Change For The Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What change? Just fuck me with that cock of yours baby, I'm so fucken horny!"

I was curious to find out why my wife of four years had suddenly changed from a timid housewife to a sex-crazed woman over night. Something must have happened or been said to make her act this way. Not that I'm complaining, oh no! On the contrary, I'm over the moon with the sudden change. I just want to know why and how. I was sure it had something to do with her work friend, the one she started to tell me about back at the adult bookshop. To find out more I had to play this my way.

"I'm horny to babe, but I'm not going to fuck you until you let me in on what's been going on with you and this work friend of yours." I wanted so much to keep pumping her cunt with my cock, but I had to know more. I promise I'll fuck you good if you tell me, and I want you to tell me everything."

"Ok! Ok!!" you win, I'll tell you."

CHAPTER THREE:

With my cock still buried deep inside her Janice got comfortable beneath me as she proceeded to tell me about her work friend Dianne. I got comfortable also but found it very difficult to lay there with my cock resting inside her hot cunt and try to resist the temptation to start pumping again. I leant on my elbow as I gently massaged her breasts with my right hand. I was instructed by Janice not to interrupt if I wanted to know every thing, I caressed her body, admired her every curve and agreed with her command, as I lay there ready to hear the details about her friend.

I learnt that Dianne was in her early 40's. She had migrated to Australia with her husband Andrew, also in his early 40's, from a small country town in England about 4 years ago. They were childless, not by choice. Dianne was unable to conceive due to a medical problem. For that reason their marriage of 9 years had gone through some bad patches, in turn they made a mutual decision to pack up, sell their home and relocate to Australia leaving family behind for a better life. Dianne's family actually, Andrew's only family was a few distant cousins who he had no time for anyway. Dianne and Andrew settled in well. They each found employment in their respective fields, Dianne in accounting for a distribution company and Andrew in construction. They made some good friends along the way and so no and so on...

It was about a year or so ago before Dianne began working in the same office as Janice that things began to change for her and her husband. A male office working at the firm where Dianne worked started to pay her more attention than usual. At first Dianne thought of him as just being very friendly until a Friday night out with the office staff changed her life forever. He flirted with her that night and due to the alcohol she had consumed she flirted back also. The flirtation went on for a few weeks; the unexpected flirtation made her feel more attractive, more alive than she had felt for a long time. She found it appealing that another man apart from her husband found her attractive. It came to the point where she thought of him in a sexual way when away from work. On some occasions she would think of him whilst making love to her husband, or would finger her pussy while fantasizing about him. Even her dress sense had changed. Her skirts and dresses became shorter and revealing. She stopped purchasing her underwear from the cheap stores and opted for the sexy lacy matching bras and panties. She loved the new sensation of walking around wearing G-Strings. She did her hair differently and she began to wear make up rather than just the plain lipstick and eyeliner that she had been wearing for longer than she could even remember.

Her co-workers and friends began to notice the change also. They commented on her weight loss, not that she had lost any. She had kept the same weight for over 10 years, it was just that the new dress style, make up and confident posture made her look slimmer. It wasn't only her friends and work colleagues that had noticed the change. Her husband gradually began to see the transformation of his wife from the quite, plain, none-conformist women he has been married to for the last 9 years. He never questioned her at first, he just liked the fact that she was opening up and becoming more confident in herself. He also wandered if she had finally realization that life must go on and accept the fact that they may never have children of their own, a topic that had been a wedge in their marriage for many years. Something else he noticed and graciously accepted was the sex. Sex for Dianne and Andrew was once or twice a month if he was lucky. Now he found himself coming home to a horny wife three to four times a week. Most Fridays had become all night sessions, not forgetting most Saturday nights or mornings.

At first Andrew could not believe his change of luck, but then he began to look past the sex and began to have other thoughts. Why the sudden change? Was it for her or for him? And the biggest question that plagued his mind was she having an affair? It was time to confront the issue. It was after a long slow fuck on a Friday night that Andrew brought up the subject and aired his concerns. He was reluctant at first because he was unsure if he was prepared for the truth. Or if airing his thoughts out in the open would change everything that had been good in their marriage for the last few months. It was a gamble he was prepared to take, win or loose.

