Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jed_GA
Jed_GA
2 Followers

You stood up from the chair and pulled me up. Our lips met. I could taste my sperm in your mouth as I tongued you and held you tight. You asked where our guest was, and I showed you. She was still there; slumped in her chair, content, smiling, and she blew us a kiss. I waved back and motioned to her that she shouldn't leave yet. She nodded knowingly.

I took you in my arms again, and we kissed. God, how I enjoy kissing you. I moved over to your ears and then to your neck, then your naked shoulders and then to the tops of your breasts. I licked across the tops, following the curve of them. I reached under them with my hands to cup them and push them up to meet my mouth. As I did this, I saw that they started to ooze out of the cups restraining them. I licked each section of your skin as your breasts started to flow out of their restraints. I could see the darkness of your nipples, and then they were free. They were hard and pointing out as I took one into my mouth. Your hands held my head and you sat on the edge of the desk to balance and support yourself. I tended to one nipple and then the other, alternating, softly sucking and nibbling with my teeth. They were now free of the merry widow, but I left the garment otherwise untouched. I continued to suck on your nipples and lick your breasts for minutes and minutes, feeling you move under my mouth. Suddenly, I felt your body tense up and heard a very sharp intake of breath from you, then you shuddered violently. I think you had just cum, and you confirmed this by pulling my head to yours and kissing me, telling me between your short breaths that you had indeed cum, and you wanted to cum again.

I moved back and had you lay back down on the desk; this time is was you on the edge, with your feet spread apart for me. I looked back, and yes, we still had our audience, but she was now not alone. There was a man with her, and they were both naked. He stood beside her chair, his hard cock jutting out from his body. She waved at me, and then leaned over, taking his cock into her mouth. I would have loved to watch them, but I knew that your beautiful pussy was open, wet and hot, waiting for my mouth. I decided to tease you a little bit, and kissed along your thighs, moving closer to your pussy.

I could see the redness of your lips, and the moisture starting to ooze out of it. Your lips were opened on their own and inviting me to kiss them. I leaned towards them, and moved my tongue ever so lightly against them. I could sense the slight trembling in your body as my hot breath and tongue touched you. I proceeded to very slowly and lightly kiss the outer fringes of your pussy lips. I could sense the heat coming from you and the taste of the liquid on your lips was wonderful. I continued to slowly lick you up and down, just barely parting the lips. I wanted to savor the taste and sensation, and just licked and licked and licked. I looked up at periodically and could see that you were playing with your breasts, the nipples between your fingers, you were kneading them slowly.

I lengthened the stroke of my tongue to include your asshole and up to your clit. I was enjoying what I was doing, and that made me want to do it even more. I probed your ass with my tongue, and got a low moan for my efforts. I sucked slightly on your clit, and received a similar moan. I proceeded with relish. I took your clit between my lips and sucked more firmly on it, feeling it grow with every suck. I then nibbled on it with my teeth, and felt you start to move on the desk. As I continued to nibble, I also wet my finger with your pussy juice and started to probe your asshole. I didn't put it in deep, but just enough so that you could feel it. I was sucking and licking harder now. I wanted to feel you cum on my tongue and taste the flood of your cum in my mouth. I could tell we were getting close; your hands were now on my head, holding me into you, you were moving around on the desk and your breathing was getting faster.

Suddenly, you yelled that he was cumming, and I realized that you had been watching our audience as I ate your pussy. The woman had been sucking the man's cock as I ate you, and he was now starting to shoot his load. As he started, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and let the hot cum shoot all over her face and tits. And then you started to cum. I could feel you tense up as your legs squeezed around my head; I shoved my finger deep into your asshole and sucked for all I was worth on your clit. You let out a cry and your whole body stiffened, then began to shake uncontrollably. The juices were pouring out of your pussy onto my tongue, mouth and face. At the same time, the woman had taken his cock back into her mouth and was sucking the remaining cum from him, draining his still throbbing cock.

Jed_GA
Jed_GA
2 Followers
12