Chance Encounter Ch. 18

Story Info
Parking leads to a reunion with Leo.
7.8k words
4.25
16.2k
7
0

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they woke up Jean was in a panic. She was an hour past her curfew. They hurriedly dressed. Still smelling of sex she drove them home. She kissed Miguel good night. He went to his car and watched as she went inside. He told himself the lights being out was a good sign. He hoped she wouldn't get in too much trouble. He remembered the last time she missed her curfew; her parents grounded her for a week.

She was nearly a year older about to enter her junior year of college. Her dad was strict her mom not so strict.

He went home. In bed thinking about the night he became aroused. He even stroked his penis a few times, but he had no desire to cum again. He literally felt drained.

The next day he called her.

She told him, "They weren't up but this morning we had a big talk. Actually my dad did most of the talking. I'll tell you about it when I see you this evening."

He got off the phone feeling relieved. They only had two weeks before school started. Then it was back to being separated for weeks at a time. He was tired of their relationship being long distance. Making the drive got old as did staying with his parents who were always glad to see him but he knew his stays interrupted their schedule. One brother had moved out and the other had moved out and recently moved back in.

Arriving at her house later that day Jean's mom opened the door. She was as warm as ever. Her dad who was never quite so warm greeted him from the couch. He looked like a cat who had swallowed a canary. He shouted for Jean but instead of calling him Miguel he said, "Your date is here."

Her dad engaged Miguel in conversation and her mom brought Miguel a beer. They talked about the preseason and who looked good and who didn't. Her dad was a huge Cowboys fan while he liked the Oilers.

Jean entered the room looking as beautiful as ever.

Her dad said, "Jean, your date and I have been chatting. He seems like a nice young man except he's rooting for the wrong team."

Jean looked puzzled, "My date? You mean Miguel. He's not my date. He's my boyfriend."

Her dad answered, "True, but you are going on a date so technically he is your date."

Jean wanted to say, "Whatever," but knew that wouldn't be wise. She instead played along winking at Miguel, "Well, are you ready for our date. Where do you plan to take me? And will you have me home in time?"

Miguel said, "Dinner, then a movie, and yes I will have you home on time."

Everyone laughed. At the door her dad cautioned, "And no stopping after the movie. Straight home. You can sit outside in the yard."

Miguel answered, "Yes sir."

On the way to Jean's car he asked, "What was that all about?"

She squeezed his hand and kissed him on the cheek, "I'll tell you later. He was just teasing you."

"I couldn't tell."

"He's like that. And no, we're not coming home right after the movie ends."

"Jean, I don't want to piss him off."

"Trust me. It's okay. I know when he's serious and he wasn't serious."

She chose the restaurant. Knowing he was tight on money she announced, "Dinner is on me." She then added, "And dessert will be me."

It was a steak house. She told Miguel she was craving meat and hoped he was too.

After ordering he asked what happened.

She told him. He liked the way she recounted events, the inflection in her voice, her hand gestures. He could picture the scene.

She got inside and had no sooner deadbolted the door when her dad shouted for her to come to the bedroom. She went to her parents' room. He asked her if she knew what time it was. She said she did. She apologized and offered up talking as an excuse. He didn't buy it.

"Talking my fat ass. I'm sure there was a lot more kissing and hugging going on than talking. Time to nip this in the bud. We'll talk in the morning."

She didn't try to argue, not even to offer a 'but', as she knew her dad. She inherited her stubborn gene from him. She said, "Goodnight", and went to bed where she tossed and turned. Thinking about what they had been doing brought a smile to her face. She pulled the covers up thinking, "Besides, if he were really mad we'd be talking now."

At breakfast he issued her his decision.

He had a fork in his hand as he lectured her. On the fork was a piece of sausage link. Jean couldn't help but focus on the piece of meat wondering if it would go flying off.

"Jean, your mom and I talked. You and Miguel had your fun this summer, but come fall I want to see you with other boys. You still have two more years of college. I want you to have your BS before you're an M-R-S. It's not open for discussion so don't argue with me."

She said, "Okay. I'll date other men."