Dianne confessed everything that night, the mutual flirting between herself and the co-worker, the rejuvenation of her confidence from knowing other men found her attractive. The most difficult part was confessing to her husband that she often became horny thinking of her co-worker or other men fucking her. She assured her husband, in between tears that she has never nor could she ever give in to her fantasies because of the strong love and respect she had for him. Hence the change from plain Jane to the sexy and confident Dianne you see today, and the sudden sexual libido. Her husband became the target of her fantasy, rather than be unfaithful she drew him into the fantasy and in time her sexual thoughts were no longer directed towards other men but her husband. The result was the loving, fun and intimate marriage that only months ago was threatening to fall apart due to the depression, lack of communication and intimacy from years of putting each other second. The longing to conceive and have a child of their own had taken a toll on their marriage, it was now time to face reality and move on.

Andrew was stunned and angry as he listened and took in all of Dianne's confessions. His wife was flirting with other men behind his back; that is the ultimate betrayal, how could she do this to him he asked himself. But the more he listened the more his anger faded. Hearing Dianne uttering the words of love and the respect she had for him, the love and respect that had not been evident in their marriage for what seamed a very long time, hearing those loving words from Dianne nearly brought tears to his eyes. He now looked at his loving wife in a different light, he had always loved her but now the realization that his love for her was more than he had ever imagined. This woman lying beside him was beautiful, sexy and confident, he could see that now. Andrew was feeling guilty that it had taken the attention of other men to make Dianne feel this way about herself. He should have been the one to praise her, compliment her and love her in the way she deserves. There lips met in an intimate kiss. They made love that night, over and over again.

Since that night their lives had changed for the better. Dianne still dressed to impress when at work, out with friends or with her husband and she still reveled in the attention she received from other men. Dianne's dress sense and flirtation never bothered Andrew, if anything he encouraged it. Because of the love and the trust they both had in each other he knew that she would always come home to him. Their sex life had also taken a turn for the best; they were both willing to try anything to enhance their sex life. Dianne now had a drawer full of sexy lingerie, some she had purchased herself to surprise her husband and some that Andrew had given to her as gifts. Andrew had arrived home from work one day to find Dianne dressed in a very sexy matching bra, panties garter and stockings. The biggest surprise was seeing her reclined back on the lounge chair with her panties pulled to one side as she fucked herself with a black dildo. Dianne had decided to visit an adult bookstore that day and walked out with the new dildo. The sexy outfit was purchased from her favorite lingerie store. Venturing into an adult store alone and having men stare at her was such an adrenaline rush. Having men ogle at her as she discussed different types of dildos and vibrators with the storeowner was an even bigger rush.

Visiting adult bookshops and lingerie stores alone or together had become a big part of their sex life. They delved into other sexual activities such as viewing porn videos, something that Dianne was totally against before the change. Without Andrew's knowledge Dianne would often go out without bras or panties under her short skirts or dresses, depending on where they were at the time Dianne would expose herself to him resulting in Andrew getting very hard and horny until they got home for a good fuck, sometimes they never made it home. Many a times they had fucked in the back seat of the car while parked in a secluded spot of a car park then head home for a second helping. Dianne had become a true exhibitionist and Andrew loved every minute of it. Last summer they visited a nudist beach. Andrew was the reluctant one to strip off; Dianne on the other hand was naked in two seconds flat like she had done this a million times before. They now visit the nudist beach on a regular bases, they even became members of a nudist club located up in the hills somewhere. Their marriage was now rock solid, there wasn't a thing they weren't prepared to explore to keep their marriage alive. It doesn't mean that their marriage was purely based on the sex alone. They communicated more than they ever did before, they were very open and honest with each other and their love just kept getting stronger and stronger.

