Change of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you like the rough treatment, do you bitch, well I think I can oblige with a bit more!" She said. She then pulled back her hand, and gave my ass a good hard smack, which caused me to moan even louder, and caused my pussy to get even wetter, which she noticed by the smell. Smiling, she pulled my panties down and game me a lick down the length of my pussy, causing me to moan and push back against her. Slapping my ass again, she said, "get ready, you're gonna get what you want so bad."

Lining her cock up with my pussy, she slowly ran the tip up and down, causing me to moan in desperate need. Smiling in triumph, she put the tip to my opening, and ram the whole foot length of it into my hungry pussy. Screaming my desire, I clamped hard on her cock with the muscles of my pussy, milking her cock. Groaning, she said, "God your pussy is tight, and you sure do know how to use it, damn this is good!" Slowly pulling almost all the way out, she rammed her tool all the way to the hilt again, and then repeated the process. She did this for a few minutes, then couldn't hold back, and started fucking me for all she was worth.

I could feel a monumental orgasm building, and I couldn't even speak, being too busy moaning in-between breaths. Reaching around and grabbing my breasts, she started really putting everything into fucking my brains out. Moaning, I started drooling from the pleasure, not even able to moan anymore. After a few more minutes, I couldn't hold back, and I started screaming my pleasure, my whole body twitching from the immensity of the orgasm. With my orgasm, and my pussy squeezing extra tightly on her cock, Erin erupted into my with such force that my pussy was filled in seconds, and the cum was just running out while she pumped load after load into me. This caused me to orgasm even harder, which set of Erin even more, causing her cock to erupt even more forcefully. It shot so much cum out then, that it was squirting back with enough force to produce a constant stream of our combined juices running down our legs.

This was too much, and it caused me to pass out from the pleasure, with her passing out a couple of seconds later, her cock still sending small loads into me.

Waking up a couple of hours later, still on my knees with Erin's cock still in my pussy, with her passed out on top of me, I smiled extremely widely. Turning my head to the side, I kissed Erin gently on the mouth, which caused her to wake up. Smiling at me, she kissed me back gently, and then slowly stood up, her cock pulling out of my wonderfully sore pussy. Helping me stand on wobbly legs, she kissed me again, very thoroughly and lovingly. Running her hand over and grabbing my ass, she pulled me up her until I wrapped my legs around her waist, with her cock under my ass.

"How do you like your new body Sam?" She asked with a mischievous look on her face.

Grabbing her and pulling her into a deep embrace, our noses touching, our eyes locked, I said, "I love it, and I can't wait to share it with you for the rest of our lives."

Smiling, she said, "Good, because I can't wait until you get to try this dildo on me, you looked like you enjoyed it too much."

Laughing, I said, "Good, it wouldn't be fair I got all the fun!"

12