She took Miguel's hand and explained why she said yes. "He's not right, but he thinks he is and when he's like that there's no reasoning with him. He also makes it sound so easy. My phone is not exactly ringing off the hook. I'm not going to start advertising I'm available to date. In a few weeks he'll forget about this discussion."

Miguel asked, "What if he thinks you're dragging your feet and he finds you a date?"

She didn't want to worry him but she also didn't want to lie, "Then I'll go out with him."

Miguel didn't see she had many options. Jean changed the subject asking if Miguel had lifted weights after he ran. He told her he had. She said, "I want to put some muscle on you. I want us to be an active couple, exercising together. You have a nice body, but you need more muscle above the waist."

She teased him, "Show me your guns and I'm not talking about the derringer between your legs."

He flexed an arm. It would be a long time before he had guns. She squeezed his bicep, "It's little but very hard. Reminds me of something else."

He laughed not feeling offended. After last night his penis size was something they could joke about. Deep down he was glad she shared her fantasies about well hung hunks fucking her. He wished he had some fantasies, but all his fantasies involved her and he wasn't about to tell her he pictured her more than once last night on the receiving end of a big cock.

Their food arrived and between bites she praised how good the meat tasted. His steak was good too. She said, "I don't know why but I've really been craving meat. The bigger the better. Look how thick and juicy this is." She pressed down with her fork and the meat's juices ran out.

He wondered if there was a sexual allusion she was referring to when she talked about her steak. He certainly pictured several. He tried to erase them. They aroused him on level and upset him on another. He shouldn't be thinking such thoughts but he was. Big pieces of steak going in and out of Jean's vagina or her head bobbing up and down as she deep throated one. Only the steaks looked like the cock in the center fold.

After dinner they went to a movie and at Jean's insistence left half way.

"More time making out."

He didn't argue with her.

Her dad's mandate stayed on the back burner; it was there, but not an issue. Jean and Miguel's focus for the remainder of the summer was on each other. True to his word her dad left them alone. When Miguel left for college he would put the hammer down.

The night Miguel left for school proved memorable. Jean and he had not had an opportunity to be alone for the better part of the week. She drove her car on their date. She had a place in mind for them to be alone. They went to their favorite place, a nearby junior high school and parked in back. They lowered the windows and turned the radio on, but kept the volume low. They began to make out in the front seat.

She was the aggressor. She scooted next to me and began kissing him. She unbuttoned his shirt, played with his nipples which he loved, and then undid his pants. She pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. She began to caress his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and began jacking him. They kissed as she pumped him. Her fingers he thought were truly gifted. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the headrest. Her hand felt wonderful as it pumped my meat. It was truly going to be a memorable hand job he thought.

He felt his orgasm approaching, the cum boiling inside, wanting to be released. He looked down as he liked to see his cock spurt. His cock, swollen with blood and lust, appeared huge in Jean's hand.

Jean smile at him and he smiled back. She had a knowing look on her face as she commented, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

It wasn't a question, but a statement. He answered, "It feels very good. I am about to cum."

She pumped harder, "Go ahead and cum Miguel. Let me see you shoot."

He grunted as his cock throbbed, tensed, and began to release streams of semen Jean masterfully captured in the palm of her hand. Jean continued to stroke him squeezing out the last drops. That post climax feeling men get after they cum hit him. He felt very relaxed.

Jean snapped him out of his reverie.

"Miguel, I'm sorry. I don't have any tissues."

He answered, "It's okay."

She said, "You don't understand. I caught it in my hand."

He did understand. He had watched her collect his cum. Her quandary wasn't connecting.

She brought her hand up to his face, "It's starting to leak through. There's no time to get the towel. Do what you did back in the hotel."

When she added please, she sounded desperate. He couldn't refuse her.

She didn't wait for his answer, but turned her wrist and ladled his seed into his mouth which was still closed. He ran his tongue over his lips tasting his cum and thought, "What the hell? Besides she gets off on it." He liked this kinky behavior of hers as he felt closer to her.

He opened his mouth and drank from her palm. It was hot, still runny, and he hated to admit tasted good. Not all of it drained into his mouth.

He didn't get it all.

She held her hand up her fingers splayed, "Miguel, lick my fingers and palm."

Afterwards she hugged him tight slipping her tongue into his mouth.

