Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Frank could feel his skin tingling. The feeling increased as Fiona's lips got closer and closer to his dick. Her breasts were brushing against his chest. .If he titled his head back, he could see the tuft of hair just above Fiona's shaved pussy. He longed to feel the lips of her vagina with his tongue. His desire overcame him. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over on the bed. They were lying lengthwise on the bed now. Frank glanced over at Chance, and saw that he was intently watching the two of them. Now Frank was on his hand and knees above her. He put his head down started kissing her thighs, moving closer and closer, until his head was between her legs. He felt Fiona's hands on his cock, slowly stroking it. Frank's mouth found Fiona's pussy, and he started to lick and suck on it. Fiona started to moan and squirm as Frank went down on her. After a few minutes both of them started to move their hips back and forth.

Fiona felt Franks tongue as it explored between her legs. She had his cock in her hands. The longer she stroked it, the more she wanted to have it between her legs. After having been pinned under Chance for an amazing orgasm, she wanted to take control. She pushed Frank off of her, and in almost the same movement straddled him. She glanced over at Chance, and motioned for him to come closer. She put one hand on her breast, pulling it up to her mouth .She started licking it as she locked eyes with Chance. Fiona put her other hand on Frank's dick, pointing it straight up. At the same time she lowered herself until she could feel just the tip of his cock. She still had his penis in her hand. She moved it back and forth. The head of his penis spread her lips apart, and brushed against her clit. She continued to tease Frank this way for almost two minutes. He did not seem to be complaining. Instead, Franks gaze was shifting from her hand on his cock to the hand on her breast.

"I hope you are ready to be ridden hard," she said to Frank as she plunged down onto him. She felt Frank's girth spread her lips apart. When he had filled her up, she leaned forward and kissed him. As soon as their lips touched, his tongue slipped between them. She ran her fingers through the hair on his chest. Fiona rode up and down on his cock, rubbing her clit against him on each stroke. Fiona felt Chance behind her; he was straddling Frank, pressing his half erect cock against her ass. Chance's hands were on her tits, his fingers toying with her nipples. Fiona felt a jolt of pleasure between her breasts and her vagina. The two naked men were giving her that feeling of warmth again. It wasn't like waves building this time, it felt like an avalanche coming. The feelings did not rise and fall, it just getting more and more intense.

"You are going to come for me Frank," she cried out, "You are going to come for me right now! Yes, yes, yes." She leaned forward, pulling her breasts away from Chance, and putting them against Frank's face. Chance leaned forward with her. He pressed his cock against her ass. She felt Frank come inside her.

"I'm not done with you yet Frank," she whispered to him. She rocked her hips back and forth, milking every bit she could out of his cock. Then the avalanche hit her. It exploded from between her legs. It spread to her fingers and her to toes. As her muscles clamped down on Frank, it felt like his cock doubled in size. She could feel Chance getting harder as his cock slid between the checks of her ass. Then she felt Chance come on her ass, the hot, slick fluid spread over her skin. All three of them collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Chance was the last one to wake up the next morning. Before he opened his eyes, he wondered if it had been the best wet dream ever. He opened his eyes and the room slowly came into focus. The smell of sex still hung in the air. Chance looked around, and saw Frank across the room. Frank had a towel around his waist, and was digging through his suitcase.

"How often does that happen to you?" Chance asked, looking at Frank.

"Until Fiona came along, pretty much never. With her, this is the second time in a month," Frank replied, neglecting to mention that it was the second time ever. "Fiona's in the shower. You should peak in on her. It's that last time you will see her naked for a while."

"She won't mind?"

"Hello, were you here last night? I don't think she will be too concerned if you see her naked... again," Frank said with a grin.

Chance cautiously walked into the bathroom. Fiona was indeed in the shower. As he watched her shower, he found himself wishing it was in slow motion. She was facing him, but had her eyes closed and her head back as she rinsed her hair. Her wet skin glistened in the morning light. She did not have the look of airbrushed perfection that magazine models had. She had a scar or two. She was fit, but did not look like a body builder. Her breasts sagged slightly. But a herd of Elephants could be stampeding through the next room. Chance would not have looked way. She opened her eyes and saw Chance watching her. The shower was one of the hand held type, she pulled it from its mount and slowly sprayed it across her breasts. Then, she lowered it until it was between her legs, and switched it from spray to massage. She gave Chance a seductive grin, put the shower back on the wall, and stepped out.

"I left it on for you. It feels great. Why don't you get cleaned up and join us?" She wrapped herself in a towel and walked towards the bedroom. Chance stripped down and took a quick shower. His brain was still processing the "join us "part of Fiona's comment. Surely she meant for breakfast. But in the event it was something else, Chance did not want to waste any time. He turned off the shower, toweled off, and headed for the bedroom. Fiona and Frank were waiting for him, still just wrapped in their towels.

"We have to leave soon to catch the flight home, but if you are up to it, I'd like one for the road," Fiona said. As if for dramatic effect, as she spoke, she dropped her towel to the floor. "I want both of you to come inside me." She looked at Chance, "you in my pussy." He gaze shifted to Frank, "and you in my mouth. Any objections?" Frank and Chance both slowly nodded in unison.

"I want to start off with Chance behind me," she said, climbing on to the bed. Chance dropped his towel and crawled behind her. Fiona motioned to Frank. He walked to the edge of the bed.

"Frank, I want you to feed me your cock."

Chance guided his cock between her legs. He rubbed the tip of his penis against her, feeling how hot and wet she was. Fiona let out a moan as Chance penetrated her. Frank put his hand on his erection and pushed it down until it was level with Fiona's mouth. She flicked her tongue against it. In one smooth motion, she took his entire length into her mouth and throat.

Fiona relished the feeling of having two men inside her. Both Frank and Chance were slowly thrusting in and out of her. As Chance's penis filled her vagina, Frank's cock slid out of her mouth. Just as her lips started to stretch over Frank's dick, Chance pulled back. But she wanted to be in control. She pulled her head back, and straightened up. As she did, both of the men pulled back. Fiona turned to Chance, and pushed him down onto the bed. In a fluid motion she straddled him, grabbed his cock and guided between her legs. When she was done, she had his arms pinned to the bed, and he was completely inside her.

"Get over here Frank", she said. She motioned with her head as she began to ride up and down on Chance. Frank knelt in front of her. She leaned forward and engulfed his penis with her mouth. Frank stroked his cock, following her lips as they went up and down his shaft. Neither of the men moved. Fiona felt like she was fucking both of them. As she rocked forward, Frank's cock filled her mouth. As she rocked back, her pussy was filled with Chance's erection. She would be bragging about this to her friends when they talked about how slutty they had been. She felt Frank's other hand caressing her breast. That was the final piece of the puzzle. When he tugged on her nipple is was like he flipped the orgasm switch. There was absolutely no build up to this one. It was like being stuck by lightning. One moment the sex just felt good. And then her whole body was tingling. Her pussy clamped down on Chance. She could feel every detail of Frank's cock in her mouth. It appeared her orgasm was spreading. Just as the feeling of ecstasy began to slip away, Chance and Frank both came. Frank filled her mouth to overflowing. Chance's come spilled out of her and ran down her thighs. She kept fucking both of them until they had nothing left. As soon as Frank pulled his cock out of her mouth, she grabbed him by the neck and kissed. As there lips pressed together. She smeared his face with come, another round of fireworks when off inside her. She release Frank, pinned Chance's arms down again and kissed him. His tongue speared into her mouth. The last bolt of sexual energy passed through her. She rolled on to the bed next to Chance, and Frank collapsed next to her.

"That was fucking amazing," they all said at once, and then burst out laughing.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12