CHAPTER FOUR:

Without realizing it my cock was no longer imbedded inside the warm confines of Janice's pussy, I had rolled over onto my back and Janice had her head resting on my chest. Her hand was gripped around my cock slowly jerking the skin back and forth. Janice concluded the details of Dianne and Andrew's life transformation from depression, monotonous to a loving and fulfilled marriage. It was the many hours of listening to Dianne narrate the details of her rejuvenated marriage that prompted Janice to take a deeper look into our own marriage and where it was heading. Yes we did love each other deeply, and as plenty of other marriages things had became a little sour and if the truth be told monotonous and uneventful. Taking advise from Dianne, Janice decided to change all that. Dianne took Janice under her wing escorting her to the lingerie stores and adult bookstores. I found out later that Dianne had also taken Janice to a salon to get her pussy waxed. Janice was on a mission and as Dianne as her mentor she was destined to succeed.

Janice kissed her way from my neck down to my belly stopping momentarily to softly suck on my nipples. Her warm tongue and the sudden chill caused my nipples to become hard and erect. She positioned herself on her knees beside me, with her knees slightly apart she bent down taking the head of my cock into her warm mouth. I closed my eyes and savored the moment, the thought of Dianne and her husband's sexual adventures running through my mind over and over again. I let out a low grunt and my body stiffened as I felt the sensation of Janice's soft lips sliding down my shaft taking the entire length into her mouth. She gripped the base of my cock and repeated the process taking my cock down her throat three or four times, she would slide her tongue along the shaft around the cock head kiss the tip and slide the length back into her throat. I propped myself up on my elbow and watched in amazement. Prior to today the only kind of blowjob I ever received from Janice was the rough 30 second suck on my cock head, jerk me off a few times and that's about it. Tonight was different, this woman was going to town and I was in blowjob heaven.

I discovered later that Dianne had demonstrated to Janice the art of cock sucking one afternoon. They drove to Dianne's house while her husband was still at work, once there she took out her collection of dildos and vibrators and proceeded to instruct Janice on what sensation each one gives and it's different uses. That lesson over Dianne chose the life like latex cock and taught Janice the correct technique to suck a mans cock and enjoy the moment while doing so. Dianne's theory on why some women dislike performing oral sex was because they fail to make the task pleasurable for both the receiver and the giver. "Treat the cock not just as a piece of meat but as an offering from the gods, touch it, kiss it, lick it and swallow it like it was the most beautiful and juiciest fruit you have ever placed in your mouth, Dianne had said. When you are done that same piece of fruit will reward you in full" she added.

My sperm began to rise from my balls.

"I'm Cumming baby!" I warned her but she just went on sucking, my body went rigid.

I gripped the sheets as I erupted deep into her mouth. Janice pumped my cock taking every drop of my sperm.

"I don't believe you just let me cum in your mouth like that babe!" I spoke in between breaths.

Janice took one last gulp slid her mouth from my cock with a pop and looked up at me with a sly grin.

"When the time is right I'll let you in on how I learnt to do it" She then went right back to sucking my cock leaving me to ponder her last statement.

I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of her soft tongue and lips working its magic all over my cock and balls. Usually I would have gone soft by now, it would have taken me another half an hour or so of touching and kissing to get hard again. But my cock was still hard as a rock and ready for more.

I spun Janice around onto her back and drove my cock deep into her sopping cunt Taking both her knees and resting them against her chest gave me the perfect position for deep penetration. Janice gripped the headboard behind her as I began my assault on her pussy. I withdrew my cock all the way out and lunged forward stabbing her cunt with my rigid sword.

"Ohhh yeah!!!! Fuck my cunt, make me cum baby" she screamed.

I sped up my tempo pushing my cock as deep as I could. The mixture of body heat, the sexual aroma, the grunts and groans from both Janice and I and the sound of skin hitting skin sent me over the edge. I drove my cock deep inside her pussy splashing her insides with my cum, she followed seconds later with her own orgasm. The pulsating walls of her cunt milked my cock of all the sperm.