"Hmmm, I like the taste of cum in your mouth," she said afterwards. She continued hugging him, "You are such a great boyfriend. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't eaten it. You're such a sweetie. I can handle a little bit, but not as much as you make."

He felt gallant as though he had really gone above and beyond what was expected of a boyfriend. His discomfort eating cum in front of Jean was there, but her encouragement and enthusiasm made it easier, especially the way she doted on him afterwards.

His penis looked shriveled. He pulled his underwear and pants up.

Jean's eyes had a glassy look about them; what he had just done had really aroused her. As if in a trance she stared at him, looking at him but not really seeing him, "Make love to me with your tongue Miguel."

They raced each other to the back seat. She beat him because he had to get the towel from the trunk. When he got in she was naked, lying on the seat, her legs open wide.

They had chosen this particular parking lot because it was near Jean's house. It was also secluded, but not too secluded. On occasion, other couples used the parking lot. There was an unspoken rule of etiquette. Couples parked as far from one another as possible. The first few times another car pulled into the parking lot, they immediately ceased what they were doing, started the car, and waited to see if they were going to be harassed. They quickly realized they were in the same pickle, young people who still lived at home looking for a place that offered privacy so they could make love. They still remained vigilant, but less so as over time. With the exception of Jean's car, the lot was empty.

Empty lot or not he didn't keep the door opened for long. He was taking no chances. He sat between her spread legs.

She smiled at him, "You like what you see?"

"Well, yes, but aren't you being risky?"

"I want our last night to be special. There's no one here but us."

He looked at her body. His voice broke as he uttered, "You're beautiful."

She smiled and said, "Thanks. I'm glad you think so."

He didn't know why but he opened Pandora's Box.

"I don't think it; I know it. You're not going to have any problems getting dates."

"Miguel, I'm not going on any dates. I agreed to get my dad off my back. He'll forget about his ultimatum in a week. I just can't see him setting me up. Besides if I do go on a date you know they're not going to see me like this. I would be going to keep my dad happy."

He heard her but he also knew how men think, "I know you love me, but they're going to want you."

"I've thought about that too, but I won't let it happen."

"Not even a kiss? If I went on a date I would at least want a kiss."

"Well, maybe a kiss. It wouldn't make you too jealous would it if I kissed them."

"No. I'd be jealous but I could handle it."

She was getting aroused by their conversation, "You know if I let them kiss me they are going to be hugging me and running their hands all over my body. Maybe I shouldn't kiss them," she said wistfully.

He felt bad not wanting to share her as though he were letting her down, "As long as their hands stay outside of your clothes, you'll be okay."

He should have ended it there, but didn't. He asked, "What about those thoughts you have been having?"

She knew exactly what Miguel was referring to but she wanted to hear it from him, "What thoughts are those?"

"You know about other men fucking, I mean having sex with you."

"Miguel, those are just thoughts. Not going to happen."

"But it could."

She wasn't going to argue because they both knew he was right. It was easier to think about than to actually do. All this talk was making her wetter and wetter. She needed Miguel's mouth, but no more talking.

"Eat me."

He got on his knees. Starting at her bellybutton he kissed his way down whispering, "I trust you Jean. I know you love me, but I understand." When he got to her thatch of hair he kissed and nipped at it driving Jean crazy. She pushed her pussy into his face. He moved back wanting to tease her. He kissed her inner thighs, first the left, then the right. He ran his tongue up the crease of each labia. When she could take no more teasing he parted her labia with his fingers exposing the wet pink flesh inside. He began to lick. She liked the feel of his tongue going up and then down each of her inner labia. He pulled them stretching the skin. He gave her clitoris a few courtesy swipes letting it know he hadn't forgotten it, but it was too soon for it to garner much attention.

He didn't plunge his tongue into her vagina, but swabbed the insides. Her juices he lapped up. When his tongue entered her she groaned so loud he thought she was about to cum.

"That's it my cum licking cunt licker. Fuck me with that tongue of yours."

He did but it wasn't fast thrusting, but slow, very slow. Darting in then darting out, ten to twenty thrusts, followed by a lap or two around her labia, a few seconds on her clitoris, and back into her love tunnel.

