talked. He looked at her chest thinking her breasts looked bigger.

She was still whispering, "I heard you and Mom talking."

"Yes, she wants to take you to lunch there later this week."

"That would be nice, don't you think? Did you like your meal?"

"Yes, both of them."

She softly laughed, "I knew you were going to say that." They resumed watching t.v.

At the next commercial break he asked, "Jean, are you going to tell me what happened?"

There was noticeable irritation in her voice, "You tell me what happened. You were there. You know what he and I did." She paused before continuing, "Go on. Tell me what he did to your girlfriend."

He remembered his face getting red hot at her grilling. There was derision in her voice. Deep down did his behavior disgust her? He answered, "He slept with you."

Wrong answer by the tone of her voice, "No we didn't sleep. What did he do?"

He lowered his voice even further driven to keep it clinical void of emotion, "He had sex with you."

She still didn't sound any happier with him, "That sounds so clinical. Be more specific."

He mouthed it not wanting to whisper the words, "He fucked you."

"Say it again and louder."

"He fucked you."

"And what did he do when he fucked me?"

Her voice conveyed contempt for him.

"He petted you?" taking a wild guess.

"No. He didn't pet me. It wasn't necessary. Maybe I'm not being clear. What did he put in me when he fucked me?"

"His penis."

"Not his penis, his cock. Now say it."

"He fucked you with his cock."

"What happened next?"

"He came in you."

"That's right. He released his sperm in me. Jose, the waiter, fucked your future wife, and came inside her."

His face had gone from red to pale white. He felt sick to his stomach. He thought she despised him for being weak. She hated him for what he allowed to happen.

Jean wasn't through, "Do you want to know if I enjoyed it?"

He mumbled, "Yes."

She spat out her answer, "Very much. I came twice, a little one when he entered me and a big one when he began to climax."

The room got hotter. He now pictured Jose on top of Jean, his black waiter pants and underwear down around his feet, her dress pulled up, she lying on a stack of boxes or perhaps a cot normally used by a sleepy waiter to catch a nap between the lunch and dinner crowds.