Our bodies went limp as we lay together in a tight embrace. We remained in that position for a while enjoying the after glow of our frenzied love making, both silent except for the heavy breathing and the echo's of our beating hearts. I raised my head slightly and glanced over at the clock on the side table, it was only fifteen minutes past eleven. It seemed like we had been at it for hours, only an hour and a half had passed since we arrived home. I looked down at Janet, her eyes where closed and mouth curled up in a mischievous grin. Her face had a radiant look about it, I hadn't seen her this relaxed in a long time. As I looked down at her beautiful smiling face I began to ponder the events of tonight, the events that would be retained in my memory for a long time to come.

CHAPTER FIVE:

My mind was racing as I went over the events of this amazing night, if anything the last few hours would become life altering and a big lesson for both Janice and myself. I was reliving the moment in the lounge room when Janice came prancing the doorway looking so seductive in her new dress. The moment in the book shop where she raised her dress to reveal her naked shaved pussy. The story of Dianne and her husband Andrew, the steps she had taken to transform my wife from a quite reclusive girl to a very confident and sexual woman. And not forgetting the on hand lessons on the techniques of oral sex. My wife had now become an expert on giving head, the way she sucked my cock tonight was incredible, the way she swallowed every drop of my cum... "Hold on! What was that comment she made earlier as she swallowed my cum?"

My mind suddenly became clear. I looked down to see Janice staring up at me with those dark shining eyes. Her head was slightly cocked to one side, her mouth still curled up in a mischievous grin

"What are you thinking about right now?" She asked. For a moment there I could not answer the question, I wasn't ready to answer. I wanted to ask the questions and I had plenty to ask. The biggest question I was asking myself was if I was ready to hear the answers. Janice's happy face was suddenly replaced by a look of concern. "What's wrong babe?"

"I was... I was um! Just thinking about something you said earlier!" I stammered.

"Oh! And what was that?" she asked with a frown.

I thought about it for a second before answering. "When you let me cum in your mouth before..." Before I could finish Janice rolled to her side facing away from me.

"I know what you're going to ask me and I know your going to be upset when I tell you. I wasn't going to say anything, well not just yet anyway. But I was so caught up in what I was doing and you were enjoying it so much it just slipped out."

I moved closer towards her and placed an arm around her waist to assure her that I wasn't upset with her, how could I be I don't didn't know the details yet.

"What is it that you want to tell me babe? You know you can tell me anything, I love you and always will." Turning over onto her back once again Janice stared up at me between her teary eyes.

"You mean it? You will always love me no matter what" "

I planted a soft kiss on her right eye. "Yes I do" I responded.

"I want you to know that everything I have done is for us and to keep our marriage alive. And if you really want to know I'll tell you everything. But first you must promise that you will never hate me"

With a slight reluctance in my voice I agreed. "Ok then I promise"

CHAPTER SIX:

"Remember when I told you that Dianne took me to her house and showed me how to give head using the vibrators?"

"Yes I do, go on"

"Well I went back there about two weeks later for a second lesson"

I listened and took in all that was said. At first I was little angry and confused hearing how Dianne's husband Andrew had come home unexpectedly in the middle of oral technique lessons. Andrew had stood in the door way and watched as Janice was bent over taking a life like cock half way down her throat. It wasn't until she began to gag from the monster cock that she looked up passed Dianne to see Andrew standing there. Andrew was apologetic for walking in on the girls. Janice on the other hand was totally embarrassed and lost for words. It took Dianne to explain the situation and the reason for the lessons in the first place.

Like a true gentleman Andrew was sympathetic to Janice's plight and offered to help in any way he could. Janice was reluctant at first and unsure if it was a good idea to air out all her sexual problems to a man she had only heard about and only just met. Her first instincts told her to get up and walk away, but then if she wanted to understand a man's needs and how they think, what would be the best way then go strait to the source, a man. And that's exactly what she did. Janice spilt out her gut to Andrew, Dianne looked on while holding Janice's hand for comfort and support.