After his second series of thrusts he went south licking her perineum, nipping the flesh around her anus, then tonguing it.

"You nasty boy. Suck my asshole. French kiss it."

He did not having much luck getting past her sphincter. She squirmed and moaned, played with her nipples and voiced encouragement.

She also remarked on his last words, "Miguel, I might go all the way with other men, but believe me, I'll never let another man do what you're doing."

Her comment spurred him to lick faster. The thought of other men fucking her scared the shit out of him but it also aroused him. It was as though his flagging penis was a tired horse and her words spurs to the side of his penis. Painful but they got him moving in the direction she wanted.

He went back to her vagina, but this time he rapidly moved his tongue in and out of her. He really was fucking her and she was loving it meeting his thrusts with her own. They had a very nice rhythm going. When she was seconds from orgasming she yelled out, "Lick my clit."

He did fast and hard and her orgasm hit her like a truck. He wasn't just good, but great with his tongue, but the topic of their conversation really amped it up. She was in the middle of it her eyes closed when there was a rap on the window near me followed by the beam of a flashlight catching Jean in the throes of the big one. She couldn't stop. The rap on the window made Miguel look towards its source.

The flashlight's beam left Jean and hit him square in the face blinding him.

The voice holding the flashlight ordered, "Sir, get out of the car. This is the police."

He and Jean nearly went into cardiac arrest. In all the time coming to the park the police had never stopped them.

He got up, his face wet with Jean's love juices. The officer opened the car and Miguel stumbled out.

Sensing he wasn't dealing with a couple of criminals or stopping a rape he had already decided he would scare these lovebirds so they found some other place to park.

He asked for Miguel's identification. He looked at it then Miguel's face. He sensed movement in the back seat and told Jean to stay where she was. She was he thought damn good looking. Watching her orgasm had made him very hard. He wouldn't mind a taste of that pussy, but not with his tongue. He rarely jacked off but tonight he thought might be an exception.

Jean did as he ordered and didn't move a muscle. She stayed on her back with her legs open thinking she and Miguel were in huge trouble. She rarely cried, but this was one time where she thought tears might do her some good.

After blinding Miguel one more time with his flashlight, he asked, "Huero, is that you?"

It was what everyone called him growing up. He answered, "Yes." He recognized the voice. It was Officer Zuniga who had soundly kicked his ass one night. He hadn't seen him in years and while he didn't fear him he still felt in awe of him.

Miguel's neighborhood was poor; his parents were actually seen as prosperous. His dad was a shade tree mechanic and his mom a waitress at a truck stop. He never felt poor but he also didn't feel rich. In a sea of brown his blond hair and fair skin stood out getting him the nickname 'Huero.'

When he was 12 or 13 he began to run with a rougher crowd trying to be a bad ass. What he and his friends did was pretty tame, but Officer Zuniga believed if you stopped the little crimes you wouldn't be dealing with bigger crimes.

After tagging a wall and busting out some street lights, the neighbors had enough and called the police. The cops arrived in several cars. He went one way and his friends in other directions, scattering like a covey of quail. He was the fastest in the group so it wasn't much of a challenge when he heard footsteps behind him and someone shouting for him to stop. He ignored the order thinking if he wants me he'll have to catch me.

Unfortunately his exit took him took to a dead end, a concrete wall 8 feet high. He raised his hands. Officer Zuniga kept charging, breathing heavily. He grabbed him by the throat lifted him off the ground and pinned him to the wall. He hit him with an open hand careful not to do much damage but he bruised his face and busted his lips wide open. Then he dropped him and began berating him while kicking him. Miguel made like a baby and assumed the fetus position.

Officer Zuniga didn't kick him hard, but hard enough for Miguel to be sore for days. He even once or twice nailed him in the balls making Miguel almost throw up. When he was done he told Miguel to get up and to go home. He also threatened him with a real beating if he didn't change his ways. To make his point at the end of the ass whipping he pressed his police baton against Miguel's neck.

Miguel rarely lied to his parents, but he lied that night. They didn't believe him, but his parents gave him the same advice as Officer Leo; time to find new friends. His brothers wanted to find the vatos who beat their brother. They pestered him until he told them what really happened.